PDA

View Full Version : Fans in/around D.C.

steelcurtain09
09-30-2006, 06:49 PM
Are there any Steelers fans in D.C.?
At my school there are about 50 fans out of a thousand people, a pretty good concentration. In my neighborhood I meet people all the time, we start talking and eventually I start talking about football, and the person ends up asking me who my favorite team is, and I say the Steelers, and then he or she says, "Wow! You are?" And then we both become the best of friends.
But then I come here and find nobody whatsoever from MD D.C. or VA. So, What's up??

Jacknut
10-19-2006, 09:31 AM
I'm in Silver Spring. There's some Steeler bar in Gaithersburg, but with an infant who needs to be brought up correctly, no bars for me at the moment :(

collinsz
10-31-2006, 06:43 PM
Great Steeler Bar In Gaithersburg 'Out of the way cafe'. Really goods time and filled to the brim with steeler fans.

BBC
10-31-2006, 06:51 PM
Great Steeler Bar In Gaithersburg 'Out of the way cafe'. Really goods time and filled to the brim with steeler fans.

Indeed. The food's pretty good too. I found out about it last season and went there with my son for most every game the Steelers had that wasn't televised. Unfortunately, I moved out of the area, so I can't meet up with any of you.

It's a great place to watch Steelers games though. The people there are very friendly.

revans
09-06-2007, 11:17 PM
representing Charles Town WV, but I work in the DC Baltimore Area

Virginia Steeler
09-11-2007, 02:19 PM
Is Poli Tiki still open in dc?

fan_in_fdxbrg
09-20-2007, 10:17 AM
the hands-down best place to watch the steelers in DC is the Pourhouse (also called Politiki sometimes) at 319 Pennsylvania Ave, SE. get there early!!! I hear Dr. Dremo's in clarendon is a good place

Tia
09-20-2007, 04:28 PM
Hi all,

I went to the Pour House for the 9/9 Cleveland game; packed with Steeler fans inside and spiled out to the sidewalk! Definitely get there early if you want a seat. Great atmosphere.

:tt02: