PDA

View Full Version : New FL Member

Btrice
09-25-2006, 01:24 AM
Hello from Steelers Nation in Orlando!

I'm a Pittsburgh native on refugee status down here do to the rare nature of my job.

Needed a place to talk Stillers with some other people, only other football fan at work is a Browns fan :banging:

jaysta
09-25-2006, 01:27 AM
Hello from Steelers Nation in Orlando!

I'm a Pittsburgh native on refugee status down here do to the rare nature of my job.

Needed a place to talk Stillers with some other people, only other football fan at work is a Browns fan :banging:

Welcome and nice Av. You worked fast to get that out with your first post. Nice job! :helmet:

Btrice
09-25-2006, 01:35 AM
Welcome and nice Av. You worked fast to get that out with your first post. Nice job! :helmet:

Thanks :) Yeah I have to come prepared. Av and Sig only took about 20 minutes or so to make anyways.

SteelerFanInCA
09-25-2006, 12:04 PM
Welcome to the site Btrice.

Lyn
09-25-2006, 12:09 PM
Welcome to SF :sign04:

SteelCityMan786
09-25-2006, 06:39 PM
Welcome Btrice.

HometownGal
09-25-2006, 08:07 PM
Hiya Btrice and welcome! :wave: :smile:

SteelShooter
09-25-2006, 10:10 PM
Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome ........................................and did I say "Hey There!" :bringit:

floodcitygirl
09-25-2006, 11:43 PM
Wecome to SF Btrice! Hope you enjoy!!!! :smile:

Prosdo
09-26-2006, 12:09 AM
Welcome to SF! Enjoy!

MyCuz64Furness
09-26-2006, 10:24 AM
only other football fan at work is a Browns fan :banging:

poor thing........Welcome :tt02: :tt02:

Btrice
09-26-2006, 11:13 AM
Thanks all :) I think I have finally settled down after Sunday now LOL I can stop avoiding that guy's office.

steelerbabe13
09-27-2006, 07:10 PM
:crying01: :crying01: I am a native of Scranton PA and became a Steeler's fan when I was 10 years old. My Dad and I would watch the games together. He liked the Minnesota Vikings and I bet him $1 the Steelers would win. Well we know the outcome, and I was a Steeler's fan ever since with 3 more bowl rings to keep me going. Coming to Virginia was surely culture shock to me when I turned the television on one Sunday and didn't see the game!!! UGUGUGUGUGUGUGHHHHH!!! Well ever since, I am a "Starving for the Steelers Fan" in Northern Virginia....but I do try to get out to some local bars and clubs to see a game. It still hurts after almost 16 years that I can't turn on the television every Sunday and see blanket coverage and games of the Steelers...

steelerbabe13
09-27-2006, 07:11 PM
Hello Fans!! I am excited to find this site. I am a native of Scranton PA and became a Steeler's fan when I was 10 years old. My Dad and I would watch the games together. He liked the Minnesota Vikings and I bet him $1 the Steelers would win. Well we know the outcome, and I was a Steeler's fan ever since with 3 more bowl rings to keep me going. Coming to Virginia was surely culture shock to me when I turned the television on one Sunday and didn't see the game!!! UGUGUGUGUGUGUGHHHHH!!! Well----ever since, I am a "Starving for the Steelers" fan in Northern Virginia....but I do try to get out to some local bars and clubs to see a game. It still hurts after almost 16 years that I can't turn on the television every Sunday and see blanket coverage and games of the Steelers...

stlrtruck
09-29-2006, 12:41 PM
Welcome to SF!

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-29-2006, 01:09 PM
Welcome...you will love it here...dont be shy...we have the best female steeler fans in the world on this site..I love them all!!!!!!!!:smile: :smile: :smile: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-29-2006, 01:14 PM
Btrice you look like a bad-ass steeler ninja!!!!..welcome to the site!

Btrice
09-29-2006, 02:19 PM
Btrice you look like a bad-ass steeler ninja!!!!..welcome to the site!

LOL I didn't notice that till now. Maybe I can play for the team, nobody can stop my crane kick defense in the secondary. :flap:

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-29-2006, 03:02 PM
LOL I didn't notice that till now. Maybe I can play for the team, nobody can stop my crane kick defense in the secondary. :flap:

Do us all a favor and give Ricardo a spinning whip kick ...that might win more games for us then taking out the other teams WR

Btrice
09-29-2006, 03:14 PM
If I still lived in Pittsburgh and could get to a game, I would be half tempted to rush the field if I ever saw him lining up for a return again.

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-29-2006, 03:29 PM
If I still lived in Pittsburgh and could get to a game, I would be half tempted to rush the field if I ever saw him lining up for a return again.

Your the Steeler Ninja Chick!!!! Of course you can get in!!...(they will never know you were there):smile:

Btrice
09-29-2006, 04:50 PM
Chick? LOL I'm a dude.

jaysta
09-29-2006, 07:38 PM
This has been one interesting thread to read. :helmet:

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-30-2006, 04:31 AM
Chick? LOL I'm a dude.

sorry...LOL....looks like your name is Btrice (Beatrice)...Your still the steeler ninja!!!...and I fully expect you to kick the crap out of Ricardo!!!

Juco
09-30-2006, 10:47 AM
What is up in Steeler fever nation!:tt02:

I am so glad to be part of the team. This has to be the best Black and Gold site on the net. I live in Washington Pa. Just minutes out of the Burgh. I'm in sales and in charge of 50 accounts in Pittsburgh. With al the so called (Coaches) that I deal with on a daily basis, I think I could bring some good stories to SF.

Thanks again
Juco

jaysta
09-30-2006, 01:10 PM
What is up in Steeler fever nation!:tt02:

I am so glad to be part of the team. This has to be the best Black and Gold site on the net. I live in Washington Pa. Just minutes out of the Burgh. I'm in sales and in charge of 50 accounts in Pittsburgh. With al the so called (Coaches) that I deal with on a daily basis, I think I could bring some good stories to SF.

Thanks again
Juco

We'd love to hear the stories. Bring em' on! :helmet: