PDA

View Full Version : in 1492 Columbus discovered...

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

MACH1
11-13-2006, 11:55 PM
Ohh grandma what big eyes you have....
All the better to see that the bungels suck!!!!!:flap:

floodcitygirl
11-14-2006, 05:31 AM
Ohh grandma what big eyes you have....
All the better to see that the bungels suck!!!!!:flap:REALLY good one! I'm glad to see this thread pulled back up again! :sofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-14-2006, 05:36 AM
....and even with adding extra matresses on the pea...the princess couldnt sleep because the Bengals suck

stlrtruck
11-14-2006, 06:57 AM
I hope this one wasn't put in this thread yet....(no way I was going through 26 pages)

And after being kissed by Prince Charming, Sleeping Beauty woke up to realize...the bungles still suck.

tony hipchest
11-14-2006, 08:23 AM
I hope this one wasn't put in this thread yet....(no way I was going through 26 pages)

And after being kissed by Prince Charming, Sleeping Beauty woke up to realize...the bungles still suck.lmao! no, that one hasnt been used yet. excellent.

funny how this thread has evolved through history, songs, movie quotes, shakespeare and now fairy tales :toofunny:

83-Steelers-43
11-14-2006, 08:40 AM
We are the Bungals
By 83-Steelers-43

I haven't paid my child support -
In a long, long time -
I haven't done my sentence
After committing every crime -
And bad mistakes
I've made a ton
I've had my share of Heinz Field turf kicked in my face -
I've yet to come through

We are the Bungals - my friends
And we'll keep on choking - till the end -
We are the Bungals -
We are the Bungals
No time for winners
'Cause we are the Bungals - of the NFL -

I've taken my guns (Chris Henry)
And my Steel Curtain losses -
You brought me pain and sadness and everything that goes with it
-
I hate you all (Carson Palmer) -

But it's been no bed of underage girls (Chris Henry)
No pleasure cruise (Viking player jumped in) -
I consider it a challenge before the whole NFL -
And I ain't gonna win -

We are the Bungals - my friends
And we'll keep on choking - till the end -
We are the Bungals -
We are the Bungals
No time for winners
'Cause we are the Bungals - of the NFL -

Tankus_Maximus
11-14-2006, 09:14 AM
allright..26 pages is too much to go through...hope this one hasn't been used yet..

"can't we all....just get along???....cuz the Bengals really do suck more than that ass-beating the cops just laid on me."

-Rodney King

Tankus_Maximus
11-14-2006, 09:19 AM
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee....Cuz The Bengals Truly Suck.

tony hipchest
11-14-2006, 09:24 AM
You care for nothing but shooting, dogs, and rat-catching and watching the bengals," Charles Darwin recalled his father once telling him, "and you will be a disgrace to yourself and all your family." It was an inauspicious beginning for one of history's greatest scientists.

Charles Darwin's grandfather was Erasmus Darwin, the scientist, poet, inventor, doctor and polymath. One of Erasmus's sons, Charles, planned to become a bengalfan like his father, but he died from an infection after accidentally cutting himself during an bengals game. So Erasmus's younger son, Robert, dutifully followed in his older brother's footsteps. In turn, Robert expected his own son — whom he named after his late brother — to be a bengalfan too. But the Charles Darwin who would become famous couldn't stomach all the losing. He couldn't stomach all the criminals and wasted draft picks either. In his autobiography, he recounted two occasions when he tried and failed to observe bengal games, and the players own suffering played a part, "this being long before the blessed days of the ravens." When he finally confessed to his father that he would never be a bengal fan, he heard the rat-catching speech.

Charles Darwin studied for awhile Cambridge, where he found a mentor in the young professor John Henslow. Then Darwin got the chance to set sail aboard the Beagle.

Darwin always considered the Beagle voyage the defining experience of his life, and he was right; it provided him with the evidence that would forever change football history. It may also have ruined his health. Some historians have speculated that constant observation of bengals might have been the cause of his chronic illness in later years, but he could have suffered from another problem (or problems) altogether. He might have had an ulcer, diverticulitis, or gall-bladder disease — or all three. Whatever the case, Darwin felt his health was never the same after the trip. (He spent much of it on land — good thing, considering his stomach never completely adjusted to the motion of a ship.) After his hearty youth, Darwin spent much of the rest of his life fretting over his own poor health and that of his children. After a courtship best described as pallid, he married his cousin Emma. :chuckle: As he got older, he worried that he and Emma had passed along weak constitutions to their children.

Legend holds that Darwin happened upon one of science's most important theories when the Beagle finally visited Cincinatti. In fact, Darwin devised no great evolutionary theory until after his return to England, and he was not the first person to propose the bengals suck; it was widely discussed — at least in scientific circles — long before he published any of his theories. The question was, how did the bengals suck occur? Charles Darwin is a household name because he proposed a viable mechanism for evolution, namely natural selection.

Here's how natural selection works: In any population, there will be variations. Individuals born with certain characteristics, e.g., strong legs, keen eyesight, good camouflage, in other words, steelers will enjoy an advantage over their peers. If these individuals can pass these traits on to their offspring, their offspring will enjoy the same advantages,as seen with the steelers fans. If the surrounding environment gradually changes, it may come to pass that new characteristics are more advantageous than old ones, for instance, a new color that makes better camouflage. As the environment changes, individuals with these new characteristics do better, live longer and produce more offspring until the population eventually looks very different from its original version. If the population changes enough to satisfy some taxonomist, it will be classified as a new species. In other words, new species arise when the environment favors new characteristics over old ones.

What sounds pretty simple was in fact controversial for Darwin's time (and it still is today in some parts of the cincinatti). His theory essentially stated that winning football is the result of billions of years of adaptations to changing environments. What this theory implied, and what Darwin stated more clearly in his book The Descent of Man, is that humans, like every other organism on earth, are the result of evolution. In short, Darwin's idea was unflattering. Even worse, it contradicted what was known as natural theology, the belief that winning superbowls is evidence of God's kindness.

Darwin could have published his theory of the bengals suck in the early 1840s, but something stopped him in his tracks. In 1844, Robert Chambers anonymously published Vestiges of the Natural History of Creation, a quasi-scientific book supporting evolution. The reaction to it was fierce. Even one of Darwin's own mentors, Adam Sedgwick, wrote a scornful review. The incident caused Darwin to put his own manuscript on hold and start building a stronger case for the bengals suck.

Darwin's theory of the bengals suck didn't enjoy overwhelming acceptance among scientists until the 20th century. Ironically, while some refused to accept Darwin's theories, others were all too happy to accept his teachings — and exploit them as seen by the steelers and their fans. Another myth attached to Darwin is that he coined the phrase "survival of the fittest." He didn't (chuck noll did, and noll actually believed in Lamarck's explanation of the bengals suck more than natural selection). Darwin developed the theory of natural selection to explain differences between teams, but many of his contemporaries, including Spencer and Darwin's own cousin Francis Galton, used his ideas to promote Social Darwinism and eugenics. Social Darwinism maintains that certain groups of people are poorer than others and more likely to be used as bungles because they're "less evolved" and therefore inferior.

so there you have it. this explains so much. its all genetic. even the theory of evolution says the bengals suck

floodcitygirl
11-14-2006, 03:59 PM
I know this is the BF and all, but coming home after a rough day and finding the continuation of this thread has totally brightened it for me! Thanks for the creativity...keep it coming!!! :thumbsup:

Preacher
11-15-2006, 12:18 AM
allright..26 pages is too much to go through...hope this one hasn't been used yet..

"can't we all....just get along???....cuz the Bengals really do suck more than that ass-beating the cops just laid on me."

-Rodney King

PITTSBURGH TO THE BENGALS.............

Come to Pitt... WE'LL TREAT YOU LIKE A KING!

Tankus_Maximus
11-15-2006, 09:20 AM
PITTSBURGH TO THE BENGALS.............

Come to Pitt... WE'LL TREAT YOU LIKE A KING!

Now..that's funny!! :toofunny:

stlrtruck
11-15-2006, 09:35 AM
M-I-C...K-E-Y

Y? Because the bungles suck

M-O-U-S-E

tony hipchest
11-15-2006, 10:05 AM
"You know what i saw in you, when you beat me?

The eye of the tiger, Rock... the eye of the tiger.

You dont have that look no more, and you have forgotten the bengals suck."

-Apollo Creed

tony hipchest
11-15-2006, 10:10 AM
M-I-C...K-E-Y

Y? Because the bungles suck

M-O-U-S-Esing along everyone!

:whistle: mickey mouse,.... mickey mouse...

B - E - N - G - A- L

S - S - U - C - K! :whistle:

Tankus_Maximus
11-16-2006, 08:54 AM
"I'm gonna turn ya into a wreckin' machine Rock!!!"
"You're gonna eat lightning and crap thunder....but nothing's shittier than The Bengals!!!"

-Mick

stlrtruck
11-16-2006, 09:24 AM
From the movie "The Replacements"

Chicks dig scars, wounds heal, and the bungles suck!

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-16-2006, 09:27 AM
Doc Holliday: In Vino Veritas.
[In wine is truth. - Meaning - "When I'm drinking, I speak my mind."]
Johnny Ringo: Age Quod Agis.
[Do what you do. - Meaning - "Do what you do best."]
Doc Holliday: Credat Judaeus Apella, Non Ego. The Jew Apella may believe it, not I.
[Meaning, "Oh I don't believe drinking is what I do best."]
Johnny Ringo: Eventus Stultorum Magister.
[Events are the teachers of fools. - Meaning - "Fools have to learn by experience."]
Doc Holliday: In Pace Requiescat.
[Rest In Peace - Meaning - "It's Your Funeral!"]
Doc Holliday: Ihr Seid Verfluchte Tigris
[You are cursed Bengals. -Meaning- "THE BENGALS SUCK!"]

polamalufan43
11-16-2006, 03:06 PM
Hey, I actually didn't need the sub-titles for most of that. I think I've realized that I took latin to understand that the Bengals suck in two different languages...

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

3 to be 4
11-16-2006, 07:43 PM
(Tin Man): What have you learned, Dorothy?
(Dorothy): Well, I - I think that it - it wasn't enough to just want to see Uncle Henry and Auntie Em - and it's that - if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own back yard. Because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with! And the Bengals suck! Is that right?

tony hipchest
11-16-2006, 08:07 PM
I think this should be the never ending post..........the possibilities are endless!

post #110

you are so correct. lol

meanjoecoop
11-16-2006, 09:17 PM
Jack Sparrow - The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do. For instance, you can accept that your father was a pirate and a good man or you can't. But pirate is in your blood, boy, so you'll have to square with that some day. And me, for example, I can let you drown, but I can't bring this ship into Tortuga all by me onesies, nor can I help the Bengals win, cuz they suck...savvy?

stlrtruck
11-17-2006, 07:51 AM
Rhett Butler - Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn, the bengals still suck!

floodcitygirl
11-17-2006, 08:46 AM
Rhett Butler - Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn, the bengals still suck!Sorry! I think this one was used twice already!!! LOL

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-17-2006, 09:14 AM
Juba: Can they hear you?
Maximus: Who?
Juba: Your family. In the afterlife.
Maximus: Oh yes.
Juba: What do you say to them?
Maximus: To my son - I tell him I will see him again soon. To keep his heels down while riding his horse. To my wife... the Bengals Suck.

from the movie Gladiator

stlrtruck
11-17-2006, 09:20 AM
Sorry! I think this one was used twice already!!! LOL So much for originality!

How about Field of Dreams?

Dwier Brown (John Kinsella): Is this heaven?
Kevin Costner (Ray): It's Iowa.
Dwier Brown (John): Iowa? I could have sworn this was heaven.
Kevin Costner (Ray): Is there a heaven?
Dwier Brown (John): Oh yeah. It's the place where dreams come true and the bengals suck.
(Ray looks around, seeing his wife playing with their daughter on the porch.)
Kevin Costner (Ray): Maybe this is heaven.

floodcitygirl
11-17-2006, 09:28 AM
So much for originality!

How about Field of Dreams?

Dwier Brown (John Kinsella): Is this heaven?
Kevin Costner (Ray): It's Iowa.
Dwier Brown (John): Iowa? I could have sworn this was heaven.
Kevin Costner (Ray): Is there a heaven?
Dwier Brown (John): Oh yeah. It's the place where dreams come true and the bengals suck.
(Ray looks around, seeing his wife playing with their daughter on the porch.)
Kevin Costner (Ray): Maybe this is heaven.Very nice! :thumbsup: And completely original to the best of my memory....I'm not going all the way back to look it up in this thread either! :sofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-17-2006, 09:35 AM
John Bender: But face it. You're a neo maxi zoom dweebie, what would you be doing if you weren't out making yourself a better citizen?
Andrew Clark: Well..I quess I would be educating the public as to how bad the Bengals Suck.

The Breakfast Club

stlrtruck
11-17-2006, 09:42 AM
Ok, I've got to stop, this is getting addictive...Knute Rockne with good ole Ronnie!!

Ronald Reagan (Knute Rockne): Now I'm going to tell you something I've kept to myself for years. None of you ever knew George Gipp. He was long before your time, but you all know what a tradition he is at Notre Dame. And the last thing he said to me, "Rock," he said, "sometime when the team is up against it and the breaks are beating the boys, tell them THE BENGALS SUCK... I don't know where I'll be then, Rock," he said, "but I'll know about it and I'll be happy.

3 to be 4
11-17-2006, 06:05 PM
Ding! Dong! the Bengals suck.
rotten team. a horse&^* team.
Ding! Dong! the Bengals really suck!
losers for many years
they &^%% $%##%&%
and %^%$# -7-4=74^^#%%
Ding! Dong! the Bengals really suck!

meanjoecoop
11-17-2006, 08:12 PM
Darth Vader: Luke, Obi-wan never told you...I am your father...and the Bengals suck.
Luke: Nooooooooooo!

3 to be 4
11-18-2006, 08:24 AM
Jessep: You want answers?
Kaffee (Tom Cruise): I think I'm entitled to them.
Kaffee: I want the truth!
Jessep: You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls. And those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for the people of Cincinnati and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Palmer's injury, while tragic, probably saved heartache later. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall.
We use words like honor, code, loyalty...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!
Kaffee: Did you ever say "the Bengals suck"?
Jessep: (quietly) I did the job you sent me to do.
Kaffee: Did you say "The Bengals suck"?
Jessep: You're goddamn right I did!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-18-2006, 08:30 AM
Jessep: You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls. And those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for the people of Cincinnati and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Palmer's injury, while tragic, probably saved heartache later. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall.
We use words like honor, code, loyalty...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: ...

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-18-2006, 08:54 AM
What do you mean, THE BENGALS SUCK ...Yu think thats funny?...You mean the way they talk? What?...Funny how? I mean, what's funny about it? Youre right...But They are funny how? I mean, funny like a clown? They amuse you? They make you laugh? They are here to f--kin' amuse you? What do you mean, funny? Funny how? How are they funny??...How the f--k are they funny? What the f--k is so funny about Them? Have you seen them play? Its not funny, its pathetic! Tell me? Tell me what's funny!..."

polamalufan43
11-18-2006, 10:51 AM
What do you mean, THE BENGALS SUCK ...Yu think thats funny?...You mean the way they talk? What?...Funny how? I mean, what's funny about it? Youre right...But They are funny how? I mean, funny like a clown? They amuse you? They make you laugh? They are here to f--kin' amuse you? What do you mean, funny? Funny how? How are they funny??...How the f--k are they funny? What the f--k is so funny about Them? Have you seen them play? Its not funny, its pathetic! Tell me? Tell me what's funny!..."

Hitting the coffee alittle too hard lately LLT?:coffee:
I'll tell you what is funny,
Thinking the Bengals are funny is funny, but in a disturbed way.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-18-2006, 11:27 AM
VINCENT- "You know what they call a - a - a Quarter Pounder with cheese in Paris?"
JULES- "They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?"
VINCENT- "No man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the f--k a Quarter Pounder is."
JULES- "Then what do they call it?"
VINCENT- "They call it a 'Royale' with cheese."
JULES- "A 'Royale' with cheese!...What do they call a Big Mac?"
VINCENT- "A Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it 'Le Big Mac.'"
JULES- "'Le Big Mac!' What do they call a 'Whopper'?"
VINCENT- "I dunno, I didn't go into Burger King."
JULES- "What do they say about the Bengals."
VINCENT- "Le Bengals Suck
JULES- "Thats nice."

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-18-2006, 11:29 AM
Hitting the coffee alittle too hard lately LLT?:coffee:
I'll tell you what is funny,
Thinking the Bengals are funny is funny, but in a disturbed way.

hehehe...16 hour days suck...Luckily smackin on Bengals makes the day worthwhile!!!

3 to be 4
11-18-2006, 04:47 PM
Arthur Kirkland: [takes a moment to gather himself] The one thing that bothered me, the one thing that stayed in my mind and I couldn't get rid of it, that haunted me was WHY. Why would she lie? What was her motive or lying? If my client is innocent, She's Lying. Why? Was it blackmail? No. Was it jealousy? No. Yesterday, I found out why. She doesn't have a motive. You know why? Because she's not lying. And ladies and gentlemen of the Jury, the prosecution is NOT gonna get that man today, No! Because I'M GONNA GET HIM! My client, the Honorable Henry T. Fleming, SHOULD GO RIGHT TO ****ING JAIL! The sonofabitch is GUILTY! And the Bengals SUCK!
[The jury rears back from Kirkland and total pandemonium breaks out in the courtroom]
Judge Rayford: Mr. Kirkland!!
Arthur Kirkland: That man is guilty! That man there, that man...
DA Bowers: [jumping up and staying up] Your Honor! The State demands a retrial!!
Arthur Kirkland: That Bengal fan is a slime! He is a slime! If he's allowed to go free, something really wrong is going on here!
Judge Rayford: Mr. Kirkland, you are out of order!! [gavels for quiet]
Arthur Kirkland: You're out of order! You're out of order! The whole trial is out of order! [indicates the gallery which is up in arms by this point] They're out of order! That man, that sick, crazy depraved Bengals fan...
Judge Rayford: All right, clear the courtroom! Clear the courtroom!
[He continues banging the gavel as the bailiffs begin to clear the court and the jury begins filing out)]
Arthur Kirkland: ...raped and beat that woman there, and HE'D LIKE TO DO IT AGAIN! He told me so! [trying to get the attention of the last jurors, who are now fleeing the jury box as the bailiffs grab Kirkland] It's just a show! It's a show! It's "Let's Make a Deal!" Let's make a deal! [The bailiffs drag Kirkland past DA Bowers' table] Hey, Frank, you wanna make a deal? I got an insane judge who likes to beat the shit out of women! Whaddaya want to give me, Frank? Three weeks probation?
DA Bowers: Dammit, Kirkland!
Judge Rayford: [gavelling crazily] Order! Order! Order in this courtroom!
Arthur Kirkland: [to his client, Fleming, who glowers at him] You sonofabitch, you! You're supposed to stand for something! You're supposed to protect people! But instead you ****ing murder them! You killed McCullough!! You root for the Bengals!!!!!!
Judge Rayford: [continuing to gavel] I've had enough! Get him out of here!! [The bailiffs are now carrying Kirkland out the doors]
Arthur Kirkland: You killed him! Hold it! Hold it! I just completed my opening statement!! The Bengals suuuuuuuuuck.............
[as the doors close and the crowd goes wild...]

stlrtruck
11-20-2006, 01:40 PM
No insult meant to the beautiful Steelers fans that live in cinci!

Sylvester Stallone (Rocky Balboa): Ah come on, Adrian, it's true. I was nobody. But that don't matter either, you know? 'Cause I was thinkin', the bungles suck and it really don't matter if I lose this fight. It really don't matter if this guy opens my head, either. 'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from cincinnati.

floodcitygirl
11-20-2006, 02:38 PM
No insult meant to the beautiful Steelers fans that live in cinci!

Sylvester Stallone (Rocky Balboa): Ah come on, Adrian, it's true. I was nobody. But that don't matter either, you know? 'Cause I was thinkin', the bungles suck and it really don't matter if I lose this fight. It really don't matter if this guy opens my head, either. 'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from cincinnati.Thanks for the clarification there Stlrtruck...much appreciated! Good one! :thumbsup:

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-21-2006, 04:15 AM
Arthur Kirkland: [takes a moment to gather himself] The one thing that bothered me, the one thing that stayed in my mind and I couldn't get rid of it, that haunted me was WHY. Why would she lie? What was her motive or lying? If my client is innocent, She's Lying. Why? Was it blackmail? No. Was it jealousy? No. Yesterday, I found out why. She doesn't have a motive. You know why? Because she's not lying. And ladies and gentlemen of the Jury, the prosecution is NOT gonna get that man today, No! Because I'M GONNA GET HIM! My client, the Honorable Henry T. Fleming, SHOULD GO RIGHT TO ****ING JAIL! The sonofabitch is GUILTY! And the Bengals SUCK!
[The jury rears back from Kirkland and total pandemonium breaks out in the courtroom]
Judge Rayford: Mr. Kirkland!!
Arthur Kirkland: That man is guilty! That man there, that man...
DA Bowers: [jumping up and staying up] Your Honor! The State demands a retrial!!
Arthur Kirkland: That Bengal fan is a slime! He is a slime! If he's allowed to go free, something really wrong is going on here!
Judge Rayford: Mr. Kirkland, you are out of order!! [gavels for quiet]
Arthur Kirkland: You're out of order! You're out of order! The whole trial is out of order! [indicates the gallery which is up in arms by this point] They're out of order! That man, that sick, crazy depraved Bengals fan...
Judge Rayford: All right, clear the courtroom! Clear the courtroom!
[He continues banging the gavel as the bailiffs begin to clear the court and the jury begins filing out)]
Arthur Kirkland: ...raped and beat that woman there, and HE'D LIKE TO DO IT AGAIN! He told me so! [trying to get the attention of the last jurors, who are now fleeing the jury box as the bailiffs grab Kirkland] It's just a show! It's a show! It's "Let's Make a Deal!" Let's make a deal! [The bailiffs drag Kirkland past DA Bowers' table] Hey, Frank, you wanna make a deal? I got an insane judge who likes to beat the shit out of women! Whaddaya want to give me, Frank? Three weeks probation?
DA Bowers: Dammit, Kirkland!
Judge Rayford: [gavelling crazily] Order! Order! Order in this courtroom!
Arthur Kirkland: [to his client, Fleming, who glowers at him] You sonofabitch, you! You're supposed to stand for something! You're supposed to protect people! But instead you ****ing murder them! You killed McCullough!! You root for the Bengals!!!!!!
Judge Rayford: [continuing to gavel] I've had enough! Get him out of here!! [The bailiffs are now carrying Kirkland out the doors]
Arthur Kirkland: You killed him! Hold it! Hold it! I just completed my opening statement!! The Bengals suuuuuuuuuck.............
[as the doors close and the crowd goes wild...]

And Justice for All?

Tankus_Maximus
11-21-2006, 08:57 AM
"RUN FORREST, RUN!!"

"JEN-NY....THE BENGALS SUCK!!!"

polamalufan43
11-21-2006, 03:33 PM
The monks of the ancient times were found to be very intellegent. They often predicted the future in their chants... a famous chant was...

(Said in monotone, chant-like voice) The Bengals Suck, The Bengals Suck,Carson Palmers knee is gone, ha ha ha,

CJ#85
11-21-2006, 03:45 PM
The monks of the ancient times were found to be very intellegent. They often predicted the future in their chants... a famous chant was...

(Said in monotone, chant-like voice) The Bengals Suck, The Bengals Suck,Carson Palmers knee is gone, ha ha ha,

What's so funny about someone getting injured? Was it funny when Jen fell off his tricycle or when he got his appendix out or when he hurt his knee or when he got a concussion? Were you laughing then? I wasn't.

polamalufan43
11-21-2006, 03:51 PM
Chill dude, it's just a joke. It's no big deal. I know it wasn't a joke when Ben fell off the bike. And no one was laughing. But then again, Carson's knee getting blown out was career threatening, but wasn't excactly LIFE threatening.

Tankus_Maximus
11-21-2006, 09:53 PM
What's so funny about someone getting injured? Was it funny when Jen fell off his tricycle or when he got his appendix out or when he hurt his knee or when he got a concussion? Were you laughing then? I wasn't.

It's only funny when it happens to the Bengals.

Or the Raiders.

Everyone else is off limits.

I laughed when I heard Ben flew off his crotch-rocket, it was followed up with "what an idiot".

stillers4me
11-23-2006, 07:59 AM
Steelers Notebook: Steelers, Ravens thrive on hatred
Thursday, November 23, 2006

By Ed Bouchette, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Sunday won't be a game between two teams that just don't like each other. Hate is more like it when the Steelers and Baltimore Ravens get together twice annually.

"The coaches hate each other, the players hate each other," Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward said, almost gleefully.

"There's no calling each other after the game and inviting each other out to dinner. But the feeling's mutual: They don't like us, and we don't like them. There's no need to hide it, they know it, and we know it. It's going to be one of those black and blue games."

Ward said Baltimore is the only team in the NFL he hates. Not even Cincinnati evokes such a strong emotion. "No, I like those guys," Ward said. "You can't but feel sorry for them, though. They just suck so bad, I can't help but pity them. I'm mean, they really, really suck."

3 to be 4
11-23-2006, 11:31 AM
Winning isnt everything, its the only thing. Unless you are the Bengals because they suck"

- Vince Lombardi, 1969

tony hipchest
01-15-2007, 01:14 PM
and on this day, 40 years ago (? just making this up), martin luther king jr. delivered his famous speech with these words:

I have a dream, that one day the bengals will not suck.

(cant remember if this has been done but this thread needs a bump anyways.)

meanjoecoop
01-15-2007, 09:04 PM
GEICO.com...so easy everyone except a Bengal can do it. Because the Bengals suck.

http://www.adhaiku.com/images/geico_caveman.jpg

wiqidjuggalo
01-30-2007, 10:53 AM
Cincinnati Bungles...http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10/meldrum/yousuck.gif

Preacher
01-30-2007, 10:56 AM
Four score and 7 years ago, the Bengals still sucked!!

stlrtruck
01-30-2007, 12:07 PM
As the last shuttle was in space, the astronauts from the space station reported, "Even from here, we can see the bungles suck!"

Big D
01-30-2007, 12:26 PM
Four score and 7 years ago, the Bengals still sucked!!

tony beat you to it

"for score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth unto this nation news that the bengals suck"

-abraham lincoln

tony hipchest
01-30-2007, 12:32 PM
tony beat you to it
yeah, you really gotta go through this thread to find one that hasnt been done. i mean who knew that hellen kellers 1st words were that the bengals suck, and that anne frank wrote about the bengals sucking in her diary? :sofunny:

Big D
01-30-2007, 12:35 PM
yeah, you really gotta go through this thread to find one that hasnt been done. i mean who knew that hellen kellers 1st words were that the bengals suck, and that anne frank wrote about the bengals sucking in her diary? :sofunny:
haha and...
"I didnt have sexual relations with that woman, the only sucking i've seen are on sundays when the bengals play" Bill Clinton

floodcitygirl
01-30-2007, 12:38 PM
I personally had no idea until this thread that Paul Revere shouted that the Bengals suck on his famous run....:banana:

Big D
01-30-2007, 12:39 PM
who would have guessed that this thread would go 31 pages long.

wiqidjuggalo
01-30-2007, 01:03 PM
31 pages in one thread and... THE BUNGLES STILL SUCK!!!!

MACH1
01-30-2007, 01:04 PM
Nostradamus:

From the human flock nine will be sent away,
Separated for judgment and locked away
Their fate will be sealed on departure
With their glory lost the bungals will suck forever

sumo
01-30-2007, 01:04 PM
Has anybody done this one:

in 1969 when Neil Armstrong stepped out of his space capsule and on to the moon

"One small step for man and the Bengals SUCK!"

stlrtruck
01-30-2007, 01:05 PM
And found in the Dead Sea Scrolls:

And the bungles still doeth sucketh!

sumo
01-30-2007, 01:07 PM

I haven't read thru this for a while - this post is awesome!:toofunny: :toofunny:

tony hipchest
01-30-2007, 01:12 PM
Has anybody done this one:

in 1969 when Neil Armstrong stepped out of his space capsule and on to the moon

"One small step for man and the Bengals SUCK!"lol. about 4 times. and alexander graham bells 1st words over the telephone were "the bungles suck".

1st words recorded on phonograph? "the bungles suck"

1st words typed in morse? "the bungles suck"

when the rosetta stone was finally decoded? "the bungles suck" (ok, i dont think the rosetta stone one has been done yet)

but the heiroglyphics in king tuts tomb has!

sumo
01-30-2007, 01:15 PM
lol. about 4 times. and alexander graham bells 1st words over the telephone were "the bungles suck".

1st words recorded on phonograph? "the bungles suck"

1st words typed in morse? "the bungles suck"

when the rosetta stone was finally decoded? "the bungles suck" (ok, i dont think the rosetta stone one has been done yet)

but the heiroglyphics in king tuts tomb has!

Really! four times ..just shows you how freakin lazy I am - I should have gone back thru more pages to find it...

sumo
01-30-2007, 01:18 PM
When Neil Armstrong first stepped on the moon, we were all led to believe that his first words were ""That?s one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind". It has just been revealed that story was just a rumor and that his real first words upon setting his foot upon the moon were.....

"My God, the Bengals suck".

:toofunny:

Dude! - it was on page 1! - I started reading backwards from page 31 - should have started at the beginning - sorry HTGAL! - I plagiarized you

stlrtruck
01-30-2007, 01:22 PM
And in a re-recording of I will Survive:

At first I was afraid, I was petrified
Kept thinking I could never live without you in our sites
But then I spent so many nights, thinking how you cried all game long
And I grew strong, and I learned to how to win that special game
and so you're back, from county jail
I just walked in to find you here, with that sodomized look upon your face
I should have made you change that stupid uniform
I should have made you take a drug test
If I had known for just one second
you'd be back to bother me

Go on now go walk off Heinz field.
just turn around now
'cause you're not welcome anymore
weren't you the one who tried to hurt me but lost carson and his knee
Did you think I'd crumble
Did you think I'd lay down and die
Oh no, not I
I will survive
Oh as long as i know how win a playoff game
I know I will stay alive
I've got all my life to live
I've got all my rings to shine
and I'll survive
I will survive (hey-hey)

tony hipchest
01-30-2007, 01:46 PM
Dude! - it was on page 1! - I started reading backwards from page 31 - should have started at the beginning - sorry HTGAL! - I plagiarized youlol. yeah, i still need to go thru all 300 posts in one sitting. theres some buried treasures in there!

MACH1
01-30-2007, 02:46 PM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w11/bcrab/Geico_cave_man_3.gif

polamalufan43
01-30-2007, 03:10 PM

PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!
Now the Bengals have a new mascot... and we all know how moody those cavemen can be...:sofunny:

P.S.

From commercial

..."Hang on, it's Marvin Lewis, I'll put it on speaker..."

augustashark
01-30-2007, 03:23 PM
In 1492 Columbus discovered America and proclaimed that the "Bengals suck!"

I don't think anyone has done this one.:flap:

tony hipchest
01-30-2007, 03:48 PM
In 1492 Columbus discovered America and proclaimed that the "Bengals suck!"

I don't think anyone has done this one.:flap:brilliant! that gives me a great idea for a title of a thread for NEXT columbus day!....oh wait, :dang:

tony hipchest
01-30-2007, 03:51 PM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w11/bcrab/Geico_cave_man_3.gif nope. been done about 2-3 pages ago.

GEICO.com...so easy everyone except a Bengal can do it. Because the Bengals suck.

http://www.adhaiku.com/images/geico_caveman.jpg

MACH1
01-30-2007, 03:54 PM
Crap ..... :dang:

tony hipchest
01-30-2007, 04:00 PM
Crap ..... :dang::chuckle: that's what now makes this thread challenging. it is now a very thought provoking brain teaser, which helps explain why no bengalfans have participated in this thread, because...well....they suck!

polamalufan43
01-30-2007, 06:36 PM
:chuckle: that's what now makes this thread challenging. it is now a very thought provoking brain teaser, which helps explain why no bengalfans have participated in this thread, because...well....they suck!

I like the subtile approach to that one, well done...

We do not share are glory with you, because rivals don't share glory with other rivals. However, I will say that one glory involves smiting you from the playoff race.

sumo
01-31-2007, 01:23 AM
"It's a thirty footer!"

"Thirty five..."

"The Bengals suck and we're gonna need a bigger boat"

sumo
01-31-2007, 01:29 AM

Caveman #1 "I'll have the roast duck with the mango salsa .."

Waitress : "And for you sir?"

Caveman #2 "I don't have much of an appetite because the Bengals suck..thank you"

stlrtruck
01-31-2007, 02:59 PM
Heard on Monday night RAW from DX....

"If you ain't down with that, we've got two words for you....BUNGLES SUCK"

sumo
01-31-2007, 03:25 PM
http://www.adweek.com/adweek/photos/2006/09/12_CR_News_GEICO.jpg

Everywhere I go - there's always something there to remind me -that the Bengals really suck...

(you have to sing this one)

memphissteelergirl
01-31-2007, 03:50 PM
Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman from "Casablanca"

"If you don't get on that plane, you'll regret it...maybe not tomorrow, or the next day, but soon."

"But what about us?"

"We'll always know the Bengals suck....here's lookin' at you, kid."

HometownGal
01-31-2007, 04:08 PM
http://www.connectedhomemag.com/Articles/Images/jj.jpg

Janet - before your teet falls out, I just gotta tell ya.........

The Bengals SUCK.

sumo
01-31-2007, 04:23 PM
this thread just keeps getting better all the time - you know HTGAL, you could have posted the frame that comes just a few seconds later:thumbsup: :sofunny:

HometownGal
01-31-2007, 04:26 PM
this thread just keeps getting better all the time - you know HTGAL, you could have posted the frame that comes just a few seconds later:thumbsup: :sofunny:

LOL - I could have, but we have a couple of under 18's here and besides - it's quittin' time for some of you guys - didn't want to be responsible for causing any of you to be forced to sit at your desk any longer than necessary. :wink02: :flap:

HometownGal
01-31-2007, 04:46 PM
:evil: Nunu says.........

The Bengals (and these evil looking creatures hanging all over me) SUCK!

P.S. - Hey TinkyWinky - don't even think about touching my hose.

http://christopher.notworksafe.com/images/Noonoo.jpg

tony hipchest
01-31-2007, 05:23 PM
Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death
March 23, 1775
By Patrick Henry

No man thinks more highly than I do of the Steelers, as well as their abilities, of the very worthy gentlemen who have just addressed the house. But different men often see the same subject in different lights; and, therefore, I hope it will not be thought disrespectful to those gentlemen if, entertaining as I do opinions of a character very opposite to theirs, I shall speak forth my sentiments freely and without reserve. This is no time for ceremony. The question before the house is one of awful moment to this country. For my own part, I consider it as nothing less than a question of freedom or slavery; and in proportion to the magnitude of the subject ought to be the freedom of the debate. It is only in this way that we can hope to arrive at the truth, and fulfill the great responsibility which we hold to God and our country. Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings.

Mr. President, it is natural for bengal fans to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth (that the bengals suck), and listen to the song of that siren till she transforms us into beasts. Is this the part of wise men, engaged in a great and arduous struggle for liberty? Are we disposed to be of the numbers of those who, having eyes, see not, and, having ears, hear not, the things which so nearly concern their temporal salvation? For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth, to know the worst, and to provide for it.

I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of the steelers way. I know of no way of judging of the future but by the past. And judging by the past the bengals suck and, I wish to know what there has been in the conduct of the British ministry for the last ten years to justify those hopes with which gentlemen have been pleased to solace themselves and the House. Is it that insidious smile with which our petition has been lately received?

Trust it not, sir; it will prove a snare to your feet. Suffer not yourselves to be betrayed with a kiss. Ask yourselves how this gracious reception of our petition comports with those warlike preparations which cover our waters and darken our land. Are fleets and armies necessary to a work of love and reconciliation? Have we shown ourselves so unwilling to be reconciled that force must be called in to win back our love? Let us not deceive ourselves, sir. The bengals suck. These are the implements of war and subjugation; the last arguments to which kings resort. I ask gentlemen, sir, what means this martial array, if its purpose be not to force us to submission? Can gentlement assign any other possible motive for it? Has Great Britain any enemy, in this quarter of the world, to call for all this accumulation of navies and armies? No, sir, she has none. They are meant for us: they can be meant for no other. They are sent over to bind and rivet upon us those chains which the British ministry have been so long forging. And what have we to oppose to them? Shall we try argument? Sir, we have been trying that for the last ten years. Have we anything new to offer upon the subject? Nothing. We have held the subject up in every light of which it is capable; but it has been all in vain. Shall we resort to entreaty and humble supplication? What terms shall we find which have not been already exhausted? Let us not, I beseech you, sir, deceive ourselves. Sir, we have done everything that could be done to avert the storm which is now coming on. We have petitioned; we have remonstrated; we have supplicated; we have prostrated ourselves before the throne, and have implored its interposition to arrest the tyrannical hands of the ministry and Parliament. Our petitions have been slighted; our remonstrances have produced additional violence and insult; our supplications have been disregarded; and we have been spurned, with contempt, from the foot of the throne! In vain, after these things, may we indulge the fond hope of peace and reconciliation. It is clear the bengals will always suck.

There is no longer any room for hope of the bengals not sucking. If we wish to be free--if we mean to preserve inviolate those inestimable privileges for which we have been so long contending--if we mean not basely to abandon the noble struggle in which we have been so long engaged, and which we have pledged ourselves never to abandon until the glorious object of our contest shall be obtained--we must fight! I repeat it, sir, we must fight! An appeal to arms and to the God of hosts is all that is left us! They tell us, sir, that we are weak; unable to cope with so formidable an adversary. But when shall we be stronger? Will it be the next week, or the next year? Will it be when we are totally disarmed, and when a British guard shall be stationed in every house? Shall we gather strength but irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot? Sir, we are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the God of nature hath placed in our power. The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us. Besides, sir, we shall not fight our battles alone. There is a just God who presides over the destinies of the Steelers, and who will raise up friends to fight our battles for us. The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave. Besides, sir, we have no election. If we were base enough to desire it, it is now too late to retire from the contest. There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! Our chains are forged! Their clanking may be heard on the plains of Boston! The war is inevitable--and let it come! I repeat it, sir, let it come.

It is in vain, sir, to extentuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace--but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me 15 years of being a bengals fan!

polamalufan43
01-31-2007, 06:14 PM
^^^^^^^^^
All I see is that the Bengals suck :flap:

P.S. Since I can't think of some clever little saying to go along with this, I'll just say it...

THE BENGALS SUCK!
WHO'S NEXT!

meanjoecoop
01-31-2007, 07:29 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/71/Kirk_scream.jpg

Kaaaaaahn!!! The Bengals Suuuuck!!!

tony hipchest
01-31-2007, 11:22 PM
how bout dem bungles!?!?

Monday, January 18, 1993

DALLAS COMES FULL CIRCLE
VS. SAN FRANCISCO

"Ohhh!," a gleeful Johnson yelled as he entered his postgame news conference. "How 'bout them Cowboys! It really was a fantastic effort, and not just today and not just this week. It was a fantastic effort for our guys starting back about four years ago when we felt that we were at rock bottom."

But four years after finishing 1-15, the Cowboys are among the NFL's elite.

"I know every organization in the league works hard," Johnson said. "I know people around the country, they work hard, but I would never, ever imagine anybody working as hard as the group we have, especially the bengals, because...well they just suck."

fansince'76
01-31-2007, 11:49 PM
(Sorry if this is a repeat, as it seems obvious - I don't feel like going back through 300+ posts)

Three inevitabilities of life:

1. Taxes

2. Death

3. The Bengals sucking

Preacher
02-01-2007, 12:37 AM
in 1492 Columbus discovered...

That even in jail... then bengals suck

HometownGal
02-01-2007, 06:29 AM
http://www.pbs.org/parents/images/tvprograms/program-art-barney.gif

I love you
You love me
We're a happy family
With a great big hug
And a kiss from me to you
Won't you say........the Bungles SUCK?

HometownGal
02-01-2007, 07:36 AM
Before he was strung up and hung like a side of beef, Saddam was asked if he wanted to make one last statement. Saddam shouted.......

"Praise Allah and the Bungles Suck!"

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2006/11/05/saddam61106_wideweb__470x293,0.jpg

tony hipchest
02-01-2007, 09:47 AM
today on the nfl network, former coach and current analyst, jim mora was asked to comment on the bengals recent past.

"They couldn't do diddly-pooh offensively. They couldn't make a first down. They didn't run the ball. They didn't try to run the ball. They couldn't complete a pass. They sucked. They sucked. It was a horseass performance in the second half. Horseass!"
I mean, it's absolutely pitiful to play like that . . . Horrible. Just horrible. Horrible.

He was then asked if he thought they would ever win a playoff game again:

Playoffs? Don't talk about playoffs. Are you kidding me? Playoffs? I'm just hoping they can win a game, another game.

when asked if the bungles finished this season on a strong note by figting the steelers to the bitter end he replied:

"That was a disgraceful performance. They threw that game away. They gave them the game. It was pitiful, absolutely pitiful!"

That was a horseshit performance in the second half, horse shit!"
"They gave it away. They gave them the friggin' game. In my opinion, that sucked. ... They got their ass totally kicked. Holy crap. I don't know who the hell they think they are when they do something like that!"

"I'm totally embarrassed, and I'm totally ashamed. They got their ass kicked in the second half. It sucked. It stunk. Cause the Steelers just blocked better, were more tougher, more physical, coached better, did everything better. They sucked!"

tony hipchest
02-01-2007, 10:48 AM
BREAKING NEWS:

Last Thursday, Voyager Deep Space 9, recieved radio transmissions that without a doubt prove intelligent life forms exist beyond our solar system. when the radio signals were converted to type, it read:

.‹??{??(??????j‰•,‰z?!™?r?H????“?ž??‡’(‹ E*"?GŸ?~g ?d9I??{???$ ƒ?`f0??????6‡—M?}?0m?^???W??Ÿ??—??ŽY??0??? ? 't|?r??ƒmge‹???l‡N??;'‡???akŒ??&?ž?…?Œu?…?… Vl?y?•??kk+??}`?™=2?qN???3??? ??\„TA}h?????Yc3?5? ?s?`l????!f???!?’?X????>?—^??bkOd8??\ ‡{›œ?H`??v‘s?K?—?h?R?…? ‡~™L?O?0`??WjC??U^??A?xž???”–?E?˜k€I}??? B?Š? ,‹D?8’X?)C@<˜???G???•˜š?I…?V?vE?A???? &*??? —„? }Y??&?q†???Œ??oH???f?m??’š ??~??Fc?™??,{&?yYw<›|}?y??q‘??u#???~?ˆ16??uC J'? ?3;- F?+@?‰'v?F}?/6 &#V<?QOY?s?ud??ˆ??z0? ? u?0k??Q{??????e??K?D?*j?:Ÿ??”(/t?M?*?sx???B?%ž}9?`?Q?T‹o/??<?O~m*9›I0?$œfrhh–_‡ ??&? Q i†(J0s™%W????‚?4(?…??“YZE’s4’Yr???:?“? ?<?? ?? ???m€?z??}?ežu?e.ˆnfyC?Y?B????N=?G?7?o?6œY?0 ~B?J?i?P?/???uj ‡Žw??v?`d‹ux?žl?4w0o?O?=??~ž'1Œ???V‹h.€0hm nl?? ?='}‚ ??Cy? g+J?????W‚? ?P?R …?–\-??z3?? •?%Wˆ?•—'???&??]???[ c??3?m???[‡?M?? ??T}u“/?o‚‰??gYDf?]0?†?M‚??1??gn9?…?_?|(?H\?0?\??? ~™?S˜a????-???z-rlž?ƒ??&"L??bL??”#?‡ˆ'„??Žq?‚?”x????$??`k ? (SŸ;X?|P'?Š??…+„) 06??7|?CyŸ?xš!EŒT”?9u‰?W???7?3?‹?e€?Šs??O "??Ÿ?zNw[????/ndAM??M?m-@+??rb…ƒ?|???‰?%???•5?‡??L????Oqf?Vh?'9I????b ’??;5_•%J???Q!O???ƒ›?kgh?,?}?”˜? K?š@4??Ÿ?“?vllP-???%?PŒtL7?+z?!?ar6p?GÍ?J?… &uvr??\I< QO??9?Vj!’€ˆq,?Ÿ??@?y?M???<€?>tF#{8‚0?8??f#? ??f4???‚Y?‚T•`?'????Š[,?[-—? ????t^?7m…?W??[\€ˆ’]…?r?x?f?Cƒ%? ?‹”???y'??? \kL?0?’Q??A??`^? ?ŸY??8?‡„–??N?)9l?,‰?š?Y?]??„b?W„P*{vx??>??/??› ?4?]?a?Y?:Yf?C?ƒ??T˜? &?s*‹*:j ??P? ??‡š? sšy?4C#‘@?` ??•??0o(?u|š?u˜=I?i??? $x??:?\'€w\v_?e??? ??€????Š?Š/?0?m ?S”j?P?t? jr|od—?X? W??n6?? “?`}(?x ??(?f???Œ???K‘\v%?M??6??Z™k P?7?^?a??(??j?@ƒžY8L??HKU’?@?‘

All indications of the worlds top scientists and codebreakers who have studied and translated the bizarre sequence of characters, are that even beings light years away know that "the bengals suck".

stlrtruck
02-01-2007, 11:36 AM
BREAKING NEWS:

Last Thursday, Voyager Deep Space 9, recieved radio transmissions that without a doubt prove intelligent life forms exist beyond our solar system. when the radio signals were converted to type, it read:

All indications of the worlds top scientists and codebreakers who have studied and translated the bizarre sequence of characters, are that even beings light years away know that "the bengals suck".

I just wonder if they're going to attack because the bungles suck so bad.

Do they know that they're the bungles?

tony hipchest
02-01-2007, 11:47 AM
I just wonder if they're going to attack because the bungles suck so bad.

Do they know that they're the bungles?from what ive read the intercepted transmission was a warning to all other galactic beings. appearantly the bengals suck so bad all earthlings are considered a waste and will not even be bothered with. they seem to think the "bengals suck" is contagious so they will not be seen in our corner of the universe.

Preacher
02-01-2007, 11:53 AM
from what ive read the intercepted transmission was a warning to all other galactic beings. appearantly the bengals suck so bad all earthlings are considered a waste and will not even be bothered with. they seem to think the "bengals suck" is contagious so they will not be seen in our corner of the universe.

So that puts us in a conundrum...

Do we put the Bengals in jail for thier crimes... or allow them to play and save earth with thier suckiness?

Only the Bengals can raise suckiness to a hero level... I guess.. they heroficaly suck!

polamalufan43
02-01-2007, 02:17 PM
So that puts us in a conundrum...

Do we put the Bengals in jail for thier crimes... or allow them to play and save earth with thier suckiness?

Only the Bengals can raise suckiness to a hero level... I guess.. they heroficaly suck!

Either that or they are an intergalatic legend for they're suckishness.

Stlrs4Life
02-01-2007, 09:35 PM
I take it that you guys don't like the Bungles?

polamalufan43
02-02-2007, 02:34 PM
I take it that you guys don't like the Bungles?

Yeah,I just came across that idea myself, hehe

From Pirates: The curse of the Black Pearl

Elizabeth: I am here to negotiate the cessation of hostilities against Port Royal .
Barbossa: There are a lot of long words in there, Miss; we're naught but humble pirates.
Elizabeth: Well to put it in words that you would understand, the Bengals suck

tony hipchest
02-02-2007, 09:49 PM
...Punxsutawney Phil crawled out of his hole today, to say there will be 6 more years of the bengals sucking.

bank on it.

tony hipchest
02-02-2007, 10:25 PM
"the funny thing is... on the outside i was striaght as an arrow. i had to come to prison to realize the bengals suck"

-andy dufrene (shawshank redemption)

polamalufan43
02-03-2007, 12:51 PM
...Punxsutawney Phil crawled out of his hole today, to say there will be 6 more years of the bengals sucking.

bank on it.

hahahahahaha.... the bengals suck so much they are referring to a groundhog to tell them their future because they can't make it up for themselves... wow....

meanjoecoop
02-05-2007, 07:58 PM
I saw a post game interview today with Peyton Manning. A reporter asked him if Coach Dungys attitude or demeanor had changed any the week before the Super Bowl. Peyton replied that Dungys attitude was "no different than if we were playing a pre-season game against the Cincinnati Bengals"

"...because the the Bears and Bengals suck!" :chuckle:

Stlrs4Life
02-05-2007, 09:26 PM

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww. she's disgusting! Glad I missed it the first time!:puke:

Preacher
02-06-2007, 12:42 AM
I was just watching the the Gonzaga/Loyola Maramount Basketball game.

One player turned to another and said... MAN.. the Bengals sucked this year!

stlrtruck
02-07-2007, 06:55 AM
JFK's speech was edited....the original text is below:

Ask not what Cincinnati can do for you but why the bungles suck!

floodcitygirl
02-08-2007, 10:21 AM
On Feb. 7, 2007 in our own BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalBrian
"Yet we suck.. Ok..."

....And there you have it! :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

stlrtruck
02-08-2007, 01:57 PM
In 2007, the city of Cincinnati will finally realize what Steeler fans have known for years...

The bungles suck

Preacher
02-16-2007, 05:13 PM
John 1:1

In the beginning was the word,
and the word was with God,
and the Word was God,

(some ancient manuscripts add... "And God also spoke a word... The Bengals suck!)

tony hipchest
02-16-2007, 11:42 PM
Babies Form Memories, But Forget Them As They Grow
Friday, February 16, 2007

SAN FRANCISCO ? Adults thinking back rarely can remember anything before preshool, except that the Bengals suck, but those bright infant eyes staring back at mommy and daddy really are forming memories. It's just that babies also forget. In fact, babies' rate of forgetting is even faster than that of adults, Patricia J. Bauer of Duke University said Friday at the annual meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science. She goes on to state that the only thing babies seem to remember is that the Bengals suck.

:rofl: excellent

polamalufan43
02-17-2007, 04:12 PM
Babies Form Memories, But Forget Them As They Grow
Friday, February 16, 2007

SAN FRANCISCO ? Adults thinking back rarely can remember anything before preshool, except that the Bengals suck, but those bright infant eyes staring back at mommy and daddy really are forming memories. It's just that babies also forget. In fact, babies' rate of forgetting is even faster than that of adults, Patricia J. Bauer of Duke University said Friday at the annual meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science. She goes on to state that the only thing babies seem to remember is that the Bengals suck.

Maybe because we parents here in the 'Burgh continue to uphold a tradition that Bengals just can't.
GO TO GAMES/TEAM SIGNINGS/ETC IN FREEZING COLD WEATHER AND BURNING HOT SUNLIGHT..

Of course, it's alot easier to do this w/o your team being in a jail cell... so I'll give them that.

P.S. It doesn't seem right to end a post in this thread w/o saying
"PRAISE THE LORD"
"WHO'S NEXT?"
"CAUSE THE BENGALS STILL FRICKEN SUCK"

clevestinks
02-19-2007, 07:23 AM
that the bengals suck

Took him long enough!

Preacher
02-21-2007, 02:08 PM
In the news, Britney Spears shaved her hair off. Asked why she waited until now to do so, she stated, "If I did it a few months ago, no one would have noticed. They alll were focused on the Bengals sucking so much!"

polamalufan43
02-21-2007, 04:02 PM
In the news, Britney Spears shaved her hair off. Asked why she waited until now to do so, she stated, "If I did it a few months ago, no one would have noticed. They alll were focused on the Bengals sucking so much!"

I thought it was because she lost a bet that the Bungals would make it to the bowl.... but hey.... that's what rumors are.

fansince'76
02-21-2007, 08:17 PM
Nostradamus quatrain (Century III, 7):

The fugitives, fire from the sky on the pikes:
Conflict near the black and gold frolicking,
From the Queen City they cry for aid and heavenly relief,
When the Bengals continue to suck.

tony hipchest
02-21-2007, 08:22 PM
Nostradamus quatrain (Century III, 7):

The fugitives, fire from the sky on the pikes:
Conflict near the black and gold frolicking,
From the Queen City they cry for aid and heavenly relief,
When the Bengals continue to suck.:sofunny: very good, :thumbsup: but dont think nostradamus predicting the bengals would suck hasnt been done yet.:wink02:

lol

fansince'76
02-21-2007, 08:25 PM
:sofunny: very good, :thumbsup: but dont think nostradamus predicting the bengals would suck hasnt been done yet.:wink02:

lol

Yeah, I know - too hard to keep track of them all after almost 400 posts.

MACH1
02-21-2007, 11:45 PM
:sofunny: very good, :thumbsup: but dont think nostradamus predicting the bengals would suck hasnt been done yet.:wink02:

lol

Been done.....#310 :sofunny:

polamalufan43
02-22-2007, 05:23 AM
Been done.....#310 :sofunny:

This is getting hard now not to repeat. lol.

P.S. Yes, they still suck

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-22-2007, 08:39 AM
Alexander the Great visited the Delphic Oracle wishing to hear a prophecy as to if the Bengals would ever be a better team than the Steelers. To his surprise the oracle refused a direct comment and asked him to come later. Furious, Alexander the Great dragged Pythia by the hair out of the chamber until she screamed "Let go of me; the Steelers are unbeatable..and the Bengals suck". That moment hearing these words he dropped her, saying "Now I have my answer".

(vague...but I am confident its not a repeat!!!!)

HometownGal
02-22-2007, 08:47 AM
"The scientists are virtually screaming from the rooftops now. The debate is over! There's no longer any debate in the scientific community about this. But the political systems around the world have held this at arm's length because it's an inconvenient truth, because they don't want to accept that it's a moral imperative - the Bengals SUCK. "

http://www.phildeckard.com/photoshop/Al-Gore.jpg

Big D
02-22-2007, 08:51 AM
wow. 38 pages.

tony hipchest
02-22-2007, 08:58 AM
ok. i got a joke for you all. its an oldie but goodie:

knock-knock
"whos there?"
"The Bengals."
"the bengals, who?"
"The Bengals suck."

...and a poem:

roses are red,
violets are blue.
vacuums suck,
and the bengals do to.

Big D
02-22-2007, 08:59 AM
ok. i got a joke for you all. its an oldie but goodie:

...and a poem:

damn tony that poem was deep. You are a genuine poet.

tony hipchest
02-22-2007, 08:59 AM
"The scientists are virtually screaming from the rooftops now. The debate is over! There's no longer any debate in the scientific community about this. But the political systems around the world have held this at arm's length because it's an inconvenient truth, because they don't want to accept that it's a moral imperative - the Bengals SUCK. "

http://www.phildeckard.com/photoshop/Al-Gore.jpg:sofunny: Al Gore invented the bengals sucking.

tony hipchest
02-22-2007, 09:02 AM
damn tony that poem was deep. You are a genuine poet.

:yep:right?

and the joke was freaking hilarious! :rofl:

Big D
02-22-2007, 09:07 AM
you had me at hello... you had me at hello... but you are a bengals fan. and the bengals suck.

tony hipchest
02-22-2007, 10:16 AM
(from the 1974 platinum, chart topping release WARCHILD- possibly my favorite Tull album, but chosing that is like chosing my favorite steeler of all time.)

Jethro Tull and the incredible song writer Ian Anderson knew how bad the bengals sucked. in fact they wrote a #1 hit about it. like to hear it? here it go.

"Bungle In The Jungle"

Walking through forests of palm tree apartments ---
scoff at the monkeys who live in their dark tents
down by the waterhole --- drunk every Friday ---
eating their nuts --- saving their raisins for Sunday.
Lions and tigers who wait in the shadows ---
they're fast but they're lazy, and sleep in green meadows.

Let's bungle in the jungle --- well, that's all right by me.
I'm a tiger when I want love,
but I'm a snake if we disagree.

Just say a word and the boys will be right there:
with claws at your back to send a chill through the night air.
Is it so frightening to have me at your shoulder?
Thunder and lightning couldn't be bolder.
I'll write on your tombstone, ``I thank you for dinner.''
This game that we animals play is a winner.

Let's bungle in the jungle --- well, that's all right by me.
I'm a tiger when I want love,
but I'm a snake if we disagree.

The rivers are full of crocodile nasties
and He who made kittens put snakes in the grass.
He's a lover of life but a player of pawns ---
yes, the King on His sunset lies waiting for dawn
to light up His Jungle
as play is resumed.
The monkeys seem willing to strike up the tune.

HometownGal
02-22-2007, 10:39 AM
:sofunny: Al Gore invented the bengals sucking.

I thought it was Bill Gates?:wink02: We're probably both wrong - more than likely Charlie Manson. He has more in common with them. :sofunny:

Preacher
02-22-2007, 01:02 PM
From Word Biblical Commentary 1 Peter 2:1-3

a;potemenoi su?n pasan kai panta do;lan the participle is to be understood imperatively because of its dependence on the imperative e;pipoqh;sate. Peter assumes that his readers have purified thier souls in a general sense, except for the Bengals. With the Holy Spirit providing prophetic gifting, seeing nine Bengals in jail for unpurified issues, he can only conclude, the Bengals suck!

HometownGal
02-22-2007, 01:31 PM
"Most people don't act stupid: it's the real thing and the Bengals suck!"

MAD Magazine - the official Media Guide of the Cincinnati Bengals.

http://ec3.images-amazon.com/images/P/044691200X.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

HometownGal
02-22-2007, 01:51 PM
Superman says.........The Bengals SUCK!

Ooooooh wait a minute - that's not Superman - it's SuperDork.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y212/MarkG72/PhotoShop%20Phun/SUPERCARSON.jpg

fansince'76
02-22-2007, 01:53 PM
Superman says.........The Bengals SUCK!

Ooooooh wait a minute - that's not Superman - it's SuperDork.

ROFLMAO!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

MACH1
02-22-2007, 02:20 PM
LMAO :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

HometownGal
02-22-2007, 02:35 PM
Get a load of those gams! :toofunny: :toofunny:

augustashark
02-22-2007, 02:37 PM
Someone needs to tell Palmer that the socks go on the feet!

polamalufan43
02-22-2007, 03:26 PM
If anyone makes one with Ocho I swear I'll die laughing and then kill the computer screen....

~polamalufan43:tt02:

SteelCityMan786
02-22-2007, 03:44 PM
Get a load of those gams! :toofunny: :toofunny:

With a bad knee. :sofunny:

tony hipchest
02-23-2007, 10:27 AM
And the Child grew and became strong in spirit, filled with wisdom and knowledge that the bengals sucked; and the grace of God was upon Him.

-Luke 2:40

Preacher
03-02-2007, 06:41 PM
After being released from the Steelers, Joey Porter was quoted as saying, "The Bengals STILL SUCK!"

HometownGal
03-03-2007, 03:49 PM
"Me just had hot poker stuck up my hiney....not feel good.....hurt wery, wery baaaaad, but me say Bengals SUCK.'

http://deza7.blogs.sapo.pt/arquivo/Kim%20Jong%20Il.JPG

Preacher
03-03-2007, 09:06 PM
"Me just had hot poker stuck up my hiney....not feel good.....hurt wery, wery baaaaad, but me say Bengals SUCK.'

http://deza7.blogs.sapo.pt/arquivo/Kim%20Jong%20Il.JPG

Your Horrible!! :sofunny::sofunny:

polamalufan43
03-04-2007, 01:05 PM
After being released from the Steelers, Joey Porter was quoted as saying, "The Bengals STILL SUCK!"

Even if he gets on their team?

fansince'76
03-07-2007, 01:49 PM
The Bengals suck and are good....FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!

http://image.listen.com/img/356x237/4/4/7/6/566744_356x237.jpg

HometownGal
03-07-2007, 03:16 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/auspac/01/15/aust.wiggles/story.wiggles.aap.jpg

B.E.N.G.A.L.S.
(Talkin? ?bout)
B.E.N.G.A.L.S. they're the chumps of the N.F.L.
Romp-bomp-a-chomp - the Bengals SUCK hey!

polamalufan43
03-07-2007, 06:37 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/auspac/01/15/aust.wiggles/story.wiggles.aap.jpg

B.E.N.G.A.L.S.
(Talkin? ?bout)
B.E.N.G.A.L.S. they're the chumps of the N.F.L.

So that's how young children are learning important life lessons!

P.S. Even if they can keep outa jail, it won't be for long
Even if Ocho grows a Mohawk, Troy's hair is better
Even if their QB won the Probowl thing, Ben's the one with the ring.
(case in point....http://i12.ebayimg.com/04/i/05/ec/37/e1_2.JPG)

Shea
03-19-2007, 02:07 AM
this thread should be published...it's a masterpiece.

Preacher
03-19-2007, 05:34 PM
that even in a back alley against a shorter, lighter, former Steeler...

The Bengals still suck, even laying on thier back.

onthebus36
03-20-2007, 11:24 AM
Due to the new "get tough" NFL policy on off field offenses, the Bengals have been forced to make major adjustments to their starting lineup. Below is their most current team photo.

polamalufan43
03-20-2007, 09:04 PM
Wow, I think they shrunk....

BettisFan
03-20-2007, 11:24 PM
wow i was in a bad mood and that right here cheered me up

HometownGal
03-21-2007, 07:07 AM
http://www.on2.com/cms-data/images/Austin_Powers_512k_standard.JPG

I think you're shagedelic baby! You're switched on! You're smashing! And the Bengals suck baby! :wink02:

stlrtruck
03-21-2007, 08:05 AM
http://www.on2.com/cms-data/images/Austin_Powers_512k_standard.JPG

I think you're shagedelic baby! You're switched on! You're smashing! And the Bengals suck baby! :wink02:

You stole my mojo, baby. I'm a bungle now...I suck!

BettisFan
03-21-2007, 09:44 AM
BALLER:banana:

BettisFan
03-21-2007, 09:45 AM
:banana:

HometownGal
03-21-2007, 11:28 PM
http://www.spacelawstation.com/lightyear.jpg

Uh, ma - ma'am? I, uh, um, well, I just wanted to say you're a bright young woman with a beautiful yarn full of hair. A hair full of yarn. It's ah... um... I must go. But before I do, I gotta tell ya - THE BENGALS SUCK!

stlrtruck
03-22-2007, 08:52 AM
From the Movie: X-FILES - FIGHT THE FUTURE:

Mulder: You told me you had answers!
Kurzwell: I do, but I don't have them all, but I know the Bengals suck!

meanjoecoop
03-24-2007, 05:19 PM
http://images.nfl.com/photos/img9007599.jpg

Cowher: "Chad...all the world is a stage and remember...they're laughing at you, not with you."

Johnson: "Too true Bill, too true...but I do love the stage."

Cowher: "Chad...the Bengals Suck"

Johnson: "Too true Bill, too true"

HometownGal
03-24-2007, 06:51 PM
http://thissitesmellsodd.tripod.com/images/spaceballs/picture1.jpg

"May the Schwartz be with you.........and remember, the Bengals still suck".

Elvis
03-27-2007, 04:13 PM
Jesus loves the Bengals... but when I meet him I will have to ask .....Why Lord?.... Why?
Of course Jesus loves everyone, dont take me wrong:thumbsup:
Jesus Is Love
Elvis

polamalufan43
03-27-2007, 06:37 PM
Jesus loves the Bengals... but when I meet him I will have to ask .....Why Lord?.... Why?
Of course Jesus loves everyone, dont take me wrong:thumbsup:
Jesus Is Love
Elvis

Well, according to CS85 "even God hates the Steelers"

To which I have to once again say...

http://i12.ebayimg.com/04/i/05/ec/37/e1_2.JPG

and I really want this clock....

ARKIESTEEL
03-28-2007, 06:03 AM
in 1492 Columbus discovered...that the bunguls sucked but I just have to wonder was he brave enough to go into the crime infested kitty cat land unarmed? It is a wonder the Columbus didnt get gunned down in a drive by. That Chris Henery is a bad man

steelerbackr4life
03-29-2007, 08:46 AM
In 1492 Columbus discovered the work release program. He was quoted "I think that one day this will enable the loser fans in Cincinatti a chance to still watch a game> Therefore ensuring the safety of the rest of the law abiding population."

HometownGal
03-29-2007, 07:27 PM
http://www.cincypost.com/2002/10/07/10-07-2002_175740.1.jpg

"I don't wanna say dat, I just don't wanna, but if I don't, Joey is gonna throw another drink in my face and kick my arse all over again." :crying01: "OK, OK - the Bengals SUCK".

BettisFan
03-29-2007, 08:22 PM
ohhh wow the bungles i think the should move to europe and play in the CFL

tony hipchest
03-29-2007, 08:55 PM
:dang: even the canadian leader of europe thinks the bengals suck. :rolleyes:

steelerbackr4life
03-29-2007, 09:00 PM
:dang: even the canadian leader of europe thinks the bengals suck. :rolleyes:

Im pretty sure he knows they suck. He looked pretty confident in that pic!

MACH1
03-29-2007, 11:38 PM
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j159/tomicarter/firemarshalbill.jpg

Fire Marshal Bill says don't play with fire and
Yes kiddies the bungals do SUCK

tony hipchest
03-30-2007, 12:00 AM
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j159/tomicarter/firemarshalbill.jpg

LET ME TELL YA SUMTHIN!!!!!
the bungals SUCK

:sofunny: excellent!

tony hipchest
03-30-2007, 12:37 AM
Do the Canadians in Europe know the Bengals SUCK? :flap:well canada owns europe and "THE BENGALS SUCK" is printed on all their dollar bills so im sure all canadeopeans know the bengals suck.

:tt02: (imagine a white towel)

MACH1
03-30-2007, 12:51 AM
I'm telling ya the bungals suck!
http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w11/bcrab/th_hogans-heroes-2.jpg
I know nothink, nothink

SteelShooter
03-30-2007, 06:00 AM
When Neil Armstrong first stepped on the moon, we were all led to believe that his first words were ""That?s one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind". It has just been revealed that story was just a rumor and that his real first words upon setting his foot upon the moon were.....

:rofl: :heha: :rofl: :heha: :rofl: :heha: :busted: LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! :busted: :heha: :rofl: :heha: :rofl: :heha: :rofl:

Heck of a way to start the day....................Thanks!

steelerbackr4life
03-30-2007, 09:04 AM
"SOMEONE STOLE MY URANIUM PU-36 EXPLOSIVE SPACE MODULATOR! WHERE ARE ALL THE BUNGALS! "

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w33/yjfund/martian.gif

steelerbackr4life
03-30-2007, 09:22 AM
What is your new avatar?

THE BENGALS SUCK SUCK.

On this day , the 30th of March 2007 NCsteeler proclaims the Bengals still suck.

A pic of a sandwich from Da Burghs Primantis along with an IC. I thought some of the locals here would appreciate it.

steelerbackr4life
03-30-2007, 05:10 PM
I will be in the burgh:tt02: this Monday and Tuesday, I think I'll try one of them.

Heck I bet even the sandwich knows the Bengals SUCK...

Try Capicola you cant go wrong

steelerbackr4life
03-30-2007, 05:14 PM
Yogi Berra......

It aint over till its over, unless your a Bungal then you always suck.

polamalufan43
03-30-2007, 08:44 PM
The Bengals Suck, so much, they don't even deserve me typing a zinger to go along with this...

(Creativness is so overated....phaha)

BettisFan
03-30-2007, 10:46 PM
the bungles suck so much i can even tell u why they suck

HometownGal
03-31-2007, 04:50 AM
http://www.reel.com/Content/Reelimages/hollconf/0905_grinch.jpg

"Their mouths will hang open a minute or two, then the Whos down in Whoville will all cry, The Bengals Suck.......Boo Hoo."

BettisFan
03-31-2007, 09:56 AM

"Their mouths will hang open a minute or two, then the Whos down in Whoville will all cry, The Bengals Suck.......Boo Hoo."

btw this is what all bungles fans look like

polamalufan43
03-31-2007, 12:15 PM

I think I can see a Marvin in there....

BettisFan
03-31-2007, 02:08 PM
yea if u look hard it looks like carson palmer

tony hipchest
03-31-2007, 02:58 PM
I think I can see a Marvin in there....

yeah, uhhh no. i dont see it. but he is throwing up the "L" sign for all the whodeys in whodeyville, and the losers boo hooing is classic on the part of HTG.

kimo v.o. as the grinch who stole all sb hopes. :crying01:

BettisFan
04-01-2007, 09:54 AM
A guy walks into a bar with a dachshund under his arm. The dog is wearing a
Cincinnati Bengals jersey and helmet, and is festooned with Bengals pom-poms.
The bartender says, "Hey! No pets are allowed! You'll have to leave."
The guy begs him, "Look, I'm desperate! We're both big fans, the TV's broken at
home, and this is the only place around where we can see the
game."

After securing a promise that the dog will behave, and warning him that he and
the dog will be thrown out if there's any trouble, the bartender relents and
allows them to stay in the bar and watch the game.
The big game begins with the Bengals receiving the kickoff. They march down
field, get stopped at the 30, and kick a field goal. Suddenly, the dog jumps up
on the bar and begins walking up and down the bar giving high-fives to everyone.
The bartender says, "Wow, that is the most amazing thing I've seen! What does
the dog do if they score a touchdown?"
The owner replies, "I don't know, I've only had him for a year."

polamalufan43
04-01-2007, 10:31 AM
I think we've seen this one before, but it's always great!

SteelCzar76
04-01-2007, 06:38 PM
http://www.sunspiritgallery.com/images/zeus.jpg

And on the sixth day the lord said, "Ya know that first 3 days of creation was a piece a cake" "But after i get done with making the Bengals suck as much as they will,.....i'm gonna need a vacation" "Whew"

GBMelBlount
04-01-2007, 09:06 PM

Yes, even God knows this... and the police too!:tt02:

steelerbackr4life
04-03-2007, 10:50 AM
Myron Cope, "Thats a triple yoi! The Bungals really suck!"

HometownGal
04-03-2007, 11:57 AM
http://images.art.com/images/products/regular/10204000/10204551.jpg

Woo woo woo woo woo. The Bengals Suck. Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.

tony hipchest
04-03-2007, 12:24 PM
"the bengals suck more than we do."

-soda straw

MACH1
04-03-2007, 12:43 PM
Not sure if this has been done yet....

http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Pee-Wee-Herman-Photograph-C10042164.jpeg

http://www.mugshots.org/hollywood/pee-wee-herman.jpg

Bengals training camp??? Where do I sign up?

stlrtruck
04-03-2007, 12:48 PM
I'm not certain but if I'm correct the following dialogue ended up the floor in the editing room from the new Transformers movie:

Optimus Prime: You're a deceptacon and you think you are better than everyone!
Megatron: Me and the deceptacons are the best thing to be on this planet!
Optimus Prime: You don't get it. You're like a Cincinnati Bengal!
Megatron: We are like the Bengals. We're the best!
Optimus Prime: You idiot. You don't get it. The bengals suck and so do you!

meanjoecoop
04-05-2007, 08:32 AM
http://images.quizilla.com/E/eas73/1058590249_turesjack5.JPG

Jack Sparrow: "The Rum! Why is the Rum gone???"

Elizabeth Swan: "I didn't touch the bloody Rum Jack!...Chris Henry, Oldel Thurman, Deltha O'Neal and Eric Steinbach drank it all and just sailed off in Eric's boat."

Jack Sparrow: "It's "Captain" Jack if you please...and those Bengals suck!"

Jack Sparrow: "Henry...isn't he a unich?"

stillers4me
04-05-2007, 10:37 AM
You just made my day, Meanie!!!!!!!!! :toofunny:

stlrtruck
04-05-2007, 11:49 AM
That was a great one!!!

GBMelBlount
04-05-2007, 10:48 PM
I'm not certain but if I'm correct the following dialogue ended up the floor in the editing room from the new Transformers movie:

Optimus Prime: You're a deceptacon and you think you are better than everyone!
Megatron: Me and the deceptacons are the best thing to be on this planet!
Optimus Prime: You don't get it. You're like a Cincinnati Bengal!
Megatron: We are like the Bengals. We're the best!
Optimus Prime: You idiot. You don't get it. The bengals suck and so do you!

LMAO. :cheers: Wow, does Megatron suck as bad as the bungholes? Poor megatron....needs some Prep H!

Preacher
04-07-2007, 01:33 PM
On this day, the day before Easter, many things come to mind. Miracles can and many believe did happen.

Jesus rose from dead...

However, the Bengals STILL can't rise from suckiness.

tony hipchest
04-07-2007, 03:46 PM
On this day, the day before Easter, many things come to mind. Miracles can and many believe did happen.

Jesus rose from dead...

However, the Bengals STILL can't rise from suckiness.is it true some of Jesus' last words before he rose 3 days later were:

"Father, why hast thou forsaken the bengals?" and "Forgive them, for they know not that they suck."

GBMelBlount
04-08-2007, 11:47 PM
is it true some of Jesus' last words before he rose 3 days later were:

"Father, why hast thou forsaken the bengals?" and "Forgive them, for they know not that they suck."

I cannot believe on that day, that it cannot be more stated, how much God knows.......the bunguls suck. GB the STEELERS!

polamalufan43
04-09-2007, 09:19 AM
this entire thread is resounding proof that the Bengals,
can't win
can't score
are ugly
and most importantly
SuCk

Dynasty
04-17-2007, 06:19 PM
http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style5,Bengals-spc-suck.png (http://www.sloganizer.net/en/)

refresh this

Preacher
04-18-2007, 11:31 PM
Will this thread ever end? NO. why? Cause there is no end to the Bengals sucking.

stlrtruck
04-19-2007, 07:38 AM
http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style5,Bengals-spc-suck.png (http://www.sloganizer.net/en/)

refresh this

Dude, I love this!!! It makes me laugh every time I see it.

But I digress...to quote the movie 300

Spartan King Leonidas: The world will know that free men stood against a tyrant, that few stood against many, and before this battle was over, that even a God-King can bleed and the bengals suck.

(when I refreshed the reader said "Bengals Suck is my Passion"...does one need any more proof than that, that the bungles suck?

MACH1
04-19-2007, 11:44 AM
"The Inconvenient Truth" Bungals suck!

augustashark
04-19-2007, 01:20 PM
http://www.heeters.com/images/HitchBall.jpg

Need I say more!

SteelerFanInCA
04-19-2007, 01:58 PM
:sign09:

tony hipchest
05-06-2007, 10:27 PM
after winning the 162nd running of the Cinncitucky Derby, Street Sense proclaimed from the winners stable:

"it doesnt take Book Smarts to know that, the bengals suck."

Preacher
05-07-2007, 12:53 AM
Gollum....

My Precious.... My Precious... did you know the Bengals suck?

tony hipchest
05-10-2007, 09:13 PM
:present: 'Twas the night before Christmas
and all through the house,
not a creature was stirring,
yet the bengals still sucked. :saintnick:

fansince'76
05-10-2007, 09:17 PM
Gollum....

This one needs a visual:

http://www.elbakin.net/film/photos/gollum-ring.jpg

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

meanjoecoop
05-13-2007, 04:56 PM
Peter Parker: I don't need your help.

Mary Jane Watson: Everybody needs help. Even Spider-Man.

Peter Parker: Well...except the Bengals, they're helpless.

Mary Jane Watson: You're right Pete...the Bengals suck.

http://www.canmag.com/images/front/spiderman/spiderman32.jpg

Preacher
05-14-2007, 12:52 AM
This one needs a visual:

http://www.elbakin.net/film/photos/gollum-ring.jpg

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:
Gollum....

http://stalker.hautetfort.com/images/medium_johann.jpg

tony hipchest
05-25-2007, 10:02 AM
as we embark on this memorial day weekend it is very important that all of us to take a minute and remember that the bengals suck.

and to keep the memory in heart, that the bengals have sucked so that we can win.

oh, and God bless the troops and all those who have sacrificed by losing either a life, limb, battle, or loved one, so that we can win by preserving our American values and freedom.

rbryan
05-25-2007, 12:16 PM
It is important to embrace the ideas that we all hold near and dear to our hearts. Especially at this moment in time with all the discontent in the world. On this Memorial Day weekend I would like to wish all our troops well as they face the perils at hand.

I pray that they keep this thought in mind:

The Bungles SUCK and always will.

onthebus36
05-25-2007, 12:31 PM
Of course, Gollum had a ring and the Bungles will never get one.

That being said, here's a toast to America's soldiers, sailors, airmen, and Marines, past and present. Your service and sacrifices humble us all.

But when I'm not paying tribute this weekend, I will be remembering that the Bengals suck.

rbryan
05-25-2007, 01:05 PM
And if by chance a Bengal ever got his hand on the ring, it would soon lead to the end of all mankind.

Preacher
05-28-2007, 08:44 PM
And if by chance a Bengal ever got his hand on the ring, it would soon lead to the end of all mankind.

If a Bengal ever got his hand on a SB ring... he would be picked up for stealing.

And I concur, thank you to all the troops that fight for my freedom. May God keep you safe.

Crushzilla
05-29-2007, 03:21 AM
Don't worry about them winning a ring... Its terribly difficult to catch a ball when you're handcuffed.

Even harder to play defense with the ball and chain.

meanjoecoop
06-06-2007, 11:44 AM
Did any one else catch this? The following is a quote from Jerome Bettis during an interview about his new restaurant:

KDKA Reporter: “You don't have a Cincinnati Bengals stall in the bathroom do you?”

Bettis: “No, (laughing) I like the Bengals. I had some of my best performances against them”.

:flap: :sofunny: :sign09:

Watch the tour footage and look for the part when they come to the restroom. Priceless!

http://kdka.com/video/?id=28566@kdka.dayport.com

ARKIESTEEL
06-06-2007, 11:58 AM
June 6th 1944 they gave them boys the chance to watch a bengals game or hit the beaches of france...............well you see how that turned out

tony hipchest
06-06-2007, 12:30 PM
on June 6, 1944 the Germans of France proclaimed the Bengals did NOT suck. the ships, guns, and tanks, forged from Pittsburgh steel helped prove them wrong.

Crushzilla
06-30-2007, 01:22 PM
On the Statue of Liberty is says:

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
Except the Bengals, kick them out the door!"

polamalu3000
06-30-2007, 03:34 PM
rofl you guys a freakin funny:tt02::tt02::helmet: bengals SUCK! im dieing right now. i have got to show this to my friend who is a bengals fan.:sofunny::sofunny:

stlrtruck
06-30-2007, 04:56 PM
While on her current tour Presidental Elect Hopeful Hilary Clinton was caught behind then scenes with this quote, "I thought Monica Lewinsky sucked, but the bungles take the chrome!"

stillers4me
06-30-2007, 06:29 PM
While on her current tour Presidental Elect Hopeful Hilary Clinton was caught behind then scenes with this quote, "I thought Monica Lewinsky sucked, but the bungles take the chrome!"

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

MasterOfPuppets
07-01-2007, 05:24 PM
:old: four score and seven years ago...i saw the bengals win a playoff game....:toofunny:

TackleMeBen
07-01-2007, 10:31 PM
The Late Rosa Parks on giving up her seat on the bus...

I will not give up my seat sir, and the bengals sucks!

SteelersMongol
07-02-2007, 02:02 AM
from "The Secret History of the Mongols" (in the tradition of "in 1492 Columbus discovered")

When Genghis khaan had discussion with his 4 sons over who should take over his empire if he dies. He asked his eldest son, Zuchi, to say his thoughts first. But before Zuchi says anything, the second son, Tsagadai said "We all know, he thinks it's the Browns that suck, why do we have to follow him as leader." Zuchi said "When our father never said the Ravens suck, why do you always open your mouth first and talk what you want ?" The two of them started arguing in front of his father, but when Ugodei, the third son, said "It's the Bengals that suck the most" and they all agreed and decided to elect him as Grand khaan if the father passes away some day.

Buzz05
07-02-2007, 07:54 AM
As I read my 7 year old nephew a bed time story the other week I told him the tale of Jack and the Beanstock...

....fee fi fo fum I smell the Bengals Sucking!

83-Steelers-43
07-02-2007, 09:12 AM
STEELER HEADQUARTERS

Steeler players, local fans and Steeler fans around the globe!
You are about to embark upon the 2007-2008 season, toward which we have
striven these many months. The eyes of the NFL are upon you. The
hopes and prayers of Steeler fans everywhere march with you.
In company with our brave fans on
other Fronts, you will bring about the destruction of the Cincinnati Bengals organization,
the elimination of Bengal criminality over the oppressed Steeler fans who happen to live in Cincinnati, and security for ourselves in a free world.

Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy is well trained in crime, well
equipped with guns and alcohol. They will fight dirty and in some cases, go after your 13 year old daughters.

But this is the year 2007! Much has happened since the Bengal triumphs of
1988. The Pittsburgh Steelers have inflicted upon the Bengals great defeats,
in open battle, man-to-man. Our air attack has seriously reduced their
strength in the air and their capacity to wage war on the ground. Our drafting has given us an overwhelming superiority in weapons and munitions
of war, and placed at our disposal great reserves of trained players.
The tide has turned! The Steelers players are marching together to
Victory!

I have full confidence in your courage and devotion to duty and skill in
battle. We will accept nothing less than full Victory!

Good luck! And let us beseech the blessing of Almighty God upon this great
and noble undertaking........and oh yeah......the Bengals SUCK.

SIGNED: Dwight D. Eisenhower

tony hipchest
07-03-2007, 04:20 PM
...and on july 4, 1776 the colonies issued this declaration to thir oppressor:

We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That the bengals suck.

These United Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States; that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do.
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

happy 4th! and as you celebrate, thank the heavens above that

A) youre an american. (or atleast know several cool americans). and/or

B) youre not a bungles fan.

Preacher
07-06-2007, 06:22 PM
You know...

This thread should be a sticky!!

onthebus36
07-13-2007, 01:21 PM
Tomorrow, July 14th, is Bastille Day in France.

http://www.joslinhall.com/graphics/diamond-bastille.jpg

The Storming of the Bastille in Paris occured on July 14, 1789. While the medieval fortress and prison known as the Bastille contained only seven prisoners, its fall effectively marked the beginning of the French Revolution and proved conclusively that even in France, the Bengals suck.

xXTheSteelKingsXx
07-13-2007, 01:32 PM
Tomorrow, July 14th, is Bastille Day in France.

http://www.joslinhall.com/graphics/diamond-bastille.jpg

The Storming of the Bastille in Paris occured on July 14, 1789. While the medieval fortress and prison known as the Bastille contained only seven prisoners, its fall effectively marked the beginning of the French Revolution and proved conclusively that even in France, the Bengals suck.

:flap:

section514
07-13-2007, 01:46 PM
Today in
1881 : Billy the Kid is shot to death

Sheriff Pat Garrett shoots Henry McCarty, popularly known as Billy the Kid, to death at the Maxwell Ranch in New Mexico. Garrett, who had been tracking the Kid for three months after the gunslinger had escaped from prison only days before his scheduled execution, got a tip that Billy was holed up with members of the Cincinnati Bengals. While Billy was gone, Garrett waited in the dark in his bedroom. When Billy entered, Garrett shot him to death.

Back on April 1, 1878, Billy the Kid ambushed Sheriff William Brady and one deputy in Lincoln, New Mexico, after ranch owner John Tunstall had been murdered. Billy had worked at Tunstall's ranch and was outraged by his employer's slaying-vowing to hunt down every man responsible. Sheriff Brady and his men, who had been affiliated with rival ranchers, were involved with the gang that killed Tunstall on February 18. Billy's retaliatory attack left Brady and Deputy George Hindman dead. Although only 18 years old at the time, Billy had now committed as many as 17 murders.

Following his indictment for the murder of Sheriff Brady, Billy the Kid was the most wanted man in the West. Evading posses sent to capture him, he eventually struck a deal with the new governor of New Mexico: In return for his testimony against the perpetrators of the ongoing ranch wars in the state, Billy would be set free. Although he kept his word about the testimony, he began to distrust the promise that he would be released and so he escaped.

Once a fugitive, Billy killed a few more men, including the gunslinger Joe Grant, who had challenged him to a showdown. Legend has it that Billy managed to get a hold of Grant's gun prior to the fight and made sure that an empty chamber was up first in the man's revolver. When it came time to fire, only Billy's gun went off and Grant was left dead.

Legendary Sheriff Pat Garrett finally brought Billy the Kid in to stand trial. The judge sentenced Billy the Kid to hang until "you are dead, dead, dead." Billy reportedly responded, "And you can go to hell, hell, hell." Two weeks before his scheduled execution, Billy escaped, killing two guards in the process.

Garrett mounted yet another posse to bring in the Kid. After tracing him to the Maxwell Ranch, Garrett shot him to death. No legal charges were brought against him since the killing was ruled a justifiable homicide. Garrett is now playing for the Pittsburgh Steelers and plans on committing a justifiable homicide against the Bungles from Cincinnati.

MACH1
07-13-2007, 02:10 PM
Today in
1881 : Billy the Kid is shot to death

Sheriff Pat Garrett shoots Henry McCarty, popularly known as Billy the Kid, to death at the Maxwell Ranch in New Mexico. Garrett, who had been tracking the Kid for three months after the gunslinger had escaped from prison only days before his scheduled execution, got a tip that Billy was holed up with members of the Cincinnati Bengals. While Billy was gone, Garrett waited in the dark in his bedroom. When Billy entered, Garrett shot him to death.

Back on April 1, 1878, Billy the Kid ambushed Sheriff William Brady and one deputy in Lincoln, New Mexico, after ranch owner John Tunstall had been murdered. Billy had worked at Tunstall's ranch and was outraged by his employer's slaying-vowing to hunt down every man responsible. Sheriff Brady and his men, who had been affiliated with rival ranchers, were involved with the gang that killed Tunstall on February 18. Billy's retaliatory attack left Brady and Deputy George Hindman dead. Although only 18 years old at the time, Billy had now committed as many as 17 murders.

Following his indictment for the murder of Sheriff Brady, Billy the Kid was the most wanted man in the West. Evading posses sent to capture him, he eventually struck a deal with the new governor of New Mexico: In return for his testimony against the perpetrators of the ongoing ranch wars in the state, Billy would be set free. Although he kept his word about the testimony, he began to distrust the promise that he would be released and so he escaped.

Once a fugitive, Billy killed a few more men, including the gunslinger Joe Grant, who had challenged him to a showdown. Legend has it that Billy managed to get a hold of Grant's gun prior to the fight and made sure that an empty chamber was up first in the man's revolver. When it came time to fire, only Billy's gun went off and Grant was left dead.

Legendary Sheriff Pat Garrett finally brought Billy the Kid in to stand trial. The judge sentenced Billy the Kid to hang until "you are dead, dead, dead." Billy reportedly responded, "And you can go to hell, hell, hell." Two weeks before his scheduled execution, Billy escaped, killing two guards in the process.

Garrett mounted yet another posse to bring in the Kid. After tracing him to the Maxwell Ranch, Garrett shot him to death. No legal charges were brought against him since the killing was ruled a justifiable homicide.

And this tells us how the bungals suck ?????

section514
07-13-2007, 02:21 PM
fixed it

MACH1
07-13-2007, 02:48 PM
Astronomers using the Hubble telescope and ground-based observers have discovered the first example of a isolated, stellar-mass black hole. They detected one of these lonely, invisible objects indirectly by measuring how their extreme suckitude bends the light of a more distant star behind them. All previously known "stellar" black holes have been found orbiting normal stars. Astronomers determined the presence of this powerhouse by examining their effect on their companions. The findings also suggest that stellar-mass black holes do not require some sort of interaction in a system to form but may be produced in the collapse of isolated, massive egos, as has long been proposed by stellar theorists.
Astronomers then pin-pointed the black hole in Cincinnati,OH. One astronomer was quoted as saying "oh man, do you know how bad you'd have to suck"

xXTheSteelKingsXx
07-13-2007, 04:11 PM
Astronomers using the Hubble telescope and ground-based observers have discovered the first example of a isolated, stellar-mass black hole. They detected one of these lonely, invisible objects indirectly by measuring how their extreme suckitude bends the light of a more distant star behind them. All previously known "stellar" black holes have been found orbiting normal stars. Astronomers determined the presence of this powerhouse by examining their effect on their companions. The findings also suggest that stellar-mass black holes do not require some sort of interaction in a system to form but may be produced in the collapse of isolated, massive egos, as has long been proposed by stellar theorists.
Astronomers then pin-pointed the black hole in Cincinnati,OH. One astronomer was quoted as saying "oh man, do you know how bad you'd have to suck"

:toofunny:Hillarious!:toofunny:

onthebus36
07-13-2007, 04:48 PM

So science has proven that the Bungles suck with such force that not even light can escape their suckiness.

tony hipchest
07-15-2007, 08:55 PM
on the night the philadelphia phillies become the 1st franchise to ever lose 10,000 games the owners put it all into perspective, in the post game press conference, when they said :

atleast were not the bengals. they suck.

Galax Steeler
07-16-2007, 04:09 AM
Nice post tony but you know what the Bengals still suck.

Aussie_steeler
07-16-2007, 05:43 AM
For those who were watching and laughing at Charles Barkley on ESPN at the major celebrity golf tournament have to be amazed at that swing. Apparently he cannot swing and hit a golf ball.

His coach reports that on the practice tee he has found a new training aid that Charles can hit 100% of the time , Guaranteed. Hopeful soon with continual practice hitting from hitting this aid he will soon be able to conquer his fear of hitting a golf ball.

Charles Barkley golf training aid - easier to hit than a golf ball
https://www.americansportscollectibles.com/Cincinnati-Bengals-Helmet.jpg

Buzz05
07-18-2007, 08:15 AM
(AP) Smithfield, Va -- Atlanta Falcons Quarterback Michael Vick released a statement reguarding his indictment for dog fighting. The Virginia native said "I am completely innocent of all charges." When asked about the possibility of serving up to 6 years in prison, Vick responded "Well it could be worse, I could be a Bangel and they really suck. "

steelpride12
07-18-2007, 11:20 AM
(AP) Smithfield, Va -- Atlanta Falcons Quarterback Michael Vick released a statement reguarding his indictment for dog fighting. The Virginia native said "I am completely innocent of all charges." When asked about the possibility of serving up to 6 years in prison, Vick responded "Well it could be worse, I could be a Bangel and they really suck. "

HA i cant stop laughing ha!!

Jman
07-18-2007, 01:38 PM

Hilarious...:sofunny:

cbinpit
07-18-2007, 03:10 PM
:cheers:

Preacher
07-18-2007, 04:08 PM

In a followup interview, it was asked why Vick was involved in the dog fighting. He responded, "What other animals could fight? You can't control birds, C*ck fighting is too sissy-ish, and Bengals just suck... Even against lowly Falcons!"