PDA

View Full Version : My little girl is growing up!

Mosca
09-29-2006, 09:01 PM
She's a sophomore; she went to her first high school football game with her friends tonight! She just came rushing in all aglow, she had a great time!

Bishop Hoban beat Nanticoke, 20-14.

She's bookish, really really smart; she has a scholarship to Catholic high school. I'm glad to see her getting more social, life should be balanced. But I'll take really really smart.

Tom

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
09-29-2006, 09:23 PM
She's a sophomore; she went to her first high school football game with her friends tonight! She just came rushing in all aglow, she had a great time!

She's bookish, really really smart; she has a scholarship to Catholic high school. I'm glad to see her getting more social, life should be balanced. But I'll take really really smart.

Tom
Hey you live by my home town......I went to Dallas Senior High School....Graduated in 98
Played for the team 96-97 and 98......
I lived in trucksville......(dont know if you know where that is)
Where you from???

floodcitygirl
09-29-2006, 09:49 PM

TomYou're a bit ahead of me with kids Tom....but being a girl....I'm REALLY thankful that I have boys! Have fun. :smile:

Mosca
09-30-2006, 03:38 PM
Hey you live by my home town......I went to Dallas Senior High School....Graduated in 98
Played for the team 96-97 and 98......
I lived in trucksville......(dont know if you know where that is)
Where you from???

I live in Mountain Top! Nice to see someone from the Valley here, heyna?

Tom

melroseplace
09-30-2006, 03:47 PM
high school football games are the best (when you're in high school, of course) hopefully she'll continue going since she had fun last night!

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-01-2006, 09:16 AM

Tom

I have an 11 yo that thinks that Orlando Bloom walks on water....I am going to be is SOOOO MUCH TROUBLE in about 3 years!!!!

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
10-01-2006, 02:29 PM
I live in Mountain Top! Nice to see someone from the Valley here, heyna?

Tom

heyna, My cousins live in mountain top.
They go to Crestwood
12th and 11th grade

Lyn
10-02-2006, 10:08 PM
Tom you have a great attitude! I bet you are a fun and good dad. Kids crave boundries and as long as they know they are loved, they will do most anything for their parents. They grow up too damn fast, don't they?

:coffee: :thumbsup: