PDA

View Full Version : Are the Ravens a good 4-0?

Indy_Steelers
10-06-2006, 12:12 PM
NO!!!!:tomato:

the combined record of the teams they have played so far is.......
4-10 and 3 of thoes 4 wins come from beating SD who I think is also overated(they have on of the worst pass offenses in the league). As bad as Ben has been he is still better than a healthy Rivers.

Is McNair really turning the team around?

I saw these stats and just had to post.

270.3 ypg (28th) Offense
174.5 ypg (27th) Passing
95.8 ypg (23rd) Rushing
219.0 ypg (2nd) Defense

Now their defense is good but old.
I am not sure it can hold out all year.
They are comming into some games where they will get tested.
They will start to get worn out if McNair can not move the chains.

sumo
10-06-2006, 12:24 PM

the combined record of the teams they have played so far is.......
4-10 and 3 of thoes 4 wins come from beating SD who I think is also overated(they have on of the worst pass offenses in the league). As bad as Ben has been he is still better than a healthy Rivers.

Is McNair really turning the team around?

I saw these stats and just had to post.

270.3 ypg (28th) Offense
174.5 ypg (27th) Passing
95.8 ypg (23rd) Rushing
219.0 ypg (2nd) Defense

Now their defense is good but old.
I am not sure it can hold out all year.
They are comming into some games where they will get tested.
They will start to get worn out if McNair can not move the chains.

McNAir will be getting a bruised ____ any game now -- they will fade...

memphissteelergirl
10-06-2006, 01:46 PM
At this point, I don't want to underestimate anyone (with the exception of the Browns) in our division right now. No matter how soft you think their schedule has been up to this point, the Ravens are playing with momentum now.

klick81
10-06-2006, 02:02 PM
Yep, I can't really take away anything from them. Nor should the Steelers...until WE prove otherwise, they're the real deal.

Indy_Steelers
10-06-2006, 02:12 PM
At this point, I don't want to underestimate anyone (with the exception of the Browns) in our division right now. No matter how soft you think their schedule has been up to this point, the Ravens are playing with momentum now.

I totaly agree but I do not want us to think that they are unbeatable.
I do think we are stronger that what we are playing. I was watching the NE-Cincy game thinking , we should have put a whopin on them just like that.

HometownGal
10-06-2006, 02:43 PM
I take no team for granted and especially not a division opponent, even the Browns. No matter which team we play, be it the Ravens, Bungles or Browns- it is rarely a blowout on either side and usually is a dogfight. The Rats are flying high at the moment - McNair is healthy for a change (I don't look for that to last all season, but I do give him props for being one tough S.O.B.), Jamal Lewis will have a full season behind the line instead of in front of Bubba and their D is getting the job done. Add to the mix a very accurate PK and you've got yourself a fairly well balanced team - at the moment.

CantStop85
10-06-2006, 09:39 PM
Is there such a thing as a bad 4-0?