PDA

View Full Version : I'm not going to call for Ben's head

RoethlisBURGHer
09-26-2006, 04:05 PM
I am not going to be one of the people calling for Big Ben to be benched/cut/thrown in one of the rivers.

Think about it,he played only one series in every single preseason game.Then he had the emergency appendectomy and missed a complete week of practice and then a big chunk of the next week,and then started the game.

He hasn't had any time to build timing with his recievers,but it will all come soon.I think we're gonna come out of this bye week with a new fire under us.We're not as good as we thought we were,and they all now know it.We went from king of the mountain to mointain troll in just a matter of two weeks.

Ben will be back to his normal self soon,probally after the bye.The entire team is pissed,we won't miss the playoffs.

19ward86
09-26-2006, 05:28 PM
he has had about as much of time as kerry collins,haha. i dont believe he will be perfect until week 6 but week 5 will look a hell of a lot better.

Elvis
09-27-2006, 03:32 PM
No one is perfect, that is a fact.
Ben will be just fine. Just give him time to get his feet under him and get the timing down with Hines and by the way, Hines is just gettin started also. He had hamstring problems and hopefuly they are all over with now. Give'em time... we will be ok..

RoethlisBURGHer
09-27-2006, 03:58 PM
I definatly don't think this season is over,not at all.

I didn't expect us to win every game.I figured we'd split with the Bengals...and Jax always plays us tough.

steeler-dude
09-30-2006, 04:28 PM
We are 1-2, Bengals and Ravens 3-0. We are in a bad spot right now and probably will need to win at LEAST 12 of the next 13 games! I have faith we can do it, but it's not going to be easy, we need to play flawless from here on out.