PDA

View Full Version : Maddox auditions for Bucks & Patriots

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
09-27-2006, 11:38 PM
Wednesday's NFL notes: Maddox auditions with Buccaneers

Subscribe
By The Associated Press
Thursday, September 28, 2006

Former Steelers quarterback Tommy Maddox worked out for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Tuesday, according to NFL.com. He also had an audition with the New England Patriots in the past two weeks, according to the Boston Herald.

stunta86
09-28-2006, 12:11 AM
why would anyone want this bum??? i'd rather throw in an unhealthy simms then even let maddox be on the roster....and why are the pats looking for a qb?? don't they have that dude from usc??

Livinginthe past
09-28-2006, 12:54 AM
Drew Henson has been picked up by the Vikes - basically to help out with the QB load during practice and scout teaming, which is probably what is going on here with Maddox.

The Patriots have no Vet. insurance at all - Cassell is talented but very green - and there is no harm in looking at options - it costs very lttle to bring a guy in for a couple of weeks.

NM

tony hipchest
09-28-2006, 09:03 AM
Drew Henson has been picked up by the Vikes - basically to help out with the QB load during practice and scout teaming, which is probably what is going on here with Maddox.

The Patriots have no Vet. insurance at all - Cassell is talented but very green - and there is no harm in looking at options - it costs very lttle to bring a guy in for a couple of weeks.

NMbut options that wear depends? v. testaverde? lol i guess even though hes older than flutie atleast hes a foot taller.

Atlanta Dan
09-28-2006, 12:38 PM
Given my opinion of Gruden and Tommy Turnover, having those 2 together in Tampa Bay sounds like a great idea - if Maddox had issues with Cowher, wait until Coach Chuckie Doll gets in his face

Lyn
09-28-2006, 12:45 PM
Given my opinion of Gruden and Tommy Turnover, having those 2 together in Tampa Bay sounds like a great idea - if Maddox had issues with Cowher, wait until Coach Chuckie Doll gets in his face

LOL, he (Chuckie Dol) l did write a damn good book, though titled I Love Football.

:tt02: :thumbsup:

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-28-2006, 01:53 PM
why would anyone want this bum??? i'd rather throw in an unhealthy simms then even let maddox be on the roster....and why are the pats looking for a qb?? don't they have that dude from usc??

One QB without a spleen...the other without a Backbone....HMMMMMM six of one , 1/2 dozen of the other

Hines0wnz
10-01-2006, 10:59 PM

NM

Indeed, ol' Bill should pick up Maddox! :thumbsup: