PDA

View Full Version : Good game tonight guys

saladfork
10-08-2006, 11:45 PM
Very good game. I wasn't sure what to think in the first quarter, but we came together.
What a treat...no Marty Ball and they let Rivers throw. He is going to be a good one.

Good luck the rest of the season.

SaladFork

Atlanta Dan
10-08-2006, 11:47 PM
Thanks for wishing those of us on the Titanic good luck

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
10-08-2006, 11:59 PM
we are not looking so good.

clarient
10-09-2006, 12:44 AM
Ya'll came up with some great playing in the second half... I was seriously pissed off with the consistent third-down conversions. :dang:

Good luck with the rest of the season!

Steelers
10-09-2006, 01:09 AM
#33 was a great runner for you guys.

Preacher
10-09-2006, 01:09 AM
Very good game. I wasn't sure what to think in the first quarter, but we came together.
What a treat...no Marty Ball and they let Rivers throw. He is going to be a good one.

Good luck the rest of the season.

SaladFork

Sure is nice having decent fans from other teams posting in here. I would wish Bengal fans could take note... but they would have to be able to read first. :sofunny:

johnroxx
10-09-2006, 03:25 AM
#33 was a great runner for you guys.

"Turner the Burner" is the man, for sure. Our GM needs to do everything in his power to keep him.

;^)

BoltPride
10-09-2006, 03:36 AM
Good game Steeler fans..It was a tough loss but hopefully you guys can bounce back. It's still early in the season and there is a ton of football left to be played so don't count yourselves out just yet.

On a positive note,I was at the game and can definitely say that you guys have some very dedicated team loyalty. I saw almost as many Steeler fans as there were Charger fans.:jawdrop: Plus your team shut down LT for the most part..

The Steelers definitely have tremendous talent on both sides of the ball. I'm sure Ben will start to get back into rhythm and your team will get back into its Super Bowl caliber form.

Good luck on the rest of the season! Cheers!:cheers:

Elvis
10-09-2006, 07:40 AM
Our offensive line looks alot like the Cardnals line right now...pretty sad...

Mosca
10-09-2006, 09:09 AM
Thanks guys. It feels good to know that there are real football fans out there. The Bolts did a great job on third down conversions; I don't know how many times I yelled, "OK Steelers, stop 'em here!" Only to have the air let out of me by a 13 yard completion. All the best to you guys going forward.

Tom

floodcitygirl
10-09-2006, 09:52 AM
Very classy guys. You're a credit to your team! :thumbsup:

HometownGal
10-09-2006, 10:27 AM
Thanks guys for the classy posts! I'll never surrender my Terrible Towel because I believe in our boys! :tt02: They've just hit a rough patch and I have all the faith in the world that this group of guys will turn it around in the coming weeks. Best of luck to the Bolts - you guys played an awesome second half! :smile:

boLT fan
10-09-2006, 12:40 PM
Yep, you guys scared me in the first quarter. -2 offense for the Chargers :jawdrop:

Just remember, 13-3 will get you in the playoffs!

wadester47
10-09-2006, 12:43 PM
Nice thread , thanks for showing some class!

tony hipchest
10-09-2006, 01:41 PM
marty and the chargers clearly coached a better game against the steelers and made great halftime adjustments whereas the steelers tried to fix what wasnt broken. i just wish the chargers wouldve done it the week before against the ravens to give the steelers some sort of clue that the chargers could and would pass the ball.

the nose tackle (williams i believe) is one hell of a disruptive player. steelerfans take pride in the fact that c. hampton is double teamed on every play. it was a joke to see how many times we tried to block him with a single man. even when he was doubled he was in bens grill or openning it up for the other front 6. the fact that ben completed 65% for 220 is pretty amazing in itself.

i hope the chargers take it to the broncos twice and win the division. (im sure the patriots are with me on this one)

Atlanta Dan
10-09-2006, 01:45 PM
Hats off to the Chargers and their fans for a well played second half and classy posts on this board.

We better hope the Chargers win their division - if the Chargers are a wild card contender the Steelers now will be on the short end of wild card tiebreakers with Jax and the Chargers.

Of course at this point a 1-3 team worrying about tiebreakers is a bit premature.

Boltdiehard
10-09-2006, 02:07 PM
Good luck the rest of the way Pittsburgh. We knew it was going to be a fight and thank gawd Martyball didn't rear it's ugly head. I was worried at halftime but Rivers showed me something last night because you guys have one of the best defenses in football.

I'm convinced you guys will throttle the Queefs next week. I live in the Bay Area and I hope your well traveled fanbase will take over the Oakland Mosoleum; that will be worth the price of admission to watch you guys stick it to Al Davis.

Not sure of the Denver Donkeys are on your schedule but it was pure pleasure watching you guys pimp them in their own house last year.

I'd give my right nut for just one of those rings (seriously).

Take care,

BDH

Preacher
10-09-2006, 03:07 PM
Imagine having the Chargers in our division....

We could actually go to their home games, and enjoy ourselves with thier fans. Go out afterwards and talk about the game.

Charger fans.... <----- Very impressive. If our season tanks... I think I will route for the chargers in the playoffs, on account of these fans. Of course... if Pitt makes it.. All bets are off!:wink02:

Mosca
10-09-2006, 03:19 PM
Imagine having the Chargers in our division....

We could actually go to their home games, and enjoy ourselves with thier fans. Go out afterwards and talk about the game.

Charger fans.... <----- Very impressive. If our season tanks... I think I will route for the chargers in the playoffs, on account of these fans. Of course... if Pitt makes it.. All bets are off!:wink02:

So true, Preacher. And likewise in return; Bolts fans are welcome in my house any time.

Tom

saladfork
10-09-2006, 03:36 PM
the nose tackle (williams i believe) is one hell of a disruptive player. steelerfans take pride in the fact that c. hampton is double teamed on every play. it was a joke to see how many times we tried to block him with a single man. even when he was doubled he was in bens grill or openning it up for the other front 6. the fact that ben completed 65% for 220 is pretty amazing in itself.

It was very cool last night to watch the two best NT in football play. Even Madden said that Williams and Hampton were the Pro Bowl NT for the AFC. Both are very good and loads to handle.

Very good game last night. :thumbsup: