PDA

View Full Version : Evanescence Fans anywhere out there?

Derek
10-07-2006, 12:13 PM
Yeah, I was wondering...I'm an Evanescence Fan, and I know a lot, too. My favorite song is 'Hello,' or 'Everybody's Fool.' Really tough decision.

Aand, for those of you saying, "...Eva what scence?" you can go here: http://www.muvids.com/evanescence_videos/
Completely free and legal, and nothing to be downloaded; it streams. :3

Maidenarcher
10-07-2006, 08:13 PM
Ok, Just so you don't feel all alone, I like Evanescence too. My favorites are Immortal, Taking Over Me, & Hello.......
Gotta jet, I just bought Guitar Hero for PS2 and am fixing to play....Yes, I am a 30 something year old woman who thinks this is fun....So What!

Derek
10-08-2006, 01:37 PM
LOL! I also like...oh god, what is it...Oh! Yeah. It's called Whisper. :3

steelcurtain09
10-08-2006, 06:22 PM
evanescence is pretty good
i like some of ther hits but i rarely get to listen to them since im in an area wit only 2 rock stations and they both play mainly guy bands, which is ok cause im a guy
im lustenin to ther new cd streamin from www.dc101.com right now.
if u go ther the link is the bottom of the page. just click on it.

Preacher
10-09-2006, 01:15 AM
I don't mind them at all...

What I don't like is the fact that they started out as a band of christians... and then turned their back on it.

Regardless of whether you agree with the faith... It just isn't right. I would feel the same way about someone leaving islam just to make more money in music.

Maidenarcher
10-09-2006, 05:33 PM
I don't mind them at all...

What I don't like is the fact that they started out as a band of christians... and then turned their back on it.

Regardless of whether you agree with the faith... It just isn't right. I would feel the same way about someone leaving islam just to make more money in music.

Are you sure about that preacher?...I once saw an interview with them and they said for a fact that they were not a christian band......Let me know, cause now you got me curious.

Derek
10-10-2006, 07:38 AM
No, they're not Christian, they're mainstream/goth.

Preacher
10-11-2006, 02:42 AM
Your right. They are now mainstream/Goth. However, when they first came out, they were christian, maybe not a christian band, but they still stood for christianity (Like P.O.D., Galactic Cowboys, etc.).

If you listen to the first album... (can't remember the song...) it actually talks about Christ."

Outside of that... I actually really like Evanescence. The music and the voice is great... Though once I heard her singing live... well, on tv. She was definitely off key.

Then again, I could NEVER sing ON KEY... even on tape.

Derek
10-12-2006, 07:24 AM
xD; So you mean how 'Everybody's Fool' is saying "be someone?"

blackvelvet
10-13-2006, 03:22 PM
Wow what a conincidence, I was just watching the "bring Me to Life" Video on Youtube. i love them!