PDA

View Full Version : Passing the Torch!

clevestinks
10-08-2006, 08:15 PM
Tony Hipchest, Suitman, 83STEELERS43, Prosdos. I`m no longer tops in posts. For along time I went back and forth with Blitz, now I`ve been passed and three more are close. Unfortunaley I cannot be around as much, but its all for great reasons. But The posts from these four members, are more than deserving. These four are probably the most quality posters here. Props to them and to everyone who makes this site great.:cheer: :tt02: :cheers: :chicken:

tony hipchest
10-08-2006, 08:21 PM
Tony Hipchest, Suitman, 83STEELERS43, Prosdos. I`m no longer tops in posts. For along time I went back and forth with Blitz, now I`ve been passed and three more are close. Unfortunaley I cannot be around as much, but its all for great reasons. But The posts from these four members, are more than deserving. These four are probably the most quality posters here. Props to them and to everyone who makes this site great.:cheer: :tt02: :cheers: :chicken:thanks for the props cleve. but you are ALWAYS the most qualified and deserving. a true class act and the essence of what being a steelerfan is all :tt02:

BigBensBikeHelmet
10-08-2006, 09:51 PM
clevestinks is the best man. you are the classiest mofo on this site. I always like what you have to say.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
10-08-2006, 11:14 PM
YA ALL HAVE A LOT OF POST

Elvis
10-09-2006, 07:58 AM
Good job and I like most all your post clevestinks.. congratulations to all you guys

clevestinks
11-03-2006, 11:49 AM
clevestinks is the best man. you are the classiest mofo on this site. I always like what you have to say.

I don`t think that I had a chance to repond to this! Thank you thats a huge compliment!