PDA

View Full Version : Onwards, Steeler Nation!

clarient
10-09-2006, 12:56 AM
I STILL LOVE 'EM!

I don't care what our record is, I STILL root for the black and gold... and let it be known that:

+ I still think my Big Ben kicks ass and would wear his jersey (if you could buy Steeler gear anywhere in Texas) ANY day of the week

+ I still believe that we have some of the best players in the league

+ I still have pride and will NEVER hide the fact that I'm a Steeler fan

+ I'm still glad I'm not a Bungholes fan!

FORGET the bandwagons, FORGET the lost games, FORGET the naysayers and the jerks and those who would laugh in your face... I still love FOOTBALL and we've got a whole season of FOOTBALL left to play!! And I will watch every game they play, even if they lose every one of them! And I will say to EVERYBODY who would dare tell me anything bad about my Steelers... I support the team with one of the GREATEST HISTORIES IN THE LEAGUE, and one season is just a drop in the bucket baby!! I'm proud to support them no matter what the record looks like!

Now, STAND UP and STAND BEHIND YOUR TEAM! NOBODY can bring you down but YOURSELVES!

X-Terminator
10-09-2006, 01:21 AM
I don't disagree with you and I'm no bandwagon fan...hell, most people on this board knows that I despise bandwagon fans. But even the most die-hard fan has to realize that we are in a difficult situation right now and that this team has many, many issues to overcome. Not saying it's an impossible situation, because it certainly isn't...but it isn't good.

Steelers
10-09-2006, 01:23 AM
Ben's improving with every game, but I fear it's too late. We should be in good shape next year though barring any freak-accidents in the offseason.

desertsteel
10-09-2006, 06:05 AM
Wow! We need the Ravens to lose tonight and we need a win next week. KC is winnable at least. The GOAL: 2-3

SteelersFreak
10-09-2006, 06:35 AM
Ben definently looked a lot better last night. The 2 INT's looks worse than it is, the O-line didn't give him anymore than 2 seconds to throw the ball. He had to make a move, look down field, make another move, look down field and throw. It was ridiculous.

Elvis
10-09-2006, 07:36 AM
another good point steelersfreak... Our Offensive Line cannot block anyone right now.. first they couldnt block for the running game and now the passing game is strugglin' because we cannot pass protect. Faneca is supposed to be a pro bowl OG and he gets beat continuously every week it seems like... .Kendall Simmons well...I cant say what I want to say about him... Our O Line must get better or Ben is gonna get hurt bad...

ARKIESTEEL
10-09-2006, 07:40 AM
Well I guess we just need to win the rest of them to be 13 and 3

We can do it:tt02:

HometownGal
10-09-2006, 08:01 AM
Hallelujah!!! A thread with optimism!!! Kudos and rep to you clarient. :tt02:

The Steelers are 4 games into the season and are 1-3 at the moment with 12 - YES 12 - games to play, 5 of those games against divisional opponents. Their season is NOT over and they have the capabilities and talent to turn it all around. If some of you want to jump down off of the bandwagon and give up on this team, so be it -that's your choice. It's my choice to stand behind a team that I've loved all of my life, it's my choice to believe in them and it's my choice to remind each and every one of you who threw in your Terrible Towel tonight when this team does turn it around that you gave up on 'em when they needed your support the most. :tt02:

SteelR1
10-09-2006, 08:03 AM
It's not over yet,, it's sad but not over!!!!!!!!

stlrtruck
10-09-2006, 09:22 AM
I'll bleed the Black and Gold until they bury me and then I'll be asking Christ to make sure my house in heaven is decorated accordingly (at least a small part of it).
And when you drive a truck around like mine, it's not like you can hide who you cheer - NOT that I want to either.

Remember, the last time we lost 3 in a row, we won 9 in a row after that. It's time to flip the switch!!!!

floodcitygirl
10-09-2006, 09:49 AM
Although this start isn't what any of us hoped for, I'm still a Steeler fan, have always been a Steeler fan and always will be a Steeler fan! I don't have to like everything that's going on to support my team. There's still alot of season left everyone. The boys will get it together. Keep the faith!!!! :tt02:

ch33ky_chikk
10-09-2006, 10:08 AM
Go Steelers!!! Let's get er done! :tt02:

steelfan 92
10-09-2006, 11:07 AM
i'm at work miserable right now, my co workers won't even talk to me because im' short with everyone right know, but i'll get over it. i love the steelers. they have to have a sense of urgency. they need to realize that they are the defending champipon, and that they have a bulls eye on their back and everyone is going to play their best game against them. they have the players, they just need to make plays, stop the excuses and just get it done. they win as a team and they lose as a team. they will come together and they will play well.

wadester47
10-09-2006, 12:30 PM
I Love it, I totally agree 13 strait sure would shut up alot of people!!!!!!
:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

oh the chefs are in trouble!!!!!

noto45
10-09-2006, 12:47 PM
great comments in here!!!! I dont believe I hear any fat lady singing...the winning starts NOW!!!

ARKIESTEEL
10-09-2006, 03:27 PM
:tt02: I Love it, I totally agree 13 strait sure would shut up alot of people!!!!!!
:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

oh the chefs are in trouble!!!!!

Thats the idea

blackngoldbaby
10-09-2006, 06:10 PM
I STILL LOVE 'EM!

I don't care what our record is, I STILL root for the black and gold... and let it be known that:

+ I still think my Big Ben kicks ass and would wear his jersey (if you could buy Steeler gear anywhere in Texas) ANY day of the week

+ I still believe that we have some of the best players in the league

+ I still have pride and will NEVER hide the fact that I'm a Steeler fan

+ I'm still glad I'm not a Bungholes fan!

FORGET the bandwagons, FORGET the lost games, FORGET the naysayers and the jerks and those who would laugh in your face... I still love FOOTBALL and we've got a whole season of FOOTBALL left to play!! And I will watch every game they play, even if they lose every one of them! And I will say to EVERYBODY who would dare tell me anything bad about my Steelers... I support the team with one of the GREATEST HISTORIES IN THE LEAGUE, and one season is just a drop in the bucket baby!! I'm proud to support them no matter what the record looks like!

Now, STAND UP and STAND BEHIND YOUR TEAM! NOBODY can bring you down but YOURSELVES!
IM WITH YA CLARIENT!!!:thumbsup: I WILL LOVE THE STEELERS NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!I WILL WATCH EVERY GAME AND CHEER THEM 100% OF THE TIME NO MATTER WHAT THEIR RECORD IS!!!!!:tt02: HERES TO LOOKING ON TO KANSAS CITY FOR A GREAT GAME!! HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO! STAY STRONG STEELER FANS!!!! LUV YA BLACK N GOLD NO MATTER WHAT!:helmet:

CrimsonSteeler3443
10-09-2006, 06:51 PM
AMEN clarient!!!!!!!

stillers4me
10-09-2006, 07:15 PM
Here we go, Steelers!!!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/Steelers/steelersbang.gif

Preacher
10-09-2006, 07:18 PM
Between the Steelers Wallpaper on my cellphone, laptop, license plate holder, favorite sweater (which I am waiting for the California weather to get cold enough to wear) and other things, it is impossible to hide my Steelers fanaticism. If one considers being a Steeler fan since the mid 70's a bandwagon fan... well...

Now, am I optimistic? Not right now. Right now I am neutral. Does that mean I am forgetting my loyalty? Absolutely not. I will route EVERY GAME for the Steelers. I am actually hoping the Oakland A's get into the World Series so that the Oakland/Steeler game is moved to Monday, so I can buy tickets and go. REGARDLESS OF THE STEELER RECORD. And trust me.... No bandwagon fan of any team would go into the black hole with the opposing teams jersey... let alone a Steeler jersey.

However, I do have serious questions after the last two games.