PDA

View Full Version : You stay classy Baltimore Ravens!!!!!!!!

coachspeak33
10-04-2006, 11:34 AM
Hello everybody. I am Ron Burgandy and welcome to this Channel 4 News exclusive.

Baltimore Ravens punt returner, BJ Sams, was arrested yesterday for the second time in four months due to another DUI charge. Apparently the Ravens front office is determined to win every statistical category in the NFL this year, including warrants, arrests, convicts, and ugly purple uniforms. Lord knows they lead the league in the worst uni's category (i mean seriously, purple??) but they still have a way to go to catch those crazy Bengals in most of the law enforcement categories.

This obviously is not a major news story, but if you are a fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers, make sure you take notice of this. Because as we all know special teams have ruined many a sunday for fans of the black and gold and hopefully this will set back the special teams of the 4-0 Baltimore Ravens.

We will now return you to your normal broadcast and remember.... you stay classy Baltimore Ravens.

wadester47
10-04-2006, 12:07 PM
Stealing my shticks, eh?????????
nah- it was very funny nice job - good thread!!!

go steelers

coachspeak33
10-04-2006, 12:25 PM
no offense intended wadester...... just a little fun at the expense of those dirty rat-bird ravens.

Buzz05
10-04-2006, 12:34 PM
Actually it was 2 arrests in 14 months not 4.

Hines0wnz
10-04-2006, 03:04 PM
Unfortunately alcohol isnt a banned substance by the NFL. Unless he hurt or killed someone during his DUI, then he will be available to play as long as he is healthy.

HometownGal
10-04-2006, 03:11 PM
Unfortunately alcohol isnt a banned substance by the NFL. Unless he hurt or killed someone during his DUI, then he will be available to play as long as he is healthy.

It isn't a banned substance, true, but the league and/or the Rats organization could insist that he enter alcohol rehab. Also, depending upon Maryland statute, he could be required by the DA/Judge to enter rehab.

He was returning from his interview with Ray Ray for a new driver for his getaway car when he was busted. :alcoholic

Stories like these and all of the problems other teams are experiencing around the league with their criminal elements gives me just one more reason to be a Pittsburgh Steelers fan. :tt02:

SteelShooter
10-04-2006, 07:09 PM
It isn't a banned substance, true, but the league and/or the Rats organization could insist that he enter alcohol rehab. Also, depending upon Maryland statute, he could be required by the DA/Judge to enter rehab.

He was returning from his interview with Ray Ray for a new driver for his getaway car when he was busted. :alcoholic

Stories like these and all of the problems other teams are experiencing around the league with their criminal elements gives me just one more reason to be a Pittsburgh Steelers fan. :tt02:

I HEAR THAT!!!!

Cebby
10-04-2006, 08:16 PM
....then he will be available to play as long as he is healthy.

Might be drunk tho'..... :sofunny: