PDA

View Full Version : N.O saints

reelsteel
09-26-2006, 11:13 AM
im am really happy for these guys to come back home and destroy atlanta. Vick could not do nothing against them. I hate atlanta and i just cant wait till the black and gold knock the crap out of vick

HometownGal
09-27-2006, 08:54 AM
im am really happy for these guys to come back home and destroy atlanta. Vick could not do nothing against them. I hate atlanta and i just cant wait till the black and gold knock the crap out of vick

I watched that game and enjoyed it throughly! :bouncy: It is quite amusing watching Vick keep on trying to convince himself that he is a viable NFL QB when he clearly is not. He can run - I'll give him that - but throwing those duck balls isn't going to get him or that team very far. I don't mind the Falcons as a team but I can't stand that beady-eyed bumbling idiot of a coach - Jim Mora.

Elvis
09-27-2006, 04:16 PM
Vick is an Awesome Athlete... I love to watch him play against someone other than us Steelers.. He is in my opinion only.. better than Randall Cunningham a few years ago at runing but Randall was a better passer...by the way.. I am happy for the city of New Orleans and their people, but that city needs to get their heads in the right place and start living their lives closer to what the Lord would want them too..GOD BLESS