PDA

View Full Version : Chicago/Seahawks Game

Lyn
10-01-2006, 10:43 PM
Chicago 33 Seahawks 6 and it is not over they have the 4th quarter left as well as 51 seconds in the 3rd.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
10-01-2006, 10:44 PM
Chicago the real thing???
Or Seatle suck without alexander

Lyn
10-01-2006, 10:54 PM
Well, we are getting into the emotion thing again! Chicago at home, night game, fans excited Loud n Proud and yeah the Seahawks do suck with Alexander out. I would think they would have a deeper bench.

:thumbsup:

BlackNGold203
10-01-2006, 10:57 PM
Chicago looks real enough to me......

tony hipchest
10-01-2006, 11:02 PM
Chicago the real thing???
Or Seatle suck without alexander

both teams are more real than the bungles. they got real coaching an no rap sheets. seattle woulda lost even with s. alexander imo.

grossman is a definite upgrade over horton.

Lyn
10-01-2006, 11:13 PM
Chicago is definitely for real!~ I watch them every week, they are in my viewing area .

Hines0wnz
10-01-2006, 11:45 PM
Bears ass whooped the Seahawks, enough said.

sumo
10-03-2006, 01:54 PM
Bears ass whooped the Seahawks, enough said.

The thing that stuck out in this game for me was Hasselbeck's play -- that was the worst I have ever see him play -- not just from a stats point of view -- he looked horrible with his decision-making -- a couple of camera shots caught Holmgren screaming at him -- he was very bad...

ch33ky_chikk
10-03-2006, 02:21 PM
Chicago is definitely for real!~ I watch them every week, they are in my viewing area .

I wish da Bears were in my viewing area. I think they are the real deal this year.
When I am not cheering for the Black and Gold ... I am rooting for the Navy and Orange.

My sig/other lives in Chicago. Last year he asked me who I would root for when the two teams met. LOL I kept telling him I hope they both make it to the SB.

We were watching the Bears @ Steelers game last year and chatting on the phone. He hung up when I started chanting Here We Go Steelers and then yelled WOOT WOOT !!! and started laughing when The Bus dragged Urlacher into the endzone. LOL hehehe

My true loyalties and true colors came shining through.

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n69/m3rcury916/Busdraggingulacherintoendzone.jpg