PDA

View Full Version : Check it out Bungles!

Tankus_Maximus
09-26-2006, 12:01 AM
Lewis expects Thurman to be suspended for the remainder of the season. -according to Espn.

D'oht!!!

Dude! You got a DUI!!

wildjames
09-26-2006, 10:20 PM
Is this smack talk? I guess it's about as good as you can muster at 1-2. The steelers fans smack talk in this forum looks like a ghost town lately. I would too if my overrated quarterback and team were failing to live up to expectations.

Oh yeah, let me guess the typical responses out of your 3 bullet revolver.

poster 1: but the steelers have 5 superbowls!
poster 2: ben has an awesome 254324823423 and 4 record in the regular season!
poster 3: ben has a ring how many does carson have?!?!?!?!!?!

so i'll go ahead and respond.

1: i was born in 1981, so i've been alive for i believe 1 steelers superbowl win? which was widely considered a fraud, if you remember the espn.com vote the day after the superbowl, every state in the country voted favorably that the seahawks got jewed besides pennsylvania. gee i wonder why?

2: yeah and look at his record and how he's played since and including the superbowl. he can't hide behind bettis and to a lesser extent randle el anymore. his weaknesses are becoming more and more defined as the weeks go on. he is an above average quarterback, but i highly doubt he'll ever make it to Carson/Peyton status skill wise in his career. Make your little snap crackle and pop jokes about Carson's leg it's quite funny. But I can be very sure that most of the country including the national media have quite a bit more respect for Carson who busted his ass to defy all the odds and get to where he is now. I remember reading the Steelers fans saying how he wouldn't be back for awhile and how great Ben is, now Ben is slowly becoming sort of a joke lately with his repeated "injuries" "fevers" and "excuses", while Carson is regarded as one of the top 3 quarterbacks in the NFL. Perhaps Ben needs to sit out and recoup all his little injuries so when he comes back and returns to mediocrity he won't have anything to blame it on. And Carson got hurt on the field playing football with men, not flying around Pittsburgh streets without a helmet.

3: read number 1, and carson's future chances of winning a superbowl are much stronger than ben's, in my opinion, and probably most others outside of Pennsylvania.

Oh yeah, and it's hilarious to hear everyone saying "But we would've won if that coclough or whatever guy didnt muff the punt!" And you're the same hypocritical fans who laughed at Bengal fans who said The Bengals would've beaten the Steelers had it not been for Caron's injury in the playoffs last January. What happened your next possession? A Haynes fumble? Who's to say that same thing wouldn't have happened if Coclough (sp) had not fumbled the punt? It's not like you were lacking in the turnover department in the game. Speculation of the what if's can drive a football fan mad, so don't kid yourself.

Oh, and most Bengals fans don't give a rats ass about Odell Thurman. They're 3-0 without him, and they beat the Steelers without him, so ohnoes! What are they to do!??!?!?!

Good luck the rest of the season. I don't mean to make this personal with anyone, just stating what I have seen. I know that no opposing fan can say much to you all without having to hear "Yeah we won the superbowl dur dur dur", we KNOW, and not many people care. The NFL is a what have you done for me lately league, and the Steelers haven't done much lately, maybe they can regroup and get going again, we'll see. It is week 4 after all.

Tankus_Maximus
09-27-2006, 12:12 AM
What's all that gotta do with the 6th Bengal this year gettin arrested?

wildjames
09-27-2006, 12:24 AM
I was responding to your weak attempt at smack talk, at least I assumed it was considering the section of the forums you posted in.

Tankus_Maximus
09-27-2006, 10:28 AM
Believe me, that wasn't my smack. I was just posting what I saw on Espn.

You want smack....hang on ..gimme a second.

xxmagicmanxx
09-27-2006, 10:44 AM
:blah: Carson . . :blah: Chad Johnson . . :blah: TJ DOUCHE-manzedah :blah: Marvin Lewis . . :blah:

Even the garbage gets a steak every once in a while. How's that steak taste, Bengals fans?

What is that SIX arrests and we aren't even close to the middle of the season yet. You guys have great potential to put a few more in jail before then. Keep up the good work!! :toofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-27-2006, 03:12 PM
Is this smack talk? I guess it's about as good as you can muster at 1-2. The steelers fans smack talk in this forum looks like a ghost town lately. I would too if my overrated quarterback and team were failing to live up to expectations.

1: i was born in 1981, so i've been alive for i believe 1 steelers superbowl win? which was widely considered a fraud, if you remember the espn.com vote the day after the superbowl, every state in the country voted favorably that the seahawks got jewed besides pennsylvania. gee i wonder why?

2: yeah and look at his record and how he's played since and including the superbowl. he can't hide behind bettis and to a lesser extent randle el anymore. his weaknesses are becoming more and more defined as the weeks go on. he is an above average quarterback, but i highly doubt he'll ever make it to Carson/Peyton status skill wise in his career. Make your little snap crackle and pop jokes about Carson's leg it's quite funny. But I can be very sure that most of the country including the national media have quite a bit more respect for Carson who busted his ass to defy all the odds and get to where he is now. I remember reading the Steelers fans saying how he wouldn't be back for awhile and how great Ben is, now Ben is slowly becoming sort of a joke lately with his repeated "injuries" "fevers" and "excuses", while Carson is regarded as one of the top 3 quarterbacks in the NFL. Perhaps Ben needs to sit out and recoup all his little injuries so when he comes back and returns to mediocrity he won't have anything to blame it on. And Carson got hurt on the field playing football with men, not flying around Pittsburgh streets without a helmet.

3: read number 1, and carson's future chances of winning a superbowl are much stronger than ben's, in my opinion, and probably most others outside of Pennsylvania.

Oh yeah, and it's hilarious to hear everyone saying "But we would've won if that coclough or whatever guy didnt muff the punt!" And you're the same hypocritical fans who laughed at Bengal fans who said The Bengals would've beaten the Steelers had it not been for Caron's injury in the playoffs last January. What happened your next possession? A Haynes fumble? Who's to say that same thing wouldn't have happened if Coclough (sp) had not fumbled the punt? It's not like you were lacking in the turnover department in the game. Speculation of the what if's can drive a football fan mad, so don't kid yourself.

Oh, and most Bengals fans don't give a rats ass about Odell Thurman. They're 3-0 without him, and they beat the Steelers without him, so ohnoes! What are they to do!??!?!?!

Good luck the rest of the season. I don't mean to make this personal with anyone, just stating what I have seen. I know that no opposing fan can say much to you all without having to hear "Yeah we won the superbowl dur dur dur", we KNOW, and not many people care. The NFL is a what have you done for me lately league, and the Steelers haven't done much lately, maybe they can regroup and get going again, we'll see. It is week 4 after all.

Throwing up big numbers for a fan of a team that is 2-2 against us the last two years....and you were born in 1981?...go ahead and look up our record against you over that time... and while your at it... how many playoff wins in the last two decades?.,. Enjoy the ONE win...(but I wouldnt use stats to back up your arquement until you have a little history behind you to back it up) You beat us fair and square...if I was you I would definatley get as much out of this win as possible...history has shown that even with a good start...your still the Bengals...:thmbup:
...and I know that your didnt say that Ben hid behind Bettis and Randle El....take a few minutes to look up their stats brother....I will take it that you are just talking smack...because if that is a real opinion..YIKES.:jawdrop:

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-27-2006, 03:16 PM
:blah: Carson . . :blah: Chad Johnson . . :blah: TJ DOUCHE-manzedah :blah: Marvin Lewis . . :blah:

Even the garbage gets a steak every once in a while. How's that steak taste, Bengals fans?

What is that SIX arrests and we aren't even close to the middle of the season yet. You guys have great potential to put a few more in jail before then. Keep up the good work!! :toofunny:

Or as I used to tell my team in the army..."You put a monkey in front a typewriter...sooner or later he will peck out a word"

wildjames
09-27-2006, 04:06 PM
Throwing up big numbers for a fan of a team that is 2-2 against us the last two years....and you were born in 1981?...go ahead and look up our record against you over that time... and while your at it... how many playoff wins in the last two decades?.,. Enjoy the ONE win...(but I wouldnt use stats to back up your arquement until you have a little history behind you to back it up) You beat us fair and square...if I was you I would definatley get as much out of this win as possible...history has shown that even with a good start...your still the Bengals...:thmbup:
...and I know that your didnt say that Ben hid behind Bettis and Randle El....take a few minutes to look up their stats brother....I will take it that you are just talking smack...because if that is a real opinion..YIKES.:jawdrop:

I agree on that Randle El part, I just meant he had a few more options to pass to and the trick plays you guys did so well last year. But you don't think the loss of Bettis in the short yardage game and how hard he hurt the Bengals over his career had anything to do with it? I think it had some at least.

I dont care what the Steelers record is versus the Bengals over my lifetime. In all actuality, I should be happy we are finally the better team, shouldn't I? Wouldn't you? Again we hardly have any playoff wins in my 25 year lifetime, but that is what Steelers fans use to avoid reality as of now. When you watch analysts on TV debate which team is better, which team has the better players, which team has a better shot of winning the Superbowl, do any of them say..well the Steelers won the Superbowl in 1976 (something around there), and a playoff game in 1987 (again just a guessed year). No, they use facts from what is CURRENTLY going on in the NFL. So enjoy speculating that because you won playoff games in 2003 that is going to have an effect on your already starting to be dreadful season, and you might want to call Marvin Lewis before the New Years Eve game and remind him you went to the Superbowl against the Cowboys in the mid 1990's so he can change up his game plan :dang:

tony hipchest
09-27-2006, 04:46 PM
. In all actuality, I should be happy we are finally the better team, shouldn't I?:yes you should sit in the mirror and admire that championship hat and tee they give out for a 3-0 record. polish the trophy and look at the bling. it may be quite some time before another team rips off another 3 game wining streak.

:tt02: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :tt02:

steelers > bengals. always have been... always will be. they wont take the sorry bengals so lightly the next meeting on new years eve.. good luck fielding a 53 man roster for that long.

bigbensgirl7
09-27-2006, 06:12 PM
I agree on that Randle El part, I just meant he had a few more options to pass to and the trick plays you guys did so well last year. But you don't think the loss of Bettis in the short yardage game and how hard he hurt the Bengals over his career had anything to do with it? I think it had some at least.

I dont care what the Steelers record is versus the Bengals over my lifetime. In all actuality, I should be happy we are finally the better team, shouldn't I? Wouldn't you? Again we hardly have any playoff wins in my 25 year lifetime, but that is what Steelers fans use to avoid reality as of now. When you watch analysts on TV debate which team is better, which team has the better players, which team has a better shot of winning the Superbowl, do any of them say..well the Steelers won the Superbowl in 1976 (something around there), and a playoff game in 1987 (again just a guessed year). No, they use facts from what is CURRENTLY going on in the NFL. So enjoy speculating that because you won playoff games in 2003 that is going to have an effect on your already starting to be dreadful season, and you might want to call Marvin Lewis before the New Years Eve game and remind him you went to the Superbowl against the Cowboys in the mid 1990's so he can change up his game plan :dang:
Of course you don't care about the history, because you are probably just like a majority of the other Bengal fans and just started being a fan with in the past couple of years.
Right now, yes, you have the better record and you did beat us-I am not the kindof girl to make excuses. Good thing we are only 3 games into the season and what the ananlysts say and those "so called football experts" say doesn't count for shit. However, Steelers fans know the difference. We know what it takes to make it to the playoffs, and ultimately win the SB. The Steelers are so hated in the NFL for one reason and that is because we have continue to have sucess. Teams and their fans are jealous...so you little poll TRYING to taint our 5th SB win really doesn't mean shit to Steelers fans and people that know football and the NFL....so good try! Get a life and come in here with some substance if you want to debate football.

CantStop85
09-27-2006, 06:13 PM
good luck fielding a 53 man roster for that long.
And good luck to Little Ben on finding a new excuse by then.

meanjoecoop
09-27-2006, 06:37 PM
i'll go ahead and respond. 1: i was born in 1981

Good, so how puberty going for you?

so i've been alive for i believe 1 steelers superbowl win?

Note: the world didn’t start in 1981 when you were born or 2005 when you became a Bengals fan.

every state in the country voted favorably that the seahawks got jewed

Is this Mel Gibson? Do you have a problem with Jewish people?

i highly doubt he'll ever make it to Carson/Peyton status skill wise in his career.

Are you referring to their “I’ve never won a Super Bowl” status?

Make your little snap crackle and pop jokes about Carson's leg it's quite funny.

I thought it was more of a tearing or ripping of his leg…but now that you mention it I would love to see Carson on a box of Rice Crispies!

But I can be very sure that most of the country including the national media have quite a bit more respect for Carson

The media is a money making machine, they promote their own agenda to line their own pockets.

who busted his ass to defy all the odds and get to where he is now.

To say nothing about the best medical care money could buy.

I remember reading the Steelers fans saying how he wouldn't be back for awhile

As well as all of the doctors, trainers and national media.

And Carson got hurt on the field playing football with men, not flying around Pittsburgh streets without a helmet.

Funny, I haven’t heard anything about the accident being a problem since before pre-season.

Speculation of the what if's can drive a football fan mad, so don't kid yourself.

And you along with all your Bungal fan cronies went insane months ago because of it.

Yes, what are they to do when he go’s left of center and kills a mom in a mini van? WHO DEY!

Good luck the rest of the season.

Thanks

I don't mean to make this personal with anyone, just stating what I have seen.

You are a wealth of knowledge about anything post 1981 in Southwest Ohio.

I know that no opposing fan can say much to you all without having to hear "Yeah we won the superbowl.

Actually 5 of them. 4 before the world as you know it was created.

we KNOW, and not many people care. The NFL is a what have you done for me lately league, and the Steelers haven't done much lately,

If you ever get the chance to leave Southwest Ohio you should go to Canton, Ohio. There is a place called the Professional Football Hall of Fame. It is packed with tributes to many great players and teams from pro-football. Which began long before 1981. There is quite a bit of room there dedicated to many Pittsburgh Steelers players, division championship teams and their 5 Super Bowl wins.

There is even a nice little corner in one room dedicated to the only Bengal ever to be inducted into the hall. Just don’t confuse it with the broom closet.

It is week 4 after all.

Yes it is. Remember 11-5 + 6 wins on the road = Super Bowl Champs.

Now stop embarassing yourself and get ready for bed...its a school night jimmy.

stillers4me
09-27-2006, 06:51 PM
I love you, Meanie~~~~~~~~~~~

meanjoecoop
09-27-2006, 07:15 PM
I love you, Meanie~~~~~~~~~~~

:blush:

stillers4me
09-27-2006, 07:23 PM
:blush:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/Steelers/steelersbang.gif

Glad you guys made it home ok......sorry about the posse you met up with on I275. Morons.

meanjoecoop
09-27-2006, 07:51 PM

Glad you guys made it home ok......sorry about the posse you met up with on I275. Morons.

Thanks......thats what you get from classless fans of a classless team. Cincy has a better shot at being a WWF town than a Football town.

tony hipchest
09-27-2006, 10:17 PM
And good luck to Little Ben on finding a new excuse by then.i can gurantee "all my teammates are in jail or suspended" wont be one of them.:sofunny:

floodcitygirl
09-27-2006, 10:20 PM
I love you, Meanie~~~~~~~~~~~My thoughts exactly!!! :love:

tony hipchest
09-27-2006, 10:22 PM
There is even a nice little corner in one room dedicated to the only Bengal ever to be inducted into the hall. Just don’t confuse it with the broom closet.

:toofunny: sweet! you need a collar for that new dog you own?

CantStop85
09-27-2006, 10:54 PM
i can gurantee "all my teammates are in jail or suspended" wont be one of them.:sofunny:
True, it'll probably be a tonsillectomy this time. The good news is Little Ben will get all the ice cream his little tummy can hold. :cheers:

Stillers#1
09-27-2006, 11:05 PM

So obviously any Steelers fan born after 1982 has no knowledge of the '70's Steelers. I was born in 82 and I am pretty sure I know just as much about the 70's Steelers as most of the 30 + year olds on here. I know I am gonna catch shit for this, but not every Bengals fan is a Bandwagon fan......we have them too, plenty of them on here.

floodcitygirl
09-27-2006, 11:14 PM
So obviously any Steelers fan born after 1982 has no knowledge of the '70's Steelers. I was born in 82 and I am pretty sure I know just as much about the 70's Steelers as most of the 30 + year olds on here. I know I am gonna catch shit for this, but not every Bengals fan is a Bandwagon fan......we have them too, plenty of them on here.No. Not EVERY Bengal fan is bandwagoner but I can tell you this...up until 3 years ago the Bengal stadium looked like Heinz Field when the Steelers came to town. And, it's mostly those bandwagoners that act like idiots and have no respect for anyone who happens to not agree with their currect choice in a team.

tony hipchest
09-27-2006, 11:15 PM
True, it'll probably be a tonsillectomy this time. The good news is Little Ben will get all the ice cream his little tummy can hold. :cheers:im a little more concerned about the surgery j. porter will need to remove his foot from houshnonadzadwehs ass. :chuckle:

wildjames
09-27-2006, 11:56 PM
Good, so how puberty going for you?

Note: the world didn?t start in 1981 when you were born or 2005 when you became a Bengals fan.

Is this Mel Gibson? Do you have a problem with Jewish people?

Are you referring to their ?I?ve never won a Super Bowl? status?

I thought it was more of a tearing or ripping of his leg?but now that you mention it I would love to see Carson on a box of Rice Crispies!

The media is a money making machine, they promote their own agenda to line their own pockets.

To say nothing about the best medical care money could buy.

As well as all of the doctors, trainers and national media.

Funny, I haven?t heard anything about the accident being a problem since before pre-season.

And you along with all your Bungal fan cronies went insane months ago because of it.

Yes, what are they to do when he go?s left of center and kills a mom in a mini van? WHO DEY!

Thanks

You are a wealth of knowledge about anything post 1981 in Southwest Ohio.

Actually 5 of them. 4 before the world as you know it was created.

If you ever get the chance to leave Southwest Ohio you should go to Canton, Ohio. There is a place called the Professional Football Hall of Fame. It is packed with tributes to many great players and teams from pro-football. Which began long before 1981. There is quite a bit of room there dedicated to many Pittsburgh Steelers players, division championship teams and their 5 Super Bowl wins.

There is even a nice little corner in one room dedicated to the only Bengal ever to be inducted into the hall. Just don?t confuse it with the broom closet.

Yes it is. Remember 11-5 + 6 wins on the road = Super Bowl Champs.

Now stop embarassing yourself and get ready for bed...its a school night jimmy.

I applaud you for actually trying to debate my argument as opposed to most of these other people. But still, your jokes about how many playoff games we won, how many superbowls we've won, how many hall of famers we have, of course you're going to use that. It's your backup plan to saying "We still own you guys" if you had won on Sunday, which you didn't.

What I meant by saying I was born in 1981 doesn't mean I dont understand what happened before then, but I can assure you that every sports fan alive in the world does not have sports events they were not alive to see/experience affect them more than people who were alive to. I do not care what the Steelers did when my dad was in Vietnam.

So the national media is just making money by saying Carson is better than Ben? Uh no, he just is. And that's not even a debatable subject outside our your state, if you live in Penn that is. I suppose Trent Dilfer is better too in his prime because he won one too right? I think Steelers fans have been blinded by your superbowl victory and Ben's won loss record into thinking that he's a better quarterback than many others in this league. He's right around the average, or a little above it. That's fine though, let's see how he does this entire year, and then compare him to Carson all right? I'm talking stat wise, not even wins losses which the Bengals will probably come out higher than anyway. All I was debating was the SKILL of a position player versus another position player. There was no debating that Carson was better than Ben LAST year even when he won the Superbowl, setting aside his injury. Winning the superbowl doesn't make you a pro bowl quarterback, hell he played like crap in the game anyway.

I think everyone on this board should change their name to Living in the Past (1), and so on, because that's about the only smack talk you'll be able to muster for quite awhile. While Bengal fans and everyone else around the country are debating about the GOOD teams, Steeler fans will be sitting on their forum board, eating off the same super bowl paper plates and holding up their plastic Lombardi trophies, wondering why they hyped Ben so big when he turns out to be an average quarterback while they wish they could go back to last year when they could enjoy being football fans again.

Your franchise is top notch, one of the best in sports, no doubt. But this won't be your year. I doubt you'll make the playoffs, being realistic. The Jaguars certainly look like a wild card team, and there's only 1 left, most likely going to Baltimore or Denver/San Diego. And I'm going to sit all year and enjoy your regular Steelers section as the Ben bandwagon gets emptier and emptier as everyone notices what a fraud he is.

meanjoecoop
09-28-2006, 08:50 AM
So obviously any Steelers fan born after 1982 has no knowledge of the '70's Steelers. I was born in 82 and I am pretty sure I know just as much about the 70's Steelers as most of the 30 + year olds on here.

I wouldn?t say that unless you insisted that any Super Bowl win prior to 1981 was irrelevant like wildjimmy.

1: i was born in 1981, so i've been alive for i believe 1 steelers superbowl win?

I know I am gonna catch shit for this, but not every Bengals fan is a Bandwagon fan......we have them too, plenty of them on here.

Everyone has them. But they have by far the most.

I know people that have been Bengal fans for 20 years or more. They are not the issue here. Up until 2 years ago you couldn?t find a Bengal home game on television because they never sold out. This was on the Cincinnati Enquirer web site?

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e206/meanjoecoop/kid_desktop.jpg

Now they all wanna act like they have been there all along??? Give me a break.

You want to see some loyal fans Jimmy? Look North. I give the Browns fans a ton of credit. When Modell pulled out and screwed the city (like Mike Brown tried to do with the Bungals) They petitioned the NFL and won an expansion team. They even kept the old name and colors.

They get a lot of crap for not having won a Super Bowl, but they actually have won several championships. They just werent called the Super Bowl back then. I guess since that was prior to 1981 you dont recognize them.

BengalBrian
09-28-2006, 09:54 AM

Bumping this post again

WELL PUT!!!! :cheers:

meanjoecoop
09-28-2006, 10:14 AM
I applaud you for actually trying to debate my argument as opposed to most of these other people.

Thanks.

But still, your jokes about how many playoff games we won, how many superbowls we've won, how many hall of famers we have, of course you're going to use that. It's your backup plan to saying "We still own you guys" if you had won on Sunday, which you didn't.

Just stating the facts.

What I meant by saying I was born in 1981 doesn't mean I dont understand what happened before then, but I can assure you that every sports fan alive in the world does not have sports events they were not alive to see/experience affect them more than people who were alive to. I do not care what the Steelers did when my dad was in Vietnam.

We see your point?Not caring about what the Steelers did in the past gives you the opportunity to conveniently forget about what the Bungals did in the past as well.

So the national media is just making money by saying Carson is better than Ben?

They make money by selling advertisements; they sell advertisements by having programs that people like to watch, people like to hear about Cinderella stories like Carson and Peyton. People like to hate the guys who come in and ruin it for Cinderella.
It?s called ?media hype?.

And that's not even a debatable subject outside our your state, if you live in Penn that is.

No I don?t?I live in the Steeler Nation, that pretty much encompasses the globe.

I suppose Trent Dilfer is better too in his prime because he won one too right?

Right time / right place. He got the ring. If your team can?t make it to the big game, it doesn?t matter how good you are.

Trent nailed this one on the head: http://www.superbowl.com/news/story/9143483

I think Steelers fans have been blinded by your superbowl victory and Ben's won loss record into thinking that he's a better quarterback than many others in this league.

If you think so little of the Super Bowl title then why do you want it so badly?

I think everyone on this board should change their name to Living in the Past

Those who forget their past are damned to repeat it Jimmy.

while they wish they could go back to last year when they could enjoy being football fans again.

Good years or Bad, I?ve always enjoyed being a Steelers fan. We are not subject to the extreme lack of a fan base due to fair weather fans like the Bungals.

Your franchise is top notch, one of the best in sports, no doubt.

The first sensible thing you?ve said yet.

And I'm going to sit all year and enjoy your regular Steelers section

uh?what is a ?regular Steelers section??

as the Ben bandwagon gets emptier and emptier as everyone notices what a fraud he is.

My professional diagnosis is that you suffer from an obsessive-compulsive disorder coupled with a severe case of inferiority complex. This along with the years of mental and physical abuse of your beloved bungals, have led to a serious case of denial and an identity crisis. I recommend the following site:

Methods For Changing Your Identity and Your Motivations: http://www.mentalhelp.net/poc/view_doc.php?type=doc&id=9783&cn=353

You claim that we are the ones living in the past. When you are obviously the one that is afraid to face your own. You bring nothing to this argument but the same regurgitated bungal hairballs of propaganda. You live and die by the word of the local Cincinnati media. Ken Broo is your preacher, who dey is your prayer and you?re alter is empty of anything other than an AFC North trophy. (We have a closet full of them)

Now go to Gold Star and get yourself some chili and a soda in one of those free bungals glasses. Just don?t drop it. It might shatter just like your dreams?

floodcitygirl
09-28-2006, 10:23 AM
Meanie......will you marry me????? :rofl: :tt02:

ARKIESTEEL
09-28-2006, 10:50 AM
I had something smart to add but didnt think the bungle fans would understand so I will stick with this;

Bungles suck!!!!!!!:chicken: :sofunny: :tt02: :flap: :toofunny:

BengalBrian
09-28-2006, 10:52 AM
I had something smart to add but didnt think the bungle fans would understand so I will stick with this;

Bungles suck!!!!!!!:chicken: :sofunny: :tt02: :flap: :toofunny:

and the steelers lost to them

:tt02:

lol

Tankus_Maximus
09-28-2006, 11:17 AM
But......The Bengals still suck.

They will forever be mired in the abyss that is...."sucky-ness".

ARKIESTEEL
09-28-2006, 11:21 AM

lol

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :blah: :yawn: :blah:

Did I say that didnt happen?? It will take alot more wins for you to get out of being the "bungles". So wave your little flag at that one big boy!!!:wave: :tt02:

BengalBrian
09-28-2006, 11:31 AM
But......The Bengals still suck.

They will forever be mired in the abyss that is...."sucky-ness".

To Steeler fans..

BUT to the rest of the world

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/powerrankings
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/powerRankings
http://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/
http://members.aol.com/powerrater/nfl-foot.htm
http://football.about.com/cs/news/a/bl_power.htm
http://www.fantasyfootballjungle.com/w/nfl-power-rankings.php

ARKIESTEEL
09-28-2006, 11:35 AM
To Steeler fans..

BUT to the rest of the world

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/powerrankings
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/powerRankings
http://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/
http://members.aol.com/powerrater/nfl-foot.htm
http://football.about.com/cs/news/a/bl_power.htm
http://www.fantasyfootballjungle.com/w/nfl-power-rankings.php

Once again no won is saying you are not a decent team this year. What we are saying is you are the Bungles and you will find some way to screw up all this before its all over with.

Look at your history; you will jack this up before you get to the super bowl

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-28-2006, 11:36 AM

Unless you were stranded on an island ...in a coma...or suffer from short term memory disorder....I am a little baffled as to why you are using the 1990's as our last moment of success????????????:tap: :tap: :tap: :tap:

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-28-2006, 11:40 AM

lol

Good to see you back Brian....and I think it fitting that I say Good game last sunday....NOW..since this is the Blast furnace...I have to finish by saying....BENGALS SUCK!!!!!

BengalBrian
09-28-2006, 11:44 AM
Good to see you back Brian....and I think it fitting that I say Good game last sunday....NOW..since this is the Blast furnace...I have to finish by saying....BENGALS SUCK!!!!!

:cheers: to the congrats.. You guys played a hell of a game and it was such a close game it almost looked fixed...

STEELERS SUCK MORE!!! ;)

R2sojr
09-28-2006, 11:48 AM

yeah u might have some better quality players but u can put the best players in the league on the 53 man roster and still not go to the superbowl...winning isnt about having the best players...its about which team is willing to stick it out and grind...u notice that when any player goes down on the steelers another one steps right into place with out any drop in gameplay performance(Charlie Batch)...but u see when Carson went dowm last year the game was over after that hit....thats not being a team...u loose 1 man and the games over for you guys...we the Steelers unlike The Bengals have a team and i got ur back attitude...The Bengals are and I team...which mean i want my stats i want my time on tv showin my little endzone dances...gimme a break...:coffee:

Teams gotta stick together down the stretch of the season...the Bengals fell apart as did the Colts and Broncos...u see the problems when ur loosing but winning hides the problems...im sure ull find out soon enough

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-28-2006, 12:08 PM
My professional diagnosis is that you suffer from an obsessive-compulsive disorder coupled with a severe case of inferiority complex. This along with the years of mental and physical abuse of your beloved bungals, have led to a serious case of denial and an identity crisis. I recommend the following site:

Methods For Changing Your Identity and Your Motivations: http://www.mentalhelp.net/poc/view_doc.php?type=doc&id=9783&cn=353

You claim that we are the ones living in the past. When you are obviously the one that is afraid to face your own. You bring nothing to this argument but the same regurgitated bungal hairballs of propaganda. You live and die by the word of the local Cincinnati media. Ken Broo is your preacher, who dey is your prayer and you?re alter is empty of anything other than an AFC North trophy. (We have a closet full of them)

Now go to Gold Star and get yourself some chili and a soda in one of those free bungals glasses. Just don?t drop it. It might shatter just like your dreams?

DAMN!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Interceptor
09-28-2006, 02:10 PM
Or as I used to tell my team in the army..."You put a monkey in front a typewriter...sooner or later he will peck out a word"

Or put a monkey in last year's Steeler QB position.. Sooner or later he'd complete a pass.

Interceptor
09-28-2006, 02:14 PM
And just how many here actually watched the Steelers win ALL their 4 Super Bowls back in the 70s and were actually old enough to comprehend what was going on?

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
09-28-2006, 02:15 PM
should he have been defending his criminals instead of babbling on about whatever it is he said?

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
09-28-2006, 02:17 PM
And just how many here actually watched the Steelers win ALL their 4 Super Bowls back in the 70s and were actually old enough to comprehend what was going on?

I only got to see the steelers win one superbowl.....IT WAS FREAKIN AWESOME
You know what i mean????
OH OF COURSE YOU DONT>>>>sorry:flipoff:

Stillers#1
09-28-2006, 02:41 PM

I didnt watch them "live", but I do own all of them on DVD. Just because I wasn't alive, doesn't mean it didn't happen. All this is irrelevant though. You guys played an above-average game, while we played like one of my curly ass-hairs. Congrads on being number 1 in the power rankings (it's a shame this isnt college football, b/c then it would mean something). The only power ranking I care about is the one that comes out the 2nd week of February.

Congrads again, Colclough shoud be wearing a Bungles uniform. It was kind of like a wrestling match, where the good guy turns bad.

wildjames
09-28-2006, 03:35 PM
yeah u might have some better quality players but u can put the best players in the league on the 53 man roster and still not go to the superbowl...winning isnt about having the best players...its about which team is willing to stick it out and grind...u notice that when any player goes down on the steelers another one steps right into place with out any drop in gameplay performance(Charlie Batch)...but u see when Carson went dowm last year the game was over after that hit....thats not being a team...u loose 1 man and the games over for you guys...we the Steelers unlike The Bengals have a team and i got ur back attitude...The Bengals are and I team...which mean i want my stats i want my time on tv showin my little endzone dances...gimme a break...:coffee:

Teams gotta stick together down the stretch of the season...the Bengals fell apart as did the Colts and Broncos...u see the problems when ur loosing but winning hides the problems...im sure ull find out soon enough

Wow, this is about the easiest dissected argument I've ever had to respond to. Do you know how many players the Bengals were down Sunday versus Pittsburgh? Let's see, Dexter Jackson, who is a huge improvement over Kevin Kaesviharn, who comes in and causes a fumble, and makes the game sealing interception. We lost our number one draft pick to a broken neck, and put in Rob Jeanty at linebacker, who plays well. We lose our great center Richie Braham who is alot better at reading blitzes than our backup, Eric Ghiaciuc, who had to start. Levi was in and out of the game, with Andrew Whitworth subbing when he was out. And the Bengals STILL won.

Being a Steelers fan does not excuse you from actually coming to the table with FACTS. Or are those lost amongst you? :wink02:

Interceptor
09-28-2006, 03:45 PM
I only got to see the steelers win one superbowl.....IT WAS FREAKIN AWESOME
You know what i mean????
OH OF COURSE YOU DONT>>>>sorry:flipoff:

Enjoy it. It will be the only one you'll see for them in your lifetime.

wildjames
09-28-2006, 03:49 PM
Thanks.

Just stating the facts.

We see your point…Not caring about what the Steelers did in the past gives you the opportunity to conveniently forget about what the Bungals did in the past as well.

They make money by selling advertisements; they sell advertisements by having programs that people like to watch, people like to hear about Cinderella stories like Carson and Peyton. People like to hate the guys who come in and ruin it for Cinderella.
It’s called “media hype”.

No I don’t…I live in the Steeler Nation, that pretty much encompasses the globe.

Right time / right place. He got the ring. If your team can’t make it to the big game, it doesn’t matter how good you are.

Trent nailed this one on the head: http://www.superbowl.com/news/story/9143483

If you think so little of the Super Bowl title then why do you want it so badly?

Those who forget their past are damned to repeat it Jimmy.

Good years or Bad, I’ve always enjoyed being a Steelers fan. We are not subject to the extreme lack of a fan base due to fair weather fans like the Bungals.

The first sensible thing you’ve said yet.

uh…what is a “regular Steelers section”?

You claim that we are the ones living in the past. When you are obviously the one that is afraid to face your own. You bring nothing to this argument but the same regurgitated bungal hairballs of propaganda. You live and die by the word of the local Cincinnati media. Ken Broo is your preacher, who dey is your prayer and you’re alter is empty of anything other than an AFC North trophy. (We have a closet full of them)

Now go to Gold Star and get yourself some chili and a soda in one of those free bungals glasses. Just don’t drop it. It might shatter just like your dreams…

Your first response to me was alot better, you obviously took less time for rational thought in this one and chose single sentences responses and insults about chili and doctor diagnoses...ok. If you're comparing Cinderella stories to, say, Cinderella stories in the NCAA tournament, that's quite funny. Carson isn't a Cinderella story, he's just the best quarterback in the league returning to form quicker than expected.

Steeler Nation encompasses the globe eh? Well they must've been in bad spirits when the espn.com poll came out after the Superbowl. Winning a Superbowl doesn't garner a lick of respect if the public feels you didn't deserve it.

A regular Steelers section is the Pittsburgh Steelers forum on this board, not the Blast Furnace. Pardon my lack of clarification.

Good witty last paragraph, that's about the only decent thing you brought to that response, the rest was lazy half asses responses, like I get from most of the other people here who can't type more than a sentence or two without their brain overheating. Ken Broo being a sports caster that I listen to here, and Gold Star chili being a popular brand restaurant where I live, not too bad. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Hey I'll check up pittsburgh.com and find some local celebrities and places to dine out and use them in my next post I promise, ok?

I find it funny that everyone who preaches your greatness to these responses can't come up with anything decent on their own. I being one of the few Bengal fans on here against quite a few Steeler fans can muster up the brain activity to type a reasonable response, where are yours besides this guy?

Applauded for your effort meanjoe, but try a little harder next time. If you can come up with something else than "Oh the Steelers have x number of this and x number of that and the Bengals have x-x of the same thing!", I'd appreciate it, it really doesn't help your argument that the Steelers are going to do anything this year.

floodcitygirl
09-28-2006, 05:02 PM
Hey genius...try checking his profile. He's from Cincy. :dang: :tt02: BTW. I found his second response equally enjoyable. Yours.....:yawn:

Stillers#1
09-28-2006, 05:10 PM
it really doesn't help your argument that the Steelers are going to do anything this year.

Here's my arguement, the Bungles were 5-1 I believe at one point last year. Where did that get them? A quick exit from the playoffs. Quick starts may get you into the playoffs, but great finishes keep you in them.

Nuff said, and until you win one.....WE DEY!

meanjoecoop
09-28-2006, 05:22 PM
Jimmy?

I have taken time to converse with you and in return you have failed to answer all but one of my questions. Lets not forget that you came to me. I did not go looking for you. You obviously have a dire need for attention. Which goes back to my previous evaluation of you.

You have spent the past 9 months suffering from Munchausen By Proxy. Watching your championship aspirations crushed at the hands of the Steelers has caused a mental condition in which you deliberately exaggerate and/or fabricate and/or induce physical and/or psychological-behavioral problems. The primary purpose of this behavior is to gain some form of internal gratification, such as attention.

I have made every effort to expand your horizon and give you insight into all the things that make up a championship team. You continue to avoid the issue and rely solely on your precious espn.com poll #?s. I imagine you sit in front of your screen every day just waiting for the latest poll results. Sure in yourself that you now know the truth!

If I have taught you anything it is that opinion polls are like *******s ? everyone has one ? and they don?t mean squat. Also, I have tried to impress upon you that if there is one constant in the universe, it is that you can never count out the Steelers.

It is obvious by the repetitive, back pedaling nature of your responses that you are beyond hope. You are punch drunk on all that orange kool-aid they are feeding you down there. You know only what you have been told by the media and believe their opinions to be your own.

Take the blue pill Jimmy and wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.

tony hipchest
09-28-2006, 05:28 PM
bengalfans brains are about as big as my moms c0ck.

steelers went 15 - 1 and absolutely destroyed the defending champ patriots during the season. the steelers hosted the same patriots for a chance to go to the bowl. the steelers lost.

the bengals arent half as good as those steelers were. they suck compared to our greatness.

stillers4me
09-28-2006, 05:54 PM

I am.....and I did..........back when I lived in Pee-ay.......... sigh.

BengalBrian
09-28-2006, 06:28 PM
Last year
:blah:
Last year
Last year
Last year
Last year

Stillers#1
09-28-2006, 10:53 PM
Last year
Last year
Last year
Last year
Last year

B/C last year is still pretty relevant, and Tony's example of two years ago is even better.

BengalBrian
09-29-2006, 01:39 AM
B/C last year is still pretty relevant, and Tony's example of two years ago is even better.

And because if you couldnt talk about the past, you wouldnt want to talk at all.. Because this year you suck!

:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

ARKIESTEEL
09-29-2006, 06:55 AM
And because if you couldnt talk about the past, you wouldnt want to talk at all.. Because this year you suck!

Is it wrong to take pride in things that ones done yesterday that was considered great?
Isnt the rings that the Steelers won something to be recalled with great pride? History of your team is important to most fans I know my neighbor is a huge cowboy fan and he takes alot of pride in the cowboys from the past. I think the Steelers that are playing on the team right now know they are compared to teams and other players from days gone by and take pride in the fact they are compared to some of the greatest NFL players of all time. They for the most part know the team history and what is expected from them on the feild and off by the fans the coach and the owners.

Eric Green, Bam Morris and others was sent packing because they did not have the pride to be a Steeler. They had no will to be a hero much like many of the players on the Bungles team. They are not part of something bigger than themselves they think they are bigger than the game or the team. Players who get in trouble and stay in trouble should be banned from the NFL least we become the NBA. I can see a slip up but to not learn from your mistakes and man up and stay out of trouble shows no class.

If the bungles won the Super Bowl they would not understand what they have done other than get paid more. Your team shows no class your coach shows no class and you are doomed to self-destruct.

It is a mind set that I see that is differnt from you people to the folks who are fans of one of the greatest sport teams of all time.

ARKIESTEEL
09-29-2006, 06:56 AM
O and I forgot the Bungles still suck

Interceptor
09-29-2006, 08:50 AM
O and I forgot the Bungles still suck

And yet we still beat you with six starters out.

ARKIESTEEL
09-29-2006, 09:06 AM

Go ahead and win a Super Bowl or 2 then when you got a little bit of Pride about something that matters we can talk till then as Tony says print you out a tee shirt that says we beat the Steelers and have a nice day.:yawn:

Also I noticed which one of the last two post you picked to respond to cupcake :wink02:

So with that said the bungles suck:thumbsup:

HometownGal
09-29-2006, 10:11 AM

The Steelers beat themselves in that game, Interceptor. Turnovers kill. The Bengals were totally outplayed but the Steelers' mistakes cost them. One would have to be blind not to have seen that clearly.

Tankus_Maximus
09-29-2006, 10:32 AM
We may suck right now.....but The Bungles swallow.

BengalBrian
09-29-2006, 12:17 PM
Is it wrong to take pride in things that ones done yesterday that was considered great?
Isnt the rings that the Steelers won something to be recalled with great pride? History of your team is important to most fans I know my neighbor is a huge cowboy fan and he takes alot of pride in the cowboys from the past. I think the Steelers that are playing on the team right now know they are compared to teams and other players from days gone by and take pride in the fact they are compared to some of the greatest NFL players of all time. They for the most part know the team history and what is expected from them on the feild and off by the fans the coach and the owners.

Eric Green, Bam Morris and others was sent packing because they did not have the pride to be a Steeler. They had no will to be a hero much like many of the players on the Bungles team. They are not part of something bigger than themselves they think they are bigger than the game or the team. Players who get in trouble and stay in trouble should be banned from the NFL least we become the NBA. I can see a slip up but to not learn from your mistakes and man up and stay out of trouble shows no class.

If the bungles won the Super Bowl they would not understand what they have done other than get paid more. Your team shows no class your coach shows no class and you are doomed to self-destruct.

It is a mind set that I see that is differnt from you people to the folks who are fans of one of the greatest sport teams of all time.

Last year, blah blah blah, Last year, blah blah blah, Last year, blah blah blah, Last year, blah blah blah, Last year, blah blah blah, Last year, blah blah blah

Go ahead and win a Super Bowl or 2 then when you got a little bit of Pride about something that matters we can talk till then as Tony says print you out a tee shirt that says we beat the Steelers and have a nice day.:yawn:

Also I noticed which one of the last two post you picked to respond to cupcake :wink02:

So with that said the bungles suck:thumbsup:
Last year, blah blah blah, Last year, blah blah blah, Last year, blah blah blah, Last year, blah blah blah, Last year, blah blah blah,
The Steelers beat themselves in that game, Interceptor. Turnovers kill. The Bengals were totally outplayed but the Steelers' mistakes cost them. One would have to be blind not to have seen that clearly.
Excuses, blah blah blah, Excuses, blah blah blah, Excuses, blah blah blah, Excuses, blah blah blah, Excuses, blah blah blah
We may suck right now
I agree

Interceptor
09-29-2006, 12:45 PM

Usually, Steelers are clutch so don't ask me what happened.

Interceptor
09-29-2006, 12:50 PM
bengalfans brains are about as big as my moms c0ck.

I didn't know your mom was John Holmes.

ARKIESTEEL
09-29-2006, 01:21 PM
Last year, blah blah blah, Last year, blah blah blah, Last year, blah blah blah, Last year, blah blah blah, Last year, blah blah blah, Last year, blah blah blah

Last year, blah blah blah, Last year, blah blah blah, Last year, blah blah blah, Last year, blah blah blah, Last year, blah blah blah,

Excuses, blah blah blah, Excuses, blah blah blah, Excuses, blah blah blah, Excuses, blah blah blah, Excuses, blah blah blah

I agree

Perfect example:dang:

Stillers#1
09-29-2006, 06:45 PM

I'll take a year, sounds a lot better than a decade and a half, but thats the past, I guess you don't want to talk about that.

Tankus_Maximus
09-30-2006, 01:06 AM
The Bengals still suck.

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-30-2006, 06:05 AM
AHHHH..some of the best smack..is real life!!!!!

Different stripes
Bengals plagued by a rash of criminal behavior

CINCINNATI -- President Bush swooped through here last Monday afternoon, campaigning for a Republican senator, but when Cincinnati Enquirer subscribers opened their newspaper the following morning, there was only a small, cropped photo of the chief executive on the right side of the front page, below the fold.

Atop the photograph of a clearly agitated Lewis, the team's fourth-year head coach, was a headline that read, ``I am not pleased." Atop that headline were three smaller photos -- marginally smaller than the one of Bush -- which were from a police video. The photos detailed, sequentially, linebacker Odell Thurman being stopped by police at a sobriety checkpoint, trying to walk a straight line, and then in the back seat of a cruiser.:alcoholic

Thurman was charged with driving while intoxicated.:toast: His breathalyzer reading was twice the legal limit. Amazingly, he was already serving a four-game suspension for a second violation of the league's substance abuse program and had yet to play a down this season. This latest incident prompted the league Wednesday to extend the suspension for the rest of the season.

While Lewis tried to downplay Thurman's loss -- ``We have put this football team together without Odell Thurman for a long time" -- Thurman wasn't exactly a clipboard-carrying wallflower last season. He led the Bengals in tackles (46 more than the No. 2 guy) :dang: and basically defined the term ``impact rookie."

Now, sadly, he defines something quite different for the Bengals. If you type ``Cincinnati Bengals arrests" into Google, :computer: the search engine returns 226,000 entries. One of them might as well be the home page of the Ohio Department of Corrections since Thurman is merely one of six Bengals who have been arrested in 2006.:bump:

Wide receiver Chris Henry has been arrested four times since December and, in yet another moment of either bad timing or an incredible lack of judgment, was a passenger in the car that Thurman was driving. Thurman subsequently told police he was the least inebriated of the three in the car;:willy: the third occupant was, yup, another Bengal -- Reggie McNeal, a rookie wide receiver who has yet to play this season.

Among Henry's lengthy list of misdeeds are.... carrying a concealed firearm:bringit: :chug: and driving while under the influence. He has to blow into a breathalyzer to start his car:dang: .
Nothing happened to Henry after this latest episode, although one of the Enquirer's sports columnists suggested that Lewis deactivate the undeniably gifted receiver for Sunday's game against the Patriots. Lewis has given no indication he is considering such an action. Henry had a big game last Sunday against the Steelers (5 catches, 69 yards, 2 touchdowns).

Bengals motormouth wideout Chad Johnson stuck up for Henry this week in a conference call, saying, ``I have Chris under my wing. Chris is going to be fine. He is a great addition to this ball club.:bs: He is what I call a Randy Moss threat. Maybe some people might not see it that way. I call him my Randy Moss threat."

Henry and Thurman are only the most notorious of the troubled Bengals. Two rookies, third-round pick Frostee Rucker and fifth-rounder A.J. Nicholson, were arrested in June and May, respectively, on charges ranging from vandalism to spousal abuse:argue: . They have been inactive for all three games, and Rucker was placed on injured reserve Wednesday with a shoulder injury. Veteran guard Eric Steinbach, a starter, was arrested in August for driving a boat while intoxicated:alcohol: . The sixth miscreant, defensive tackle Matthias Askew, was waived after his July arrest for resisting arrest and parking violations.

Focused approach
Somehow, despite all the obvious distractions, which include the obligatory, if annoying, queries from reporters, the Bengals claim to be unfazed by their small cabal of evildoers.:huh:

Adversity? There's no adversity around here. There's nothing going on right now," Houshmandzadeh said. :tap: ``We're winning."

But, of course, there is a lot going on, some of which the Bengals players would prefer not to discuss. You can't blame them. They are football players, not social commentators. Ask Houshmandzadeh about the Patriots and he beams, saying, ``There we go. There we go." Ask him about the troubled Henry and what he thinks should be done, and Houshmandzadeh is not nearly so excited to talk.:couch:

``It's the choices you make. You live with them," Houshmandzadeh said. ``Hopefully, you make good ones. But you can't hold somebody's hand every day.":hug:

stillers4me
09-30-2006, 08:44 AM
And this is what the Pats think of the Bungles....., although I have to disagree with arrogant part.......maybe disillusional is the correct word.....The Bungles wish they had a past to brag about so bad it's making them freakin' nuts.

Anything but arrogant: Cincinnati fans lack confidence
By Steve Buckley
Boston Herald General Sports Columnist

Saturday, September 30, 2006 - Updated: 01:44 AM EST

It’ll be the Patriots against the Bengals tomorrow, and fans are worried. The game was going to be a tough one anyway, but, heck, with what happened last week, all fans have turned into Rocky Balboa’s wife: “You can’t win!”

Patriots fans?

No.

We’re talking about Bengals fans.

Yes, the Bengals are 3-0, and are coming off a 28-20 victory over the defending Super Bowl champion Pittsburgh Steelers in a game that, according to the cover of this week’s Sports Illustrated, was only the latest chapter in The Nastiest Rivalry in the NFL.

But it’s one thing to win. It’s another thing to escape with a win. And to a lot of worried Bengals fans, who haven’t seen their team play in the Super Bowl since the 1988 season, that’s precisely what happened: The Bengals escaped with a victory. The Steelers’ Ricardo Colclough muffed a fourth-quarter punt. Verron Hayes fumbled the ball. Steelers turnover. Steelers turnover. Bengals touchdown. Bengals touchdown. (New England was actually watching the game, unlike Bungle fans)
If there’s one thing football fans seem to have in common it’s this: When they think their team is pretty good, that it has a chance to go all . . . the . . . way, they get concerned. They worry about “trap games” and they keep going over play after play after play from their team’s last game, looking for flaws, for mistakes, for weaknesses.

It’s only when your team is viewed as a definitive underdog that the bravado takes over. Example: the Patriots against the St. Louis Rams in Super Bowl XXXVI. Instead of wringing hands, Pats fans wanted to ring bells. They guaranteed one of the biggest upsets you’ve ever seen, and they were right: Pats 20, Rams 17.

Prior to last year, the Bengals hadn’t appeared in the playoffs since the 1990 season. Prior to last year, there were back-to-back 8-8 seasons; before that, they were horrifyingly bad. Counting back from 2002, they went 2-14, 6-10, 4-12, 4-12 and 3-13. It looks a little like the Mets’ pitching staff from 1962.

Ah, but then came last year. The Bengals went 11-5 and captured first place in the AFC North. And then it all ended in a snap, when quarterback Carson Palmer suffered a knee injury on the second play of the team’s wild card game against the hated Steelers.

Which brings us to this season. Bengals fans have been brought along gradually, from the twin 8-8 seasons as coach Marvin Lewis built the team, to last year’s 11-5 season that ended all too soon.

Just as Pats fans have long since gotten over their we’re-just-glad-to-be-here giddiness, so have Bengals fans. (No, they actually think they belong there, have the RIGHT to be there)Instead of a lot of tough talk about how the Bengals are going to break Tom Brady’s ribs and shut down the New England running game, Bengals fans, we are told, are more interested in discussing, in a calm, rational manner, what needs to be done in order for victory to be assured come tomorrow at Paul Brown Stadium. (where did this guy find Bungles fans like that???):dang: They are worried about a letdown following the emotional revenge victory against the Steelers. They are concerned that Palmer, though he absolutely got the job done last Sunday and capitalized on those late Pittsburgh blunders by throwing two touchdown passes, was nonetheless sacked six times and threw two interceptions. Oh, and don’t forget the three fumbles. (Again, they actually watched the game.....unlike Bungles fans.....)Following the big victory, Bill Rabinowitz of the Columbus Dispatch made note of Palmer’s four touchdown passes but informed readers, “The Bengals quarterback knows that tells only part of the story, and the other part wasn’t pretty.”

It has been said that the Bengals have a “big-play offense,” which could mean a long day for the Patriots secondary. Yet this optimism is accompanied by fears that the New England running game, held to 50 ground yards by the Denver Broncos last week, will have no such difficulties with the Bengals.

And don’t forget this: Bengals linebacker Odell Thurman, already serving a suspension for his second violation of the NFL’s substance abuse program, was arrested last week and charged with driving under the influence of alcohol.

I made a telephone call yesterday to an old acquaintance in Cincy, who informed me of his “concerns” about tomorrow.

Imagine: All this week we’ve worried about the Patriots and debated the secret meanings behind every Tom Brady eyebrow twitch.

And then we look at this week’s game from the other city’s perspective, and it all becomes clear: Pats 48, Bengals 10 :chicken:

And this just gives me another reason to hate the Bungles....I'm going to be forced to root for Marsha Brady............................ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhh! :helmet:

HometownGal
09-30-2006, 08:57 AM

Obviously you didn't pay close attention to the game, Brian. No excuses....just the cold hard facts, my dear Watson. Without those costly turnovers, the Steelers trounce the Bengals and send all of you nice Bengals fans back to Cincy blubbering all over yourselves and wrenching those little paws.

P.S. You may want to consider staying at a Holiday Inn Express the night before the game on New Years Eve. :wink02:

stillers4me
09-30-2006, 09:17 AM
The Pittsburgh Steelers have a HISTORY.....they have LEGENDS.....as a matter of fact, the Hall of Fame has a whole room dedicated to Pittsburgh's history and legends. Not even a Bungles SuperBowl victory (shudder at the thought) could ever take that away.

Sissynasti is so jealous of the Steeler heritage, it makes them look like freakazoids to the rest of the league. They want to be us so bad they are willing to accept any kind of player and behaviour just to win. They ignore their own history when they mock Pittsburgh's. The Bungles may have won a few games, but they are still the laughingstock of NFL.........enjoy your notoriety. We are. :helmet:

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-30-2006, 09:22 AM
OH but dont forget the infallible logic posted here by the been-gals fans...Its what happened LAST WEEK that determines ALL future win/losses for ALL teams

Based on that well thought out line of reasoning... Here is Wild James and MeToo's Superbowl prediction:

Green Bay: 38
Miami: 17

stillers4me
09-30-2006, 09:45 AM
OH but dont forget the infallible logic posted here by the been-gals fans...Its what happened LAST WEEK that determines ALL future win/losses for ALL teams

Based on that well thought out line of reasoning... Here is Wild James and MeToo's Superbowl prediction:

Green Bay: 38
Miami: 17

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: We call it "Bungle-logic" at our house.....!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-30-2006, 12:39 PM

I watched every one of them....which would put me 5 up on how many Superbowls you have watched your team win...Hell, Superbowls?..how many playoff wins have YOU seen in your life!!! ...How many winning seasons? If I were you...I would hold tight to a two game lead ,three games into the season...this MIGHT be the highlight of your life!!!!:dang: :sofunny: :dang:

BengalBrian
09-30-2006, 12:56 PM
AHHHH..some of the best smack..is real life!!!!!

As real as 1-2!!

Obviously you didn't pay close attention to the game, Brian. No excuses....just the cold hard facts, my dear Watson. Without those costly turnovers, the Steelers trounce the Bengals and send all of you nice Bengals fans back to Cincy blubbering all over yourselves and wrenching those little paws.

P.S. You may want to consider staying at a Holiday Inn Express the night before the game on New Years Eve. :wink02:
So turnovers are no longer part of the game? The team that makes the least mistakes usually wins.. You cant really BLAME the loss on your teams mistakes and say you really are better. Maybe we didnt drive you down the field like we can, but we didnt make the costly mistakes when it mattered... That is football

Tankus_Maximus
09-30-2006, 02:46 PM
The Bengals still suck.

stillers4me
09-30-2006, 02:51 PM
And I have a good warm fuzzy feeling about them getting suckier...........

HometownGal
09-30-2006, 03:38 PM
So turnovers are no longer part of the game? The team that makes the least mistakes usually wins.. You cant really BLAME the loss on your teams mistakes and say you really are better. Maybe we didnt drive you down the field like we can, but we didnt make the costly mistakes when it mattered... That is football

Honest to Marvin, you may want to take advantage of the BOGO sale on seeing eye dogs at your local animal shelter, Brian. The Steelers totally outplayed the Bungles from start to finish and on both sides of the ball. It WAS their turnovers that killed them and it doesn't take rocket science to clearly see that fact. Had it not been for those turnovers and the Bengals turning them into points, the Steelers win by a score of at least 20-14 - do the math here. It has nothing to do with the Bungles not making costly mistakes when it mattered - it was the Steelers failure to capitalize on all of Carson's mistakes which played a hand in the Steelers loss. :dang:

stillers4me
09-30-2006, 03:40 PM
:jammin: Spell it out for him, sister!!

BengalBrian
09-30-2006, 10:54 PM
Honest to Marvin, you may want to take advantage of the BOGO sale on seeing eye dogs at your local animal shelter, Brian. The Steelers totally outplayed the Bungles from start to finish and on both sides of the ball. It WAS their turnovers that killed them and it doesn't take rocket science to clearly see that fact. Had it not been for those turnovers and the Bengals turning them into points, the Steelers win by a score of at least 20-14 - do the math here. It has nothing to do with the Bungles not making costly mistakes when it mattered - it was the Steelers failure to capitalize on all of Carson's mistakes which played a hand in the Steelers loss. :dang:

What about that 97 yard drive in the 2nd quarter? That interception in the endzone.. You could have gone up 14-0... What about the blocked field goal? The Bengals kept themselves in the game and then capitalized when it matters... Like you guys did LAST year...

wadester47
10-01-2006, 12:03 AM
Ahh cinci fans,

"dear diary went on a Pittsburgh Steeler web site today and tried to fit in, to no avail i am still a bungle fan............nobody likes me.

stay in whodey land

Livinginthe past
10-01-2006, 01:41 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11194609/

I was just re-reading this report.

If you change Seahawks to Steelers and Steelers to Bengals its pretty clear that you have a similar situation to last week.

Maybe we should award last weeks game to the Steelers and make the Hawks the defending champs?

After all, turnovers dont reallty count do they? :wink02:

NM

meanjoecoop
10-01-2006, 07:51 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11194609/

I was just re-reading this report.

If you change Seahawks to Steelers and Steelers to Bengals its pretty clear that you have a similar situation to last week.

Maybe we should award last weeks game to the Steelers and make the Hawks the defending champs?

After all, turnovers dont reallty count do they? :wink02:

NM

No they count twice as bad thats why they are such a bitch!

I say that was the best game the Steelers ever lost. To play so hard and lose it on stupid turnovers.:dang:

BTW LITP: Im wearing my tricorn hat today...just for you guys.

stillers4me
10-01-2006, 09:08 AM
I'm feeling quite patriotic today myself...........

HometownGal
10-01-2006, 09:36 AM

Well - you can bet your bippy that us Steelers fans aren't still going to be talking about it 6 months from now and I don't think there is a one of us who blamed anyone else for the loss other than the Steelers themselves. In last week's contest, as well as in the Super Bowl, we outplayed our opponents and were clearly the better team. We won the SB and lost last week - there's a lot of football to be played yet. We aren't the first team to outplay another and end up on the shit end of the stick, nor will we be the last.

Livinginthe past
10-01-2006, 10:59 AM
No they count twice as bad thats why they are such a bitch!

I say that was the best game the Steelers ever lost. To play so hard and lose it on stupid turnovers.:dang:

BTW LITP: Im wearing my tricorn hat today...just for you guys.

Tri-corn hat eh?

Sounds very fetching.

Im hopeful we can get something done today, but the Bengals desrve their 6 point favoritsm.

NM

stillers4me
10-01-2006, 01:23 PM
I'm hearing in the NastiNati that Chris Henry has been deactivated for todays game as punishment by PoppaCoach. Anybody else hearing this???

Tankus_Maximus
10-01-2006, 09:28 PM
After that whoop-ass the Patsy's put on 'em..The Bungles are miiiiiiiiiighty quiet. Just goes to show what pretenders (not contenders) them and their bandwagon fans really are.

CantStop85
10-01-2006, 09:31 PM
After that whoop-ass the Patsy's put on 'em..The Bungles are miiiiiiiiiighty quiet. Just goes to show what pretenders (not contenders) them and their bandwagon fans really are.
Yep, I'd feel sorry for any team bad enough to lose to the Bengals. They looked horrible out there today.

Tankus_Maximus
10-01-2006, 09:34 PM
Well even a stopped-clock is right twice a day. You guys have had your time in the spotlight, so much for those 1-2 SuperBowls you guys are gonna win in the next coupla years. Dontcha think....

The Bengals still suck.....even more so now.

floodcitygirl
10-01-2006, 09:38 PM
After that whoop-ass the Patsy's put on 'em..The Bungles are miiiiiiiiiighty quiet. Just goes to show what pretenders (not contenders) them and their bandwagon fans really are.Yeah. We got booed, screamed at, and who-deyed when we walked into a bar during the first quarter. But the kitties that were left by the time that game was over were barely purring! (lol) There was alot more space left in the room too....you know.... just from all of those heads deflating! :sofunny: I never imagined that I could enjoy a Patriots game so much! :thumbsup:

Tankus_Maximus
10-01-2006, 09:41 PM
The Patsy's were a nice 7 point dog in that game....Only game that jacked up my card was the Texans deciding to win a game...but hey..still won by bettin against The Raida's!! Not sure whom I hate more..The Bungles, or Raida's.....

CantStop85
10-01-2006, 09:44 PM
You guys have had your time in the spotlight, so much for those 1-2 SuperBowls you guys are gonna win in the next coupla years. Dontcha think....
Quite a bold judgment after one game, dontcha think? If we had to lose any game, the game coming right before the bye week would be on the top of my list. I think there's a lot that can be taken from regular season losses...they keep you humble, they keep you hungry. We all saw how the Colts deflated in the postseason after dominating during the regular season and we also saw how the Steelers marched on to a Superbowl Victory after having had their backs against the ropes late in the season.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-02-2006, 09:32 AM
Quite a bold judgment after one game, dontcha think? If we had to lose any game, the game coming right before the bye week would be on the top of my list. .

uhhhh.....yea....when the Bengal fans were on here after the Steeler/Bengal game..(proclaiming their AFC North title and the early assent to the superbowl)..we were trying to get that same point across...BUT according to their own logic...we can ONLY go by the last game played...so Bengal fans need to now confess that the Browns are much better than they are!!!!

BlackNGold203
10-02-2006, 10:10 AM
uhhhh.....yea....when the Bengal fans were on here after the Steeler/Bengal game..(proclaiming their AFC North title and the early assent to the superbowl)..we were trying to get that same point across...BUT according to their own logic...we can ONLY go by the last game played...so Bengal fans need to now confess that the Browns are much better than they are!!!!

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

Tankus_Maximus
10-02-2006, 10:20 AM
Quite a bold judgment after one game??

That's been what we've been trying to tell YOU, after you have one winning season!!!

meanjoecoop
10-02-2006, 01:04 PM

:sofunny: :flap: :sofunny: :flap: :toofunny: :tt02:

you said it!

meanjoecoop
10-02-2006, 01:12 PM
Quite a bold judgment after one game, dontcha think?

Hmm...sounds kinda like that song by the Puss ycat Dolls?

"dontcha wish yer bungals were champs like us"

BengalBrian
10-03-2006, 01:42 AM
Yep, I'd feel sorry for any team bad enough to lose to the Bengals. They looked horrible out there today.
+1

They played the Raiders.. ??????

Hello? They would lose to UC

How'd your last game go by the way? What about the one before that? Hell.. Look at how Miami is playing.. And you barely won that.. The refs helped a little by ignoring the challenge flag.. Prob didnt matter, but COULD have.. So.. Maybe you should be a little more humble.. As least until you get a win that actually means something

Preacher
10-03-2006, 02:15 AM
Hmm...sounds kinda like that song by the Puss ycat Dolls?

"dontcha wish yer bungals were champs like us"

Now that is a riot!

To all you Bengal fans. Why is it that EVERY game you play against a AFC playoff team is a "Changing of the Guard Game?" Even worse, when the those big games come... YOU LOSE MOST OF THEM.

I have an idea for the Bengals... as a team... as a fan base... WIN A PLAYOFF GAME before you proclaim a changing of the guard... Until then, All I want to hear from Cincy is... "Thank you Steelers for gracing us with your presence."

meanjoecoop
10-03-2006, 07:30 AM
I have an idea for the Bengals... as a team... as a fan base... WIN A PLAYOFF GAME before you proclaim a changing of the guard... Until then, All I want to hear from Cincy is... "Thank you Steelers for gracing us with your presence."

Amen

Tankus_Maximus
10-03-2006, 10:48 AM
Amen.

Preacher
10-04-2006, 01:36 AM
My goodness... DID THE BENGALS FANS TAKE MY ADVICE? Are they not posting?

ROTFL... Guess that is something they can't argue with... Oh yeah, wait a second. The Bengals are SuperBowl winners, except for Kimo Von Oelhoffen.

Poor Bungles...

Lyn
10-04-2006, 08:03 AM
Everyone knows that lil children whine. We (Steeler fans) also know the Bengals have nothing to stand on, so they whine. They whine because they do NOT have a team, they could have, but for various reasons all mentioned, they do not have. They did not beat us, we beat ourselves. The stats of that game were all in our favor, with the exception of the score. So go whine elsewhere and accept what you have, as an adult, which is basically a young bunch of cocly, arrogant, talented players who cannot do too much becausew they have huge egos and are thugs. Talk to us when you are in the same league, you know after you have at least won a playoff game. ta ta

:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

DanSr
10-04-2006, 10:06 AM
Excuse me. I have been out of the country for a few weeks and am having trouble catching up on all the news. Can someone please tell me what the score of the game between the Stealers and the Bengals was during the week three game? Did the Bengals win by more than 7? Thanks for the response in advance.:cheers:

Stillers#1
10-04-2006, 10:08 AM
Excuse me. I have been out of the country for a few weeks and am having trouble catching up on all the news. Can someone please tell me what the score of the game between the Stealers and the Bengals was during the week three game? Did the Bengals win by more than 7? Thanks for the response in advance.:cheers:

OHHH YAAAA DANCER IS BACK, and he brought a whole bottle of weak sauce.

DanSr
10-04-2006, 10:10 AM
OHHH YAAAA DANCER IS BACK, and he brought a whole bottle of weak sauce.

So.... you're saying the Bengals DID win by more than 7 points. Great!!!! :wink02:

Stillers#1
10-04-2006, 10:13 AM
So.... you're saying the Bengals DID win by more than 7 points. Great!!!! :wink02:

Yes dancer....christmas came early for the bungles this year. Make sure you call Ricardo Colcloiugh and thank him.

tony hipchest
10-04-2006, 10:16 AM
at ease private dansr :salute:

Tankus_Maximus
10-04-2006, 10:36 AM
Coleslaw giftwrapped that game for you guys. Enjoy it bitches.

HometownGal
10-04-2006, 04:03 PM

Did you ever hear of nfl.com?

What the hell difference does it make what the score was, Dan? C'mon - don't go gettin' all shy on us - what did ya win for beating the spread - a personally autographed Carson Palmer crutch or a lock of TJ's greasy, nappy hair? (If you chose Door #2, watch those gnats and fleas - ya just never know what is crawling around or may jump out and bite ya from that matted mess). :flap:

Lyn
10-04-2006, 04:17 PM

What the hell have you done this year? We handed you that game, we beat ourselves your sorry assed team did not beat us.

BengalBrian
10-05-2006, 09:04 AM
Did you ever hear of nfl.com?

What the hell difference does it make what the score was, Dan? C'mon - don't go gettin' all shy on us - what did ya win for beating the spread - a personally autographed Carson Palmer crutch or a lock of TJ's greasy, nappy hair? (If you chose Door #2, watch those gnats and fleas - ya just never know what is crawling around or may jump out and bite ya from that matted mess). :flap:

Actually you guys were favored...

SUPER SQUEELERS!!! CAUSE THATS HOW THEY FOLD!

Stillers#1
10-05-2006, 12:31 PM
Actually you guys were favored...

SUPER SQUEELERS!!! CAUSE THATS HOW THEY FOLD!

So? We'll be favored again on New Year's.

And if you want to see a team fold under the pressure, just re-watch the playoff game from last year. I really love the sound of the bungles fans sighing in unison when Ced scored to put the game out of reach. Oh wait.....once again.....the past....sorry.

Tankus_Maximus
10-05-2006, 11:19 PM
I remember that day fondly....it was so quiet in that stadium...you could hear a pin drop.

Enjoy your win, bitches.

Interceptor
10-10-2006, 11:49 AM
I remember that day fondly....it was so quiet in that stadium...you could hear a pin drop.

Enjoy your win, bitches.

As quiet as a team going 1-3.....

floodcitygirl
10-10-2006, 01:00 PM
As quiet as a team going 1-3.....Well you certainly would know.....I mean with all the experience that you have with that. :grin:

Interceptor
10-10-2006, 02:09 PM
Well you certainly would know.....I mean with all the experience that you have with that. :grin:

Actually, would know more than I do right now since you are in the middle of experiencing it. :banana:

floodcitygirl
10-10-2006, 06:12 PM
Actually, would know more than I do right now since you are in the middle of experiencing it. :banana::rofl: You think that this temporary blip that we are experiencing now, can match your expertise in this area???????

HometownGal
10-10-2006, 10:22 PM

That one for us is one more Super Bowl trophy than the Bungles have in 38 years. :banana: Goodness - you probably weren't even a twinkle in your daddy's eye the last time the Bengals even got into a Super Bowl. How embarassing it must be to be a Bungles fan. :toofunny: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

Interceptor
10-12-2006, 11:29 AM
That one for us is one more Super Bowl trophy than the Bungles have in 38 years. :banana: Goodness - you probably weren't even a twinkle in your daddy's eye the last time the Bengals even got into a Super Bowl. How embarassing it must be to be a Bungles fan. :toofunny: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

I saw BOTH Bengals Superbowls and ALL of the Steelers Superbowls. Shows how much you really know. But thank you for showing your ignorance. :thumbsup:

This Chad's for you: :chicken:

Interceptor
10-12-2006, 11:30 AM
:rofl: You think that this temporary blip that we are experiencing now, can match your expertise in this area???????

By the end of this year, yes.

floodcitygirl
10-12-2006, 11:36 AM
By the end of this year, yes.One season could never match your decade, plus.....and it's not over yet. :tt02:

ARKIESTEEL
10-12-2006, 11:48 AM
I saw BOTH Bengals Superbowls and ALL of the Steelers Superbowls. Shows how much you really know. But thank you for showing your ignorance. :thumbsup:

Might want to watch how you talk to ladies around here cupcake

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-12-2006, 11:59 AM

Hey!!! its "METOO"!!! ....hopping on the back of other posts without any clear thought or knowledge. How very.....well.....typical.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-12-2006, 12:09 PM

This Chads for us? HMMMMM averaging 4 catches 50 yards and .25 TD's a game ...He damn sure aint for you!!!!!

HometownGal
10-12-2006, 02:43 PM

Ignorance? LMFAO! :toofunny: Pot......kettle?

We're 5 outta 6 - how 'bout them Bungles? :toofunny:

This Rooney's for you: (Enjoy the piccy as your band of hoodlums and thugs, along with you and your fellow bandwagoners will never experience it first-hand). Gee - ain't that trophy purty? :tt02: :tt02:

http://www.teamtalk.com/Images/48400.jpg

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-12-2006, 03:50 PM
Bengals' Chris Henry Arrested In Florida On Gun Charges

A month after he was picked up on a drug charge in Covington, Bengals rookie wide receiver Chris Henry has been arrested again, this time in Orlando, Florida, police tell 9News.

In this latest incident, Henry is charged with:

Possession of a concealed firearm
Improper exhibition of a firearm
Aggravated assault with a firearm
Conspiracy to defraud the public in contributing to an impersonation of a Professional Football team

According to an Orange County police report, Henry, 22, was with a group of people along a street along West Central Boulevard in Orlando early Saturday morning.

He had stopped when he noticed a limo blocking traffic, according to the police report.

The officer says he told the groups to break it up, then saw Chris Henry pull a handgun from his waist area and point it at the other group.

The officer says he then grabbed Henry, pushed him to the ground and ordered everyone out of the limo.

Police recovered a 9mm Luger from the back of the limo. Henry denied having the weapon, but admitted the Bengals Suck , police said.

Interceptor
10-12-2006, 04:10 PM

This Rooney's for you: (Enjoy the piccy as your band of hoodlums and thugs, along with you and your fellow bandwagoners will never experience it first-hand). Gee - ain't that trophy purty? :tt02: :tt02:

Enjoy. It's the last one they'll ever win in your lifetime.

BigBensBikeHelmet
10-12-2006, 04:29 PM

Ughhh, TAINTED

ARKIESTEEL
10-12-2006, 05:00 PM
Ughhh, TAINTED

That tainted smell is you unwashed ass after you pooped yourself Feb 5 2006:dang:

HometownGal
10-12-2006, 09:23 PM
Enjoy. It's the last one they'll ever win in your lifetime.

Even if our FIFTH Lombardi is the last SB trophy the Steelers win in my lifetime, it's still one more than you've seen in the Bungles' pathetic 38 year existence. :banana: :helmet: The closest you will ever come to seeing a SB trophy in Shitsinnati is a plastic miniature from a gumball machine. :sofunny:

HometownGal
10-12-2006, 09:28 PM
Ughhh, TAINTED

Tainted schmainted. Since I'm in a giving mood tonight, I got you a present. I even splurged on the ultimate care variety, as I know that wittle nose of yours must mimic Rudolph's from 8 solid months of crying. You poor dear.

http://health.binghamton.edu/assets/kleenex.gif

tony hipchest
10-12-2006, 09:33 PM
that wittle nose of yours must mimic Rudolph's from 8 solid months of crying. You poor dear.

http://health.binghamton.edu/assets/kleenex.gif

no pun intended??? lol

HometownGal
10-13-2006, 09:35 AM
no pun intended??? lol

LMAO!!!! :sofunny:

BengalBrian
10-14-2006, 01:48 PM
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-14-2006, 02:22 PM
If the steelers ever get so bad that I start going to better teams forums....will one of my friends her please shoot me before I reach a level of immaturity that I cannot come back from?

Tankus_Maximus
10-14-2006, 11:53 PM
I got yer back LLT. Though I don't think it'll ever get that bad.
13-3, mark my words.

If not, 12-4.

BengalBrian
10-15-2006, 10:06 AM
13-3, mark my words.

If not, 12-4.

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

Yea.. sure... :thumbsup:

and if not.. 11-5.. and if not.. 10-6.. and if not.. 9-7... and if not.. 8-8.. etc etc

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-15-2006, 11:58 AM
13-3, mark my words.

If not, 12-4.

Thanks Tank..but who knows what level of immaturity we may reach if our team couldnt win a playoff game in two decades... I guess going to other forums would be easier than facing that reality and not having something to celebrate on our own site

Tankus_Maximus
10-15-2006, 07:00 PM
AAAAAHHHHHHH....everything is right with the world AGAIN. The Bungles get EMBARASSED in a last second effort, to a team I thought was softer than them..The Bucs. BWAAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAA *snicker*

Then the blessed black & gold DOMINATE The Cheaps.

153.8 Perfect Passer Rating....ahhhhh, sooooo nice.

How's that taste in yer mouth Caution?