PDA

View Full Version : T.O.D'ed returns to Philly

tony hipchest
10-06-2006, 09:12 AM
how many td's will The Overdose score?

will he do an endzone dance if he does?

he should do that break dancing/poppin' move where you pretend to swallow something and then bring it back up.

that would be cool.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
10-06-2006, 09:17 AM
I say he has a big game!!!!! 3 TD...and i am not a TO supporter......Think his kind should be banned from football............But hes one of the best.....and he loves this attention

memphissteelergirl
10-06-2006, 09:22 AM
If he's smart (yeah I know he ain't ) he will just come in there and just play football and not do anything to provoke the crowd. As crazy as those Iggle fans are, that's the equivalent of a death wish.

SteelCityMan786
10-06-2006, 09:22 AM
I say 2-4. And Philly will be wondering what happend to their team as they start a 12 game losing streak.

steelfan 92
10-06-2006, 10:27 AM
i think he will score at least one touchdown, he might even run to the eagle and dance all over it. i would love to see that since i hate the eagles with a passion. fans can do what ever they want, but it won't affect his performance. he likes attention and that is what the fans are going to give him.

Lyn
10-06-2006, 10:47 AM
If he's smart (yeah I know he ain't ) he will just come in there and just play football and not do anything to provoke the crowd. As crazy as those Iggle fans are, that's the equivalent of a death wish.

I think Parcells and company will have him well in hand and not allow any celebrations, etc. I also do not think he will make a td, we will see.

He has a new book out called little T Learns to Share

HometownGal
10-06-2006, 12:01 PM
Nope. I don't think TO scores a TD against the Eagles. I say he gets around 60 yds. (just a guess) and gets heckled and jeered to hell and back by the Eagles fans (not a guess!)

SteelCityMan786
10-06-2006, 02:00 PM
Nope. I don't think TO scores a TD against the Eagles. I say he gets around 60 yds. (just a guess) and gets heckled and jeered to hell and back by the Eagles fans (not a guess!)

I think if no TO Touchdowns. From Start to finish. TO gets booed all the time. And the only time you here cheering will be on Philly Scores.

steelfan 92
10-06-2006, 03:05 PM
i hope he torches teh eagles ands there whiny ass fans. all they had to do is show him the money. E A G BLAh, F m.