PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Fever Most Wanted

SteelersFever
07-08-2005, 08:36 PM
Currently, we're looking for the following volunteer positions...

Columnists: Write objective based editorials on the Steelers.

Editors: Edit anothers work, leaving a well polished professional piece.

Photographers: Capture digital photographs from as many Steelers related events as you can.

If you're interested in any of the above positions, please send an e-mail to webmaster@steelersfever.com for more details.

BlitzburghRockCity
07-08-2005, 08:50 PM
What kinda of education/skills are you looking for, for the columnists and editors positions. Anything in particular, or just have them submit some of their work for your approval ?

clevestinks
07-09-2005, 08:00 AM
I try and attend numerous Steelers events, so I would be interested sending some pics over to whomever wants to post them. I usually go to Steelers kids training camp, womens Steelers camp. the Steelers training camp, A few games a year, and the autograph sessions in Grove City. also I plan on doing the Mens Steelers camp next year.

BlitzburghRockCity
07-09-2005, 09:21 AM
Sounds like we a potential candidate! Cleve.. u and I will definately have to do the Mens camp next year !

clevestinks
07-10-2005, 06:54 AM
Would love to. This year I had my brothers wedding, last year I had surgery. Next year I am there.

SteelersFever
07-11-2005, 05:59 AM
What kinda of education/skills are you looking for, for the columnists and editors positions. Anything in particular, or just have them submit some of their work for your approval ?
Columnist: You're expected to have substantial knowledge of the subject you're writing about.

Editor: A good knowledge of grammar, punctuation, paragraph formatting, spelling, etc..

I try and attend numerous Steelers events, so I would be interested sending some pics over to whomever wants to post them. I usually go to Steelers kids training camp, womens Steelers camp. the Steelers training camp, A few games a year, and the autograph sessions in Grove City. also I plan on doing the Mens Steelers camp next year.
That's great CleveStinks! Send your photos to webmaster@steelersfever.com! I'll add you to Steelers Fever as a Photographer if you're interested in becoming part of the team. Let me know your thoughts.

BB2W
07-11-2005, 10:48 AM
Columnists: Write objective based editorials on the Steelers.

That would be awesome....I know a lot about the Steelers, , and I have an opinion on everything, but I think the Editor would have his hands full correcting one of my write-ups. :bouncy:

JerseySTEEL said he wrote for his college paper....he may be able to do it?

AllAmericanSteelerGirl#7
07-13-2005, 02:16 PM
I think the columnist job would be fun and I too know alot about the Steelers and have an opinion. I think it would be fun.

~AllAmer~

Prosdo
07-13-2005, 02:18 PM
I plan on taking some pictures at Steelers Training Camp. I'll send them to you once I get them if you want.

SteelersFever
07-13-2005, 02:41 PM
I think the columnist job would be fun and I too know alot about the Steelers and have an opinion. I think it would be fun.
Great, I'll send you an e-mail soon and we'll see how it goes from there.

I plan on taking some pictures at Steelers Training Camp. I'll send them to you once I get them if you want.
Absolutely!!! I'll be looking forward to them. :D

bigbensgirl7
07-13-2005, 02:51 PM
prosdo...have fun at TC...let us know all about it when you get back!

Prosdo
07-13-2005, 03:11 PM
Will do. I am either going the 3-6 or 9-12 I think. Got to get my friends to pick some dates already. lol

bigbensgirl7
07-13-2005, 03:14 PM
lol...well I'm jealous!!!

Lyn
07-15-2005, 09:32 AM
I am also going to training camp and it is my first time, we are real excited!

SteelerDan43
01-09-2006, 02:00 PM
I live about 10 minutes from st. vincent so I would be available to do some coverage next year!

Prosdo
01-09-2006, 02:21 PM
I plan on going again. So, I should have more pictures.