PDA

View Full Version : Joey Porter

Carolina Steelers
09-24-2006, 04:06 PM
I really love this guy but I didn't here is name called at all today. When you talk all that trash before that game you should be more involved in the game. The other 3 LB were making plays.

Livinginthe past
09-24-2006, 04:09 PM
He made some nice plays dropping back into coverage early in the game.

Think of him as Pittsburghs version of Chad Johnson - he was the decoy guy that opened it up for the rest of his team.

Im not a great fan of his smack talk, but he is an excellent player.

NM

I.C. Lights
09-24-2006, 04:10 PM
I really love this guy but I didn't here is name called at all today. When you talk all that trash before that game you should be more involved in the game. The other 3 LB were making plays.

I agree with you about backing up the trash talk, but I don't think our defense was the problem today - except for some discipline issues late in the game. IMO, they did everything they needed to put this game away in the 4th except maybe a pick-six, which is a little high in terms of expectations.

BlackNGold203
09-24-2006, 04:11 PM
He made some nice plays dropping back into coverage early in the game.

Think of him as Pittsburghs version of Chad Johnson - he was the decoy guy that opened it up for the rest of his team.

Im not a great fan of his smack talk, but he is an excellent player.

NM

Thank you LITP.....

Everyone focuses on Joey..and the rest run wild...

Steel12
09-24-2006, 04:17 PM
He can't make all the plays every game. Teams do recognize where he is on the field and avoid him many times.

Infamix
09-24-2006, 04:45 PM
Yup, LITP said it. He opens up opportunities for the other linebackers to make plays.

Polamalu43
09-24-2006, 04:46 PM

how many yards did loud mouth johnson have??

19ward86
09-24-2006, 05:50 PM
clark haggans was the key guy today, the bengals planned to stay away from porter and luckily we have a guy on the other side that can get the job done.