PDA

View Full Version : Our Secondary That Bad?...

Elvis
09-26-2006, 05:22 PM
I honestly dont think that our secondary has played that bad...here are the stats of the first 3 games of the season..
Miami
Chambers (one of the best in the league supposedly) 5 rec. 59 yds, 0 td's
W Welker ( Who knew him? ) 4 rec. 67 yds
Jacksonville
R Williams not a bad reciever 8 rec. 95 yds. ) 0 Td's
M Jones 6 rec. 73 yds. 0 td's
Cicinnati
Houshmandzadeh 9 rec. 94 yds. 2 TD's ( very nice game)
C Henry 5 rec. 64 yds. 22 TD's ( Also a nice game )
Chad "the mouth" Johnson 1 REC. 11 YARDS 0 TD's :banana: ( who are ya gona cover?)He's the best isnt he?:cheer: :chicken: :jawdrop:
Our secondary has faced some pretty darn good competition dont ya think? And we didnt allow a TD until week 3... That is not bad in my eyes... When Troy gets healthy and he can trust Ryan Clark at FS I think we will be even tougher than last year...:helmet: :wave:

Prosdo
09-26-2006, 05:29 PM
I think our secondary is very strong. The young guys are doing well.

Mosca
09-26-2006, 05:33 PM
Cincy has the best trio of receivers in the league. Our best guy stacked up well against theirs, our #s 2&3 had good games but Cincy's guys made some nice grabs.. you gotta expect that, they're really good.

Overall I'll take our secondary over any other in the league. I'm not worried about the defense at all.

Tom

Elvis
09-26-2006, 05:42 PM
I'm glad people can look through the clouds and see what is really happening out there on the field.. it must be a heavy fog that some people cant see through. But I think our secondary has done a fine job and our defense has played Awesomely against some very good recievers and with Troy injured!!

19ward86
09-26-2006, 06:31 PM
i think our corners are the weakest part because we dont have a second guy. #1 guy is ike and the #2 guy isnt 1 guy it is 2.5, mcfadden townshend, and sometimes colclough. we need a constant #2 guy to make our D more intimidating.

HEREWEGO
09-26-2006, 06:42 PM
everyone just needs to get their panties out of their knots and settle...we are coming back BIG :thumbsup:

LambertIsGod58
09-26-2006, 06:52 PM
Our secondary didn't cost us the game...A combination of Ben, Haynes and Taylor cost us that game. We pretty much had it won with 8 minutes to go.

tony hipchest
09-27-2006, 09:31 AM
3 out of 4 td's given up sunday our defender was practically plastered to the wr. if carson doesnt make a perfect pass it hits our cb's in the head or back. its not like the td's were caused by missed or blown coverage to wide open wr's.