PDA

View Full Version : im in football heaven today

3 to be 4
10-01-2006, 07:08 PM
the Patriots once again come back from a loss in style, and my other hometown team, the Chiefs pound SF 41-0. of course its only the 49ers, but they havent allowed a TD since week 1.

SteelCityMan786
10-01-2006, 07:15 PM
A good day for you it has been 3 to be 4.

Stlrs4Life
10-01-2006, 09:53 PM
Congrats 3 to be 4! Thanks. You owed us for the Miami game anyways! LOL.

hardwork
10-01-2006, 10:04 PM
the Patriots once again come back from a loss in style, and my other hometown team, the Chiefs pound SF 41-0. of course its only the 49ers, but they havent allowed a TD since week 1.

No, no. If you're a Patriots fan you ONLY root for NE. Any other team's victory don't mean a thing. Nothing, nada, zip.

3 to be 4
10-01-2006, 10:05 PM
I made the mistake of underestimating my own team again! Belichick is amazing at preparing the team after a loss. Counting out the Patriots is like counting out the 60's Packers.

not to mention, the Bengals suck.

3 to be 4
10-01-2006, 10:07 PM
No, no. If you're a Patriots fan you ONLY root for NE. Any other team's victory don't mean a thing. Nothing, nada, zip.

hey, if KC plays the Patriots i'll root for the Patriots, but otherwise, what the hey!

the Chiefs remind me a little of the 2001 Patriots. its a little eerie. opening day loss to Cincinnati. lose the starting QB. a 1-2 start. Huard is even playing like Brady did those first few weeks. not saying theres a SB in their future, im just sayin.......

hardwork
10-01-2006, 10:09 PM
I made the mistake of underestimating my own team again! Belichick is amazing at preparing the team after a loss. Counting out the Patriots is like counting out the 60's Packers.

not to mention, the Bengals suck.

That was better until the last line. Any team the Patriots beat is a great team. Any team they lose to, sucks.

hardwork
10-01-2006, 10:15 PM
hey, if KC plays the Patriots i'll root for the Patriots, but otherwise, what the hey!

the Chiefs remind me a little of the 2001 Patriots. its a little eerie. opening day loss to Cincinnati. lose the starting QB. a 1-2 start. Huard is even playing like Brady did those first few weeks. not saying theres a SB in their future, im just sayin.......

The Chiefs have had some good players over the years. The Nigerian Nightmare being one of my favorites.

tony hipchest
10-01-2006, 10:17 PM
Any team the Patriots beat is a great team. Any team they lose to, sucks.:toofunny:

the jets and bills are "great" :sofunny: