PDA

View Full Version : thank you donovan mcnabb!

tony hipchest
10-03-2006, 09:31 AM
i felt good this week with my opponent having w. parker, j. walker giants defens on byes and an injured s. alexander not in the game. he also traded t. glenn away for a. green who luckily for me did not play. his back up defense, cleveland, was getting creamed and winslow jr. was getting shut out. c palmer was having a rare off day.

however t. jones, m. muhammed tore me up and his free agent pick up m. coulston had a miracle 14 point play at the end of the game. and cleveland rebounded.

100 to 57. im down 43 points with mcnabb and akers left to play. he still had ahman green. ahman is a pre game scratch, donovan makes up for my idiot picks of e. james and r. bush and puts up 41 points. akers adds 8

100 - 106:jammin: 4-0, 1st place, and the highest scoring team in my league, with just 1 other team above 500 at 3-1. :banana:

once e. james, r. bush, and carolina defense start producing i should really be dangerous.

Prosdo
10-03-2006, 09:36 AM
Damn Donovan! My opponent had him this week!

tony hipchest
10-03-2006, 09:48 AM
Damn Donovan! My opponent had him this week!lol. bummer. i landed donovan in the 3rd round when peyton went in the 1st. carson, brady and eli went in the 2nd. i strongly considered taking culpepper. :dang: - that wouldve been real stupid.

Prosdo
10-03-2006, 09:48 AM
You definitely dodged a bullet there!

Stillers#1
10-03-2006, 05:44 PM
I managed to get D McNabb and Westbrook. Those two have been huge for me so far. Although I had no clue Westbrook wasn't playing this week until Monday morning, so I had to keep him in my line-up.

tony hipchest
10-04-2006, 10:45 AM
I managed to get D McNabb and Westbrook. Those two have been huge for me so far. Although I had no clue Westbrook wasn't playing this week until Monday morning, so I had to keep him in my line-up.i got donta stallworth as my 3rd wr in like the 9th round. everybody slept on him. i guess its not too early to say this is a break out year for him. now if he would just get that hammy healed.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-04-2006, 12:40 PM
i got donta stallworth as my 3rd wr in like the 9th round. everybody slept on him. i guess its not too early to say this is a break out year for him. now if he would just get that hammy healed.

I am with you on Stallworth..I picked him up off the waiver wire!!!!

Lyn
10-04-2006, 12:43 PM
WOOOOO HOOOOO thank you, Mr. Mcnabb! He is doing so much better this season with TO not around!

tony hipchest
10-04-2006, 03:48 PM
WOOOOO HOOOOO thank you, Mr. Mcnabb! He is doing so much better this season with TO not around!

i cant wait for the game this week when The Overdose comes back to philly.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-05-2006, 08:13 AM
i cant wait for the game this week when The Overdose comes back to philly.

The Overdose......:sofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :sofunny:

BellatrixBlack
11-23-2006, 10:45 AM
WHOAMG the best part of that Dmac fall is that it wasnt even impressive. We all saw Terrance Newman get JACKED UP (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8IDF0dSHoU) on Sunday.

With Garcia starting Ill have many more opportunities for Akers to get me some field goals.