PDA

View Full Version : TO to publish a childrens book

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
10-07-2006, 01:16 AM
you gotta be kidding me. Wonder if he'll have a chapter on how to read the directions on your RX labels.

Terrell Owens to Release Children's Book

DALLAS (AP) -- Terrell Owens has learned the importance of playing nice - at least in print. The outspoken Dallas receiver is set to release his first children's book in mid-November. But the book, titled "Little T Learns to Share," will be a far cry from the tell-all book T.O. released in July.

Little T, the main character, refuses to share his football but eventually learns he can't enjoy his new ball without friends.

"I tried to play outside alone and throw it by myself, but football isn't football unless you play with someone else," Little T says in the book.

"It's a life lesson for discipline," co-author Courtney Parker said Friday on The Dallas Morning News' Web site. "It's ironic because he's considered one of the more undisciplined players in the NFL."

The book is the first in T.O.'s Timeout Series. The second book, "Little T Learns What Not to Say," is due in spring 2007, and the third, "Little T Learns To Say I'm Sorry," is scheduled for release the following fall.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-07-2006, 06:15 AM
Good Lord!!! I dont think I will be buying this for any kids I know!!!

A...A is for A$$hole ..which I like to be.
B...B is for Bitching.. to put the limelight on me.
C...C is for Contract..the moneys never enough
D...D is Drugs..damn near O.D.'d on the stuff
E....E is for Ego.. a "10" would I rate
F... is for Fag*ot..what I call a teammate.
......(I think you get the idea)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LambertIsGod58
10-07-2006, 09:44 AM
I don't find it funny joking about someone's accidental overdose or intentional attempt at suicide...whichever it was.

you gotta be kidding me. Wonder if he'll have a chapter on how to read the directions on your RX labels.

Terrell Owens to Release Children's Book

DALLAS (AP) -- Terrell Owens has learned the importance of playing nice - at least in print. The outspoken Dallas receiver is set to release his first children's book in mid-November. But the book, titled "Little T Learns to Share," will be a far cry from the tell-all book T.O. released in July.

Little T, the main character, refuses to share his football but eventually learns he can't enjoy his new ball without friends.

"I tried to play outside alone and throw it by myself, but football isn't football unless you play with someone else," Little T says in the book.

"It's a life lesson for discipline," co-author Courtney Parker said Friday on The Dallas Morning News' Web site. "It's ironic because he's considered one of the more undisciplined players in the NFL."

The book is the first in T.O.'s Timeout Series. The second book, "Little T Learns What Not to Say," is due in spring 2007, and the third, "Little T Learns To Say I'm Sorry," is scheduled for release the following fall.

SteelCityMan786
10-07-2006, 09:56 AM
Good Lord!!! I dont think I will be buying this for any kids I know!!!

A...A is for A$$hole ..which I like to be.
B...B is for Bitching.. to put the limelight on me.
C...C is for Contract..the moneys never enough
D...D is Drugs..damn near O.D.'d on the stuff
E....E is for Ego.. a "10" would I rate
F... is for Fag*ot..what I call a teammate.
......(I think you get the idea)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said. But I can't blame him for trying.

MattsMe
10-07-2006, 07:04 PM
Also in the series:

One fish two fish red fish give me the damn ball!