PDA

View Full Version : Something must be wrong at EPSN.com!

msafford
10-07-2006, 11:05 AM
Something must be up, since every analyst EXCEPT Joe Theismann picked the chargers to win on ESPN's "expert" pics. Hell must be frozen over. Either that, or Joe's finally taking his anti-jacka$$ meds.

I guess that those experts forgot that the cast of the movie "The Ringer" would have probably done just as well against the Chargers as Tennessee and Oakland. Even though San Diego did ok against the rat-birds, THEY STILL LOST.

Atlanta Dan
10-07-2006, 11:32 AM
Almost everyone is on the Chargers bandwagon this week, which is good.

tony hipchest
10-07-2006, 11:44 AM
i guess as long as rivers is playing better than roethlisberger it is the logical pick. that better change this weekend or these analyst will start picking the browns to beat us.

msafford
10-07-2006, 11:49 AM
i guess as long as rivers is playing better than roethlisberger it is the logical pick. that better change this weekend or these analyst will start picking the browns to beat us.

Very good point. I was just surprised to see that the lone guy for the steelers was Theismann, of all people.

Cape Cod Steel Head
10-07-2006, 11:54 AM
The Steelers relish the underdog role.

tony hipchest
10-07-2006, 12:10 PM
Very good point. I was just surprised to see that the lone guy for the steelers was Theismann, of all people.
yeah, theismann can throw a curveball every now and then

Mosca
10-07-2006, 12:26 PM
These guys don't have a clue, any more than you or I do. they're guessing. It "feels" like the Chargers should win, so that's who they pick.

Whatever. If what they thought was such a big deal, we wouldn't have to play the games.

Tom

19ward86
10-07-2006, 01:00 PM

totally true, as long as ben is doing bad apparently our whole team becomes more underestimated.

SteelCityMan786
10-07-2006, 01:06 PM
Something must be up, since every analyst EXCEPT Joe Theismann picked the chargers to win on ESPN's "expert" pics. Hell must be frozen over. Either that, or Joe's finally taking his anti-jacka$$ meds.

I guess that those experts forgot that the cast of the movie "The Ringer" would have probably done just as well against the Chargers as Tennessee and Oakland. Even though San Diego did ok against the rat-birds, THEY STILL LOST.

If everyone picked the same, the world would be boring.

Btrice
10-07-2006, 03:42 PM
Yeah WTF. Normally Merril would pick the Steelers even if we were starting our third string and Theismann wouldn't pick the Steelers even if the other team was starting their third string.

Elvis
10-07-2006, 04:53 PM
sunday 8:15pm kickoff time in San Diego,CA
Tune in to find out who wins and who loses
Dont let your blood pressure get too high on predictions ok... everyone last year at the super bowl vs Seattle... everyone said that this would be the best super bowl ever and it wasnt even close..

siss
10-07-2006, 05:42 PM
yeah, theismann can throw a curveball every now and then

Which is funny because usually he's out in left field throwing baskets!

wadester47
10-07-2006, 07:53 PM
best news yet, please don't pick us!!

go steelers beat dem bolts.!!