PDA

View Full Version : Game was the definition of "joke"

bozz723
09-24-2006, 04:10 PM
"Joke-a ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement"

The game was grotesque, and was very amusing. In a very sad way.

The Bengals did zero to win the game. It was actually hard for us to give the game away but we in fact finally did. You all know the plays that lost us the game, pretty much the QB position and our wide receivers. You know what colocloguh did.

I think maybe central catholic high school could have beatus they way we gave away points.

Sickening.

jim brown
09-24-2006, 04:13 PM
i totally agree . i havn't been this mad since neil o'donnal and the preivios super bowl tks,jim

Mosca
09-24-2006, 04:16 PM
"Joke-a ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement"

The game was grotesque, and was very amusing. In a very sad way.

The Bengals did zero to win the game. It was actually hard for us to give the game away but we in fact finally did. You all know the plays that lost us the game, pretty much the QB position and our wide receivers. You know what colocloguh did.

I think maybe central catholic high school could have beatus they way we gave away points.

Sickening.

Sorry, I agree we stunk but the Bengals won it. They played tough, and both the last two scores were daggers to the heart. Those guys are good, real good. We CAN be better, but today we weren't.

No excuses. 1-2. Next.

Tom

BlackNGold203
09-24-2006, 04:24 PM
Sorry, I agree we stunk but the Bengals won it. They played tough, and both the last two scores were daggers to the heart. Those guys are good, real good. We CAN be better, but today we weren't.

No excuses. 1-2. Next.

Tom

Agreed...please stop the "Bengals didnt deserve it" crap..they won...we lost...and we have 2 weeks to fix it....

SteelCityMan786
09-24-2006, 04:26 PM
People stop with the negativity as BNG said. There is still 13 Games left to play.

19ward86
09-24-2006, 05:15 PM
bengals play tough? hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, i think we scored their points while giving them massages, and making them pinicolatas.