PDA

View Full Version : Whosyermama....... a real class act

stillers4me
10-06-2006, 09:55 PM
My husband was listening to the radio in the car tonight and Bengals WR T. J. Houshmanzadeh called Cincinnati's radio DJ Andy Furman (Cincinnati sports radio 700 WLW) and called him a "punk ass white boy" after Furman invited him on the show to talk Bungle talk and Whosyermama no showed. Furman told his listeners how unprofessional Whosyermama was for not showing up and Whosyermama called Furman up and called him a "punk ass white boy" and told him to "deal with it." If I were a Bengal fan, I'd burn my jersey tonight. (not that I'd ever be caught dead with one anyway).

You stay classy there, Cinci :jammin: ..........and I thank God I'm a Steeler fan. :helmet:

MattsMe
10-06-2006, 10:23 PM
Wow. I wonder if this will get much press. If the races were reversed, and an NFL player called someone a "punk ass black boy" on the radio, what would happen then?

SteelCityMan786
10-06-2006, 10:40 PM
My husband was listening to the radio in the car tonight and Bengals WR T. J. Houshmanzadeh called Cincinnati's radio DJ Andy Furman (Cincinnati sports radio 700 WLW) and called him a "punk ass white boy" after Furman invited him on the show to talk Bungle talk and Whosyermama no showed. Furman told his listeners how unprofessional Whosyermama was for not showing up and Whosyermama called Furman up and called him a "punk ass white boy" and told him to "deal with it." If I were a Bengal fan, I'd burn my jersey tonight. (not that I'd ever be caught dead with one anyway).

You stay classy there, Cinci :jammin: ..........and I thank God I'm a Steeler fan. :helmet:

Thank god we have more super bowls then the bengals to.:toofunny:

Stillers#1
10-06-2006, 10:46 PM
This is the type of hypocritical bullshit I can't stand. If Alan Faneca pulled this, he would be fined, sued, and pretty much run out of the NFL. But since a black man says this, its ok. I hate this damn country, and the NAACP. God ****ing bless America.

Tankus_Maximus
10-06-2006, 11:39 PM
Even better than that Stillers...try saying that at yer job. See how quickly HR comes down on ya, and yer staring at yer shoes at the Unemployment Office.

floodcitygirl
10-07-2006, 12:04 AM
Is anyone really suprised by this kind of attitude from a team of thugs? :hunch:

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
10-07-2006, 08:46 AM
Wow. I wonder if this will get much press. If the races were reversed, and an NFL player called someone a "punk ass black boy" on the radio, what would happen then?

It would go directly to CNN

stillers4me
10-07-2006, 08:46 AM
Just even to call up the DJ and say ANYTHING snotty is poor taste (the moron should have called to apologize) and shows exactly what kind of person he is.....greedy, selfish, self centered, more money than brains, and totally uncaring of the fans in his teams city. These guys really think they are gods around here. And then to call the DJ that kind of name......when 700WLW advertises themselves as THE radio station for the Bengals is just unfathonable. I work in the same building as Clear Channel and all their fancy schmancy vehicles are parked in the garage. There are about a dozen cars, VW's, SUV's, a hummer, a PT cruiser and they are all completely painted up with the radio station logos and Bengals and Reds stuff all over them. A PT cruiser is completely Bengal striped........(I love parking my black Santa Fe with the Steeler emblem on the back right beside it!!) I know one DJ that is no longer a Whosyermama fan.

stillers4me
10-07-2006, 08:49 AM
Even better than that Stillers...try saying that at yer job. See how quickly HR comes down on ya, and yer staring at yer shoes at the Unemployment Office.

Try stomping on a coworkers head and giving him 30 stitches. The unemployment line would look pretty good compared to the welfare line.

PisnNapalm
10-07-2006, 09:27 AM
A friend of mine from Cincy told me about it and how he is fed up with all the crap surrounding the Bengals.

stillers4me
10-07-2006, 09:35 AM
Wanna bet this goes no further than Cinci??

People that don't live here have no idea what this town and the fans are really like. Don't get me wrong......yes there are some real fans and reasonable people here and they are the ones I feel bad for. They want a team they can really be proud of but the ones that want to win at any cost with any kind of player far outnumber the good fans. I see the ugliness everyday (so does Flood and Meanie). And it keeps getting worse. I think about my coworkers yesterday that wore Bengals shirts....(somebody really needs to explain "bye week" to them) and most of them are bandwagoners that will never hear about this.

stillers4me
10-07-2006, 10:16 AM
I just scoped out a couple of Bungle boards and basically they don't care. Most of them were actually supporting Whosyermama. I'm not as disturbed by WHAT he said, as the fact that he was being paid to do a talk show, no showed and when he was called out for it, had the audacity to blast the host. Don't these guys get the concept of fans = paycheck?? But then, look who we're talking about. The whole city gives these guys a pass for appalling behaviour as long as they win games.

Low class team + low class fans = laughingstock of the NFL. And they're all too stupid to see it.

tony hipchest
10-07-2006, 12:23 PM
this dj was a bengals fan right? im sure most of the bengals think most of their fans are punk ass white boys. hes right. however, while its ok to think it and to know it, it shows what a retard he is to say it.

i guess that makes him seem "hard". i bet the little bitches drive his jersey sales up for adding a little thug verbage to his game.

floodcitygirl
10-07-2006, 12:43 PM
Stillers....rep to you. As a person who lives here, in Cincy, I couldn't have said it better or agree more. :thumbsup:

memphissteelergirl
10-10-2006, 12:27 PM
This is the type of hypocritical bullshit I can't stand. If Alan Faneca pulled this, he would be fined, sued, and pretty much run out of the NFL. But since a black man says this, its ok. I hate this damn country, and the NAACP. God ****ing bless America.

PLEASE tell me you're being sarcastic!!

memphissteelergirl
10-10-2006, 12:28 PM
Is anyone really suprised by this kind of attitude from a team of thugs? :hunch:

:iagree:

Stlrs4Life
10-11-2006, 10:35 PM

I'm not 100% positive, but I don't think Houzenmnedayah or whatever is a black guy. He's from the middle east isn't he? Saudi maybe?

Stlrs4Life
10-11-2006, 10:36 PM
I just scoped out a couple of Bungle boards and basically they don't care. Most of them were actually supporting Whosyermama. I'm not as disturbed by WHAT he said, as the fact that he was being paid to do a talk show, no showed and when he was called out for it, had the audacity to blast the host. Don't these guys get the concept of fans = paycheck?? But then, look who we're talking about. The whole city gives these guys a pass for appalling behaviour as long as they win games.

Low class team + low class fans = laughingstock of the NFL. And they're all too stupid to see it.

Exactly.

MattsMe
10-11-2006, 10:58 PM
I'm not 100% positive, but I don't think Houzenmnedayah or whatever is a black guy. He's from the middle east isn't he? Saudi maybe?

I think he used to be a white guy. It's just that he only bathes when his team wins a playoff game.

Anyone know if there's a tape of his call floating around? I'd love to send it to ESPN.

BigBensBikeHelmet
10-11-2006, 11:42 PM
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/060924/060924_bengals_vlrg_130p.widec.jpg

klick81
10-12-2006, 01:23 AM
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/060924/060924_bengals_vlrg_130p.widec.jpg

Now find one of the Cryhawks doing that to a Steeler player.

Yeah. Didn't think so.

BigBensBikeHelmet
10-12-2006, 01:38 AM
Yeah. Didn't think so.

They were all called back for phantom penalties by refs born and raised in Pittsburgh...

klick81
10-12-2006, 01:48 AM
They were all called back for phantom penalties by refs born and raised in Pittsburgh...

Oh no, someone please call the
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b272/klick81/wahmbulance.jpg!!!

stillers4me
10-12-2006, 06:28 AM
I don't care how the idiot plays football.......I live in Cinci and these guys have piss poor attitudes, low class mentalities, and the fans are even worse. Now let's talk about something you know something about. That's obviously not football.

HometownGal
10-12-2006, 07:11 AM

8 months later and you're still crying? Awwww - here you go - a little somethin' to help you dry your tears.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HRE7h8TYNXA

Stillers#1
10-12-2006, 09:08 AM
PLEASE tell me you're being sarcastic!!

Not 100% sarcastic. This place just frustrates me, I just don't see how we, as a country, can be so hypocritical. If I wanted to go out and say something like that to a black man, I would be vilified. But b/c the man, isn't a white male (which is the most discriminated person in America now) he can get away with anything. Just ask the criminals on the bungles, if Chris Henry was white, even being a football player, he would be in jail.