PDA

View Full Version : GREAT fan pic found through Bengals forum...

Mosca
09-25-2006, 12:27 PM
Of all places. But this is a great picture.

http://picasaweb.google.com/mdisher/BengalsStealers/photo#4978695300153606162

Tom

klick81
09-25-2006, 12:31 PM
I'm still somewhat bitter. If it wasn't for that, i'd probably think it was a nice pic. Right now though...:thmbdown:

Da Question
09-25-2006, 12:52 PM
I might just be a hater but rival teams get no love from me.:kick:

augustashark
09-25-2006, 04:14 PM
:puke:

BlackNGold203
09-25-2006, 04:25 PM
Wow.....

Uhhhhhh...

Ummmm....

:sissies:

Justin Otstott
09-25-2006, 06:23 PM
^ ahhhh....huh?

BBC
09-25-2006, 06:32 PM
Some people have enough sense to put everything into perspective, and realize that it's really just a football game. I think that is what Mosca was getting at, but I may be wrong.

Either way, I appreciated the picture.

Livinginthe past
09-25-2006, 06:52 PM
Hines doesnt look as muscular as I remember :wink02:

NM

Steelers
09-25-2006, 07:20 PM
I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth... :puke:

noyfb
09-25-2006, 07:35 PM
I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth... :puke:

Why?

Steelers
09-25-2006, 09:44 PM
Why?

You see, the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Sissynatti Bungles have a rivalry going on.

stillers4me
09-25-2006, 09:49 PM
Unfortunately as a Steeler fan living in Cincinnati, I see this kind of behavior quite often.

Just don't breed with them.........."Mommas don't let your babies grow up to be Bengals fans........"

jaysta
09-26-2006, 12:59 AM
Unfortunately as a Steeler fan living in Cincinnati, I see this kind of behavior quite often.

Just don't breed with them.........."Mommas don't let your babies grow up to be Bengals fans........"

For some reason I find this funny. :sofunny:

SteelersWoman
09-26-2006, 02:47 AM
[QUOTE=BBC;155806]Some people have enough sense to put everything into perspective, and realize that it's really just a football game.QUOTE]

Exactly--very well said! I even put emphasis on the word "game". It's supposed to be enjoyable, fun, and a diversion from our everyday mundane lives.

If it WEREn't just a "game" my marriage would never last. My otherwise perfect, gorgeous, sexy, blonde haired, blue eyed, younger :wink02: husband is (and God only knows why) a BROWNS fan.

He's even a foreman where he works (in PA--YES--PA--drives an hour to get there every day) so he's got all this stuff goin for him--and he's a BROWNS fan--so I know there's SOME sort of mental illness goin on--but a hospital won't commit him on those grounds. :screwy:

Now tell me....when exactly was the last time the Browns team did anything of real consequence? Lonnnng before he was ever born (he's 36). I think he's still hangin his hat on Bernie Kosar....lol

But do you think he'll see reason and come over to my side? Nooooo--he thinks he's Luke Skywalker or some darn thing tryin to draw me FROM the "dark side" as he calls it--and the "Pukesburgh Squealers", and even tries to make me feel guilty for not "obeying my husband and following his commands"--yeah, right!...:toofunny:

But my point (and I DO have one) :flap: is that even while we're sittin and watchin a game -- doesn't matter if it's his team or mine playin....we're raggin on each others teams, but holdin hands and kissin between plays, and all the while we're sayin "God I hope you lose" and tellin the opposing team to "sack the QB"...and then when it's over (and if they've lost) we say "I'm sorry your team lost babe (is he serious? I doubt it--it's just that he likes to actually sleep INside the house :wink02:) lol

So it IS (or should be) just "fun". The rivalry, the ribbing, his "hatred" (which has even been established by him as jealousy) of all things Steelers-- If it truly were a big deal, we'd be divorced--but in the larger scheme of things, it is afterall, just a "game" :smile:

floodcitygirl
09-26-2006, 06:31 AM

Just don't breed with them.........."Mommas don't let your babies grow up to be Bengals fans........"Now you tell me!!!! (lol) My mother-in-law waited until I left for the game, then took my son out and bought him a Bungal hat!!! :banging: The planets are coming back into correct alignment now though. He's going to school in his new Porter jersey and Steeler hat. :jammin:

stillers4me
09-26-2006, 06:56 AM
I can't believe your son let Grandma do that!!!! I guess he didn't want to hurt her feelings.......Welcome back, Flood! There's was a woman at the game holding up a Terrible Towel with We Dey (and we will be!!) printed on the back. I knew it just had to be you!!!

You can always use that hat for ritual sacrifice on New Year's Eve......just make sure hubby's out of the room. Or maybe you can just use him..........hmmmmmmmmm.........never mind!!!

stlrtruck
09-26-2006, 08:35 AM
My father threatened to put my daughter in raisins gear. I just told him that you may one day get her in an outfit but as soon as I get a hold of her, I will take it off and properly burn it!!!
I know it's just a game but to vandalize a child's body like that should be against the law!

meanjoecoop
09-26-2006, 09:23 AM
I saw several "mixed" couples there Sunday.

Steelers / Bengals that is.

As long as you can keep it in perspective and it doesnt harm your relationship I guess its ok.

But Im not into that kind of lifestyle...Steelers / Bengals that is.:smile:

meanjoecoop
09-26-2006, 09:26 AM
My father threatened to put my daughter in raisins gear.

I know it's just a game but to vandalize a child's body like that should be against the law!

It should be considered a hate crime or child abuse.

HometownGal
09-26-2006, 09:57 AM
I have several friends who are Bengals fans, Browns fans and Pats fans, as well. We don't allow our allegiances to interfere with our friendships and the pre-game bantering is taken as it is meant to - all in fun. When a sports rivalry or a game causes bad feelings between two people who have previously enjoyed a friendship, it's time to re-think the friendship, imho.

Mosca
09-26-2006, 10:34 AM
I'm a Pitt fan, and my wife lives and dies with Notre Dame. We've gone to Pittsburgh when they've played there, and we've sat on the couch and razzed each other. It's just part of the fun.

I could never have fallen in love a woman that didn't know whether the ball was blown up or stuffed; give me a woman that knows the game and is passionate about who she roots for, any day.

Tom

floodcitygirl
09-26-2006, 10:36 AM
I can't believe your son let Grandma do that!!!! I guess he didn't want to hurt her feelings.......Welcome back, Flood! There's was a woman at the game holding up a Terrible Towel with We Dey (and we will be!!) printed on the back. I knew it just had to be you!!!

You can always use that hat for ritual sacrifice on New Year's Eve......just make sure hubby's out of the room. Or maybe you can just use him..........hmmmmmmmmm.........never mind!!!Ritual sacrifices.....hmmmm.....you're giving me ideas again Stillers! It just depends on how good of a boy he is between now and New Years! :sofunny:

As far as the We Dey towel goes, I'll never give up my secrets but let's just say that there were MANY tiger hunting permits given out on Sunday! :tt02:

Elvis
09-26-2006, 04:58 PM
my child boy/girl will Not Wear A Bungal Attire.. I promise you that...or my wife...or....

stillers4me
09-26-2006, 06:10 PM
Ritual sacrifices.....hmmmm.....you're giving me ideas again Stillers! It just depends on how good of a boy he is between now and New Years! :sofunny:

Hey......ya do what ya gotta do, ya know???? :banana:

Mamaduck43
09-27-2006, 11:52 PM
I discovered that the only people that I can watch a Steelers' game with are my kids - - - their spouses can go to another TV, please.... My DS married a wishy-washy Cowboy fan, my DD1 married a Packer fan and now lives near Green Bay... When my SIL talked to me about asking my DD to marry him, my only stipulation was that he could not convert my gkids to Packerfandom, but if they had a child together, it could make its' own decision when it came of age.... DD2 married a guy who knows NOTHING about football but when he was growing up he liked the Viking uniforms!!!!!

I have friends who are avid fans of other teams, and I appreciate their beliefs..... We joke and razz each other and I actually have gone to the ProBowl in my Steelers' gear with a good friend who was decked out in Cowboy colors - - no accounting for taste.... :flap:

What I object to is the so called fans who pick a team that is doing well during the playoffs and all of a sudden profess to be that teams' biggest supporter.... This is especially noticed when the Cowboys have a winning season.....

CantStop85
09-28-2006, 05:42 PM
Some people need to put football into perspective. There are a lot more important things in life than what team you root for on Sundays.

Da Question
09-29-2006, 10:47 AM
Some people need to put football into perspective. There are a lot more important things in life than what team you root for on Sundays.

EAT SLEEP STEELERS is all I know :tt02: LMAO :stupid:

stillers4me
09-29-2006, 01:50 PM

You can definitely tell the difference between a Steeler fan and a Bungle fan......geesh.......:helmet:

steeler-dude
09-30-2006, 04:54 PM

There is? Like what?

:tt02: