PDA

View Full Version : Ohio's New DUI License Plate...

meanjoecoop
09-28-2006, 02:21 PM
http://bmv.ohio.gov/Images/cin-bengals-m.gif

Ohio Revised Code:

Added to the law is the requirement that "DUI" plates be placed on all vehicles owned by the offender during the period of their suspension if the offender is given limited driving privileges. Normal white and blue plates are confiscated and destroyed and new, Bengals logo plates are substituted during the suspension period.

Even first time offenders are required to display these plates. Therefore, if you are given limited driving privileges, you are required to use these plates for a minimum period of six months. AND these plates must be used even if other members of your family drive the vehicle.

wildjames
09-28-2006, 03:03 PM
Yeah, too bad Odell isn't playing for us this year, maybe we'd be 3-0 by now after 3 games and MAYBE, just maybe beaten Pittsburgh on their home field to go up big time in the division, that would be awesome I tell you..oh well, a guy can dream can't he?

Good one :wave:

The JoKeR
09-28-2006, 03:32 PM
I'm not sure which is more embarrasing ... have a dui tag, or having the bengals logo on my car :dang:

xxmagicmanxx
09-28-2006, 03:58 PM
Or the fact that they created the phrase "Who Dey?" which is a question and turned it into "WHO DEY!" an exclamation. Those poor, poor Ohio residents. Does anyone go to school up there? The word WHO, automatically points out a question, while the state OHIO automatically points out a dumba*s . .