PDA

View Full Version : Steelers VS Ron Burgandy

wadester47
09-27-2006, 12:01 PM
In all seriousness of this season, ok defending SB champs not looking so good. Our schedual for the rest of the season not looking so good, finally my spelling as usual not looking so good.
So I was out at work last night and i was thinking the classiest team in all of professional sports is heading into Ron Burgandy's neck of the woods, this boads well for us. The nation is going to take those BOLTS and turn'em sideways.
This thread really has no point , just wanted to send across a laugh or two to the Nation. Because when I am down the NATION always picks me up-

lastly 3 things

#1 1-2 not for long
#2 TO = Totally done, nice job Cowboys
#3 STEELERS TILL THE DAY I DIE.

You stay classy STEELER NATION.........................:tt02:

Haiku_Dirtt
09-27-2006, 01:48 PM
Two guarantees for the Oct 8 game at the Q. The crowd will be ready at kickoff which will be at dusk when a warm So Cal day will turn cool by the 2nd Q. And the Chargers did not forget that we beat them in San Diego on Monday night last year.

The unknowns are broad with this Bolt team until Oct. 1 when they go on the road to play the Ravens. That is the team we need to prepare for and not the 67-7 'scoreboard' that 'played' against Oakland and the "Titans."

19ward86
09-27-2006, 02:45 PM
running game is useless against us, philup rivers is good but their recievers arent. chargers defense is good but our offense is better. wow i wonder who will win the game.

why cant i find the smiley face things to put in my reply?where did they go?

klick81
09-27-2006, 02:58 PM
I'll be there! I won't talk about us kicking their asses, because last year it came down to the wire!

s t e e l e r f a n 8 5
09-27-2006, 03:27 PM
Ron Burgundy*... lol.

"Go **** yourself, Pittsburgh" - hahah.

Cape Cod Steel Head
09-27-2006, 04:27 PM
running game is useless against us, philup rivers is good but their recievers arent. chargers defense is good but our offense is better. wow i wonder who will win the game.

why cant i find the smiley face things to put in my reply?where did they go?No way is our offense better than their defense! Not now anyway. Not until Ben shakes off the rust. This will be a close game that I hope doesn't depend on the play of the special teams.:tt02: