PDA

View Full Version : one guy to blame

19ward86
09-24-2006, 05:07 PM
i think there is only 1 guy to blame today for the loss against the bengals, ricardo colclough. he needs to retire, he is a horrible corner and a worse return man. i think we would of won that game if he wouldnt of fumbled that, the haynes fumble wouldnt of mattered as much if it werent for ricardo, we drafted willie reid and santonio holmes for a reason and that reason isnt for sitting on the bench and playing the 4th and 5th string of our recieving core.if u dont agree with me who do u think ruined the game? it wasnt our D.

ROYND1
09-24-2006, 05:32 PM
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/5908/colcloughricardo43584cu5.jpg (http://imageshack.us) This clown needs to GO!!!! He SUCKS!!! and yes he cost us the game!!!!

Infamix
09-24-2006, 05:43 PM
What exactly does the coaching staff see in him that we don't? I really don't know...

Polamalu43
09-24-2006, 05:43 PM
i was askin my self the same question..

19ward86
09-24-2006, 06:53 PM
they see the 38th pic in the draft 3yrs ago, that is what they see, we spent a precious pic on him and that is why they want to keep him.

jaysta
09-24-2006, 07:04 PM
We passed many better players like Morgan off, but we kept a guy who shags punts with his fingertips. Yikes!

Dook
09-24-2006, 07:45 PM
I don't think Colclough should be out there as a return guy or in the secondary but we made a lot of mistakes today. Ben's 3 interceptions, Haynes fumble, Nate misses an easy TD, we tried for a field goal into the crazy Heinz Field wind...

Also our WR corp hasn't showed up for a game yet. Hines is still hurting, Wilson is as good as he is ever going to be and Nate seems to be a camp superstar that disappears in games.

I'd like to see Reid out there.

Atlanta Dan
09-24-2006, 07:55 PM
I assume the local media will be after Cowher this week on why Reid is not playing or at least why Coclough is still returning kicks - I believe with Cowher heading off after this year he has lost some of his fear factor with both the players and news media.

There were turnovers galore, but coaching decisions killed us with the Reed FG attempt into the wind to end the first half (I bet the assistants were trying to talk Cowher out of it during the TO before the botched kick) and the bullheaded insistence on waiting to have a Coclough screw-up on returns cost us a game.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
09-24-2006, 08:30 PM
Why was Colcough back there anyway? Anyone know?
OHHH Yaaa....Didnt willie reid brake all of dieon sanders records at FS??
Enough said!!!!!!1

stunta86
09-24-2006, 08:44 PM
i think there is only 1 guy to blame today for the loss against the bengals, ricardo colclough. he needs to retire, he is a horrible corner and a worse return man. i think we would of won that game if he wouldnt of fumbled that, the haynes fumble wouldnt of mattered as much if it werent for ricardo, we drafted willie reid and santonio holmes for a reason and that reason isnt for sitting on the bench and playing the 4th and 5th string of our recieving core.if u dont agree with me who do u think ruined the game? it wasnt our D.

he's the main reason we lost, but i got to put blame on cowher for making this poor decision. if cowher would've just stuck with holmes everything would've been fine. ben deserves a lot of blame too. 2 crucial ints, the third one don't bother me much cause it was already over anyway. so it all comes back to cowhers poor decision making

SteelCityMan786
09-24-2006, 08:48 PM
We can't just blame the loss on one single person. 53 players lose games. not 1.

stunta86
09-24-2006, 08:50 PM
We can't just blame the loss on one single person. 53 players lose games. not 1.

no way did 53 players lose this game, it falls on three people, coc, ben, and cowher. them three single handedly lost us this game. everyone else played their asses off

Justin Otstott
09-25-2006, 08:19 AM
^ almost agree but there was more then those 3 that messed up...im still pissed

stlrtruck
09-25-2006, 08:39 AM
I don't think Ricardo was the only one who cost us the game. Haynes fumble was important. Ben's 3 INT's were a bit influential. Ben was throwing behind receivers all day, players were taking stupid/selfish penalties, and so-on.
Let's not blame one player for the game. He made a mistake. We've got to let it go, trust that the coaches will make the appropriate changes in the lineups and we'll bounce back to form.

83-Steelers-43
09-25-2006, 09:39 AM
Said it before the season started and I will say it now. Colclough has no reason to be on this roster. I'm not a coach, but I don't know what Cowher and Co. see in that guy.

On that note, I do not believe he was the "only" reason why we lost that game. He was "part" of the reason.

Infamix
09-25-2006, 10:00 AM
Coulcough's muff was the biggest change of momentum in the game, but you can't only blame him for our loss.

In Cowher We Trust
09-25-2006, 11:34 AM
he's horrible