PDA

View Full Version : BENGALS TO CHANGE NICKNAME......

Steel Pit
09-29-2006, 06:22 AM
I'm requesting that we send a petition to the Cincinnati Bengals Owner and GM, Mike Brown and request that he change the nickname of his team from the Bengals to the Locusts.

The Cincinnati Bengals organization and their fans are very similar to the locust in that every 3-4 years they come around and make a bunch of D A M N noise but at seasons end they're merely a shell of their former selves.

The Cincinnati Locusts. A very-fitting nickname indeed.

stillers4me
09-29-2006, 06:25 AM
LOL!! My husband says their like cicadas.....they make a bunch of noise every 17 years and then crawl back into the ground.

Marvin_for_prez
09-29-2006, 07:01 AM
I'm curious as to why these types of threads don't need to be posted in the smack forum.
It is obviously smack.
It is obviously in the wrong forum.
Reason?

HometownGal
09-29-2006, 08:43 AM
I'm curious as to why these types of threads don't need to be posted in the smack forum.
It is obviously smack.
Reason?

Because we SAID so, that's why. :flap: (j/k)

I just call them the Bungles because that's what Myron always called them and that nickname seemed to fit Bengals teams of the past (and a Carson-less team) very well. :smile:

floodcitygirl
09-29-2006, 08:51 AM
Is there a bug that appears every so many years, makes alot of noise, AND it's head grows enormously large...very quickly???? That bug's name would get my vote! (lol) Hmmmmm.....Maybe this thread should be moved......:sofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-29-2006, 08:58 AM
Is there a bug that appears every so many years, makes alot of noise, AND it's head grows enormously large...very quickly???? That bug's name would get my vote! (lol) Hmmmmm.....Maybe this thread should be moved......:sofunny:

Thats not a bug..its a fudd..Elmer Fudd.

HometownGal
09-29-2006, 10:07 AM

Here ya go, FCG - we can get 'em all with a couple of squirts.....

http://images.orgill.com/200x200/4622999.JPG

meanjoecoop
09-29-2006, 10:31 AM
I posted this back in January, but it seems fitting...

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e206/meanjoecoop/CICADAS.jpg

BengalBrian
09-29-2006, 12:19 PM
It is obviously smack.
Reason?

Its so we cant retaliate without Tony Hipchest pointing it out in this thread and then bringing it up in the next 30 threads you post in... lol

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-29-2006, 12:33 PM
Its so we cant retaliate without Tony Hipchest pointing it out in this thread and then bringing it up in the next 30 threads you post in... lol

Hey Brian....you'll notice noone is slamming the Browns....be proud that your team is even WORTH us venting about...if a brownie came on here and talked smack ..we would all just laugh and move on!:sofunny: :sofunny:

BengalBrian
09-29-2006, 01:47 PM
Hey Brian....you'll notice noone is slamming the Browns....be proud that your team is even WORTH us venting about...if a brownie came on here and talked smack ..we would all just laugh and move on!:sofunny: :sofunny:

There are Browns fans???

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-29-2006, 02:03 PM
There are Browns fans???

:dang: good point...what was I thinking!!!

BengalBrian
09-29-2006, 03:03 PM
:dang: good point...what was I thinking!!!

Did we just get along for a couple posts? Meet me in the smack forum.. I need to get this nice off of me! lol

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-29-2006, 03:43 PM
Did we just get along for a couple posts? Meet me in the smack forum.. I need to get this nice off of me! lol

I think we did...I feel dirty

floodcitygirl
09-29-2006, 08:53 PM
Did we just get along for a couple posts? Meet me in the smack forum.. I need to get this nice off of me! lolGee and I wasn't even involved. Maybe I'm rubbing off on people?! (lol)