PDA

View Full Version : in 1492 Columbus discovered...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

tony hipchest
03-08-2009, 04:04 PM
ever hear the Mexican legend of the"Chupacabra"?

Chupacabra is the spanish translation of "bengals suck".

MACH1
03-08-2009, 04:27 PM
The The Asian sucking tiger mosquito, It is native to the tropical and subtropical areas of Southeast Asia; however, in the past couple of decades this species has invaded the Cincinnati, OH area. Named after the bungals for its sucking power. The Asian sucking tiger mosquito particularly bites during the day. Depending upon region and biotype there are differing active peaks but for the most part they suck on Sundays. They search for their hosts inside and outside of human dwellings, but are particularly active outside. The size of the suck depends upon the size of the mosquito, but it is usually around seven days a week.

http://www.extertronic.com/image/insect-repellents/tiger-mosquito-repellent.jpg
See the sucking action above

stillers4me
03-08-2009, 04:35 PM
The The Asian sucking tiger mosquito, It is native to the tropical and subtropical areas of Southeast Asia; however, in the past couple of decades this species has invaded the Cincinnati, OH area. Named after the bungals for its sucking power. The Asian sucking tiger mosquito particularly bites during the day. Depending upon region and biotype there are differing active peaks but for the most part they suck on Sundays. They search for their hosts inside and outside of human dwellings, but are particularly active outside. The size of the suck depends upon the size of the mosquito, but it is usually around seven days a week.

.........and especially on Sundays. :thumbsup:

tony hipchest
03-08-2009, 04:40 PM
:rofl: :rofl::rofl:

devilsdancefloor
03-08-2009, 10:35 PM
:rofl::chuckle::rofl::laughing::laughing::laughing :

Galax Steeler
03-11-2009, 05:18 AM
March 11 2009 The Bengals stills suck.:coffee:

Galax Steeler
03-11-2009, 05:18 AM
Double post. But what the hell the bengals still suck.

Muppet13
03-11-2009, 03:20 PM

I just saw one outside here in Cincy.:chuckle:

tony hipchest
03-11-2009, 09:54 PM
even zoo animals know. hey baby monkey... what do the bengals do?

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/2176-1.jpg

MACH1
03-12-2009, 12:30 AM
http://dygytalworld.ehost-services139.com/forums/images/smilies/smiley_roll1.gifhttp://dygytalworld.ehost-services139.com/forums/images/smilies/smiley_roll1.gif

Galax Steeler
03-12-2009, 05:26 AM

That is funny:toofunny:

stlrtruck
03-12-2009, 07:31 AM

I think after this post, we can officially shut down this thread. I don't think it can be made any clearer than that.

tony hipchest
03-19-2009, 02:40 PM
is it true today or tomorrow is "mr rogers day" in pittsburgh? the official "help your neighbor" day.

thats great. he helped teach young children so many lifebuiding skills such as politeness, sharing, and manners in such a gentle and warm fashion.

i especially loved it when he would sign off, grabbing his sweater off of the hanger and say-

and remember kids... the bengals suck.

Pittsburghfan
03-19-2009, 05:33 PM
1,037 posts in this thread and... imagine that the bengals still suck.

stillers4me
03-19-2009, 06:04 PM
1,037 posts in this thread and... imagine that the bengals still suck.

I don't have to use my imagination.

The Bengals suck.

devilsdancefloor
03-20-2009, 11:04 PM
Palmer says the bengals are going tothe super bowl next year

http://img19.picoodle.com/img/img19/3/3/20/gumby12001/f_kapowm_84ea132.jpg

The bungels still suck!

Galax Steeler
03-22-2009, 08:18 AM
Palmer says the bengals are going tothe super bowl next year

He knows that isn't going to happen because they suck.

Steelman16
03-24-2009, 12:25 AM
Don't panic guys but........*gulp*.....but.....

The bengals sucks.

Oh dang, it's plural now. :chuckle:

stlrtruck
03-24-2009, 07:16 AM
Congress just passed a new research package to determine the suckiness in Cincinnati. Barack Obama wanting to get to the bottom of the black hole that is the bengals organization has set in motion the medical research to determine if it is clearly the bengals players that suck so much or the sum of the whole called bengals that suck.

Half of the team will randomly be selected to move to one of 30 other teams (Obama has excluded the Steelers in case of serioius infection). The players they replace will then come to the bengals.

The scientist are looking for serious answers to the amount of suckiness that has been seen for years in Cincinnati. One scientist was stated, "We're not sure what we are going to find but we know the bengals suck! and we just want to know how bad!"

Muppet13
03-24-2009, 04:15 PM
Over the years there have been numerous tornando sitings in Cincy.

hmmm..............:chuckle:

Galax Steeler
03-27-2009, 05:26 AM
Over the years there have been numerous tornando sitings in Cincy.

hmmm..............:chuckle:

And they still suck

tony hipchest
03-31-2009, 04:51 PM
happy 61's birthday al gore. :party:

on the eve of his birthday gore announced a new line of enviornmental research to look into the depletion of the ozone and the giant hole that has formed in the atmospheric protective layer. the depletion is thought to be caused by the bengals sucking.

the great news is that this research will come at no cost whatsoever, since everyone already knows the bengals suck.

wow. the bengals sucked an entire hole in our atmosphere that threatens the entire earths population. :dang:

Muppet13
03-31-2009, 07:18 PM
happy 61's birthday al gore. :party:

on the eve of his birthday gore announced a new line of enviornmental research to look into the depletion of the ozone and the giant hole that has formed in the atmospheric protective layer. the depletion is thought to be caused by the bengals sucking.

the great news is that this research will come at no cost whatsoever, since everyone already knows the bengals suck.

wow. the bengals sucked an entire hole in our atmosphere that threatens the entire earths population. :dang:

nice!!!:chuckle::chuckle:

Dino 6 Rings
04-16-2009, 01:21 PM
I was looking at the 2009 Schedule and realized...The Bengals Still Suck!

Steelman16
04-18-2009, 09:50 AM
Lest we should forget with the subterfuge of the Living Legend...

The Bengals Suck!

Galax Steeler
04-18-2009, 10:34 AM
THE BUNGHOLES STILL AND WILL ALWAYS SUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mewtwo
04-22-2009, 01:31 PM
Hey...it's been a while since I've posted here. Can anyone here remind me just how much the Bengals suck? :grin:

Steelman16
04-22-2009, 03:04 PM
106 pages should tell you all you need to know. :laughing:

stlrtruck
04-22-2009, 03:38 PM
Hey...it's been a while since I've posted here. Can anyone here remind me just how much the Bengals suck? :grin:

Well in case you missed it, this ratbirds fan proclaimed writing legend and he quickly proved that he sucks and there was just a slight moment that the entire world thought he sucked more than the bungals, but as much as he sucks - the bungals suck harder!

Galax Steeler
04-23-2009, 05:09 AM

It may have been awhile since you posted but you will never forget that the bungholes suck.

stillers4me
04-23-2009, 06:20 AM
You know you suck when your "best" player is legally refferred to as a number and would cut his left nut off to be traded.

MACH1
04-24-2009, 07:24 PM
The bungals suck so bad
How bad do they suck?
So bad they make Slim Q. Cumber look good.

Dino 6 Rings
04-26-2009, 12:55 PM
I was just on the phone with Ray Maualuga from USC and he told me...he was thinking about killing himself, because even he knows...the Bengals Suck.

MACH1
04-28-2009, 09:56 PM
Got to get to work in this thread, can't let the pickle boy thread take over.

And the Bungals Suck

stlrtruck
04-28-2009, 10:10 PM
Got to get to work in this thread, can't let the pickle boy thread take over.

And the Bungals Suck

If it weren't for the bungals, we all know what Columbus would have discovered ages ago. But alas, TIMMAH is safe, for as much as TIMMAH sucks - the bungals are that much worse.

Steelman16
04-28-2009, 10:10 PM
Even the guy they drafted from ACU is a troublemaker. :chuckle:

Galax Steeler
04-29-2009, 05:24 AM
Even after the 2009 nfl draft the Bungholes still suck.

Steelman16
05-03-2009, 01:48 PM
Lest we should forget...

THE

BUNGLES

SUCK!

stlrtruck
05-03-2009, 05:31 PM
Did anyone hear Obama's latest press conference. It didn't last long and basically came down to one thing:

In order to get the economy jump started, it was going to take a general effort to remember that THE BUNGLES SUCK

Dino 6 Rings
05-05-2009, 12:42 PM
THE BENGALS SUCK

TIM LUMBER SWALLOWS!

Galax Steeler
05-07-2009, 05:16 AM
THE BENGALS SUCK

TIM LUMBER SWALLOWS!

Agreed 100%:drink:

stlrtruck
05-07-2009, 07:52 AM
So I saw in another thread that the bungles signed R. Williams.

I guess him or his agent never heard that THE BUNGLES SUCK!

Isn't cincinnati where bad players go to officially end their careers and college kids go because they weren't taught better?

stlrtruck
05-14-2009, 11:37 PM
I just finished watching the redwings get lucky and the bruins get ousted and thought to myself, "Self, this was only a half sucky night, but man those bungals REALLY SUCK!"

tony hipchest
05-14-2009, 11:51 PM
so it looks like the pens/redwings again for the stanley cup.

man that really [the bengals] sucks. :dang:

Tim Lumber
05-19-2009, 03:37 AM
Christopher Columbus aka Mayonasse Face..hahaha! Mayonasse face..I may need to get that quote patented!

Galax Steeler
05-19-2009, 04:41 AM
Coloumbus discoverd that Tim Dumber sucks and so does his writing.

stlrtruck
05-19-2009, 08:05 AM
Christopher Columbus aka Mayonasse Face..hahaha! Mayonasse face..I may need to get that quote patented!

:offtopic:

stlrtruck
05-27-2009, 08:54 AM
Ok so with reports coming in from OTAs and media types looking for something to write about, I figured it was time to :bump: this thread.

And in light of a recent :troll: on the board, it seems a few of us may have forgotten:

THE BENGALS SUCK, THEY REALLY REALLY SUCK!

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-27-2009, 09:17 AM

Soooo...anyone who can actual spell "Mayonnaise" correctly wouldn't be infringing on the patent...right?

Stlrs4Life
05-28-2009, 09:23 PM
That Timmah sucks worse than the Bengals!

tony hipchest
05-28-2009, 09:58 PM

What The F**k is this bengals suck doing posting in my thread???

make like your dick, and beat it.

Galax Steeler
06-03-2009, 04:53 AM
Lets not forget that the Bungholes still suck this year.

stlrtruck
06-03-2009, 09:00 AM
Lets not forget that the Bungholes still suck this year.

Thanks GS, with all the TIMMAH posts I was beginning to think that others may have forgotten that the BUNGALS SUCK!

Dino 6 Rings
06-03-2009, 09:49 AM
I was watching NFL Network and they were highlighting Chad Johnson's off season workout where he's training as a boxer to work on his hand eye coordination and foot work and it occured to me while watching this that THE BENGALS SUCK!

Mewtwo
06-05-2009, 08:29 AM
When a team has a player who legally changes their last name to a number in Spanish, you know they suck!

Dino 6 Rings
06-05-2009, 05:48 PM
So I'm watching the Penguins beat up on the Red Wings last night, and right after the Tick Tack Toe shot I got up all excited, and was cheering, then I remembered out of the blue...

THE BENGALS SUCK!!!

Indo
06-05-2009, 06:22 PM
Thanks GS, with all the TIMMAH posts I was beginning to think that others may have forgotten that the BUNGALS SUCK!

2 Things.

First--
We will Never, Ever forget that the Bangholes suck

2) About Chad Johnson
Do you think he felt like a total douche when he realized that Ocho Cinco actually means "Eight" "five" and not "Eighty Five"? (eighty five is ochenta y cinco)

More importantly, do you think he has even realized it at all? (I don't)

Galax Steeler
06-09-2009, 05:17 AM
Lets not forget that the Bungholes still suck.

stlrtruck
06-09-2009, 09:04 AM
2 Things.

First--
We will Never, Ever forget that the Bangholes suck

2) About Chad Johnson
Do you think he felt like a total douche when he realized that Ocho Cinco actually means "Eight" "five" and not "Eighty Five"? (eighty five is ochenta y cinco)

More importantly, do you think he has even realized it at all? (I don't)

I don't think ocho stinko realizes anything until after the fact and it just added to the total suckitude of the bungals!

Dino 6 Rings
06-09-2009, 10:51 AM
Chad was on the NFL Network this weekend. I watched, it was interesting to learn that THE BENGALS SUCK!

Preacher
06-10-2009, 12:24 AM
A picture is worth a thousand words, or in this case. . . 3 words!

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll59/meraby/celebrity5.jpg

tony hipchest
06-10-2009, 01:02 AM
the bengals suck...

but then again, so did the 2 doo-doo pushers in "brokeback mounting"

There’s nothing to worry about, according to Ochocinco. He and Palmer are as close as a couple of cowboys riding out a cold night in the mountains.

“I know people are trying to say we’re mad at each other and all that, but we’re good,” he told Bengals.com. “We’re like Brokeback Mountain. ”

:wtf:

Preacher
06-10-2009, 03:34 AM
Went to the iGod website and had this conversation--

Me:
Do you hate the bengals?
God:
I try not to hold grudges.
Me:
do you think the bengals suck?
God:
Why would I think the bengals suck.
Me:
Because they are the bengals
God:
Good reason.

Galax Steeler
06-10-2009, 04:57 AM
the bengals suck...

but then again, so did the 2 doo-doo pushers in "brokeback mounting"

:wtf:

Good one :toofunny:

Dino 6 Rings
06-11-2009, 11:34 AM
Actual lyrics to a Grateful Dead song called US Blues:

Red and White
Blue suede shoes
I'm Uncle Sam
How do you do?
Gimme five
I'm still alive
Ain't no luck
The Bengals Suck!!!

tony hipchest
06-16-2009, 09:55 PM
former dallas DE, greg ellis, signs with the oakland raiders. terms of the deal- 3 years/ $7 mil.

www.thebengalsuckpress.com

(AP) in what was a stunning turn of events for the cinncinatti bengals, disgruntled dallas defensive end, greg ellis, rejected their open arms, and instead took a far below market value deal to sign with the hapless raiders.

it was widely speculated that the bengals, who finished the season 10th in overall defense in 08, and had a spectacular draft defensively, would look to reunite ellis with former defensive coordinator zimmer and teammate roy williams.

some regarded the 9 year veteran standout as the missing piece that would return the unit to playoff calibur form.

when asked why the pro bowl player from 2 years ago decided on the raiders instead of reuniting with his former coach he said, "ive always loved zim and he turned me into the player i am, but the bengals suck."

roy williams, who had a large part in trying to recruit his former cowboy teammate was obviously disappointed, as he thought a deal to bring him to cincinatti, was just a formality.

when asked in retrospect, if he had any second thoughts on signing with the bengals so quickly, he said "well no, not really, because i suck."

NJarhead
06-16-2009, 10:06 PM
former dallas DE, greg ellis, signs with the oakland raiders. terms of the deal- 3 years/ $7 mil.

www.thebengalsuckpress.com

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Galax Steeler
06-19-2009, 05:19 AM
We are getting closer and closer to the new season and the Bungholes still suck.

stlrtruck
06-19-2009, 08:47 AM
So I was sitting at work yesterday and the deadline was getting closer and closer and the work was slowly going away and as stressed as I was, this huge smile came upon my face when I realized something.....
My job sucks, but not as bad as the bungals!!!

Dino 6 Rings
06-22-2009, 12:29 PM
There she was just walking down the street
singing
Do Wah Diddy Diddy Dum Bengals SUCK!

Galax Steeler
06-25-2009, 05:12 AM
We all know the Bungholes still suck.

Dino 6 Rings
06-25-2009, 09:33 AM
Who Dey Think Them Bengals SUCK!

stillers4me
06-25-2009, 08:19 PM
Who Dey Think Them Bengals SUCK!

Me dey knows dem Bengals suck!

MACH1
06-25-2009, 11:37 PM
The Ark of the Covenant was unveiled to mankind for the first time in two thousand years. Where a stone tablet was found inside in whats to be thought as Gods own hand writing. Was the eleventh commandment " Thy bungals shall sucketh forever"

tony hipchest
06-25-2009, 11:42 PM
Michael Jackson held a press conference today upon his arrival at the Pearly Gates.

"While i may have been the "King of Pop", the Bengals will always be the "king of suck".

ha7VwGJDsrk

Galax Steeler
06-26-2009, 04:53 AM
We dey think them bengals suck.

stlrtruck
06-26-2009, 09:31 AM
So I'm sitting here in my home on a vacation day, listening to the thunderstorm outside, waiting for a friend to show up to go to the beach, and I was thinking to myself, "Self, this really sucks!" and then self responded back to me, "You know if you think this is bad, you should see the bungals, they truly suck!" And I just shook my head in agreement, nothing else needed to be said!

tony hipchest
07-03-2009, 06:43 PM
on the eve of the 4th of july a preliminary draft of francis scott keys "star spangled banner" has been discovered.

key penned the poem (which became our national anthem) after witnessing a huge american flag flying over the fort after the brits had bombarded baltimore for 25 hours.

here is an exerpt-

Ohhhh say can you seeeee....

the bengals suck.

:usa:

Galax Steeler
07-05-2009, 09:15 AM
on the eve of the 4th of july a preliminary draft of francis scott keys "star spangled banner" has been discovered.

key penned the poem (which became our national anthem) after witnessing a huge american flag flying over the fort after the brits had bombarded baltimore for 25 hours.

here is an exerpt-

:usa:

I wonder if they would consider changing it.:rofl:

Dino 6 Rings
07-06-2009, 01:33 PM
Yesterday, my youngest daughter and wife went to get their toes and nails done, the woman asked my 9 year old precious little girl if she wanted Tiger Stripes on her toes. At first she was excited, then she saw the girl break out the orange and she said "Wait a second, you can't use orange and black, because the BENGALS SUCK"

tony hipchest
07-06-2009, 08:40 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/mcclatchy/20090706/wl_mcclatchy/3266646

MOSCOW — Presidents Barack Obama and Dmitry Medvedev on Monday agreed to cut up to a third of the nuclear warheads in their strategic arsenals, but acknowledged that disagreements linger about a proposed U.S. missile defense shield.

Obama and Medvedev stressed that the proposal marked a turn away from the post-Cold War lows of the past few years.

In addition to the conversation about nuclear weapons, Russia said that it would begin allowing the U.S. to ship arms for Afghanistan through the country. Russia and the U.S. also are resuming military-to-military cooperation, a process suspended after the Russia - Georgia war last summer.

Speaking to reporters during Obama's first trip here as president, both men said that they were determined to put the tensions of recent years behind them.

"It is not a simple job, because the backlog of problems is quite impressive," Medvedev said.

Obama said relations have "suffered from a sense of drift," but he and Medvedev were "committed to leaving behind the suspicion and the rivalry of the past."

Talks almost broke down until Obama conceded that America must and will do more to prevent the Bengals from sucking.

Galax Steeler
07-07-2009, 05:22 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/mcclatchy/20090706/wl_mcclatchy/3266646

Nothing can prevent the Bungholes from sucking.:toofunny:

SteelMember
07-14-2009, 02:59 PM
chad's first proposed tweet discovered...

"hey fans. it's me ocho cinco. i've just came to the sideline after our first 3 and out of the year, and i can tell you this...even with all the advances in technology and the unlimited capibilities of the human mind, one thing remains unchanged...we still suck."

tony hipchest
07-15-2009, 06:57 PM
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/taint-1.jpg

the bengals suck shit.

stlrtruck
07-15-2009, 10:17 PM
It was fun during the past few months to learn that certain new individuals on this forum do suck. But no matter how many trolls find their way from trailer park to suckitude in a Steelers forum. One truth remains untouched...

THE BENGALS SUCK!

Galax Steeler
07-16-2009, 05:11 AM
With the 2009 season aproaching one thing remains the same the Bungholes still suck.

stlrtruck
07-23-2009, 12:05 PM
Was watching sportscenter this morning and saw CP was on there talking about how they were going to do great things...

Then I thought, exactly what are you going to do better? SUCK! You already SUCK, I didn't know they could get better (or worse depending on how you look at it)!

Galax Steeler
07-24-2009, 05:01 AM
It is 5:00 am in the morning and the Bungholes still suck.

stlrtruck
08-04-2009, 09:43 AM
Training camp is upon us and just as true as it is that players hate two-a-days in the blistering heat, it is still true the bengals suck!

MACH1
08-05-2009, 04:02 PM
The bungals are like prostitutes, it's their job to suck.

stlrtruck
08-14-2009, 08:37 AM
Last thing heard at the bungals training camp meeting.

"Hey boys, don't forget WE SUCK!"

RoethlisBURGHer
08-14-2009, 05:19 PM
It's 5:19 in the afternoon and the Bengals still suck!

SteelTalons
08-14-2009, 05:36 PM
The bungals are like prostitutes, it's their job to suck.

And yet they suck at that too.

7SteelGal43
08-14-2009, 05:46 PM
So I was watching the Presidents town hall meeting, and I've seen lots of coverage of town hall meetings all over the United States, and one thing I've yet to hear him, or anyone on either side of the aisle point out, that we've known for years......the bengals suck.

Galax Steeler
08-15-2009, 08:19 AM
Palmer hurt his little ankle and the Bungholes still suck.

Galax Steeler
08-21-2009, 05:27 AM
Lets not forget that the Bengals still suck.

Indo
08-21-2009, 05:38 PM
Even when Ochodoucho kicks field goals they suck (although they unsucked just for that one brief moment when they beat the Cheatriots----and then went right back to sucking)

urgle burgle
08-27-2009, 01:09 PM
if a tree falls in the forest.....and there is noone around to hear it.....do the bengals still suck?

why, yes, yes, they do......

Preacher
08-27-2009, 02:49 PM
if a tree falls in the forest.....and there is noone around to hear it.....do the bengals still suck?

So you went through the hassle of signing up on this site... to come into this thread and give us THAT as your first post ever here?

Good for you! :chuckle:

Indo
08-27-2009, 05:12 PM

:toofunny: A MOST EXCELLENT first post

7SteelGal43
08-27-2009, 06:02 PM

I'd like to nominate this as BEST FIRST POST EVER. :chuckle:

stillers4me
08-27-2009, 07:07 PM
So you went through the hassle of signing up on this site... to come into this thread and give us THAT as your first post ever here?

Brilliant! :tt03:

tony hipchest
08-27-2009, 07:33 PM
original. spontaneous. creative. (everything the bengals lack because they suck)....

i agree. great first post! :thumbsup:

proof positive that just when you start to think the bengals couldnt suck any worse than they do, they suck in new, yet familiar ways.

Preacher
08-28-2009, 03:39 AM
original. spontaneous. creative. (everything the bengals lack because they suck)....

i agree. great first post! :thumbsup:

proof positive that just when you start to think the bengals couldnt suck any worse than they do, they suck in new, yet familiar ways.
Well, I went to find a picture of how much teh Bengals suck....

ooooooooooooooooooops :jawdrop:

I am not searching for any more pics of the Bengals sucking.

SteelersinCA
08-28-2009, 10:37 AM
Look out Preach!

Galax Steeler
08-29-2009, 07:47 AM

It probably couldn't have been said any better.:rofl:

urgle burgle
09-04-2009, 01:20 AM
thank you all so very much.....and a great new season to us all....as always...go steelers

MACH1
09-04-2009, 01:24 AM
Yet another year and the bungals still suck.

stlrtruck
09-04-2009, 09:11 AM
Pre-season = bungals suck
Regular season = bungals still suck
Post-season = bungals have to look it up in the dictionary, right after they realize THEY SUCK!

MACH1
09-05-2009, 06:43 PM
http://pictureisunrelated.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/wtf-pics-tiger-man.jpg

Come here big boy, let me show you how much the bengals suck.

tony hipchest
09-13-2009, 03:55 PM
suck is as suck does

-forrest gump

bungles vs donkos = suckiest game ever. they both suck.

tony hipchest
09-13-2009, 04:02 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! my post with 20 seconds left and the bengals leading 7-6 jinxed the bungles!

holy shit they SUCK!

stillers4me
09-13-2009, 04:24 PM
Another NFL football season begins.

And the Bengals....still.....suck!

Steeler in Carolina
09-13-2009, 07:27 PM
I think Brandon Stokley agrees that the Bengals suck.

Galax Steeler
09-14-2009, 04:59 AM
We will always remember that the Bungholes will always suck.:rofl:

stillers4me
09-14-2009, 08:51 AM
Post game quotes......http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Broncos-Bengals-Postgame-Quotes/1c405bff-f86b-4cab-9de0-29f53b3b4819

CARSON PALMER:
Could you believe what you were seeing on that last touchdown pass?

“I have never seen anything like that. I’ve been playing football since I was seven or eight years old. I’ve seen a Hail Mary caught in the end zone, but that was just a little bit different than a Hail Mary. I still can't believe how bad we sucked right up to the very end."

Indo
09-14-2009, 10:55 AM
Post game quotes......http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Broncos-Bengals-Postgame-Quotes/1c405bff-f86b-4cab-9de0-29f53b3b4819

CARSON PALMER:
Could you believe what you were seeing on that last touchdown pass?

I have never seen anything like that. Ive been playing football since I was seven or eight years old. Ive seen a Hail Mary caught in the end zone, but that was just a little bit different than a Hail Mary. I still can't believe how bad we sucked right up to the very end."

The article continues:

Q: Can words describe how you guys were feeling in the locker room after the game?Nope. Disgust, offensively. We just realized that this year will be like every other year--we will suck

Q: What were the problems on offense?
A number of things, all stemming from the fact that we suck.

Q: How is it that the offense can go all game without moving the ball, and then in the last three minutes, drive the ball down the field and score?
I wish I knew. I think it's primarily because we suck. We just got REALLY lucky during the last three minutes. Maybe there was some cosmotological alignment of the planets that happens, like, every 5000 years that brought us that luck.

Q: Chris Henry had a good preseason, and he was a non factor in this game. Why was that?
Because he's a Bungle, and he sucks

Q: Was it surprising to see Laveranues Coles struggle as much as he did?
Yes. Because he previously did not suck. Now that he's a Bungle, he sucks. The suckitude of the rest of us has rubbed off on him.

Q: Was there something different that their defense was doing up until the second half?Nope. They don't suck ( as bad as us)

Q: Did it take some time to get the rust off since you didnt play much in the preseason?
It took a little bit to get the rust off. I wasnt exactly comfortable, but I didnt expect to be. I knew I was going to have some butterflies and some rust with some foot issues. It took a little while to get those out. Once I did, I realized that I still suck

Q: Was there anything special said in the huddle before the last drive?
Yep. I said to the team, "Try not to suck for this one last drive. After all, the 5000-year alignment of the planets is occurring RIGHT NOW, and we have to try to strive for mediocrity just this once.

Q: Based on the way the offense played all day, what did that last drive do to the confidence of the offense?
Well, we thanked the gods for the planetary alignment. I'm having a Incense-burning ritual later on at my house to thank them even further. Wanna come?

tony hipchest
09-14-2009, 11:23 AM
:toofunny: good stuff.

Q: Did it take some time to get the rust off since you didn’t play much in the preseason?
“It took a little bit to get the rust off. I wasn’t exactly comfortable, but I didn’t expect to be. I knew I was going to have some butterflies and some rust with some foot issues. It took a little while to get those out. Once I did, I realized that I still suck”

the bengals could suck the rust off of a shipwreck.

stillers4me
09-14-2009, 11:47 AM
:toofunny: good stuff.

Q: Did it take some time to get the rust off since you didn’t play much in the preseason?
“It took a little bit to get the rust off. I wasn’t exactly comfortable, but I didn’t expect to be. I knew I was going to have some butterflies and some rust with some foot issues. It took a little while to get those out. Once I did, I realized that I still suck”

the bengals could suck the rust off of a shipwreck.

They suck so bad that when the Broncos scored that freak TD, all the air was sucked right out of PB Stadium, creating such a vacuum that we were pulled right off our couch 20 miles away on the east side of Shitzinnati.

MACH1
09-14-2009, 11:50 AM
They suck so bad that when I heard the suck noise I thought it was a A-10 Warthog flying over the house.

tony hipchest
09-14-2009, 01:07 PM
http://forums.cincybengals.com/showthread.php?t=28610&page=5

Originally Posted by ARiversRunsThroughIT

We didn't deserve the win & the football gods did this to us because we suck.

Our town sucks, our team sucks, our coaches suck, our fans suck, our owner sucks, we all suck.

It isn't meant to be for this city, we fans, this owner, these coaches, these players, nobody.

I'm done.

The last worthless afternoon i spend with this pathetic franchise.

I hope we lose the team, I hope they move.

I hate this ****ing team & I'm absolutey done.

I am officially a Pittsburg Steeler fan forever.

That City is meant for champions.

Our City is for losers.

Later Losers.

:rofl: :toofunny: :sofunny:

Indo
09-14-2009, 01:40 PM
That is priceless!

Galax Steeler
09-15-2009, 05:12 AM
Week no.2 in the nfl is almost here and the Bungholes still suck.

sharkweek
09-15-2009, 06:09 AM

the best part about that guy is that, if not not mistaken, he looks like he was actually an ardent/dedicated fan and not just a troll (if he was a troll then its one of the most elaborate ruses ever)

the guy has thousands of posts, hundred of thousands of "bengals bucks" (whatever that means), and 5 special awards including "Most Knowledgeable Member (NFL) 2004" and "most Most Knowledgable Member (Bengals) 2005"

:rofl: :laughing: :rofl: :laughing: :rofl:

Aussie_steeler
09-16-2009, 06:26 AM
What is even funnier is the intro to the thread.

Here we go. Let's be positive and refrain from trashing the team we love till at least 4:05 pm. I'm expecting a good game with the bengals coming out on top 24-14.

Did Columbus have to wait until 4:06pm to discover that the bengals suck???

Texasteel
09-16-2009, 07:49 AM
What is even funnier is the intro to the thread.

Did Columbus have to wait until 4:06pm to discover that the bengals suck???

No, there are some things that you just know from birth.:wink02:

RoethlisBURGHer
09-16-2009, 11:54 AM
It's 11:54 am and the Bengals still suck!

stlrtruck
09-16-2009, 03:21 PM
I'm sitting at my desk thinking man this sucks, then I realized at least I'm not a bungal!

Galax Steeler
09-19-2009, 09:25 AM
come Sunday the Bungholes will be 0 and 2 that will show the world that they still suck.

Steeler in Carolina
09-19-2009, 10:47 PM
Right now, they are sucking in Green Bay.

Psyychoward86
09-19-2009, 10:52 PM
that Ochostinko cries too much and the Bengals stiiiill suck

Galax Steeler
09-23-2009, 05:11 AM
We are playing the Bungholes this week and no one is saying they suck.

stillers4me
09-23-2009, 06:56 AM
We are playing the Bungholes this week and no one is saying they suck.

They suck.
They suck.
They suck.
They suck.
They suck.
They suck.
They suck.
They suck.
They suck.

All the bandwagon fans are crawling out like dirty roaches. None of know haw to act like they've been there before. They won one game and they are acting like they beat us already.

They suck.
They suck.
They suck.
They suck.
They suck.
They suck.
They suck.
They suck.
They suck.
They suck.
They suck.
They suck.
They suck.
They suck.
They suck.
They suck.
They suck.
They suck.

stlrtruck
09-23-2009, 08:53 AM
They suck.
They suck.
They suck.
They suck.
They suck.
They suck.
They suck.
They suck.
They suck.

All the bandwagon fans are crawling out like dirty roaches. None of know haw to act like they've been there before. They won one game and they are acting like they beat us already.

They suck.
They suck.
They suck.
They suck.
They suck.
They suck.
They suck.
They suck.
They suck.
They suck.
They suck.
They suck.
They suck.
They suck.
They suck.
They suck.
They suck.
They suck.

Tell us how you really feel.

I missed it, do the bungals suck?

SteelTalons
09-23-2009, 11:26 AM
Tell us how you really feel.

I missed it, do the bungals suck?

Like a dirt devil.

Galax Steeler
09-23-2009, 04:16 PM
Like a dirt devil.

And then some:rofl:

RoethlisBURGHer
09-23-2009, 05:11 PM
My friend lost his job today.

This is what he said:

"I lost my job and I have a house and truck payment. On the bright side, I am not a Cincinnati Bengal."

And yes, he was serious.

SteelMember
09-24-2009, 11:11 AM
***BREAKING NEWS***

The fast food restaurant chain, Wendy's visited the practice facility of the Cincinnati Bengals this week in hopes of uncovering a means to drink a Frosty through a straw. It seems, a spokesmen for the company explained it like this.."If anyone could effectively pull this off, it would be the Bengals. They've sucked long and hard for awhile now. I don't think there are many out there with more experience in this matter."

MattsMe
09-25-2009, 12:37 AM
http://memegenerator.net/Instances/968/Kanye-Finish-IM-SORRY-TAYLOR-BUT-THE-BENGALS-HAVE-THE-SUCKIEST-TEAM-OF-ALL-TIME.jpg

stlrtruck
09-25-2009, 06:17 PM
On the way home from daycare today, my daughter was singing STEELERS SONGS at the top of her lungs all loud and proud and while I haven't taught her these fated words, I was thinking to myself, "MAN THE BUNGALS SUCK!"

stillers4me
09-25-2009, 06:34 PM
The Bengals suck.

That is all.

tony hipchest
09-25-2009, 06:37 PM
whoa. those petroglyphs carved in the side of kanyes nugget read "the bengals suck" in anasazi.

they remind me of some of the older mescalero ones nearby that read the same and suggest the steelers will kill the bungles-

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/Boys018.jpg

as you can see in this one they even predicted the steelers with 6 rings (see the ring, the number 6, and the rainbow going over to the 6 fingered hand?)-

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/Boys030.jpg

even pre-columbian native americans knew the bengals suck.

Preacher
09-26-2009, 06:37 PM
Wow.

Even facebook knows they suck... Look what I found!

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/object3/1367/58/n26222182187_5912.jpg

stlrtruck
09-26-2009, 09:57 PM
At the end of his speech on Friday at the G-20 Summit in Pittsburgh, President Obama concluded, "My fellow world leaders, there are many people in this country who think I suck right now but I must insist that nothing sucks more than the Cincinnati Bengals, not even Iran building a nuclear plant!"

Galax Steeler
09-27-2009, 08:05 AM
We are fixing to find out just how bad those Bengals really do suck today.

RoethlisBURGHer
09-27-2009, 12:31 PM
It's about 12:30 PM on Sunday afternoon....and I must say that the feeling in the air says.............................................. .................................................. ...................THE CINCINNATI BENGALS SUCK!

WE DEY BITCHES!

SteelTalons
09-27-2009, 12:44 PM
12:44pm EST

The Bungles still suck.

billybob
09-27-2009, 12:50 PM
Last time i checked ........yes the Bengals do suck . They just don't suck as bad as they have in the past . We can use them for our stepping stone .......well , at least one of them .
:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

CantStop85
09-27-2009, 07:21 PM
So how much do they suck now? :chuckle:

SteelersinCA
09-27-2009, 07:24 PM
Just a tad less than our 4th qtr D.

MACH1
09-27-2009, 07:28 PM

How many years have you been waiting to say that? :chuckle:

stlrtruck
09-27-2009, 08:49 PM

Wow, win two games in a row and all of a sudden the fans come out of hiding! I'm sure this one tickled you fancy!

Congratulations, you're team just won their SB! Woo Hoo!

That's gotta suck, knowing that in week 3 you're team won it's best game of the season, ended Roethlisbergers unbeaten streak in Ohio, and yet THEY STILL SUCK!

CONGRATS! :toofunny: :rofl:

stillers4me
09-27-2009, 09:05 PM
You know your team sucks when the fan base acts like they just won a playoff game by rioting on the the city streetsafter a regular season game. I know...I was just there. They are acting like idiots. They definitely don't know how to act like they've been there before.

CantStop85
09-27-2009, 09:06 PM
Wow, win two games in a row and all of a sudden the fans come out of hiding! I'm sure this one tickled you fancy!

Congratulations, you're team just won their SB! Woo Hoo!

That's gotta suck, knowing that in week 3 you're team won it's best game of the season, ended Roethlisbergers unbeaten streak in Ohio, and yet THEY STILL SUCK!

CONGRATS! :toofunny: :rofl:

Out of hiding? I've been here for 4 years...that's even longer than you. :chuckle:

stlrtruck
09-27-2009, 09:53 PM
Out of hiding? I've been here for 4 years...that's even longer than you. :chuckle:

And where have you been this week?

Not a freakin' peep out of you until after the game! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Man up and talk before the game, not like a :troll: and be here after it's safe!

BTW, the bungals still suck! :drink:

Galax Steeler
09-28-2009, 05:28 AM
We may have lost to the Bungholes but we all know they still suck.

stillers4me
09-28-2009, 06:18 AM
It's 6:17 am, the Bengals are waking up after winning their first meaningful game in four years and they see that they still suck.

CantStop85
09-28-2009, 12:11 PM
And where have you been this week?

Not a freakin' peep out of you until after the game! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Man up and talk before the game, not like a :troll: and be here after it's safe!

BTW, the bungals still suck! :drink:

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=665011#post665011

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=665010#post665010

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=664861#post664861

You were saying? :chuckle:

steelax04
09-28-2009, 12:20 PM
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=665011#post665011

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=665010#post665010

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=664861#post664861

You were saying? :chuckle:

Stlrtruck is right... they're all from the 22nd... so you weren't around this week until it was safe. Just sayin'... :flap:

stlrtruck
09-28-2009, 01:18 PM
Stlrtruck is right... they're all from the 22nd... so you weren't around this week until it was safe. Just sayin'... :flap:

I guess no need for me to look them up. :rofl: :doh:

tony hipchest
10-09-2009, 09:00 PM
main difference between the excellent steelers and the bengals who suck?

it takes the bengals an entire 74 minutes and 59 seconds of gameclock to beat the browns.

the steelers beat the browns the second they step onto the field.

is it true the bengals had their new slogan printed up on t-shirts for practice?

75 Minute Men

Preacher
10-10-2009, 06:48 PM
That the bengals suck so much the refs gave 'em a fieldgoal just to get out of town!

Steeler in Carolina
10-10-2009, 10:51 PM
OchoCinco just tweeted me that the Bengals suck.

tony hipchest
10-12-2009, 02:00 PM
happy bungles suck day! :party:

4 years ago today this thread was born and is still going strong.

and at 4-1 i can still easily say that the bengals suck.

Preacher
10-12-2009, 10:08 PM

4 years ago today this thread was born and is still going strong.

and at 4-1 i can still easily say that the bengals suck.

4 years... :sofunny:

Amazing that in 4 years, we still haven't expressed how much the Bungles suck.

Pittsburghfan
10-12-2009, 10:12 PM

:toofunny:

National holiday.

Nadroj 20
10-12-2009, 10:21 PM
This is probably the best thread i have found on here lol the bengals will always suck!!!!!

stillers4me
10-12-2009, 10:40 PM
Every day is Bengals Suck day. :drink:

NJarhead
10-12-2009, 10:51 PM
OchoCinco just tweeted me that the Bengals suck.

After thar hit Ray Lewis laid on him it should be "OchoWhere'dMyHeadGo." :chuckle:

Edman
10-13-2009, 02:04 AM
There will never be a day when the Bengals don't suck.

Galax Steeler
10-15-2009, 05:19 AM
It is week 6 in the 2009 nfl season and the Bungholes still suck.

stillers4me
10-18-2009, 05:11 PM
They are who we thought they were!

They suck!

stlrtruck
10-19-2009, 08:44 AM
Well reality hit this weekend.

Heard coming out of the hills of 'Cinci-tucky':

Oh NO! We suck again!!!

stillers4me
10-19-2009, 09:08 AM
Monday, Oct 19. 2009

Bengals fans wake up to discover they still suck.

Galax Steeler
10-20-2009, 05:19 AM
The Bungholes are starting to loose the lead on the North that only means one thing they SUCK.

Vincent
10-22-2009, 09:45 PM
Three years, 120 pages, and 1,200 posts later, the bungholes don't suck any less.

stillers4me
10-22-2009, 10:48 PM
Three years, 120 pages, and 1,200 posts later, the bungholes don't suck any less.

It's quite possible they suck even more.

stlrtruck
10-23-2009, 09:28 AM

It's not possible....it's DEFINITE!!!! :toofunny:

Galax Steeler
10-24-2009, 08:06 AM
Another Sunday and another game and we all know that the Bungholes will still suck come Sunday.

tony hipchest
10-31-2009, 01:06 PM
trick or treat!
smell my feet!
dont give me something the bengals suck!

Steelboy84
10-31-2009, 03:37 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :applaudit: :applaudit: :applaudit:

MACH1
10-31-2009, 03:56 PM
The bungals suck so bad that Halloween is changing its colors!

Steeler in Carolina
11-01-2009, 01:54 PM
The Bungals are off today, but they still suck.

Angus Burgher
11-02-2009, 04:45 PM
The bungals suck so bad that Halloween is changing its colors!

That's awesome!!! :rofl::rofl:

Galax Steeler
11-06-2009, 05:22 AM
This is the week the Steelers take over the North because the Bungholes suck and will loose.

Steeler in Carolina
11-09-2009, 08:41 PM
Another day and the Bengals still suck.

stlrtruck
11-10-2009, 08:41 AM
Another Steelers win and the bungals still suck!

meanjoecoop
11-10-2009, 11:42 AM
The Bengals Suck...there's an app for that!

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e206/meanjoecoop/Suck-App.jpg

MACH1
11-10-2009, 12:06 PM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b359/jvpele/carson_bob_avatar.gif This is how you suck a wiener

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b359/jvpele/palmerrealtime.gif This is how you just plain old suck

stillers4me
11-11-2009, 10:21 PM
The Bengals Suck...there's an app for that!

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e206/meanjoecoop/Suck-App.jpg

:chuckle:

The Fluffy One
11-12-2009, 04:45 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ydZeSwXGlZA/SNmSxQpSATI/AAAAAAAABtY/7Wqd5_DlJyA/s320/BengalsFan+copy%5B1%5D.JPG

tony hipchest
11-13-2009, 11:19 PM
http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq127/tZero3eleven/untitled.jpg

devilsdancefloor
11-13-2009, 11:48 PM
http://i33.tinypic.com/2qu3xmo.jpg

Steeler in Carolina
11-14-2009, 05:04 PM
Nice pics. By the way, the still suck.

Galax Steeler
11-15-2009, 07:09 AM
It is almost game time and the Bungholes still suck

Dino 6 Rings
11-17-2009, 12:27 PM
Bengals last Playoff win. 1990 over the Houston Oilers.

THEY STILL SUCK!!!

stlrtruck
11-17-2009, 01:10 PM

THEY'LL FOREVER SUCK!!!

Fixed it for ya

Nadroj 20
11-17-2009, 01:13 PM

THEY STILL SUCK!!!

1 year before i was even born! LOL

Angus Burgher
11-24-2009, 02:10 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/that-guy/a895786f.jpg?t=1259046574

BEDEMIR: So, why do the Bengals stink?

VILLAGER #3: Because... they're made of sh*t...?
BEDEMIR: Good!
CROWD: Oh yeah, yeah...
BEDEMIR: So, how do we tell whether Ochocinco is made of sh*t?
VILLAGER #1: Fill a toilet up with him.
BEDEMIR: Aah, but can you not also fill toilets up with water?
VILLAGER #2: Oh, yeah.
BEDEMIR: Does sh*t sink in water?
VILLAGER #1: No, no.
VILLAGER #2: It floats! It floats!
VILLAGER #1: Throw him into the pond!
CROWD: The pond!
BEDEMIR: What also floats in water?
VILLAGERS: Bread! Apples! Very small rocks! Cider! Great gravy! Cherries! Mud! Churches! Lead!
ARTHUR: A duck.
CROWD: Oooooohhhh.
BEDEMIR: Exactly! So, logically...,
VILLAGER #1: If... Ochocinco.. weighs the same as a duck, he's made of sh*t.
BEDEMIR: And therefore--?
VILLAGER #1: A BENGAL!!!!

stillers4me
11-24-2009, 06:01 AM
The Bengals went to Oakland to wake up the next day to realize that, yes, they do indeed still suck.

Ahhhhhhhhhh.......the world is right agian.

arge5809
11-24-2009, 07:39 AM
That was funny!!! HAHAHAHA!!! Loved it!!! :rofl:

:flap: :sofunny: :rofl: :chuckle:

Christian Snyder
11-24-2009, 07:46 AM
The Bengals are going to choke and the Steelers will win the division!!!! GO STEELERS!

Bengals suck.

Steeler in Carolina
12-06-2009, 10:08 PM
Can't let this drop very far. They still suck.

SteelBaller
12-06-2009, 10:33 PM
The Bengals are going to choke and the Steelers will win the division!!!! GO STEELERS!

Bengals suck.

Oooooooo.....:doh: You must feel stupid 2 games later...

SteelBaller
12-06-2009, 10:34 PM
The Bengals went to Oakland to wake up the next day to realize that, yes, they do indeed still suck.

You too

UltimateBengal
12-06-2009, 10:39 PM
Hmmm.....I find something very offputting about this thread. Can't put my finger on it?:idea:

stillers4me
12-06-2009, 10:40 PM
You too

Take an hour and read the whole thread.

And then you'll feel stupid.

The Bengals suck. Always have. Always will.

UltimateBengal
12-06-2009, 10:42 PM

:bat:

SteelBaller
12-06-2009, 11:23 PM

Yes, I certainly would feel stupid after taking an entire hour to read forum posts about who sucks from idiots like you.

Let me clarify:

Although this shouldn't need an explanation, I'll give you one. Oakland just came to Pittsburgh and torched them in their own house. As a Steelers fan you must feel dumb in hindsight. If the Bengals suck for losing an away game against Oakland, what does that say about the Steelers?

Perhaps I'm overestimating your reasoning skills...:noidea:

stillers4me
12-06-2009, 11:35 PM
Yes, I certainly would feel stupid after taking an entire hour to read forum posts about who sucks from idiots like you.

Let me clarify:

Although this shouldn't need an explanation, I'll give you one. Oakland just came to Pittsburgh and torched them in their own house. As a Steelers fan you must feel dumb in hindsight. If the Bengals suck for losing an away game against Oakland, what does that say about the Steelers?

You are missing the point of the thread. If you can't grasp the concept, kindly refrain from posting in it. This is a theme thread.

the Bengals suck.

tony hipchest
12-06-2009, 11:54 PM

Let me clarify:

Perhaps I'm overestimating your reasoning skills...:noidea:get the **** outta here then, you idiot troll.

you are poisoning a perfectly good thread. if you dont like it, dont post at all or start a weak assed thread of your own,( that is sure to be short lived).

SteelCityMom
12-07-2009, 12:03 AM

Let me clarify:

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n32/Dr_Zoidberg71/thePoint.jpg

And the Bengals will forever suck...

tony hipchest
12-07-2009, 12:07 AM
steelballer is an idiot troll who sucks bungle nuts....

stlrtruck
12-07-2009, 08:55 AM
2 winning seasons in 19 years.

the bungals suck!

SteelBaller
12-07-2009, 03:29 PM
It's funny how often people call others trolls here, it's almost like "YOU'RE A WITCH!!!"

I didn't miss the point. I understand that this thread is dedicated to the idea that overall the Bengals suck and have had 2 winning seasons in 19 years. Regardless, when I saw the post by stillers4me, I had to say something after witnessing what happened this weekend. That's just embarrassing, using the Bengal's away loss as evidence that they suck, and then the Steelers lose to the same team AT HOME. I'm not saying that the Bengals haven't sucked for the last 20 years...I'm saying that stillers4me looks like a jackass now.

stillers4me
12-07-2009, 05:30 PM
Obviously, this thread is way over your head.

supa_fly_steeler
12-07-2009, 05:48 PM
i found out the bengals would suck when the owner was born. natural instinct

Galax Steeler
12-08-2009, 06:01 AM
steelballer is an idiot troll who sucks bungle nuts....

:applaudit: This is the best thread on the board.:toofunny:

Galax Steeler
12-12-2009, 08:56 AM
Lets not forget they may have outdone us this year but the bengals will always suck.

MACH1
12-12-2009, 11:38 AM
The bungals giveth and the bungals sucketh away.

Mr. D
12-12-2009, 01:13 PM
I so wanted to quote all the haters in here but it came apparent that this whole thread was meant to hate on the Bengals, this year we have proven that we don't suck, and it looks to me like it's the Steelers that SUCK :D

WHO DEY!! WHO DEY!! WHO DEY THINK GONNA BEAT DEM BENGALS!!

Answer: not anyone in the AFC North that's for sure :toofunny:

the best part about that guy is that, if not not mistaken, he looks like he was actually an ardent/dedicated fan and not just a troll (if he was a troll then its one of the most elaborate ruses ever)

the guy has thousands of posts, hundred of thousands of "bengals bucks" (whatever that means), and 5 special awards including "Most Knowledgeable Member (NFL) 2004" and "most Most Knowledgable Member (Bengals) 2005"

:rofl: :laughing: :rofl: :laughing: :rofl:
I love that guy, ever since he left the Bengals have won 9 out of 11 games, I think he came back in time for another Bengal loss not sure. if that's the case I hope he stays gone lol jk but still is quite amusing

Psyychoward86
12-12-2009, 01:15 PM
this thread is pointless at the moment when the bengals are 1st in the AFC, have swept the division, and we are where we're at right now

Mr. D
12-12-2009, 01:15 PM

The Steelers went to work at home, welcomed the Raiders in a Steel fasion and went home with there heads held low knowing the true nature of things are becoming real apparent to their fans, that they Really are the ones that SUCK

Mr. D
12-12-2009, 01:16 PM
this thread is pointless at the moment when the bengals are 1st in the AFC, have swept the division, and we are where we're at right now

yep it leaves things wide open for us Bengal fans :hatsoff:

UltimateBengal
12-12-2009, 01:50 PM
yep it leaves things wide open for us Bengal fans :hatsoff:

D, don't get so arrogant man. We ain't done anything yet! We still have to finish these next four games, get our guys healthy, and then we will have a chance to prove our worth in the playoffs!:thumbsup:

stillers4me
12-12-2009, 02:16 PM
As long as they Bengals are owned by Mike Brown and continue to sign thugs and misfit toys, they will always suck. Krogers has to buy and give away tickets in order to have "sell outs".

They had a winning season this year. BFD. Congrats on your second winning season in 2 decades. Winning or losing has no bearing on the comlete and total suckitude of the Benglas organization. Again, the point of this thread is completely over someones head.

Your uniforms are butt ugly and your coach giggles.

This thread will never die Because the Bengals suck. Win or lose...their suckdom lives on.

UltimateBengal
12-12-2009, 02:19 PM
As long as they Bengals are owned by Mike Brown and continue to sign thugs and misfit toys, they will always suck. Krogers has to buy and give away tickets in order to have "sell outs".

They had a winning season this year. BFD. Congrats on your second winning season in 2 decades. Winning or losing has no bearing on the comlete and total suckitude of the Benglas organization. Again, the point of this thread is completely over someones head.

This thread will never die Because the Bengals suck. Win or lose...their suckdom lives on.

Potty mouth!:flap:

Mr. D
12-12-2009, 02:55 PM
D, don't get so arrogant man. We ain't done anything yet! We still have to finish these next four games, get our guys healthy, and then we will have a chance to prove our worth in the playoffs!:thumbsup:
arrogant? I'm always arrogant even in a losing season :thumbsup: I never back down lol even when things are stacked against us lol. it's all fun and games.

nothing wrong with Krogers I work there :chuckle:, our Uni's are the best in the business, don't get to envious of them. only thing I can agree with you is that we need a new owner

and that's pretty much the only reason we are having trouble selling out, (bad economy and spending so much to help out Mike isn't worth it)

stillers4me
12-12-2009, 03:02 PM
arrogant? I'm always arrogant even in a losing season :thumbsup: I never back down lol even when things are stacked against us lol. it's all fun and games.

nothing wrong with Krogers I work there :chuckle:, our Uni's are the best in the business, don't get to envious of them. only thing I can agree with you is that we need a new owner

and that's pretty much the only reason we are having trouble selling out, (bad economy and spending so much to help out Mike isn't worth it)

But could you please tell Marv to quit giggling?

Mr. D
12-12-2009, 03:57 PM
he would probably giggle if I tried asking him to stop

UltimateBengal
12-12-2009, 03:59 PM
But could you please tell Marv to quit giggling?

He's giggling because he's thinking about what Chad will do if they get to the SuperBowl. He might perform with the Who at the halftime show!!!:sofunny:

Mr. D
12-12-2009, 04:01 PM
He's giggling because he's thinking about what Chad will do if they get to the SuperBowl. He might perform with the Who at the halftime show!!!:sofunny:

I can see it now, first half chad scores and does nothing, media is going "WHAT? Nothing no celebration?"

then at the half time show Chad gets on stage and sings along with The Who :sofunny:

UltimateBengal
12-12-2009, 04:05 PM
I can see it now, first half chad scores and does nothing, media is going "WHAT? Nothing no celebration?"

then at the half time show Chad gets on stage and sings along with The Who :sofunny:

That would be EPIC!:popcorn:

stlrtruck
12-12-2009, 05:49 PM
The Steelers went to work at home, welcomed the Raiders in a Steel fasion and went home with there heads held low knowing the true nature of things are becoming real apparent to their fans, that they Really are the ones that SUCK

one year of sucking vs. how many now?

Yes, I can rest on the fact that my team has 6 Super Bowls and didn't do so well this year. And you can comment all you want about being defending Super Bowl champs. But you know what the key words are in that statement? DEFENDING SUPER BOWL CHAMPS! Let me know when the bungals do that once!

But really do you get much rest knowing that you're team has had 2 winning seasons in 19 years? Now that is the ultimate measure of suckitude and my bungal :troll: your team has it!

UltimateBengal
12-12-2009, 05:57 PM

Yes, I can rest on the fact that my team has 6 Super Bowls and didn't do so well this year. And you can comment all you want about being defending Super Bowl champs. But you know what the key words are in that statement? DEFENDING SUPER BOWL CHAMPS! Let me know when the bungals do that once!

But really do you get much rest knowing that you're team has had 2 winning seasons in 19 years? Now that is the ultimate measure of suckitude and my bungal :troll: your team has it!

Leave me out of this Truck!:flap:

MACH1
12-12-2009, 06:14 PM

Hey, At least they get a T-shirt this year. :toofunny:

Preacher
12-12-2009, 06:26 PM
The bengals suck so bad, that one season as front-runners make them forget about 2 decades of suckitude.

stillers4me
12-12-2009, 10:45 PM
Hey, At least they get a T-shirt this year. :toofunny:

And a hat. Don't forget the hat. I actually saw a 2004 AFCN division championship hat on someone at Kroger.......like brand new, only worn for one week. :coffee:

Mr. D
12-13-2009, 02:29 AM

I am not a Troll by golly I shall for now be known as The Great One Mr. D :chuckle:

ok maybe not the Great one but troll I am not :flap:

yes congrats on actually winning 5 of those 6 Super Bowls. I actually enjoyed the last one even though I wished it wasn't the Steelers winning it :banging: it still was a great game to watch

but don't worry, I'll enjoy this and more great seasons to come. after all those bad years you think we finally deserve another good one right http://forums.cincybengals.com/images/smilies/whodeyos2.gif

Mr. D
12-13-2009, 02:30 AM
And a hat. Don't forget the hat. I actually saw a 2005 AFCN division championship hat on someone at Kroger.......like brand new, only worn for one week. :coffee:

Fixed it for you

stillers4me
12-13-2009, 06:15 PM
Fixed it for you

:doh: I suck.

But back to the point.....

Da Bengals found out today that Dey ain't as good as Dey think Dey are.

Dey suck.

Mr. D
12-14-2009, 01:24 AM
:doh: I suck.

But back to the point.....

Da Bengals found out today that Dey ain't as good as Dey think Dey are.

Dey suck.

today yes we sucked today, but I don't know what sucks worse, losing to a 10-2 Vikings Team with Farve and Peterson handling things? or losing to the Browns

Angus Burgher
12-14-2009, 01:57 AM
Not sure but considering that the Steelers beat the Vikes and you didn't, and the fact that both teams lost to the Raiders... indicates that maybe these two teams aren't as far apart as you would like to believe.

Mr. D
12-14-2009, 02:23 AM
Not sure but considering that the Steelers beat the Vikes and you didn't, and the fact that both teams lost to the Raiders... indicates that maybe these two teams aren't as far apart as you would like to believe.

oh you want to compare that lol

2009 AFC North Opponents

AFC West
Denver - Beat Cin and lost to Pit
Oakland - Beat both Cin and Pit
Kansas City - Beat Pit, plays Cin Week 16
San Diego - Lost to Pit, plays Cin Week 15

NFC North
Chicago - Beat Pit, Lost to Cin
Green Bay - Lost to Cin, plays Pit Week 15
Minnesota - Beat Cin, Lost to Pit
Detroit - Lost to both Pit and Cin

Cincinnati is 0-2 against the AFC West right now with the other two teams coming up in the next two games, while Pit is 2-2

Cincinnati is 3-1 against the NFC North while Pittsburgh is 2-1

you guys lost to Chicago while we beat them. you guys lost to KC I doubt we lose to them.

oh and more important

You guys lost to US twice

got beat by the Browns and Ravens one a piece, and may lose to the Ravens again in Week 16.

but I'll be rooting for the Steelers that game lol

stlrtruck
12-14-2009, 09:17 AM
Leave me out of this Truck!:flap:

But your a bungals fan doesn't that go with the territory? :flap:

I am not a Troll by golly I shall for now be known as The Great One Mr. D :chuckle:

ok maybe not the Great one but troll I am not :flap:

yes congrats on actually winning 5 of those 6 Super Bowls. I actually enjoyed the last one even though I wished it wasn't the Steelers winning it :banging: it still was a great game to watch

but don't worry, I'll enjoy this and more great seasons to come. after all those bad years you think we finally deserve another good one right http://forums.cincybengals.com/images/smilies/whodeyos2.gif

Now you're starting to sound like a recent ratbird fan that was delusional at best.

And no I don't think you deserve to have a good season after all the losing seasons. I feel really good when the bungals self-implode which I'm waiting to happen come their first playoff game this season.

today yes we sucked today, but I don't know what sucks worse, losing to a 10-2 Vikings Team with Farve and Peterson handling things? or losing to the Browns

I don't know what sucks worse, having a Super Bowl hangover or only having 2 winning seasons in 19 years? Oh wait, yes I do the 19 year hiatus from even being average!

bigjamesharrison2
12-15-2009, 12:20 PM
That teh Bengals, Ravens, Chiefs, Raiders, and Browns are all beter than the steelers.

stlrtruck
12-15-2009, 01:21 PM
That teh Bengals, Ravens, Chiefs, Raiders, and Browns are all beter than the steelers.

:offtopic:

:rulez:

And the bungals suck!

Mr. D
12-16-2009, 01:12 PM

I believe this sums up today's year very well :hatsoff:

Angus Burgher
12-17-2009, 02:54 PM
Some of you will hate me for this, but, well...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/that-guy/kanye.jpg?t=1261079112
"Yo, Chris Henry, I'm real sad for you and I'ma let you rest in peace, but Steve McNair had one of the best deaths OF ALL TIME!"

Mr. D
12-17-2009, 09:19 PM
Some of you will hate me for this, but, well...

"Yo, Chris Henry, I'm real sad for you and I'ma let you rest in peace, but Steve McNair had one of the best deaths OF ALL TIME!"

Angus Burgher I am sad for your loss of McNair but Michael Jackson had one of the Best Deaths of all time