PDA

View Full Version : in 1492 Columbus discovered...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

tony hipchest
12-17-2009, 08:38 PM
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/cookseyyoung.jpg

Whats up Mishder D. ?

Mr. D
12-17-2009, 08:44 PM
um hi tony

stlrtruck
12-17-2009, 09:31 PM
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/cookseyyoung.jpg

Whats up Mishder D. ?

um hi tony

Stay on topic AND
Get a room :flap:

:sissies:

and the bungals suck

Galax Steeler
12-20-2009, 07:38 AM
Three weeks left in the regular season and the Bungholes still suck.

Angus Burgher
12-20-2009, 11:43 PM
The Bungles played for their fallen comrade today, battling the Chargers until the final seconds.

And they lost, 'cause they still suck.

Preacher
12-27-2009, 08:46 PM
The Bengals suck so bad, they put themselves in a position where winning home field advantage also helps put the Steelers in the playoffs.

Man, talk about suck! :rofl:

Mr. D
12-27-2009, 10:24 PM
The Bengals suck so bad, they put themselves in a position where winning home field advantage also helps put the Steelers in the playoffs.

Man, talk about suck! :rofl:

we already have home field advantage with the win over KC, oh and that didn't help the Steelers

just hope the Broncos, and Texans lose as well as the jets then you guys can enter the playoffs lol

stlrtruck
12-28-2009, 08:05 AM
we already have home field advantage with the win over KC, oh and that didn't help the Steelers

just hope the Broncos, and Texans lose as well as the jets then you guys can enter the playoffs lol

Actually, you don't have home field advantage, that label belongs to the Colts. What you do have is home field for the first round of the playoffs.

It wouldn't surprise me to see the bungals lay down Sunday night just to keep the Steelers out of the playoffs.

And to keep this thread on task...

Just like in 2005 when the bungals won the AFCN, they still suck!

I'll call it now...come Jan 10th, they'll be one and done regardless of who they play! :sign09:

Mr. D
12-28-2009, 11:25 AM
Actually, you don't have home field advantage, that label belongs to the Colts. What you do have is home field for the first round of the playoffs.

It wouldn't surprise me to see the bungals lay down Sunday night just to keep the Steelers out of the playoffs.

And to keep this thread on task...

Just like in 2005 when the bungals won the AFCN, they still suck!

I'll call it now...come Jan 10th, they'll be one and done regardless of who they play! :sign09:

well duh only the first week, I didn't say throughout the playoffs did I. and besides it was your steeler buddy that brought that up in the first place lol

if the Patriots win next week, you can count on the Bengals sitting there starters do to not having anything to really fight for. if the Texans win, The Bengals will have something to fight for the #3 Seed.

again Bengals beating the Jets does not mean an automatic spot for the steelers you need Denver

Steelers rest as seed #9 only teams left that can make the playoffs with much more things needed to go their way are the Dolphins and Jaguars

9. Pittsburgh Steelers (8-7) – Would clinch No. 5 seed with win and New York loss and Baltimore loss and Houston loss. Would clinch No. 6 seed with win and either 1) New York loss and Baltimore loss and Denver loss and Houston win, or 2) Houston loss and either New York loss or Baltimore loss. Eliminated with loss or 1) New York and Baltimore wins, or 2) Houston win and New York, Baltimore or Denver win.

and Steelers SUCK

SteelCityMom
12-28-2009, 11:44 AM
We all know that the Bengals will fall in the first round.

The Steelers may not make it to the playoffs this year, but at least we can rest comfortably in the knowledge that we don't have to wonder what the next 10 years will bring for our franchise in terms of success.

The Bengals will return to perennial suckage after this season.

stlrtruck
12-28-2009, 02:52 PM
and Steelers SUCK

:offtopic:

But I guess I shouldn't be surprised that a bungals fan couldn't stay within the guidelines of the thread.

BTW, congrats on your second division title in 20 years :toofunny: :rofl: :thumbsup:

bungals suck

Mr. D
01-03-2010, 09:33 PM
Jets fans stopped chanting over the crowd their favorite chant J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

because they realized something that the Bengals S-U-C-K SUCK SUCK SUCK

:banging: :banging: :mad: :splat: :paperbag:

stillers4me
01-03-2010, 10:21 PM
Jets fans stopped chanting over the crowd their favorite chant J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

because they realized something that the Bengals S-U-C-K SUCK SUCK SUCK

'Bout time you stayed on topic. :chuckle:

Mr. D
01-03-2010, 10:58 PM
it won't last

Angus Burgher
01-04-2010, 12:44 AM
It might if the Bengals play another game like they did today.

Galax Steeler
01-04-2010, 04:23 AM
It might if the Bengals play another game like they did today.

I think the Jets will come out fired up and that only means one thing that the Bengals still suck.:rofl:

Mr. D
01-04-2010, 04:30 AM
The Jets may come out over confident as well, thinking they have the game in the bag

therocksteeler
01-04-2010, 12:01 PM
OMG what happened to the Bungals last night?

stillers4me
01-04-2010, 12:09 PM
OMG what happened to the Bungals last night?

They are who we thought they are! :applaudit:

Angus Burgher
01-04-2010, 12:09 PM
The Bengals started their backups so they can prove that they suck too.

Galax Steeler
01-09-2010, 05:25 AM
Lets hope the Bungholes will be sucking there upper lips on there way back to there woodworks after today. Go Jets.:popcorn:

MACH1
01-09-2010, 06:33 PM
All I got to say is

The bungals S-U-C-K SUCK SUCK SUCK

stillers4me
01-09-2010, 06:41 PM
And the Bungals still haven't won a playoff game in 2 decades.

Let the sucking posts resume!

Dino 6 Rings
01-09-2010, 08:41 PM
5-8 all time in the playoffs...

oh wait...my bad

5-9 all time in the playoffs now...great job.

stillers4me
01-10-2010, 08:29 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/cid_83160516A4BB4C90A9E0BD44AA4F-1.gif

And of course, the Bengals still suck.

Galax Steeler
01-10-2010, 08:59 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/cid_83160516A4BB4C90A9E0BD44AA4F-1.gif

And of course, the Bengals still suck.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love it they will always suck.:rofl:

Stlrs4Life
01-10-2010, 09:53 AM
it won't last

Well, it has!:applaudit:

stlrtruck
01-11-2010, 08:13 AM
Well, it has!:applaudit:

And it will.

the bungals suck!

steelax04
01-11-2010, 10:00 AM
even with a healthy Palmer, the Bengals still suck.

Venom
01-11-2010, 10:37 AM
...how the hell did the Steelers lose to the Bungals twice this year ? :banging:

Galax Steeler
01-11-2010, 03:21 PM
...how the hell did the Steelers lose to the Bungals twice this year ? :banging:

They should not have lost that first game to them we had it won but the Bungholes still and will always suck.:rofl:

Indo
01-11-2010, 04:59 PM
They are who we think they are
(as if anyone thought they might be for real :rofl:)

tony hipchest
01-11-2010, 08:54 PM
this from chad ochocinco's twitter account-

we suck.
3 minutes ago from web

UltimateBengal
01-11-2010, 09:20 PM
this from chad ochocinco's twitter account-

The one thing I pray...is for Chad to go away!!!:drink:

stillers4me
01-11-2010, 09:25 PM
The one thing I pray...is for Chad to go away!!!:drink:

UB! You're back!

Your team sucks. :drink:

UltimateBengal
01-11-2010, 09:29 PM
UB! You're back!

Your team sucks. :drink:

Losing to a Mark Sanchez two weeks in a row? Maybe Gilbert Arenas will lend me a bullet!:flap:

tony hipchest
01-11-2010, 09:30 PM
UB! You're back!

Your team sucks. :drink::sofunny:

that musta been disgusting to watch UB. i wont rub your nose in it. having your nose rubbed in it on a rivals board would suck (almost as much as the bungles).

sorry... gotta stay true to the thread. :wink02:

UltimateBengal
01-11-2010, 09:34 PM
:sofunny:

that musta been disgusting to watch UB. i wont rub your nose in it. having your nose rubbed in it on a rivals board would suck (almost as much as the bungles).

sorry... gotta stay true to the thread. :wink02:

It's all good Tony. As Mikey Boy Brown says...there's always next year:drink:. At least we did make the playoffs, no small feat for the Striped ones!

tony hipchest
01-11-2010, 09:35 PM
Losing to a Mark Sanchez two weeks in a row? Maybe Gilbert Arenas will lend me a bullet!:flap: i dont know what sucks more. the bungles or being on the receiving end of a "dirty sanchez".

who am i kidding... the bungles do of course. anyways you should check out losing to cassell, gradkowski, and whatever scrub qb the browns sent out, 3 weeks in a row.

it sucks less than the bungles, but more than the dirty sanchez.

UltimateBengal
01-11-2010, 09:38 PM
i dont know what sucks more. the bungles or being on the receiving end of a "dirty sanchez".

who am i kidding... the bungles do of course. anyways you should check out losing to cassell, gradkowski, and whatever scrub qb the browns sent out, 3 weeks in a row.

it sucks less than the bungles, but more than the dirty sanchez.

Believe my friend, a dirty Sanchez stinks!:chuckle: Especially when repeated one week later!!!:banging:

supa_fly_steeler
01-12-2010, 02:46 AM
Losing to a Mark Sanchez two weeks in a row? Maybe Gilbert Arenas will lend me a bullet!:flap:

or maybe he can take a shit in your shoe to knock u out or kill u with the smell lol.

did chad delete the we suck tweet cannot find it.

Steeler in Carolina
01-12-2010, 09:25 PM
I guess Chad will be back to Johnson now that Revis shut him down.

Oh Yea, The Bengals suck

tony hipchest
01-12-2010, 11:27 PM
did chad delete the we suck tweet cannot find it. off topic but....

did you know the word 'gullible' is not in the dictionary? you cant even find a definition for it on the web. :noidea:

SteelCityMom
01-13-2010, 12:53 AM
off topic but....

did you know the word 'gullible' is not in the dictionary? you cant even find a definition for it on the web. :noidea:

:toofunny:

The Bengals still suck...

Galax Steeler
01-13-2010, 03:57 AM
We don't need to get off topic here so with that said the Bungholes suck.

stlrtruck
01-13-2010, 07:31 AM
We don't need to get off topic here so with that said the Bungholes suck.

:iagree:

And no matter what name #85 puts on the back of his jersey....he'll suck just like the bungals do.

steelerdude15
01-13-2010, 01:33 PM
The bungles... overrated. Carson Palmer... a punk.

stlrtruck
01-14-2010, 08:13 AM
I'm just curious is it possible that in some alternate universe there is a thread similar to this but instead of 1492 Columbus discovered the bungals sucked, that he found out they didn't?

NAH...that's impossible, the bungals would suck in all universes!

Indo
01-14-2010, 11:38 AM
I'm just curious is it possible that in some alternate universe there is a thread similar to this but instead of 1492 Columbus discovered the bungals sucked, that he found out they didn't?

NAH...that's impossible, the bungals would suck in all universes!

The only thing that would change would be the date (like 1102 or 1588) and who discovered it

The fact that the Bungals suck is True in ALL Universes...

Angus Burgher
01-15-2010, 12:20 PM
The Cincinnati Address

Four score and ten years ago, our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new league, conceived in gridiron, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal, except those idiots in tiger-striped uniforms.

Now we are engaged in a great playoff race, testing whether your team, or any team so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battlefield of that game. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those Bengals who here gave their lives that better teams could win. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should mock them.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground. The Bengals, living and dead, who struggled here, have desecrated it, with their poor play two weeks straight. The world will little note, nor long remember what they did here, but we can never forget how much they sucked. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so notably regressed. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these horrid dead we take increased gratification for that loss for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this season, under Goodell, shall be remembered -- as valid proof that the Bengals - are the Bungles, forever - and shall always perish in the playoffs (if they even make it that far).

-Abraham Lincoln

P.S., the Bengals suck.

Galax Steeler
01-15-2010, 02:57 PM
The Cincinnati Address

Four score and ten years ago, our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new league, conceived in gridiron, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal, except those idiots in tiger-striped uniforms.

Now we are engaged in a great playoff race, testing whether your team, or any team so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battlefield of that game. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those Bengals who here gave their lives that better teams could win. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should mock them.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground. The Bengals, living and dead, who struggled here, have desecrated it, with their poor play two weeks straight. The world will little note, nor long remember what they did here, but we can never forget how much they sucked. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so notably regressed. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these horrid dead we take increased gratification for that loss for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this season, under Goodell, shall be remembered -- as valid proof that the Bengals - are the Bungles, forever - and shall always perish in the playoffs (if they even make it that far).

-Abraham Lincoln

P.S., the Bengals suck.

I agree with everything said here and even the part of the Bengals suck.:applaudit:

Angus Burgher
01-15-2010, 04:41 PM
Glad to hear it. That one took some time. I was going to do one to Shakespeare's To Be or Not to Be soliloquoy, but then decided that would take more time and effort than the Bengals deserve.

Since, you know, they suck. :chuckle:

Galax Steeler
01-16-2010, 06:47 AM
Today is a new day and nothing has changed the Bungholes still suck.:sign04:

Angus Burgher
01-16-2010, 06:45 PM
Today, it was announced that Marvin Lewis was named Coach of the Year. The reason? Because he managed to win 10 games despite the fact that the Bengals suck.

Galax Steeler
01-17-2010, 07:23 AM
:sign04::monkey:

tony hipchest
01-18-2010, 04:40 PM
happy martin luther king jr. day.

on this day 40 years ago he had a dream that the bengals did not suck.

then he woke up, and went on about his life.

Galax Steeler
01-20-2010, 04:15 AM
happy martin luther king jr. day.

on this day 40 years ago he had a dream that the bengals did not suck.

then he woke up, and went on about his life.

That dream was a nightmare.:rofl:

tony hipchest
02-03-2010, 12:32 AM
so once again the groundhog poked his little head out of his little hole and saw that the bengals suck.

6 more years of lewis and palmer sure are gonna be great. :thumbsup:

Steeler in Carolina
02-05-2010, 08:12 PM
85 just tweeted that the Bengals still suck.

tony hipchest
02-07-2010, 09:28 PM
the bungles have never won a superbowl.

the 'aints have.

WHO DAT SUCK?

Galax Steeler
02-08-2010, 04:20 AM
the bungles have never won a superbowl.

the 'aints have.

WHO DAT SUCK?

DAT Bengals suck:rofl:

steelerdude15
02-13-2010, 02:41 PM
Cincinnati Criminals is the new name for the team. :thumbsup:

Dino 6 Rings
02-15-2010, 11:43 AM
Hey Matt Jones...you want to start your career over, where you gonna go?

"The Bengals!" "I hear they Suck!"

steelerdude15
02-15-2010, 02:54 PM
Hey Matt Jones...you want to start your career over, where you gonna go?

"The Bengals!" "I hear they Suck!
:chuckle:

MACH1
02-15-2010, 04:34 PM
On this day in 1732 the doctor slapped Wasington's momma and said 'the bungals suck'.

UltimateBengal
02-15-2010, 04:43 PM
I can't put my finger on it, but I find something very disturbing about this thread?:sofunny:

stillers4me
02-15-2010, 04:54 PM
I can't put my finger on it, but I find something very disturbing about this thread?:sofunny:

Let me say it very slowly for you
The.............. Bengals.......... suck.

UltimateBengal
02-15-2010, 04:59 PM
Let me say it very slowly for you
The.............. Bengals.......... suck.

As Chris Tucker said to Jackie Chan in Rush Hour......

"I can't understand the words that are coming out of your mouth"!:flap:

tony hipchest
02-15-2010, 05:50 PM
On this day in 1732 the doctor slapped Wasington's momma and said 'the bungals suck'.

:chuckle: i think the holiday ones are the best. one of my personal favorites is when george washington chopped down the cherry tree and said "i cannot tell a lie... the bengals suck."

i also laugh on good friday when Jesus on the cross said "forgive them Father, for they not know that the bengals suck."

i often wonder if the newbs have read this thread in its entirety. like, did you know that in 1904, in addition to discovering uranium, madame currie also discovered the bengals suck?

or that in 1946, pittsburgh doctor and scientist, jonas saulk, almost found a cure for the bengals suck in addition to the cure for polio? :scratchchin:

steelerdude15
02-17-2010, 11:42 PM
Four score and seven years ago, our fathers brought forth that the bengals suck.

tony hipchest
02-18-2010, 12:15 AM
Four score and seven years ago, our fathers brought forth that the bengals suck.

sorry, but this one was done 1300+ posts ago (post #21 to be exact).

you gotta dig deep to find someone who hasnt discovered that the bungles suck.

speaking of digging deep, yesterday was the anniverary of the discovery of tuts actual coffin.

but then again, that one was covered about 100 pages ago too, and the bungles have been cursed ever since that tomb was opened.

MACH1
02-18-2010, 12:34 AM
Yet another holiday for the bungals. Ash Wednesday, the ashes of the previous years hats and tee's are mixed with the tears of failure. Then placed on the forehead of bungal fans in the shape of an S, for this has great meaning. Eternal Sucktitude.

Galax Steeler
02-18-2010, 04:27 AM
Yet another holiday for the bungals. Ash Wednesday, the ashes of the previous years hats and tee's are mixed with the tears of failure. Then placed on the forehead of bungal fans in the shape of an S, for this has great meaning. Eternal Sucktitude.

I wonder if we can make it a national holiday and let everyone shout that the Bengals suck.:chuckle:

steelerdude15
02-18-2010, 10:46 AM
sorry, but this one was done 1300+ posts ago (post #21 to be exact).

you gotta dig deep to find someone who hasnt discovered that the bungles suck.

speaking of digging deep, yesterday was the anniverary of the discovery of tuts actual coffin.

but then again, that one was covered about 100 pages ago too, and the bungles have been cursed ever since that tomb was opened.
Damn... well, at least I tried.

Dino 6 Rings
02-18-2010, 11:16 AM
I just read on yahoo that they were able to translate the Dead Sea Scrolls and they read as follows:

900 pages of "The Bengals Suck"

steelerdude15
02-18-2010, 01:53 PM
Tiger Woods will hold a press conference tomorrow at 11, stating that the Bengals suck.

Galax Steeler
02-24-2010, 04:28 AM
It's been a few days but lets not forget that the Bungholes suck.

supa_fly_steeler
02-24-2010, 07:58 AM
http://ingamenow.com/why-the-cincinnati-bengals-suck-beyond-carson-palmers-elbow/

:sofunny:

Venom
02-24-2010, 08:51 AM
...theres no such thing as Global Warming due to the Bengals SUCK:rofl:

Galax Steeler
02-27-2010, 03:05 PM
Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK:sign04:

Psyychoward86
02-27-2010, 05:17 PM
To be, or not to be--that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles
And by opposing end them. To die, to sleep--
No more--and by a sleep to say we end
The heartache, and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to. 'Tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wished. To die, to sleep--
To sleep--perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub,
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause. There's the respect
That makes calamity of so long life.
For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,
Th' oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely
The pangs of despised love, the law's delay,
The insolence of office, and the spurns
That patient merit of th' unworthy takes,
When he himself might his quietus make
With a bare bodkin? Who would fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death,
The undiscovered country, from whose bourn
No traveller returns, puzzles the will,
And makes us rather bear those ills we have
Than fly to others that we know not of?
Thus conscience does make cowards of us all,
And thus the native hue of resolution
Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought,
And enterprise of great pitch and moment
With this regard their currents turn awry
And lose the name of action. -- Soft you now,
The fair Ophelia! -- Nymph, in thy orisons
Be all my sins remembered.

I hate reading hamlet in english class. The bengals btw, suck.

Galax Steeler
03-11-2010, 04:08 AM
March 11,2010 The Bungholes still suck.:rofl:

steelerdude15
03-11-2010, 10:52 PM
December 21, 2012 is the end of the world (and I don't believe it) and the bungles will suck then!

UltimateBengal
03-11-2010, 11:20 PM
Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK Bengals SUCK:sign04:

What exactly are you trying to say?:sofunny:

Galax Steeler
03-13-2010, 06:29 AM
What exactly are you trying to say?:sofunny:

That the Bengals suck:chuckle:

Dino 6 Rings
03-15-2010, 09:59 AM
So in April, I am flying to Pittsburgh, but on the way home, I have a lay over in Cincy...

I plan on taking a nice Dump in the Cincy airport and when I finish, I will come out and declare The Bengals SUCK

MACH1
03-15-2010, 11:28 AM
So in April, I am flying to Pittsburgh, but on the way home, I have a lay over in Cincy...

I plan on taking a nice Dump in the Cincy airport and when I finish, I will come out and declare The Bengals SUCK

On your way into the crapper declare your taking the bungals to the superbowl.

Indo
03-15-2010, 02:15 PM

:rofl::rofl:

Galax Steeler
03-16-2010, 03:54 AM

That is the only bowl they will make it to.:rofl:

stillers4me
04-12-2010, 10:24 PM
Georgia District Attorney Fred Bright today stated that there was insufficient evidence to bring charges against Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger but nothing about the case changed the fact that..............the Bengals suck.

tony hipchest
04-12-2010, 11:12 PM
while investigation of the rape kit reavealed nothing more than "male DNA", was discovered, significant evidence of the bengals suck was found within the girls panties.

Galax Steeler
04-13-2010, 03:58 AM
while investigation of the rape kit reavealed nothing more than "male DNA", was discovered, significant evidence of the bengals suck was found within the girls panties.

So are you saying that the Bungholes suck.:chuckle:

Indo
04-13-2010, 01:22 PM
That's interesting.

So is this:

I read yesterday (can't remember where) that when the FO was shopping Santonio Holmes around the league they believed that the Bengals would be the obvious choice to get the best deal.

But the Bengals FO declined the offer, remarking, "Sorry. But we Suck. And we want to keep it that way".

supa_fly_steeler
04-13-2010, 01:48 PM
In 44 BC Julius Caesar discovered that the bengals sucked.

It goes way back, way further than 1492. Infact, led to believe by man sources the Romans hunted Bengals for their meat and used the fur for the cold winter months in Germania.

Galax Steeler
04-22-2010, 04:05 AM
Lets not forget no matter who the Bungholes draft this year they still suck.

Aussie_steeler
04-22-2010, 04:30 AM
that the bengals sucked

(but unfortunately he didnt have adequate reception to post it onto his Twitter account so the world would not share in his discovery for another 514 years)

Dino 6 Rings
04-23-2010, 02:59 PM
So after visiting the Burgh last week, I had a layover in Cincy. So I decided to take a massive dump out of respect for my friends in Cincy...turns out...the Cincy airport is really in Kentucky...why? BECAUSE THE BENGALS SUCK THATS WHY!

Third Rail
04-26-2010, 09:15 AM
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl from Cincy who said the Bengals suck. I guess it's pretty serious.

tony hipchest
04-30-2010, 12:33 AM
please pray for louisianna and the gulf coast region as potentially the worst man made disaster (other than the bungles) threatens america.

i feel bad for all the animals whose habitat appears to be doomed.

perhaps we can dump the cincinatti football team into the gulf of mexico with hopes that it sucks the oil slick away from shore.

MattsMe
04-30-2010, 12:55 AM
please pray for louisianna and the gulf coast region as potentially the worst man made disaster (other than the bungles) threatens america.

i feel bad for all the animals whose habitat appears to be doomed.

perhaps we can dump the cincinatti football team into the gulf of mexico with hopes that it sucks the oil slick away from shore.

You know that former bungle tj whosyourmama washing his hair in the gulf is what caused the whole mess right?

Galax Steeler
05-02-2010, 08:04 PM

I think we would have a law suit for pollution if we done that.:rofl:

Indo
05-17-2010, 10:59 AM
The 2010 NFL Season begins Thurs. Sept. 9, 2010 at 8:30pm (eastern)

It occurs to me that there are 115 days until then

which is the same as 2760 hours
or
165,600 minutes
or
9,936,000 seconds

and the Bungals will suck every one of those seconds

and every second beyond that...

Galax Steeler
05-18-2010, 04:07 AM
The 2010 NFL Season begins Thurs. Sept. 9, 2010 at 8:30pm (eastern)

It occurs to me that there are 115 days until then

which is the same as 2760 hours
or
165,600 minutes
or
9,936,000 seconds

and the Bungals will suck every one of those seconds

and every second beyond that...

You wouldn't mind updating that today would you.:chuckle:

Indo
05-18-2010, 11:08 AM
114 days until the Season opener

OR

2736 hours

OR

164,160 minutes

OR

9,849,600 seconds

AND THE BUNGALS STILL SUCK!

(You don't think I actually calculated all that out, do you? I'm FAAARRRRR too lazy for that. Besides, it's the 3rd Millenium--and the Bungals still suck---and there's all kinds of fancy-schmancy websites to do it for me!) :chuckle:

http://calendarhome.com/cgi-bin/date2.pl?month1=5&date1=18&year1=2010&wd=Tuesday&month2=9&date2=9&year2=2010&wd2=Thursday

Galax Steeler
05-19-2010, 03:57 AM
114 days until the Season opener

OR

2736 hours

OR

164,160 minutes

OR

9,849,600 seconds

AND THE BUNGALS STILL SUCK!

(You don't think I actually calculated all that out, do you? I'm FAAARRRRR too lazy for that. Besides, it's the 3rd Millenium--and the Bungals still suck---and there's all kinds of fancy-schmancy websites to do it for me!) :chuckle:

http://calendarhome.com/cgi-bin/date2.pl?month1=5&date1=18&year1=2010&wd=Tuesday&month2=9&date2=9&year2=2010&wd2=Thursday

Thank you so know we know that the Bungholes suck.:rofl:

Third Rail
05-19-2010, 08:16 AM
Well, Chad Ochocinco was apparently voted off "Dancing with the Stars" last night. Yet another trophy that has eluded him because the Bengals suck.

Indo
05-19-2010, 11:46 AM
Well, Chad Ochocinco was apparently voted off "Dancing with the Stars" last night. Yet another trophy that has eluded him because the Bengals suck.

:rofl:

steelerdude15
05-20-2010, 01:23 PM

touchdownward
05-23-2010, 09:02 AM
As I did for my 1000th post, I will do for my 2000th.

The bengals are the suckiest sucks that ever sucked. I mean, those guys just plain suck.

"Homer, your language!"

Gotta go, my damn wiener kids are listening. :chuckle:

Galax Steeler
05-24-2010, 04:35 AM
As I did for my 1000th post, I will do for my 2000th.

The bengals are the suckiest sucks that ever sucked. I mean, those guys just plain suck.

"Homer, your language!"

Gotta go, my damn wiener kids are listening. :chuckle:

Are you trying to say the bengals suck

tony hipchest
05-28-2010, 11:25 AM
5-27-10

the day the bengals did not suck. :headshake:

stlrtruck
05-28-2010, 11:45 AM
5-27-10

the day the bengals did not suck. :headshake:

But it was only for a few hours and probably while most of them were sleeping.

But then today....OH NO, they suck again! :rofl:

caplovestroyp43
09-04-2010, 12:10 AM
Love this thread! Didn't get to read all of it so forgive me if I repeat one. Here's mine:

Quote the Raven...the Bengals Suck!

R2D2 to his companion...C3PO...The Bengals Suck!

And I can't think of any other ones right now. Hope these are acceptable.

MACH1
09-07-2010, 02:46 PM
Skipped ahead to to 2492 and the bungals still suck. One thousand years of suckdom.

http://murphymac.com/slib/images/time-machine-observations.jpg

tony hipchest
09-08-2010, 02:05 PM
Bengals Warn Fans This Could Be Rebuilding Year

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/5814946/24392193

"I know a lot of Bengals fans are going to be unhappy about the team we are putting out there for this season," said Brown in a press conference yesterday. "This is going to be a tough couple of months, because this team will not be what you guys expect from the Bengals. You are used to them choking within the first month, being buried by the Pittsburgh Steelers, and then being able to say 'Maybe next year..." by mid-October.

"Well, this year will be a little different, it may in fact be a rebuilding year. Somehow, someway, we've actually managed to acquire some good talent on both sides of the ball despite our best efforts to do otherwise. People in the sports media are predicting a wild card for us, or even a division title. That's not what our fanbase expects, and I'm sorry."

Cincinnati area fans are not taking the news well.

"I made plans for a weeklong family vacation spanning the last two Sundays of the season," said longtime fan Mike Gardin. "I didn't expect to still be caring about the Bengals in December! Now I'll have to be running to check scores in a bar, and hurrying back to the hotel to watch the games. How do normal NFL fans do it?! I've never had to care after November 1st before!"

Brown and head coach Marvin Lewis say it may take 2-3 years to rebuild this roster into the awful one that usually takes the field for the Bengals. They considered just releasing all 53 players at once, and filling the spots with ex-convicts and arena league players, but the NFL said that was not allowed. But they are hopeful that they will be able to balance out the talent on their roster with bad play calls, overtraining, and burning all game film, instead of letting their players study it.

"Please, suffer through this good team as we work to bring the Cincinnati Bengals back to where you all expect them to be," continued Brown. "I'm sorry this had to happen. But give us a couple more drafts to screw up, some big contracts to claim we can't afford to pay, and we'll be right back to normal. You'll have your Sundays back soon, Cincinnati residents. Until then, you may have to invite people over to watch some Bengals games on the weekends. It actually may be something on the field you want to see. I'm sorry."

floodcitygirl
09-09-2010, 04:35 PM
Cincinnati dj's hoping the Tom Brady is so sore from his car accident, he won't be able to play this Sunday....I guess because they think their team has no other way of winning?! See??? This long after Columbus and even their fans still think the Bengals suck! :tt02:

tony hipchest
09-12-2010, 11:46 PM
on sept 12, 2010 the rest of the world outside of pittsburgh discovered the bengals are pretenders.

way to suck, bungs! :thumbsup:

caplovestroyp43
09-14-2010, 01:52 PM
Skipped ahead to to 2492 and the bungals still suck. One thousand years of suckdom.

http://murphymac.com/slib/images/time-machine-observations.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Suckdom....OMG I LOVE it!!!

Third Rail
09-16-2010, 08:43 AM
Cincinnati is the bed bug capital of the U.S.

Hey, at least they're #1 in something.

Third Rail
09-20-2010, 01:00 PM
Yesterday we learned that while the Bengals still suck, the Ravens suck more.

floodcitygirl
09-20-2010, 06:38 PM
Yesterday we learned that while the Bengals still suck, the Ravens suck more.No no no! Their win just sets them up for their eventual downfall and total failure which will once again prove their absolute suckiness. :yep:

Third Rail
09-24-2010, 12:44 PM
LOL, very true.

steelerohio
09-24-2010, 08:07 PM
I had only need to look at those goofy stripes on their helmets to know that the Bengals sucks... I've always thought they sucked since I was a day old...

MACH1
09-27-2010, 12:24 PM
You know you suck when the name a liqueur store after you. A place to go drown their sorrows.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2158/1639924504_bd4f6c2769_o.jpg

smokeykurt
09-30-2010, 03:28 AM
"I'm actually borderline retarded, def, dumb, blind, amputated, infected, dumb, slow, idiotic, psychotic, and an imbecile.

...and I know the Bengals suck"

----Tony Romo

Dino 6 Rings
10-01-2010, 11:15 AM
I was weeding the garden the other day...suddenly a bird lands on my shoulders, winks at me and say "The Bengals SUCK" and flies away.

floodcitygirl
10-10-2010, 10:22 PM
Even the Bengal fans know that the Bengals suck. The booing of their own team was the loudest thing coming from the stadium. :chuckle:

tony hipchest
10-10-2010, 10:26 PM
cincinatti sucks said the tampa bay bucs.

tony hipchest
10-11-2010, 12:58 PM
happy The Bengals Suck day everyone! :party:

this thread is still going strong after 4 years and the bungles are sucking harder than ever.

good deal. :thumbsup:

MACH1
10-11-2010, 04:13 PM
:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

I forgot it was national Bungals Suck Day.:dang: Thats why the bank is closed today.

floodcitygirl
10-11-2010, 06:51 PM
I live here. Every day is National Bengals Suck Day. :tt02:

Third Rail
10-24-2010, 10:12 PM
I went to India recently and saw some actual bengals. No surprise, they suck too.

caplovestroyp43
11-09-2010, 10:32 AM
Well here it is the day after our first meeting with the Bengals and ya know what??

THE BENGALS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MACH1
11-09-2010, 10:51 AM
You know you suck when they make a straw after you.

http://www.whirleydrinkworks.com/products/thumbs/zan_tig_sm.jpg

Dino 6 Rings
11-09-2010, 10:59 AM
BENGALS STILL SUCK!

Third Rail
11-22-2010, 01:15 AM
"The more things change, the more they stay the same."

A proverb making the observation that turbulent changes do not affect reality on a deeper level other than to cement the status quo.

Example: Stack the Bengals with veteran talent, and they'll still find a way to suck balls.

tony hipchest
11-22-2010, 08:56 AM
terrell owens post bills game press conference-

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Bills-Bengals-Postgame-Quotes/f48ebaac-9c92-4b14-9e1e-ff916a4f96f2

TERRELL OWENS
What is it like to be part of a crazy game like this?

“Crazy? What’s crazy is the fact that we just suck. That’s just plain and simple. When I say we, that’s me included. Let me look you in the eyes and emphasize — we suck. SUCK. I have no answers for you. I have no sound bytes for you. All I know is, right now, we suck. Maybe if everyone wants to blame me, it’s my fault. Maybe I am bad luck. At this point, it is unthinkable — unbelievable — that we can lose a lead like that. And by no means am I taking anything away from the Buffalo Bills. Those guys are talented. They put on their pads and uniforms just like everybody else does. You go into every Sunday thinking it’s an opportunity to win a game, and they took full advantage of that today. I don’t understand. I don’t know what it is. We find ways to lose the game and suck. You would think that, having a lead going into halftime, we could capitalize and build off that. We may go 2-14 at the rate we’re playing.”

Do you know why you were so good in the first half and not so good in the second?

“I have no idea. We suck, period.”

Do you take any good out of the first half?

“Why? How can you? You play four quarters, two halves. You play two halves, four quarters, 60 minutes — however you want to look at it. We’ve made enough mistakes in the last (seven) games to last a lifetime.”

Did Buffalo make any adjustments, or was it self-destruction?

“It’s been that way all year. After our second win, it has been self-destruction. I have no clue, no answer for you. I can’t put a finger on it. I don’t know what to do. It’s not like we’re not putting in the effort in practice. We can’t win for losing.”

Is this a breaking point for you?

“I don’t know. I can’t speak for everybody. As I mentioned earlier, we suck. I don’t blame the fans for booing us. I don’t blame people for not wanting to come and see the performance we’ve put up the last (seven) ball games. I don’t blame them.”

It’s a short week with a game Thursday. Can the team bounce back?

“I’m going to pray we do. I’m hoping so. I hope we don’t take the disappointment into the game against the Jets. They have a great defense, and their offense is explosive. If we play with the performance that we played with today, it’s over — it’s lights out. We’re playing for pride. We’re going to see what everybody’s made of, myself included.”

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

carson had this to say-

T.O. (Terrell Owens) said you’re a terrible team. Do you agree?

“I wouldn’t use that word, but we’re not a good team, obviously. We’ve won two games and we’ve played 10. I would use a different word.”

= SUCK!

:rofl: they have finally discovered what we and columbus have know for centuries.

Third Rail
11-22-2010, 12:52 PM
AP: Moss traded to Bengals, immediately retires

After the Tennessee Titans' collapse yesterday against Washington and Randy Moss being held without a catch, Jeff Fisher decided to trade Moss to the Cincinnati Bengals, making the Titans the third team to release Moss this season.

Regarding the trade, Fisher simply said, "He didn't really fit into our system anyway, and he wasn't going to help us. So I figured, send him to the Bengals. They suck anyway; maybe they can figure out what to do with him."

However, no one could have anticipated Moss' reaction. Though the oft-troubled wide receiver vowed earlier this season to never speak to the press again, he held a rare press conference immediately following the trade. "The BENGALS?" Moss exclaimed. "Who the hell does Fisher think he is, sending me to play for those douchebags?! That team couldn't win a game if you spotted them 100 points. That's it, man. I'm done. To hell with this league. I retire. Now get out of my face."

rbryan
11-22-2010, 01:50 PM
Randy wouldn't let his dog play for the Bunglers....lol

caplovestroyp43
11-22-2010, 08:44 PM
terrell owens post bills game press conference-

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Bills-Bengals-Postgame-Quotes/f48ebaac-9c92-4b14-9e1e-ff916a4f96f2

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

carson had this to say-

:rofl: they have finally discovered what we and columbus have know for centuries.

Did TO actually say that or is that doctored? Either way, CLASSIC!! OMG Tony you are so funny!!

floodcitygirl
11-22-2010, 09:20 PM
Did TO actually say that or is that doctored? Either way, CLASSIC!! OMG Tony you are so funny!!

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:Tony knows that even if TO didn't say it EXACTLY that way, it IS really what he MEANT to say. Proving once again that of course... the Bungals suck! :sofunny:

I'm guessing that after this past Sunday they may decide to pull all of the commercials that they run constantly around here. One is for 5/3rd bank where you can show "your Bengal pride" by opening up a checking account with Bengal printed checks and a credit card to match. The other is for some insurance company that has a Bengal fan on it that keeps screaming "this is the year! Go Bengals!". :noidea:

tony hipchest
11-22-2010, 09:34 PM
actually those are TO's actual quotes (i just replaced the word "terrible" with "suck").

same difference.

even bungles star free agents know they suck.

Third Rail
11-23-2010, 01:23 AM
I also find it funny how many national commercials Ochosphincter and TO seem to show up on these days, plus their stupidass TV show, despite putting together one of the worst seasons (team-wise) ever. TO might be racking up fantasy points, but that doesn't mean shit when your QB throws three picks a game.

I always wondered if uniting the three biggest assholes in the league (T.O., Ochosphincter and Pacman Jones) was going to bite Cincy in the ass. It almost seemed like a prophecy of doom at the beginning of the season, even if their actual problems don't stem directly from that unholy alliance. Oh, well. Whatever. The Bengals suck, and that's all that matters.

Third Rail
11-23-2010, 12:17 PM
Reportedly, DC Comics and Warner Brothers have threatened to sue Terrell Owens and Chad Ochocinco for calling themselves Batman and Robin. Here's a quote from company president Diane Nelson:

"We initially had no issue with Mr. Owens and Mr Ochocinco referring to themselves as Batman and Robin, two of our most popular characters. However, their team, the Cincinnati Bengals, have sucked horribly for months. Therefore allowing Mr. Owens and Mr. Ochocinco to continue using the names of our properties could be damaging to our business as we prepare for our third film in the Batman franchise. Mr. Owens and Mr. Ochocinco are hereby order to cease using the names Batman and Robin immediately. Just because you suck doesn't mean you have to drag us down with you."

steelax04
11-24-2010, 09:29 AM
The Bengals suck and the Bills swallow.

Stu Pidasso
11-26-2010, 12:44 AM
You know, after watching that fiasco tonight, I actually HOPE the Bengals cheerleaders suck... :)~

Third Rail
11-29-2010, 12:15 AM
The Bengals are either the worst team in the NFL...

Or they are SOOOOOOO good that they're performance goes the whole way around and reverts back to awful!

Whodis
12-08-2010, 12:23 PM
This is amazing!

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and the Bengals SUCK

Third Rail
12-12-2010, 03:31 PM
And once again, the Bengals suck. 10 LOSSES IN A ROW!!!!

I wonder if TO will shoot his mouth off again this week, after his truly dominating 1 catch performance. I'm sure he'll still trash Ben for not throwing any TDs, but it's not like you need to when the other team has a QB and WRs who are constantly giving up INTs.

caplovestroyp43
12-12-2010, 03:41 PM
Ahh TR you beat me to it!!

TEN LOSSES IN A ROW!!!

THE BENGALS SUCK!!!

4 years old and this thread is still going strong. You gotta love it!!

MACH1
12-12-2010, 03:51 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:00Ik0s3LpOifsM:http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o316/tobaker70/bengalssuck.gif&t=1

Shea
12-12-2010, 03:56 PM
4 years old and this thread is still going strong. You gotta love it!!

This thread will last for decades.

tony hipchest
12-12-2010, 08:09 PM
This thread will last for decades.the bengals have sucked for centuries.

Third Rail
12-12-2010, 10:08 PM
the bengals have sucked for centuries.

Eons.

Stu Pidasso
12-13-2010, 01:08 AM
Paris Hilton doesn't suck as much as the Bungholes...

SteelMember
12-14-2010, 02:13 PM
Marvin Lewis say's "we're not a good team right now. Actually, the only good thing we're doing right now is sucking".

Third Rail
12-14-2010, 03:36 PM
Carson Palmer has just signed a five year contract as the new spokesman for Hoover Vacuum Cleaners.

Third Rail
01-05-2011, 09:48 AM
... and yesterday, the Bengals decided to renew Marvin Lewis' contract, in an effort to show fans that they are fully committed to sucking for another 10,000 years.

stlrtruck
01-07-2011, 12:26 PM
*sniff* *sniff* *sniff* what's that? That's the smell of the bungals sucking!

Third Rail
01-09-2011, 02:47 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/that-guy/dhani_jones-286x400.jpg?t=1294562730
Welcome to "Does it Smell Anymore?" with Dhani Jones. I'm Dhani Jones. Let's play!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/that-guy/bungle.jpg?t=1294562811

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/that-guy/dhani_jones-286x400.jpg?t=1294562730
Yep, smell like shit. But what else is new?

caplovestroyp43
01-10-2011, 02:56 PM
... and yesterday, the Bengals decided to renew Marvin Lewis' contract, in an effort to show fans that they are fully committed to sucking for another 10,000 years.

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny: :toofunny:

steelax04
01-24-2011, 01:33 PM
How did this get de-stickied?!?!?

SteelCityMom
01-24-2011, 01:43 PM
How did this get de-stickied?!?!?

I have no clue...thanks for pointing it out though. I'll get it stickied again. :thumbsup:

tony hipchest
01-24-2011, 10:36 PM

this thread has never been stickied!

it has just been so popular for all these years that it has remained on the front page all this time.

a true testament to how bad the bengals suck. :sofunny:

infact they suck so bad that carson palmer says he will retire if not traded. :rofl:

Wallace108
01-24-2011, 10:38 PM
infact they suck so bad that carson palmer says he will retire if not traded. :rofl:

Yep. Even Carson Palmer now realizes how much the Bengals suck. :chuckle:

Third Rail
01-25-2011, 01:06 PM
LOL, I heard yesterday that he wants to be traded to the Ravens. WTF? Does he just want to be on a winning team so badly that he's willing to rot on the bench as the back-up QB? I know Flacco isn't very good but I doubt they would bench him for Palmer.

MattsMe
02-07-2011, 01:16 AM
After the disappointment of losing the Super Bowl, at least we can all take comfort in knowing that the Bengals still suck.

:tt05:

Mr. D
02-10-2011, 08:48 AM
Yep. Even Carson Palmer now realizes how much the Bengals suck. :chuckle:

rofl no he loves the Bengals he just doesn't like Bratowski now that Brad is gone he'll be happy :chuckle:

SteelCityMom
02-10-2011, 09:37 AM
Ohio - noun - The ultimate in suck. When something, someone, or somewhere sucks so much that you can't think of a word strong enough to define the magnitude of suck, then it becomes Ohio. The term stems from the endless bevy of suck that comes out of Ohio. People like "comedian" Drew Carey, General George Custer, and author Zane Grey all in fact have sucked at their professions and life in general. Cleveland sucks. Cincinnati sucks. The sports all really suck. Especially Ohio State. Why? Because Ohio State sucks. Therefore, ipso facto, and ergo, Ohio is the suckiest suck that's ever sucked.

Hey, did you check out that performance by the Bengals against the Jets? Man, that was Ohio.

Dude, did you see Joe pissed in his bed last night? He's so Ohio.

We should go on a vacation to anywhere but Ohio. Ohio is Ohio, for real.

tony hipchest
02-21-2011, 06:12 PM
on this day we celebrate the lives of 2 of our most influential and important presidents lives and birthdays.

it is important to remember these famous quotes and pearls of wisdom-

I cannot tell a lie. The Bengals suck.

-George Washington

Fore score and seven years ago, the Bengals sucked.

-Abraham Lincoln

LW56
02-22-2011, 05:12 PM
that the bengals suck

You didn't finish the story...

Yes, in 1492 Columbus discovered the Bengals suck, but the following year he went to Cleveland and discovered the Browns suck as well.
Columbus said fck this and decided to start his own city in the center of the state of Ohio and named it after himself..... in hopes that someday Columbus, Oh. will be the home of a football team people will respect.

....although I'm not sure Columbus would have wanted his team to be named after a nut.....known as the buckeye.

Muppet13
06-11-2011, 06:47 PM
You didn't finish the story...

Yes, in 1492 Columbus discovered the Bengals suck, but the following year he went to Cleveland and discovered the Browns suck as well.
Columbus said fck this and decided to start his own city in the center of the state of Ohio and named it after himself..... in hopes that someday Columbus, Oh. will be the home of a football team people will respect.

....although I'm not sure Columbus would have wanted his team to be named after a nut.....known as the buckeye.

I'm from Ohio and that is the best thing I've ever read!:applaudit:

caplovestroyp43
06-14-2011, 10:59 AM
I am too and that's another great one!

CantStop85
08-05-2011, 11:04 PM
Glad to see this thread is still going strong.

tony hipchest
08-05-2011, 11:13 PM
epic thread.

the bengals suck.

Third Rail
08-09-2011, 02:56 PM
ESPN knows the Bengals Suck:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings/_/year/2011/week/0

Farrior_roirraW
08-12-2011, 08:09 PM
Matthew Stafford says, "The Bengals still suck."

Third Rail
08-19-2011, 09:22 PM
Just bought the DC15 Dyson Ball Vacuum.

It sucks pretty well, but it doesn't hold a candle to a Bengal.

Third Rail
09-02-2011, 11:56 PM
"I know at least one Bengal who sucks. And he's really good at it." - Big Bubba, cellmate of Cedric Benson

tony hipchest
09-28-2011, 09:42 AM
even the dead know the bengals suck. great obituary found in last weeks cincinnati enquirer-

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/cincinnati/obituary.aspx?n=saul-shuller&pid=153761787

Saul Shuller | Visit Guest Book

When someone lives to 95, people tend to marvel about their still-keen mind, their remaining agility.

The way Saul Shuller lived his longer-than-most-people's life was really something.

He swore by Vitamin E, never showed a bad attitude and believed crossword puzzles kept his mind fresh. He was in his 80s when he taught himself to use a computer, which he then used to teach himself to play bridge. He loaded classical music onto his iPad. He complained almost never - except about traffic on Interstate 75.

Instead of counting sheep when he couldn't fall asleep, the former piano student at the College Conservatory of Music counted Russian composers. Not long ago, he played Rachmaninov on the lobby piano at Cedar Village, the Mason nursing home where he recently stayed for rehabilitation after a fall.

Mr. Shuller quoted Shakespeare - something his children didn't even know he knew - on his deathbed.

He will be remembered by many as one of the Shullers who ran Shuller's Wigwam, the once-popular restaurant in College Hill. Mr. Shuller left the University of Cincinnati and his studies in piano and electrical engineering to help his father run the restaurant. (The restaurant lasted eight decades before closing in 2000 and was leveled in 2006).

"He just made life joyous," said his daughter, Barbara Hahn of Indian Hill. "He liked to tinker. He loved electronics. He was a comedian and a storyteller par excellence. You couldn't ask him a question and get a one-word answer. He'd say, 'Let me tell you a story about that."

Mr. Shuller died Sunday.

Accepting that the end was near, the funny grandfather and great-grandfather said earlier in the day there was an upside to death: at least he wouldn't have to watch another Bengals loss. He lived on his own in Amberley Village until this spring, but his health declined since. He was hospitalized recently and spent his last few days at Hospice of Cincinnati in Blue Ash.

Both Hahn and her brother, Mel Shuller of Montgomery, spoke about how much their father loved their mother, Lillian, who died in 1993. They met while both were vacationing in Florida in the summer of 1941. He proposed three days later and they married within months.

Mr. Shuller then enlisted in the military after the Pearl Harbor attack that December. His favorite story from his time in the South Pacific: He once got to play piano with Irving Berlin during a USO show.

After Mrs. Shuller passed, Mr. Shuller got plenty of attention from widowed ladies, his son said. But Mr. Shuller told them their mother was the love of his life and after 52 years with her he just couldn't possibly imagine wanting to be with anyone else.

"He wore his wedding ring until the end," his son said.

Mr. Shuller was also a big fan of all sports. The family supported the Cincinnati Royals, a former NBA franchise, with an annual party at the Wigwam. He loved UC sports, particularly basketball, and was a generous supporter.

Other survivors include a brother, Leo Shuller of Montgomery, with whom he ran the Wigwam for years; six grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.

Services have been held. Mr. Shuller was buried in the Adath Israel Cemetery in Price Hill. His family got a laugh on the way there - the funeral procession got stuck in I-75 traffic. They knew Mr. Shuller would be watching, and grumbling about it one last time.

Memorials: Hospice of Cincinnati, 4360 Cooper Road, Cincinnati, OH 45242; Adath Israel Synagogue, 3201 E. Galbraith Road, Cincinnati, OH 45236; or the Jewish Community Center, 8485 Ridge Road, Cincinnati, OH 45236.

:laughing:

tony hipchest
10-11-2011, 12:55 AM
they said the world was not round, and that the bengals did not suck.

they were wrong.

thank you columbus. your profound discovery is why i got paid to go fishing today. :fishing:

ricardisimo
10-13-2011, 12:26 PM
even the dead know the bengals suck. great obituary found in last weeks cincinnati enquirer-

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/cincinnati/obituary.aspx?n=saul-shuller&pid=153761787

:laughing:
That is freaking hysterical!!!!

P.S. - Never mind stickied or not, why is this in the Blast Furnace? This should be in the NFL section, since Bengal suckage is everyday news in the league.

Third Rail
10-21-2011, 12:42 PM
I think Carson Palmer lost something like $5 million in forcing Cincy to let him go.

You know you suck when your franchise QB will voluntarily give you money back so he doesn't have to play for you.

stlrtruck
11-13-2011, 06:02 AM
I thought about putting something witty in here today, and I had some things going in my mind, but then I realized...why should I put all that energy forth when I haven't even had my first cup of coffee. In reality its just plain and simple.

BUNGALS SUCK!

tony hipchest
02-08-2012, 08:18 PM
http://www.facebook.com/ShitMyDadSays

ShitMyDadSays

‎"I'm in Cincinnati at a waffle house that's across from 2 waffle houses. Everyone's fat. This city is ****ing hall of fame of Diabetes."

IowaSteeler927
05-08-2012, 03:10 AM
"Accepting that the end was near, the funny grandfather and great-grandfather said earlier in the day there was an upside to death: at least he wouldn't have to watch another Bengals loss"

Absolutely awesome.

In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who is playing the Bengals. ~Erwin Rommel

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle... except the Bengals. ~George Patton

Age wrinkles the body. Quitting wrinkles the soul... the Bengals have very wrinkly souls. ~Douglas Macarthur

A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the Bengals really that bad? ~Albert Einstein

Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and the Bengals suck. ~Benjamin Franklin

tony hipchest
05-08-2012, 03:07 PM
In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who is playing the Bengals. ~Erwin Rommel

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle... except the Bengals. ~George Patton

Age wrinkles the body. Quitting wrinkles the soul... the Bengals have very wrinkly souls. ~Douglas Macarthur

A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the Bengals really that bad? ~Albert Einstein

Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and the Bengals suck. ~Benjamin Franklin

:applaudit: brilliant quotes from brilliant minds!

how bout that bungle cheerleader who was also a HS teacher. she wouldnt bang a bungle but would bang a student. :hatsoff:

i bet she sucked as much as they do.

Buddha Bus
05-08-2012, 03:54 PM
:applaudit: brilliant quotes from brilliant minds!

how bout that bungle cheerleader who was also a HS teacher. she wouldnt bang a bungle but would bang a student. :hatsoff:

i bet she sucked as much as they do.

NOBODY sucks as much as they do..... not even Jenna Jamison. :shake01:

MACH1
05-11-2012, 10:38 PM
NOBODY sucks as much as they do..... not even Jenna Jamison. :shake01:

And she doesn't choke on the big ones.

Galax Steeler
05-12-2012, 08:19 AM
Ha Ha I so much love this thread.

tony hipchest
08-16-2012, 08:35 AM
On this date(1863) Abraham Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation which proclaimed that the Bengals suck.

MACH1
08-24-2012, 02:18 PM
Even the uni's come in last place.

How bad are the Bengals' uniforms? So bad that the term "Bengalian" has become part of the vernacular here at Uni Watch HQ (as in "That design is a disaster of Bengalian proportions").
http://espn.go.com/espn/playbook/story/_/id/8297404/uni-watch-power-rankings-rates-nfl-uniforms-1-32

ricardisimo
08-24-2012, 08:12 PM
On this date in 1835 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1835) The New York Sun (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_Sun_%28historical%29) perpetrates the Great Moon Hoax (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Moon_Hoax). The entire country falls for it and sales surge. A week earlier they had tried to claim that the Bengals did not, in fact, suck, and their readership fell to an all-time low.

TheDoctorBeat
09-04-2012, 05:08 PM
On August 6th, in the year 2012, at 5:17 UTC, the Curiosity Mars rover touched down in the Gale Crater on Mars. Among the first high-definition images of this new- yet ancient world, a message was transmitted back to NASA that indeed even in the farthest reaches of space, the Bengals still suck.

BTW, being an Ohio native, this thread is magical.

Bayz101
09-04-2012, 06:05 PM
On August 6th, in the year 2012, at 5:17 UTC, the Curiosity Mars rover touched down in the Gale Crater on Mars. Among the first high-definition images of this new- yet ancient world, a message was transmitted back to NASA that indeed even in the farthest reaches of space, the Bengals still suck.

BTW, being an Ohio native, this thread is magical.

Hahah!

I'm in Mansfield! :tt03:

Galax Steeler
09-08-2012, 07:19 AM
He discovered that the Bungholes will still suck in 2012.

tony hipchest
10-08-2012, 03:40 PM
in losing the miami yesterday on the eve of columbus day the bungles have re-discovered their suck.

Tonight, in honor of Columbus Day, Jets will try to discover uncharted land-- their own end-zone. - The Fake ESPN

the bengals suck worse than the jets, who can actually win a playoff game in the past 2o years.

Bayz101
10-23-2012, 12:14 AM
Still suck.

tony hipchest
10-25-2012, 12:33 PM
Today, in 1911, Orville Wright flew for 9 minutes and 45 seconds. Upon landing in Kitty Hawk, he told his brother "I could see the Bengals suck from up there".

Vis
05-13-2013, 02:58 PM
The Minnesota House just voted to approve a bill making them the 49th state to declare that the Bengals suck

Lokki
05-16-2013, 08:42 AM
On this day in 1929, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences hands out its first awards, at a dinner party for around 250 people held in the Blossom Room of the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood, California.

The brainchild of Louis B. Mayer, head of the powerful MGM film studio, the Academy was organized in May 1927 as a non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement and improvement of the film industry. Its first president and the host of the May 1929 ceremony was the actor Douglas Fairbanks, Sr. Unlike today, the winners of the first Oscars--as the coveted gold-plated statuettes later became known--were announced before the awards ceremony itself.

The host did proclaim that it was a great year in film, "None of the movies sucked as much as the Bengals!" This was met by cheers and applause from the crowd.

Buddha Bus
05-16-2013, 11:38 AM
The Bengals suck so much that even blind Yinzers can see they suck even more than the Steelers.

Galax Steeler
05-16-2013, 06:43 PM
Buddha sucks with his thong pics

Lokki
05-17-2013, 05:52 AM
http://www.troll.me/images/the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world/i-dont-always-watch-teams-that-suck-but-when-i-do-its-the-bengals.jpg

MACH1
07-07-2013, 01:11 AM
I'm skeered of the bungals. :rolleyes:

Buddha Bus
07-07-2013, 06:29 AM
I'm skeered of the bungals. :rolleyes:

What are ya scared of them pu$$ies for?

Bayz101
07-25-2013, 06:10 PM
still suck

Galax Steeler
07-26-2013, 04:03 AM
Bagz said the Bungholes suck

Galax Steeler
08-25-2013, 07:11 PM
The Bungholes still suck

tony hipchest
08-28-2013, 09:45 AM
50 years ago today, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. had a dream that the bengals would not suck.

And in his famous speach he delivered 50 years ago today, he conceded that a black man would become president long before the bungles had an equal shot at competing for a lombardi trophy.

pczach
09-07-2013, 10:53 PM
http://profootballmock.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Mike-Brown-Trophy-Case.png

tony hipchest
09-20-2013, 11:09 AM
Hey Mike!

Mike!

Mike..Mike..Mike..Mike

Guess what day it is?

The Bengals suck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs5QJi-dX-4

tony hipchest
10-14-2013, 12:38 PM
today is the day we all come together in remembrance that win or lose the Bengals suck.

TheWarDen86
10-14-2013, 12:50 PM
I can't believe this thread is still alive. haha

Bayz101
11-12-2013, 07:12 PM
still suck

Buddha Bus
11-12-2013, 08:03 PM
The Bengals suck so much they lost to the Ravens.

Lokki
11-13-2013, 07:27 AM
In 2 weeks.. we will be playing the Ravens on Thanksgiving.. Don't forget to give thanks that the Bengals suck.

Lady Steel
12-10-2013, 09:48 AM
... that in the year 2013 Lady Steel would be Member of the Week during Bungals Week and thereby declareth that the Bengals suck!

floodcitygirl
12-10-2013, 11:06 AM
No, I cannot believe this thread is still going! :chuckle: I CAN attest for sure that the bungles have always sucked, still suck and will forevermore suck!

Quackjack
12-11-2013, 08:44 AM
Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck Bengals suck

JonM229
12-11-2013, 08:51 AM
And thanks to UltimateBengal, we all know what Bengals fans suck

harrison'samonster
12-11-2013, 09:02 AM
And thanks to UltimateBengal, we all know what Bengals fans suck

the horse he road in on.

vasteeler
01-05-2014, 03:24 PM
:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Buddha Bus
01-05-2014, 04:14 PM
That's what you get for letting a filthy ginger run your offense.

BENGALS STILL SUCK!!!!!!

caplovestroyp43
01-05-2014, 08:29 PM
Well what is it now 24 years without winning a playoff game??? PATHETIC!!! I really wanted them to do well this year because we couldn't.

Blacksburg Zach
01-05-2014, 08:41 PM
:sign04: