PDA

View Full Version : Im back!!!

ChadJohnson-85
09-25-2006, 10:10 AM
Im back & ummmmm.....? Do I have to say anything? So much for the stealers winning in week 3 huh? :sofunny:

Who Dey!!!

BlackNGold203
09-25-2006, 10:28 AM
is Chad Johnson back???

i sure didnt see him yesterday...

oh wait...yes I did...I saw him crying under a towel because no one would play with him

ChadJohnson-85
09-25-2006, 10:34 AM
is Chad Johnson back???

i sure didnt see him yesterday...

oh wait...yes I did...I saw him crying under a towel because no one would play with him
What dose that have to do with anything? What, no excuse for Ben yesterday? Im surprised.

BlackNGold203
09-25-2006, 10:53 AM
What dose that have to do with anything? What, no excuse for Ben yesterday? Im surprised.

hey...you picked the sissy lil cry baby as a screen name...not me...:dang: :dang:

Lyn
09-25-2006, 11:12 AM
Welcome back!~ We, Steeler fans are so happy you like our site:) and I think you are also on one of my fantasy football teams.

:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

ChadJohnson-85
09-25-2006, 01:52 PM
hey...you picked the sissy lil cry baby as a screen name...not me...:dang: :dang:
And again that has nothing to do with this thread. Since your talking about CJ, what about Joey Porter? Where was he yesterday? Or are you just going to talk to about my screen name like nothing happened yesterday? :blah: :blah:

BlackNGold203
09-25-2006, 02:12 PM
And again that has nothing to do with this thread. Since your talking about CJ, what about Joey Porter? Where was he yesterday? Or are you just going to talk to about my screen name like nothing happened yesterday? :blah: :blah:

Joey was taking up 2 and 3 blockers so we could sack Palmer 6 times and stuff Rudi for 47 yards....:bouncy: :bouncy:

ChadJohnson-85
09-25-2006, 02:24 PM
Joey was taking up 2 and 3 blockers so we could sack Palmer 6 times and stuff Rudi for 47 yards....:bouncy: :bouncy:
Yeah to bad it didn't help the stealers win. BTW, who was covering TJ and Henry yesterday. Ummm...? Noone. :jammin:

ChadJohnson-85
09-25-2006, 03:08 PM
Well where's the smack now!?! The first time I was on here you all said the stealers would beat the Bengals in week 3. I wanna hear someone say I was right!

Black@Gold Forever32
09-25-2006, 03:12 PM
Well where's the smack now!?! The first time I was on here you all said the stealers would beat the Bengals in week 3. I wanna hear someone say I was right!

You were right and congrats. I don't talk after a loss. I usually let the Steelers play do the talking for me. But right now the whole defense and Willie Parker have a free pass with me. The rest of the team...especially Ben and the special teams need to stepu bigtime. The Oline came around yesterday. Willie had over 130 yards and Ben had plenty of time to throw the ball. Its just to bad that Ben is playing like a tool and throwing the ball to the wrong jerseys. I'm starting to think his little bike riding adventure made him stupid or color blind? I'm suprised also that Ben hasn't use those as excuses as well.

Tankus_Maximus
09-25-2006, 10:52 PM
Oh is this where CJ was all day yesterday? On the 'net?? I sure as hell didn't see him on the field yesterday. Perhaps CJ is a prophet as he knew the impending impaling (try sayin that 3 times fast) was coming. Too bad his lil buddy Chris Henry got the pounding instead of CJ. Aw well...were you sure to thank Ricardo Colslaw for that victory? Don't forget to put that in the memo line of the check you cut him.

ChadJohnson-85
09-26-2006, 02:28 AM
Oh is this where CJ was all day yesterday? On the 'net?? I sure as hell didn't see him on the field yesterday. Perhaps CJ is a prophet as he knew the impending impaling (try sayin that 3 times fast) was coming. Too bad his lil buddy Chris Henry got the pounding instead of CJ. Aw well...were you sure to thank Ricardo Colslaw for that victory? Don't forget to put that in the memo line of the check you cut him.
And like all the other dumb @$$es on here, that has nothing to do with this thread! So all of you will shut your repeating @$$es up, i'll admit that CJ played like $h*+ on sunday! There happy? How about TJ Whosyourmamma? Who was covering him? And how about the the best Ike Taylor? Didn't look like he did good against Henry? I guess it sucks haveing dumb @$$ head coach who puts a QB in with a 100.4 temp. Chad may have only got one catch but we have alot more WRs that will score all over your defense!

Tankus_Maximus
09-26-2006, 09:23 AM
Yeah, it's real easy to score 14 points when they spot ya the ball in the red zone.

CantStop85
09-26-2006, 08:11 PM
Yeah, it's real easy to score 14 points when they spot ya the ball in the red zone.
Yeah, thankfully the Bengals were playing an ill prepared, badly coached team sunday, otherwise we might've lost. :wink02:

Tankus_Maximus
09-26-2006, 11:13 PM
Yer right, Cowher was the one returning punts. Cowher was the one fumblin the ball on that dive, right?

wildjames
09-26-2006, 11:27 PM
Yer right, Cowher was the one returning punts. Cowher was the one fumblin the ball on that dive, right?

No, Cowher was the COACH who decided to allow Coclough to return punts after muffing at least 4 in pregame drills.

ChadJohnson-85
09-27-2006, 06:22 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=snibbe/060925 :sofunny:
:helmet: :monkey:

xxmagicmanxx
09-27-2006, 09:32 AM
Dude, that picture is just disturbing. Next time I see Carson humping a red rocket (no pun intended), I think I am gonna puke. Anywho, kinda nice to talk crap after a win, isn't it? The disapppointing thing for you is that you are still gonna have to see us once at the end of the season and then most likely again in the playoffs if your precious Bengals are going to do anything this year. Everyone is on Carson Palmer's nutz like they always are but we'll see what they are saying about him come the end of the season. We already won the Super Bowl last year, so your 1 win against us in the 3rd game of a new season means nothing. Far as I am concerned, your Bengals have a lot of catching up to do if they want to be mentioned on the same page as us rather than being "paper champions" on ESPN every Sunday.

PS. - How many times can you say "that is not relative to the conversation" just to dodge the issue? This is the smack forum. You come here talking sh*t, it's ALL relative.

Stillers#1
09-27-2006, 11:22 AM
And like all the other dumb @$$es on here, that has nothing to do with this thread! So all of you will shut your repeating @$$es up, i'll admit that CJ played like $h*+ on sunday! There happy? How about TJ Whosyourmamma? Who was covering him? And how about the the best Ike Taylor? Didn't look like he did good against Henry? I guess it sucks haveing dumb @$$ head coach who puts a QB in with a 100.4 temp. Chad may have only got one catch but we have alot more WRs that will score all over your defense!

Then what does this thread have to do with? You came talking your shit that CJ was back.....when in fact, he caught one pass for 11 yards. Yes we know Ben played like shit. Oh well. Like i said before enjoy the gift-wrapped victory, unlike people who keep getting arrested, we learn from our mistakes.

CantStop85
09-27-2006, 05:11 PM
Anywho, kinda nice to talk crap after a win, isn't it? The disapppointing thing for you is that you are still gonna have to see us once at the end of the season and then most likely again in the playoffs if your precious Bengals are going to do anything this year.
That's assuming that the Steelers can climb out of the hole they've dug for themselves.

We already won the Super Bowl last year, so your 1 win against us in the 3rd game of a new season means nothing.
Actually it means one more obstacle in the quest for a Steeler repeat.

Stillers#1
09-27-2006, 10:12 PM
That's assuming that the Steelers can climb out of the hole they've dug for themselves.

You're also assuming the Bungles won't self destruct. I am hoping you lame excuse for a coach, has some nuts and does what is right with Chris "I look like a transexual alien" Henry. I know if I violated my probation, I am pretty sure I would be in jail.

Your team has 0 discipline and the only people who are going to suffer will be the fans.

xxmagicmanxx
09-27-2006, 10:15 PM
Funny I remember it was the same hole (6 games on the road to get to the Super Bowl) one in the "Queer" . . I mean, uh . . Queen City known as good old Cincinnasty, I mean, Cincinnati. Hell of a hole there and we overcame that. What's the big deal about 1 loss to the Bengals in Week 3 of a new season? You guys have one hell of a schedule to deal with before you see us again, so maybe you should start worrying about that and surf the New England boards to get an early jump. Maybe your sh*t talking on those boards will kill the Patriots and their fans' momentum and lead you guys to a win. It's doubtful, but you can at least try.

ChadJohnson-85
09-28-2006, 04:33 AM
Dude, that picture is just disturbing. Next time I see Carson humping a red rocket (no pun intended), I think I am gonna puke. Anywho, kinda nice to talk crap after a win, isn't it? The disapppointing thing for you is that you are still gonna have to see us once at the end of the season and then most likely again in the playoffs if your precious Bengals are going to do anything this year. Everyone is on Carson Palmer's nutz like they always are but we'll see what they are saying about him come the end of the season. We already won the Super Bowl last year, so your 1 win against us in the 3rd game of a new season means nothing. Far as I am concerned, your Bengals have a lot of catching up to do if they want to be mentioned on the same page as us rather than being "paper champions" on ESPN every Sunday.

PS. - How many times can you say "that is not relative to the conversation" just to dodge the issue? This is the smack forum. You come here talking sh*t, it's ALL relative.

Look's like some dumb @$$ hasen't been reading the whole thread. I said that Chad played like $h*t! And the only reason the stealers get alot of attention from ESPN is cuz Ben the flat face B*+ch is playing like $hi+ if you haven't noticed! BTW, you have a sick f***ing mind to think Carson is humping a rocket!

xxmagicmanxx
09-28-2006, 01:46 PM
Look's like some dumb @$$ hasen't been reading the whole thread. I said that Chad played like $h*t! And the only reason the stealers get alot of attention from ESPN is cuz Ben the flat face B*+ch is playing like $hi+ if you haven't noticed! BTW, you have a sick f***ing mind to think Carson is humping a rocket!

Hey you are the one who brilliantly posted that picture, not me. Don't blame me for your pathetic attempts to try to talk up your flimsy leg quarterback. And yes, I have read your ENTIRE post, and yes, not impressed with your arguments either. In your words, what does Ben having a flat face "have to do with this conversation?". Take your own advice and talk relative to your own post. :toofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-28-2006, 02:07 PM

3 sentences+5 curse words = :blah: :blah: :blah:

Everyone loves a good smack...I'll let you know when you have one. :thmbup:

ChadJohnson-85
09-29-2006, 09:08 AM
I dont know why I waste my time talking to your dumb @$$es on here anyway? I'll be back in week 17 after we kick your @$$ AGAIN!

Tankus_Maximus
09-29-2006, 09:38 AM
You do that..in the meantime..here's hoping Junior Seau kills Chad Johnson.

HometownGal
09-29-2006, 09:56 AM
I dont know why I waste my time talking to your dumb @$$es on here anyway? I'll be back in week 17 after we kick your @$$ AGAIN!

Young man, you need your mouth soaped. :shake01: Do you have to invoke the potty mouth to get your points across?

I don't know why you waste OUR time posting your incessant drivel :blah: or for that matter, the board's bandwidth. We'll be just jumping for joy awaiting your return. :bouncy: Let us know in advance how you would like your crowburger prepared so we can have it ready for your return. We Steelers fans are very gracious ya know. :sofunny:

Interceptor
09-29-2006, 11:48 AM
You're also assuming the Bungles won't self destruct.

Like the 2004 season.... Oh wait, that was the Steelers....

BengalBrian
09-29-2006, 12:48 PM

But ben had a broken toe.. Remember

memphissteelergirl
09-29-2006, 12:56 PM

'Bye!

:sign05:

ARKIESTEEL
09-29-2006, 01:00 PM
'Bye!

:sign05:

Short and to the point!!! Thats why I love them girls from the south:thumbsup:

CantStop85
09-29-2006, 01:11 PM
But ben had a broken toe.. Remember
Not to mention a tummy ache.

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-29-2006, 01:43 PM

Interceptor...you may want to change your name to "MeToo"...since you have yet to come up with one original thought...Why dont you try letting go of the other Bengal Fans skirt tails, quit jumping on the tail end of their smack..and give us more that the occasional ..."yea...what He said"....The text:blah::blah: :blah: of your replies and the quickness:snail::snail: of your wit leaves just a little bit to be desired.:footinmou

Big D
09-29-2006, 05:18 PM
Why is anyone sweating this troll. This guy probably didnt even know who the bengals were up until last year.

Stillers#1
09-29-2006, 05:51 PM

ALL YOU BENGALS FANS DO IS....bring....up.....the....past. hypocritcal much?

BengalBrian
09-30-2006, 11:47 AM
ALL YOU BENGALS FANS DO IS....bring....up.....the....past. hypocritcal much?

Wouldnt it be in your interest to talk about the past anyway? Since your current team is 1-2??? I hear a lot of PAST talk here as of recently..

Noone wants to face the last loss.. I am glad you guys have 2 weeks to stew over it!

lol

WHO DEY BITCHES!

Super Squeelers! Cause thats how they fold!

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-30-2006, 12:25 PM
Wouldnt it be in your interest to talk about the past anyway? Since your current team is 1-2??? I hear a lot of PAST talk here as of recently..

Noone wants to face the last loss.. I am glad you guys have 2 weeks to stew over it!

lol

WHO DEY BITCHES!

Try again Brian...your answer is out of context...follow the thread and you will ....might......should...understand what was being said:dang:

memphissteelergirl
10-02-2006, 12:40 PM
Short and to the point!!! Thats why I love them girls from the south:thumbsup:

Hey...ya know how we do! :wink02:

Stillers#1
10-02-2006, 01:36 PM

lol

WHO DEY BITCHES!

Personally, the ass-raping u guys recieved at the hand of the Pats helped me get over the whole 1-2 thing. Maybe now we will hear you preaching that it is only the 4th week of the season. You'll see us again, and that game will mean something to you.

WE DEY BITCH!!

CantStop85
10-02-2006, 04:51 PM
WE DEY BITCH!!
Wow, I never thought I would see the day when you admitted that the Steelers were the Bengals' bitch. :thumbsup:

Stillers#1
10-02-2006, 06:53 PM
Wow, I never thought I would see the day when you admitted that the Steelers were the Bengals' bitch. :thumbsup:

OK, I called my High School English teacher, and he said this is the correct way to punctuate:

WE DEY, BITCH!!

Stlrs4Life
10-02-2006, 08:48 PM

lol

WHO DEY BITCHES!

Ha Ha, who has the 2 weeks to stew over now? With a huge loss! You guys got your ass kicked, and kicked again. It's monday night, and the Patriots scored again!

Have fun trying to find a run defense in 2 weeks. Guess what? Aint going to happen.

lol, We Dey.

Patriots Dey!

BengalBrian
10-03-2006, 12:33 AM
Personally, the ass-raping u guys recieved at the hand of the Pats helped me get over the whole 1-2 thing. Maybe now we will hear you preaching that it is only the 4th week of the season. You'll see us again, and that game will mean something to you.

WE DEY BITCH!!
You Dey?? No.. Patriots Dey... You guys lost to us :)

I will only preach that we are still 1.5 games ahead of you.. No matter what this week you will still be under us.. I am thinking 1-3 will quite possibly happen though.

Ha Ha, who has the 2 weeks to stew over now? With a huge loss! You guys got your ass kicked, and kicked again. It's monday night, and the Patriots scored again!

Have fun trying to find a run defense in 2 weeks. Guess what? Aint going to happen.

lol, We Dey.

Patriots Dey!
HAHA Laugh at me because a team you despise beat the Bengals..

But remember.. Your team could not...

ExtonSteelFan
10-03-2006, 08:43 AM
No matter what this week you will still be under us.. I am thinking 1-3 will quite possibly happen though.

Right. Just recently you claimed the following events would occur:

1. The Bengals would beat the Steelers 36-6
2. Willie Parker would be shut down against the Bengals
3. Rudi Johnson would have no problem producing against our Defense.

You were wrong on all three counts and I don't think many people take your "predictions" seriously.

Stillers#1
10-03-2006, 08:53 AM
I will only preach that we are still 1.5 games ahead of you.. No matter what this week you will still be under us.. I am thinking 1-3 will quite possibly happen though.

Just remember, its week 5. We will win when the pressure is on. However, give the bungles a little adversity, and we will see who really folds.

WE DEY!

floodcitygirl
10-03-2006, 09:12 AM
You Dey?? No.. Patriots Dey... You guys lost to us :)

HAHA Laugh at me because a team you despise beat the Bengals..

But remember.. Your team could not...Actually our team has many times. In our last meeting your team won the game but there would be some dispute as to if your team beat us...or we beat ourselves. :shake01: New Years is coming! :tt02:

wadester47
10-03-2006, 09:41 AM
Can't you just stay on your own site, I find this coming to other teams sites and talking trash pretty much says " Hi, I really have no life and my parents pay my friends to hang out with me" .

Seriously go to a bengals site, leave SF ALONE.
go steelers

Stillers#1
10-03-2006, 10:32 AM
Can't you just stay on your own site, I find this coming to other teams sites and talking trash pretty much says " Hi, I really have no life and my parents pay my friends to hang out with me" .

Seriously go to a bengals site, leave SF ALONE.
go steelers

Nothing wrong with a little trash talk wadester.....besides, BB always brings it weak anyways, he is always talking about the bungles illustrious past, and how great they used to be and how they beat us ...in....the.....playo..f...f..s........ohhhhhh my bad...I did it again.

memphissteelergirl
10-03-2006, 03:49 PM
Just remember, its week 5. We will win when the pressure is on. However, give the bungles a little adversity, and we will see who really folds.

WE DEY!

You hit the nail on the head, my friend! :tt02: :thumbsup:

Stillers#1
10-03-2006, 04:22 PM
You hit the nail on the head, my friend! :tt02: :thumbsup:

If BB was holding the nail, I woulda aimed for his thumb....

memphissteelergirl
10-04-2006, 09:21 AM
If BB was holding the nail, I woulda aimed for his thumb....

OUCH!!
LOL...:sofunny:

Tankus_Maximus
10-04-2006, 09:39 AM
It's great to see that the loss of Odell Thurman won't affect The Bungles..that run D looked like it was composed of swiss cheese. Good goin guys, you won't need a run D in that division...d'oht!!!

BengalBrian
10-05-2006, 08:03 AM
28-20

Stillers#1
10-06-2006, 02:02 PM
Is there an echo in here, b/c I think there may be, it's almost as if someone is speaking into his own *******.

BengalBrian
10-07-2006, 10:01 AM
Is there an echo in here, b/c I think there may be, it's almost as if someone is speaking into his own *******.

Truth hurts, doesnt it?

stillers4me
10-07-2006, 10:04 AM
Truth hurts, doesnt it?

Yep....and the Bengals still suck.

Lyn
10-07-2006, 10:23 AM
Truth hurts, doesnt it?

What truth? That the Steelers handed the Bungholes a win? The Steelers lead in every stat, then the Steelers huddled together, discussed the situation and decided to give the Bungholes the stat that mattters (the win). Reason being, the Steelers knew that that game was the bungholes superbowl

So see bunghole you actually WON nothing the Steelers GAVE you that game.

nuff said.

steelcurtain09
10-08-2006, 05:09 PM
Reason being, the Steelers knew that that game was the bungholes superbowl

mayb sometime in the next millenia they will actually win a real sb.

BengalBrian
10-09-2006, 04:40 AM
Maybe sometime this season you guys will win a second game..

floodcitygirl
10-09-2006, 09:13 AM
Maybe sometime this season you guys will win a second game..And the obsession continues.......(lol)

j-dawg
10-09-2006, 09:40 AM
hehehe.. chad johnson fans got you upset? all you have to do is watch this..

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/veryprofane/CoolerHeads2.gif

it's funny how bengal fans think they're #1 in the division... :dang:

Tankus_Maximus
10-09-2006, 09:50 AM
Man..that never gets old.

CantStop85
10-09-2006, 10:26 AM

Wait, j-dawg, shouldn't you be smacking Steelers fans right now? I mean you guys are in the heat of the race for the AFC North basement.

j-dawg
10-09-2006, 11:12 AM
ahh... i haven't smacked 'em 'cause they have a PROVEN system.. the steelers can win any of the games coming up.. i hate to say it, but it's a fact...

the bengals, on the other hand, haven't proved their system will go the distance... i'll use the loss to the patriots as a case in point... how will the bengals fare against the ravens, colts, broncos, chargers, panthers... even the saints? all those could be losses if the bengals don't shore up their d...

..and don't bother coming at me with how you feel about the browns system.. i'm more than aware of how awful the browns have been..

Tankus_Maximus
10-09-2006, 02:31 PM
I hate to say it J-Dawg..but The Browns are a much improved team. I was worried about them when they got Bentley. Too bad about that injury though, he would've paved a nice way for Droughns (already a bruiser of a back). Crennel's got his work cut out for him, but he's made tremendous strides.

And....The Browns scored me some nice coin, coming from behind to beat The Raiders. Thanks boys!

Lyn
10-09-2006, 02:47 PM
Let him live that game is all they got. Their team sucks and cannot consecutively play against a real team. Let the jerk carry on.

BengalBrian
10-09-2006, 09:47 PM

The highlight of your season.. Well.. There was beating the GOD AWEFUL RAIDERS... Oh wait.. That wasnt an accomplishment..

Wait, j-dawg, shouldn't you be smacking Steelers fans right now? I mean you guys are in the heat of the race for the AFC North basement.
:cheers: Thats what I am sayin

Let him live that game is all they got. Their team sucks and cannot consecutively play against a real team. Let the jerk carry on.
Ms. Lyn.. Do you know what smack is?? If not, I suggest you visit other sections of the forum.. This is where all your 'buddies' talk trash normally. Due to the low activity in this forum, I am just trying to help out.. I am not a 'jerk'... I am using this forum for it purpose...

stillers4me
10-09-2006, 10:35 PM
Man..that never gets old.

CJ's interview after the game is even better. :sofunny: