PDA

View Full Version : Bears 3-0 Can you say BOOOOYA!

Da Bears
09-24-2006, 11:58 PM
Guess if you gals don`t want to defend that so called ring you hijacked from the Seahawks we will do it then. It`s going to take a team with some big ones to keep Seattle out of the running this time around. Guess maybe it will be Da Bears and Cinci this time around. If you can`t hang with the big boys just stay in the sand box. Take care ladies and try not to break a nail.:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :chicken:

Ohio Steeler
09-25-2006, 12:01 AM
the bears look really good and I will say conrats on your 3-0 start however why do you care about what we are doing here in Pittsburgh after all you guys are in the NFC we are in the AFC and the only way we would play in a game that means anything is in the super bowl...

SteelerFanInCA
09-25-2006, 12:03 AM
the bears look really good and I will say conrats on your 3-0 start however why do you care about what we are doing here in Pittsburgh after all you guys are in the NFC we are in the AFC and the only way we would play in a game that means anything is in the super bowl...

It's pretty easy to go 3-0 in the NFC. 8-8 usually gets you a play-off spot in the NFC.

Ambridge
09-25-2006, 12:07 AM
Breaking a nail would be more up Rex Grossman's alley.

I'm looking forward to seeing Da "Bores" getting the bums rush out of the playoffs once again.
What can you expect when you're the King of the Shitpile AKA The NFC North.

Da Bears
09-25-2006, 12:10 AM
It's pretty easy to go 3-0 in the NFC. 8-8 usually gets you a play-off spot in the NFC.

It`s easy to go 3-0 when you can play football. If you can`t play you end up 1-3 after Arizona.

X-Terminator
09-25-2006, 12:13 AM
Smack from a Bears fan...on a Steelers board...when we A) don't play each other this season, B) aren't even in the same conference, and C) aren't even rivals. Unreal.

Must be that wind in Chicago...

Da Bears
09-25-2006, 12:14 AM
I care because I love the game of football and the way the last super bowl was play was a farce and everyone here said after that so called game to watch the stealers this season and they will show everyone that they had a right to wear those rings. :cheers:

Da Bears
09-25-2006, 12:16 AM
Smack from a Bears fan...on a Steelers board...when we A) don't play each other this season, B) aren't even in the same conference, and C) aren't even rivals. Unreal.

Must be that wind in Chicago...
I can tell by the way you guys are playing you don`t like to get even a little smack. Sorrry if I hurt you with my smack.:mallet:

X-Terminator
09-25-2006, 12:19 AM
You didn't hurt ME with your smack....I just think it's lame as hell coming from a Bears fan. I could care less any other time, because smack isn't why I'm here. I leave that to the little kids who have nothing better to do.

Da Bears
09-25-2006, 12:25 AM
You didn't hurt ME with your smack....I just think it's lame as hell coming from a Bears fan. I could care less any other time, because smack isn't why I'm here. I leave that to the little kids who have nothing better to do.

Yet here you are playing the game. How lame is that?:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

OX1947
09-25-2006, 12:28 AM
Little advise for you Da Bears fans, how bout you come in here and talk smack when your team can actually win a playoff game. From my memory, DA BEARS have sucked monkey balls for two decades. Their last playoff win was in 1994. They have managed to win two division titles in the 2000's and have been smoked twice badly in the playoffs.

Big Ben has been in the league 2+ years and has more playoff wins then the bears have had the last 20 years. BOO YAAA to that jerky......

Ambridge
09-25-2006, 12:29 AM
I care because I love the game of football and the way the last super bowl was play was a farce and everyone here said after that so called game to watch the stealers this season and they will show everyone that they had a right to wear those rings. :cheers:

Yeah!! The Steelers have the right to wear the rings for the '05-Superbowl win.......nothing more.
This is the '06 Season now "Cubby" and Steeler fans know the XL Ring doesn't mean squat for this season and most intelligent football fans This doesn't include you in general realize this as well.

Da Bears
09-25-2006, 12:35 AM
Little advise for you Da Bears fans, how bout you come in here and talk smack when your team can actually win a playoff game. From my memory, DA BEARS have sucked monkey balls for two decades. Their last playoff win was in 1994. They have managed to win two division titles in the 2000's and have been smoked twice badly in the playoffs.

Big Ben has been in the league 2+ years and has more playoff wins then the bears have had the last 20 years. BOO YAAA to that jerky......

That was then this is now. Maybe little ben needs to learn how to ride a bike and give up the hobby of football.:wink02: :wave:

Da Bears
09-25-2006, 12:37 AM
Yeah!! The Steelers have the right to wear the rings for the '05-Superbowl win.......nothing more.
This is the '06 Season now "Cubby" and Steeler fans know the XL Ring doesn't mean squat for this season and most intelligent football fans This doesn't include you in general realize this as well.

If you wear them you should be able to defend them.:flap:

X-Terminator
09-25-2006, 12:37 AM
Yet here you are playing the game. How lame is that?:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Uh, no, I am not. I'm giving you my opinion. Besides, if you want to do it, we have a forum called the Blast Furnace - go there and talk all the smack you want. This forum is for people who want to talk FOOTBALL.

Da Bears
09-25-2006, 12:42 AM
Uh, no, I am not. I'm giving you my opinion. Besides, if you want to do it, we have a forum called the Blast Furnace - go there and talk all the smack you want. This forum is for people who want to talk FOOTBALL.

Thanks for the low down. I`ll head there first next time.:blah: :blah: :blah:

Ambridge
09-25-2006, 12:43 AM

Like the Bears did after Superbowl XXV????

Sounds like you've been watching too much WWE Wrestling.

Da Bears
09-25-2006, 12:46 AM
Like the Bears did after Superbowl XXV????

Sounds like you've been watching too much WWE Wrestling.
More action in the WWE than in a Stealers game for sure.
I tried watching you guys today.:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

xxmagicmanxx
09-25-2006, 01:01 AM
Well since it's obvious the Bears boards bore you (maybe the fans roaming the forums over there or the continuous "we hate Rex . . oh wait, now we love him" routine you seem to pull) we'll take you in. I visited Chicago last year for Thankgiving, and let me tell you, the support for the Bears even in their own city comes in and goes out faster than the wind blowing in from Lake Michigan. My dad is a Bears fan, hence the reason he is constantly yelling at the TV every weekend. Thanks for visiting the site of the greatest, most loyal fans on earth, not to mention a group of fans who stick by their team through the good and the bad. You on the other hand, come to other boards, as you are doing now, so that you can see how real fans root for their teams. And don't forget this is the home of the Super Bowl XL Champions, no matter what the announcers, reporters, media, or even scumbag fairweather fans of other teams (such as yourself) think. We'll polish our rings one more time around with your cheesy, un-original signature choice so you can see the bling over there in your far off neck of the woods. Question is, Bears hibernate in the Winter, which is exactly what they have been doing in Chicago every year for 20+ years. What are you gonna do come January this year when your team is right back where they have been year after year? Yes that's right, sitting at home. (Shocking isn't it?) Just remember, we took care of you guys with ease last year, in the snow, and yet you still have the audacity to come here and gloat after 3 weeks into a new season. Makes me laugh, really. Just be glad your boys don't come to the 'Burgh this year. Precious, fragile Rex wouldn't stand a chance. :blah:

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/051211/051211_bettis_hmed_130p.hmedium.jpg

We'll just reminisce with the above image until the next time we meet. :thumbsup:

jaysta
09-25-2006, 01:21 AM
Guess if you gals don`t want to defend that so called ring you hijacked from the Seahawks we will do it then. It`s going to take a team with some big ones to keep Seattle out of the running this time around. Guess maybe it will be Da Bears and Cinci this time around. If you can`t hang with the big boys just stay in the sand box. Take care ladies and try not to break a nail.:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :chicken:

:troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:

clarient
09-25-2006, 01:53 AM

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Here, I'll buy you some aluminum foil that you can wrap around all four fingers and a thumb... then you can imagine what it's like to support a real football team.

SteelersWoman
09-25-2006, 08:14 AM
Well thanks for that kind gesture of offering up your anti tarnish stuff, but I really think ya'll need it more than we do.

Our ring is only 9 months old, whereas yours is 20 YEARS old?...so I'm thinkin ours is still pretty shiny. But really, thanks :) Great to know there are other teams fans who care about us :D

stlrtruck
09-25-2006, 08:32 AM

You mean like the cubs did after their last super bowl win? When was that anyway?

Da Bears
09-25-2006, 12:52 PM
You mean like the cubs did after their last super bowl win? When was that anyway?

Sorry miss, but you seem to have your sports mixed up. The bears are football and the cubs are baseball.I can see why you might get them confused however being from your area of the country and all.

Da Bears
09-25-2006, 01:01 PM
Well thanks for that kind gesture of offering up your anti tarnish stuff, but I really think ya'll need it more than we do.

Our ring is only 9 months old, whereas yours is 20 YEARS old?...so I'm thinkin ours is still pretty shiny. But really, thanks :) Great to know there are other teams fans who care about us :D
Well maam the offer was not due to age, but the way that last ring was stolen from the Seahawks by buying off the officals. I thought you might want to clean them up a bit since the rest of the country thinks you pretty much stole them as well and they are a bit tarnished.:wink02:

Mosca
09-25-2006, 01:33 PM
Smack is when you can back it up with facts. What you're doing is taunting, not smack.

Taunting is for kiddies. Better log off, your dad needs to use his computer now.

SteelerFanInCA
09-25-2006, 02:46 PM
Panthers, need I say more.

Stillers#1
09-25-2006, 03:29 PM

This guy is all cute and original, he spelled Steelers, stealers......nice "smack" dude. You talk about how we stole the SB, but funny, I remember the Steelers smacking your team around, including the "NFL' defensive player of the year" Brian Urlacher, who by the way, is the most overated player in football. Come in here when you have played a team worth beating, weak sauce dude.

SteelCityMan786
09-25-2006, 07:00 PM

Forget something? What does the calendar say. That's right SEPTEMBER. And when does the season end. DECEMBER. IT'S NOT OVER YET. Plenty of time. Anything and I mean anything can happen.

xxmagicmanxx
09-26-2006, 12:18 AM
He's confused, because usually by this time . . the Bears season is already over . . pretty much before it ever began. Those poor Bears fans. They will never learn. haha.

SteelersWoman
09-26-2006, 04:00 AM
The bears are football and the cubs are baseball..

I think she said what she meant--same as you meant to say stealers ;) Cubs are just little baby bears "hoping" to be big and strong Bears when they grow up.

As far as "stealing" the super bowl...for people who didn't want us to win, that's the way they viewed it. Jealousy and hatred can make people say and do a LOT of things that aren't necessarily right.

Just as many more people felt that it was won by who it should've been won by--so it's all perspective and / or lack of jealousy and hatred.

Take away Ben's TD that some people complained about? The score is STILL 14-10. And from every single available angle that a camera shot was taken--no one--NO one could really say for sure. And come on--even if it missed by 1/20th of an inch--does that make us any less the winners? I think not. But the refs called it right because the shot was blocked too badly to call.

(We had an INT by Polamalu in the Colts game that certainly wasn't blocked in the camera views, and it STILL wasn't overturned after reviewing the play). That one messed up call almost cost us a trip to the super bowl that was hard won. I wonder how you'd have felt about it had that been YOUR team it happened to?

And the rest of the calls that were questioned by the jealous haters I won't even respond to, becuz we had some calls go our way--they had some go theirs--same as in all games.

If that had been the Bears playing that game, and that had been YOUR QB who had gotten it on the line, and your team eventually named the winner, I seriously doubt you'd be having the same problem you are having with it now :wink02:

Hines0wnz
10-02-2006, 12:08 AM
4-0 now and they looked badass tonight.

Or does Seattle suck that bad without Alexander? :sofunny:

HometownGal
10-02-2006, 04:14 PM

Do the numbers...

21 and 9mean anything to you? Bwa ha ha! :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :chicken:

Stlrs4Life
10-02-2006, 09:53 PM
LOL! Smack from a Bears fan! This coming from a team that has a LB that got rolled by The Bus last year! Been a long time since 1985 hasn't it?

Lyn
10-02-2006, 10:59 PM
You are nothing like a real bears fan, NOTHING. Too bad because I have been backing da bears for the NFC all the way. You just ended my cheerleading for the Bears, a$$hole. Not get in bed the school bus will be there before you know it.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
10-03-2006, 09:01 AM

2 questions?

1. How long have you been a bears fan?
2. How long have you been waiting until you could talk smack as a bears fan?

memphissteelergirl
10-05-2006, 11:58 AM
That was then this is now. Maybe little ben needs to learn how to ride a bike and give up the hobby of football.:wink02: :wave:

:yawn: Speaking of lame....
Going back to my :coffee: now...