PDA

View Full Version : Brett does it again.

Ambridge
10-08-2006, 04:40 PM
With 44 seconds left in the game and the Packers trailing 20-23 against the Rams.......the Packers were on the Rams 11yd line well within range for a game tieing field goal that would send the game into OT..............Good 'Ole Brett drops back to pass, gets sacked, fumbles the ball in the process, Rams recover, Rams win.

Absolutely comical.

:finger: Brett "I should have retired Favre"

SteelCityMan786
10-08-2006, 05:48 PM
Favre has nothing more to play for. He can retire now.

Mikee
10-08-2006, 06:03 PM
Do you guys think they will ever bench him this season?

Big D
10-09-2006, 01:38 PM
i think he will be benched by week 10. You have to see what kind of skills aaron rodgers has

RoethlisBURGHer
10-12-2006, 04:17 PM
He MUST retire after this season.

However I don't think they bench him.The guy is a legend...benching him tarnishes is legacy more than him playing like this because it shows that the team has lost faith in him.He is the guy that brought GB from being crappy to Super Bowl Champions and two time NFC Champions.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
10-12-2006, 04:20 PM
I thingk Aaron Rodgers would be doing much better.

augustashark
10-12-2006, 05:39 PM
i think he will be benched by week 10. You have to see what kind of skills aaron rodgers has

I will bet you $20 that Brett will be the starting QB come week 11.

augustashark
10-12-2006, 05:41 PM
I thingk Aaron Rodgers would be doing much better.

I have land for sale, are you interested? :smile:

Just by your post above I can tell your not very bright.:wave:

Livinginthe past
10-12-2006, 05:46 PM
Yeah im pretty sure the Brett will be there (injury permitting) when the curtain is officially brought down on the Packers season.

I believe he is gunning for some type of appearances or TD's record - the Green Bay public wont be pleased if Brett is deprived of that.

I think Favre has been guilty of trying to do too much, too often with the Packers in recent years - but then its also true to say that they have mostly sucked as a team during that period.

When Aaron Rodgers does take the helm, at the beginning of next year, then he will be in for a hell of a ride - he doesn't really have a running game and his D is a joke.

He will probably get a taste of what David Carr has been getting for a few years in Texas.

NM

Lyn
10-12-2006, 06:02 PM
Yeah im pretty sure the Brett will be there (injury permitting) when the curtain is officially brought down on the Packers season.

I believe he is gunning for some type of appearances or TD's record - the Green Bay public wont be pleased if Brett is deprived of that.

I think Favre has been guilty of trying to do too much, too often with the Packers in recent years - but then its also true to say that they have mostly sucked as a team during that period.

When Aaron Rodgers does take the helm, at the beginning of next year, then he will be in for a hell of a ride - he doesn't really have a running game and his D is a joke.

He will probably get a taste of what David Carr has been getting for a few years in Texas.

NM

As Nigel says, it is pretty much Brett's job to lose. I agree that if he remains injury free he will be here when the curtain closes on the '06 season.