PDA

View Full Version : We are dominant..

bozz723
09-24-2006, 03:54 PM
Honestly. I know we lost. But we dominated the bengals. Their defense couldn't stop us, and their offense made a few plays when they had opportunity handed to them on a platter. The benglas couldn't make any of their own offensive opportunitys and their "D" didnt actually do anyhting to make the turnovers happen. Ben just couldn't make the right decisions and our receivers couldn't catch.

All in all, the bengals are a good team, but I dont htink they are upper echelon. Good for them though, its nice to see that everyone htinks the bengals are a good team.

OX1947
09-24-2006, 03:56 PM
Mistakes. We dont make mistakes, and the Steelers are 3-0.

PisnNapalm
09-24-2006, 03:58 PM
Mistakes. We dont make mistakes, and the Steelers are 3-0.

I hear ya... :dang:

I.C. Lights
09-24-2006, 03:59 PM
Neither team played well today. The bad thing is that the Steelers' mistakes set the Bengals up for success. The good thing is that the Steelers outplayed the Bengals overall and finally got some offensive rhythm back. Good things will come of this.

Carolina Steelers
Thats what seperates good teams from great teams mistakes and turn overs. And right now where not a great team.

Elvis
I'm glad that everyone is finally figuring out that the Bengals are pretty good huh......
I think your a little bit behind if your just now figuring that one out... The Bengals are a very good offensive team, but the defense can be had in the running game... Parker proved that to be still true about that DEE.. the Bengals are good on offense and they are pretty darn good in the secondary also, their defensive line still gets pushed around though..we get them again the last game of the year and hopefuly were still around to make it count.