PDA

View Full Version : I'm so ashamed of myself

24seven
10-01-2006, 06:39 PM
I can't believe it.. I'm so ashamed.. I thought this day would never come.. I"M A PATRIOTS FAN BOOOO HOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!.. I'm chearing for them as if they were wearing black and gold.. I can't stand the patriots.. They are our nemesis.. Our worst enemy.. Yet everytime that rookie running back stiff arms another Bungel I chear like a little girl.. I seem to have a deeper hatred for the kitty kats these days.. am i alone?? I feel the hunger for redemption.... 12/31/06 is so far away.. All i can do is cheer fanatically for every team the Bungles oppose.. And for this my shame runs deep as I chear whole heartedly for the Pats and Tom Brady.. argghh. i'm so ashamed.. .............:dang: :dang: :dang:

I just can't believe we lost to them.. they look like total crap.. We lost it comepletely on our own though.. next time.. we'll shame them in there own home.. just like the Pats are doin.. another fumble.. muhahahhahahaahhaahhahhhaa!

i kinda wish we had that Maroney.. damn he's tough.. look out Dillon.. you got competition...

Elvis
10-01-2006, 09:20 PM
Maroney is slowly pushing Dillon out of the backfield.. Dillon's time is coming to an end. The Patriots are one of my least favorite opponents of ours. But they are one of the if not the most respectable team that is out there ... they play some of the best defense out there with 2nd and 3rd rate and lower talents and they still keep winning... Bellicheck is the best coach out there today hands down... there is No better... he is the master of the cover 2 and the Bungals found that out today..

Stlrs4Life
10-01-2006, 10:05 PM
I am cheered for the Patriots today. Doesn't matter, I really don't hate the Patriots, you gotta respect them for what they have done. At least they are legit, unlike the Bengals.

tony hipchest
10-01-2006, 10:27 PM
its a shame 4 weeks into the season it comes down to rooting for the pats. i really didnt care who won. if the steelers need help this early from the pats they probably dont deserve to be in the post season anyways. you always control your own destiny. to bad the steelers didnt figure that out 3 weeks ago.

Lyn
10-01-2006, 10:31 PM
I am cheered for the Patriots today. Doesn't matter, I really don't hate the Patriots, you gotta respect them for what they have done. At least they are legit, unlike the Bengals.

Amen Dom!~ The Bengals are nothing to get emotional over, the Pats are. LOL

The Bengals are not even in the same ballpark as the Pats, not even close, this was all proven today.

Hines0wnz
10-01-2006, 11:57 PM
I hate to say it but the Pats are the benchmark that all NFL teams are judged against. They have the franchise QB and that's it. No primadonnas, no off-the-field shenanigans, they play football every week and that is what every team should be prepared to do.

Livinginthe past
10-02-2006, 04:32 AM
Thanks for the props guys - no harm in rooting for the lesser of two evils :wink02:

This game doesn't make the Bengals a bad team, or the Patriots a particularly great one - both teams have lots of work to do.

Our D made several good plays by keeping the Bengals out of the endzone early - if they had put 10 points on the board intead of 6 it could have been a whole different ball game.

I dont believe the people who told us our time was over becasue of a single loss - nor will I believe the people who will have us favorites for the SB now.

NM

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-02-2006, 09:39 AM
Thanks for the props guys - no harm in rooting for the lesser of two evils :wink02:

This game doesn't make the Bengals a bad team, or the Patriots a particularly great one - both teams have lots of work to do.

Our D made several good plays by keeping the Bengals out of the endzone early - if they had put 10 points on the board intead of 6 it could have been a whole different ball game.

I dont believe the people who told us our time was over becasue of a single loss - nor will I believe the people who will have us favorites for the SB now.

NM

:tt02: :cheers: To the Pats :cheers: :tt02:

hardwork
10-02-2006, 09:56 AM

NM

True.

Lambertfan
10-02-2006, 12:44 PM
Where are all the bungles fans,they seem to have dissapeared?

24seven
10-02-2006, 04:17 PM
The only reason i dislike the Pats is obvious.. They changed my super bowl plans several times.. Other than that deffinitley.. they are the pinnacle of the NFL .. If you beat the Pats .. you've deffinitlely accomplished something....