PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Fan from Pittsburgh

s t e e l e r f a n 8 5
09-24-2006, 07:52 PM
Name: Andrew
Steeler Fan Since: Birth.
Favorite Current Steeler: Nate Washington
Favorite All Time Steeler: Jerome Bettis probably.
Steelers Jerseys Owned: Wht Porter, Wht Polamalu, Blk Bettis, Blk Nate Washington.

AIM: Sactownkingsfan0

Thats probably all you need to know lol.... anything else u can ask

:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
09-24-2006, 07:55 PM
Yes,
Why did Washington drop that pass going into the endzone....

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
09-24-2006, 07:57 PM

s t e e l e r f a n 8 5
09-24-2006, 08:06 PM
id love to see you go out there and catch a pass from ben... not only catch a pass.. but get hit while you are catching it by one of the best safties in the league. start being a steeler fan.. and stop bashing ur team....everyone drops passes.. the kid is young.. he willget better, just needs the tiem and expirience.

SteelCityMan786
09-24-2006, 08:14 PM
Welcome to the site man.

Black@Gold Forever32
09-24-2006, 08:23 PM
id love to see you go out there and catch a pass from ben... not only catch a pass.. but get hit while you are catching it by one of the best safties in the league. start being a steeler fan.. and stop bashing ur team....everyone drops passes.. the kid is young.. he willget better, just needs the tiem and expirience.

Well Nate has dropped about 4 or 5 passes so far this year. I like Nate alot but right now he isn't getting the job done.

s t e e l e r f a n 8 5
09-24-2006, 08:29 PM
He needs confidence.. just wait.. believe me.. this guy is gonna get better and better...by the end of the season he might be at #2.

Black@Gold Forever32
09-24-2006, 08:36 PM
He needs confidence.. just wait.. believe me.. this guy is gonna get better and better...by the end of the season he might be at #2.

I said before the year that Nate could be a number 2 WR. But as of right now he isn't getting the job done. This was a must win today for us. You can't fall to far behind the Bengals and Ravens. The AFC North it just to tough this year.

SteelShooter
09-24-2006, 11:17 PM
Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome ........................................and did I say "Hey There!"

stunta86
09-24-2006, 11:25 PM

i still don't see any bashing around here. i just see someone asking a question. smh @ you for not knowing the huge difference between the two

wiqidjuggalo
09-25-2006, 09:35 PM
for crying out loud people this is an intorduction/welcome thread give the guy a chance to get in the door... Welcome aboard man...

floodcitygirl
09-25-2006, 10:42 PM
Welcome to SF Andrew! Hope you enjoy!!! :smile: