PDA

View Full Version : which bengal will be arrested this weekend?

tony hipchest
09-29-2006, 02:44 PM
you know its inevitable

carson palmer - battery on a houshold member

sam adams- robbing a burger king with a concealed banana

neil rackers - kicking his neighbors dog

torii james - shipping robitussin dm across state lines

chris henry - driving with liquor, dope, guns, and 16 year olds in his car

stillers4me
09-29-2006, 03:07 PM
I live in Sissynasti.

I hope someone picks up Chris Henry and locks him up where he belongs before he kills a member of MY family some night when he's drunk or stoned. (I already know of at least one time when the cops picked him up, drove him home and tucked him into bed so he wouldn't get suspended. ...This happened several days before OUR playoff game last season. Heard it from a reliable source in the police dept. How many more times have they done it??) It makes me sick to hear "fans" in this town when they say that they don't care what he does as long as the Bengals win. What morons.

BengalBrian
09-29-2006, 03:09 PM
WHO DEY!!!!!

NOT YOU!

tony hipchest
09-29-2006, 03:33 PM
WHO DEY!!!!!

NOT YOU!

who dum?

deyfinitely you

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-29-2006, 03:36 PM
who dum?

deyfinitely you

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: NOW THAT IS FUNNY!!!!

Big D
09-29-2006, 06:08 PM
I live in Sissynasti.

I hope someone picks up Chris Henry and locks him up where he belongs before he kills a member of MY family some night when he's drunk or stoned. (I already know of at least one time when the cops picked him up, drove him home and tucked him into bed so he wouldn't get suspended. ...This happened several days before OUR playoff game last season. Heard it from a reliable source in the police dept. How many more times have they done it??) It makes me sick to hear "fans" in this town when they say that they don't care what he does as long as the Bengals win. What morons.

too bad that didnt work for odell thurman

BengalBrian
09-30-2006, 12:45 PM
who dum?

deyfinitely you

Resorting to personal attacks since your team blows this year? I understand

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-30-2006, 12:59 PM
Resorting to personal attacks since your team blows this year? I understand

Same swill thrown around when the malcontents didnt think we could make the playoffs last year...three games into the seasons and the experts have written off the Steelers. Well...worked pretty good for us last year as I recall. :dang:

...and my pick is TJ...for stealing Billy Dee Williams hairstyle!

43Hitman
09-30-2006, 01:30 PM
Same swill thrown around when the malcontents didnt think we could make the playoffs last year...three games into the seasons and the experts have written off the Steelers. Well...worked pretty good for us last year as I recall. :dang:

...and my pick is TJ...for stealing Billy Dee Williams hairstyle!

Lol, I thougt it was Little Richard's hairsyle.:toofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-30-2006, 01:43 PM
Lol, I thougt it was Little Richard's hairsyle.:toofunny:

Everytime I see him I want to sin the Soul Glow song from Coming To America...SOOOOOUUUUUULLLLLL GLOW

BengalBrian
09-30-2006, 02:09 PM
Have you seen Troy Polamalu lately?

floodcitygirl
09-30-2006, 02:44 PM
Have you seen Troy Polamalu lately?Yep. Just saw that wild and beautiful Steeler man last week. He rocks. What's YOUR point??? :smile:

BengalBrian
09-30-2006, 07:06 PM
Just making sure since we are making fun of hair all of a sudden haha

CantStop85
09-30-2006, 07:33 PM
Have you seen Troy Polamalu lately?
He still plays? I thought he retired or something...haven't noticed him on the field so far this season.

floodcitygirl
09-30-2006, 08:13 PM
Oh...he was definatly there with that beautiful hair flying in the breeze. Can't imagine why he'd even be mentioned in this thread. :hunch:

HometownGal
10-01-2006, 09:44 AM
Marvin Lewis - for harboring, aiding and abetting criminals. :thumbsup:

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-01-2006, 10:40 AM
TJ Humps-a-llama...for beastiality..:toofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :toofunny:

Tankus_Maximus
10-01-2006, 09:40 PM
My side's still splitting from that Sam Adams robbin a Burger King....

stillers4me
10-01-2006, 10:56 PM
Man...after that game, I bet they're getting mighty drunk tonight!! I wonder who's driving??????????

Tankus_Maximus
10-02-2006, 10:24 AM
Marvin Lewis should be their designated driver....Buncha lushes.

BengalBrian
10-03-2006, 01:35 AM
Its Tuesday and no arrests yet!!! Woo hoo!!! We got two weeks to go though...

uh oh

tony hipchest
10-03-2006, 09:28 AM
Just making sure since we are making fun of hair all of a sudden hahayou mean like that botched bleach job #94 of the bengals has?

dude looks like he has a dead tan poodle hanging out the back of his helmet.

wadester47
10-03-2006, 10:52 AM
Now lets be fare to the Bungle fan who has to yell and say stupid things on a Steelers Forum,

as for who gets arrested- probably someone not on that list.
( by the way I lived in St. louis when the Lenoard Little thing went down - killing two kids, I think , while under the influence. sad sad story and not handled well at all.)

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
10-03-2006, 04:33 PM
Im sure if they did some research into the orginizaton they would find money laundering, fraud...emballezament......Not a clue if the spelling is right on any of these or even exactly what most of them are.........But it doesnt matter......Its the bungals were talking about.

steelfan 92
10-03-2006, 06:37 PM
carson palmer will get arrested this weekend. he will be asleep at a green light with a blow up doll face down in his lap. when they asked him what he 's doing, palmer will say kimo von olhoffen got him drunk drove him there and planted the blow up doll.:rofl:

CantStop85
10-03-2006, 07:19 PM
Im sure if they did some research into the orginizaton they would find money laundering, fraud...emballezament......Not a clue if the spelling is right on any of these or even exactly what most of them are.........But it doesnt matter......Its the bungals were talking about.
:toofunny: