PDA

View Full Version : in 1492 Columbus discovered...

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

tony hipchest
10-09-2006, 10:28 AM
that the bengals suck

floodcitygirl
10-09-2006, 11:12 AM
that the bengals suck:sofunny: Thanks Tony! I enjoyed that!

Tankus_Maximus
10-09-2006, 01:56 PM
Truer words have never been posted here Tony.

And to this day....

The Bengals still suck.

CantStop85
10-09-2006, 04:43 PM
Whatever eases the pain of a 1-3 record, right?

stillers4me
10-09-2006, 04:58 PM
Who Dey?????? NEW ENGLAND!!!!!

And the Bengals still suck.

stillers4me
10-09-2006, 05:00 PM
Whatever eases the pain of a 1-3 record, right?

Looking at that 5th Lombardi helps immensely. :helmet:

SteelCityMan786
10-09-2006, 05:41 PM
that the bengals suck

And that the other 30 teams in the NFL other then the Steelers SUCK REGUARDLESS!

stillers4me
10-09-2006, 05:44 PM
We may not look like champs right now.....but I know one thing for certain.

WE won't suck for 15 straight years. (and beyond)

Tankus_Maximus
10-11-2006, 12:02 AM
The Bengals still suck. They are by far, the shittiest team in the NFL. Or a close second to The Raiders.

HometownGal
10-11-2006, 05:39 AM
When Neil Armstrong first stepped on the moon, we were all led to believe that his first words were ""That?s one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind". It has just been revealed that story was just a rumor and that his real first words upon setting his foot upon the moon were.....

"My God, the Bengals suck".

:toofunny:

meanjoecoop
10-11-2006, 08:57 AM
I remember where I was when I first heard the news...

On November 22, 1963 we were watching the news on tv, they were talking about something that happened to President Kennedy. Suddenly they interupted the broadcast for an urgent message: Walter Cronkite said "the Bengals Suck".

Life has been the same ever since...

:sign09:

tony hipchest
10-11-2006, 09:24 AM

On November 22, 1963 we were watching the news on tv, they were talking about something that happened to President Kennedy. Suddenly they interupted the broadcast for an urgent message: Walter Cronkite said "the Bengals Suck".

:sign09::sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

nice. looks like this threads got legs...

floodcitygirl
10-11-2006, 11:46 AM

:sign09::rofl: Hey, are you still considering that marriage proposal????? (lol)

augustashark
10-11-2006, 01:18 PM
I remember hearing that when Ted Bundy was in the electric chair the chaplin asked him for any last words.

He replied "THE BENGALS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!, NOW THROW THE DAMN SWITCH!!!!!!!!"

stillers4me
10-11-2006, 05:19 PM
I'll never forget that Martin Luther King speech........it's burned into my brain......

"I had a dream........the Bengals sucked."

BigBensBikeHelmet
10-11-2006, 05:21 PM
I remember the only time I thought the Bengals sucked... it was last January when a fat but lineman dove into there starting quarterback's knee. After that dirty hit and there back up, jon kitna, came in... i thought to myself, "Now that Carson is out the bengals kinda suck".

stillers4me
10-11-2006, 05:26 PM
I remember the only time I thought the Bengals sucked... it was last January when a fat but lineman dove into there starting quarterback's knee. After that dirty hit and there back up, jon kitna, came in... i thought to myself, "Now that Carson is out the bengals kinda suck".

So what's their excuse now?? :coffee:

CantStop85
10-11-2006, 06:01 PM
So what's their excuse now?? :coffee:
No excuses...Little Ben's already used up all of those this season.

floodcitygirl
10-11-2006, 06:37 PM
No excuses...Little Ben's already used up all of those this season.You hear excuses only because Bengal fans have little obsessed minds. Come over to the good side of the force. Those voices will disappear quickly. :tt02:

stillers4me
10-11-2006, 09:03 PM
You hear excuses only because Bengal fans have little obsessed minds. Come over to the good side of the force. Those voices will disappear quickly. :tt02:

So obsessed they have to hang out at Steeler forums even when they're not playing us.
What's the matter....the Buccos kick you off their board already???

tony hipchest
10-12-2006, 08:38 AM
"for score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth unto this nation news that the bengals suck"

-abraham lincoln

Tankus_Maximus
10-12-2006, 09:17 AM
I was just a wee lil tike when I remember Nancy Reagan and her famous campaign..."Just Say No, to the Bengals"

floodcitygirl
10-12-2006, 09:19 AM
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
The earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters.
Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.
God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness.
God called the light day, and the darkness He called night. And there was evening and there was morning, one day.

.....And God said, the Bengals suck!

Tankus_Maximus
10-12-2006, 09:22 AM
God hates The Bengals.

tony hipchest
10-12-2006, 11:54 AM
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
The earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters.
Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.
God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness.
God called the light day, and the darkness He called night. And there was evening and there was morning, one day.

.....And God said, the Bengals suck!
:rofl:

...and as the water flowed onto helen keller, she grabbed her mothers hand and with her fingers she pounded out the letters b.e.n.g.a.l.s. s.u.c.k. onto her palm. her first form of communication is the standard by which the deaf/blind speak today.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-12-2006, 12:22 PM
:rofl:

...and as the water flowed onto helen keller, she grabbed her mothers hand and with her fingers she pounded out the letters b.e.n.g.a.l.s. s.u.c.k. onto her palm. her first form of communication is the standard by which the deaf/blind speak today.

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

.....Once they were ready to go outside, Eagle was depressurized, the hatch opened and Armstrong made his way out and down the ladder. Placing his left foot on the surface at 2:56 UTC July 21, 1969, he spoke the words for which he would always be remembered:

"That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind, one positive conclusion that the Benglas suck."

augustashark
10-12-2006, 12:27 PM
"Read my lips, THE BENGALS SUCK!"

George Bush "41"

Big D
10-12-2006, 12:38 PM
"I didnt have sexual relations with that woman, the only sucking i've seen are on sundays when the bengals play" Bill Clinton

tony hipchest
10-12-2006, 12:39 PM
"...and as the SS stormed the apartment i hid motionless in the bottom of the closet, making sure not to make a sound, and as i heard the door slam shut and i was sure they were gone i whispered "the bengals suck".

-the diary of Anne Frank

HometownGal
10-12-2006, 12:44 PM

.....Once they were ready to go outside, Eagle was depressurized, the hatch opened and Armstrong made his way out and down the ladder. Placing his left foot on the surface at 2:56 UTC July 21, 1969, he spoke the words for which he would always be remembered:

"That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind, one positive conclusion that the Benglas suck."

Copycat!!! I used that one already. :flap: :wink02:

tony hipchest
10-12-2006, 12:49 PM
" i shall not tell a lie... the bengals suck"

-g. washington

"ask not what your country can do for you, but why the bengals suck"

-JFK

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-12-2006, 12:58 PM
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.–That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,–That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to know that ....the Bengals Suck....Thomas Jefferson

WOW..our country is BASED on this concept,....why am I not surprised?

tony hipchest
10-12-2006, 01:01 PM
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.–That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,–That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to know that ....the Bengals Suck....Thomas Jefferson

WOW..our country is BASED on this concept,....why am I not surprised?

classic! lmao

"the bengals suck"

-linda lovelace

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-12-2006, 01:11 PM
classic! lmao

"the bengals suck"

-linda lovelace

..another great american:sofunny: :sofunny:

tony hipchest
10-12-2006, 01:15 PM
"the bengals suck"

-hoover, kirby, and eureka

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-12-2006, 01:17 PM
Copycat!!! I used that one already. :flap: :wink02:

MY bad, I stole your moxy by accident....as Nixon said "I'm not a crook...and the Bengals Suck"

augustashark
10-12-2006, 01:25 PM
"I know more about sucking then anyone and believe me THE BENGALS SUCK!"

Ron Jeremy, 2005
http://www.callus.com/separatedatbirth/ronjeremy.jpg

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-12-2006, 01:27 PM
DAMN!!!...we suck!!!.... 01/08/06 Marvin Lewis..while ducking a Chad Johnson haymaker at halftime.

tony hipchest
10-12-2006, 01:30 PM
confucius say: the bengals suck

nostradamus predicted the bengals will suck

there are some simple truths that EVERYBODY knows:

when columbus sailed around the world he discovered the world was not flat and that the bengals suck. as sir iisac newton sat under the tree and an apple fell on his head he discovered gravity and thats when it hit him that the bengals suck. and when gallileo peered through his first telescope, not only did he see that the planets revolved around the sun but he also saw that the bengals suck.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-12-2006, 01:32 PM
confucius say: the bengals suck

nostradamus predicted the bengals will suck

there are some simple truths that EVERYBODY knows:

when columbus sailed around the world he discovered the world was not flat and that the bengals suck. as sir iisac newton sat under the tree and an apple fell on his head he discovered gravity and thats when it hit him that the bengals suck. and when gallileo peered through his first telescope, not only did he see that the planets revolved around the sun but he also saw that the bengals suck.

OHHHHHHH!!!!! That explains it, its a matter of scientific fact!

HometownGal
10-12-2006, 01:33 PM
"I believe that now is a positive time to make the transition to a new commissioner,"

"We have a collective bargaining extension in place, long-term television contracts, and have undertaken many other strong elements in league and club operations," he said. "I am honored to have been commissioner since late 1989 and to have been heavily involved with the league, its owners, clubs, coaches, players, fans and media since 1969. Let me close by saying.......the Bengals SUCK."

Former NFL Commissioner Paul Tagliabue on his retirement (3/20/06)

3 to be 4
10-12-2006, 05:21 PM
accordingly, I will not seek, nor shall I accept, my party's nomination for another term as your President. And the Bengals suck."
- Lyndon Johnson, 1968

stillers4me
10-12-2006, 05:34 PM
Alexander Graham Bell's notebook entry of 10 March 1876 describes his successful experiment with the telephone. Speaking through the instrument to his assistant, Thomas A. Watson, in the next room, Bell utters these famous first words, "Mr. Watson -- come here -- the Bengals suck."

stillers4me
10-12-2006, 05:39 PM
Even Shakespeare wrote about it.....

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other word would smell as sweet and the Bengals would still suck.."

meanjoecoop
10-12-2006, 06:52 PM
The Ten Commandments were spoken by God to Moses on Mount Sinai and engraved on two stone tablets when God entered a special and unique covenant relationship with the nation of Israel. "I have made a covenant with thee and the Bengals SUCK."
- God

floodcitygirl
10-12-2006, 06:55 PM
So through the night rode Paul Revere
And so through the night went his cry of alarm
To every Middlesex village and farm,---
A cry of defiance, and not of fear,
A voice in the darkness, a knock at the door,
And a word that shall echo for evermore!
For, borne on the night-wind of the Past,
Through all our history, to the last,
In the hour of darkness and peril and need,
The people will waken and listen to hear
The hurrying hoof-beats of that steed,
And the midnight message of Paul Revere.

.....Screaming that the Bengals still suck!

meanjoecoop
10-12-2006, 06:59 PM
"The Nazi party should not become a constable of public opinion, but must dominate it. It must not become a servant of the masses, but their master! I love das Bengals"
- Adolf Hitler

meanjoecoop
10-12-2006, 07:07 PM
Movie Quote:

"Last night, Darth Vader came down from planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Lorraine out that he'd melt my brain...and the bengals suck"

-George McFly

3 to be 4
10-12-2006, 08:35 PM
"You want the truth? You cant handle the truth!! The Bengals suck!!!!!!!!!"

HometownGal
10-12-2006, 08:54 PM
"General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"

The late President Ronald W. Reagan, June 12, 1987.

To which Gorby replied:

"Bengals сосут" (translation: The Bengals SUCK!)

stillers4me
10-12-2006, 09:35 PM
"Houston, we have a problem. The Bengals suck."

stillers4me
10-12-2006, 09:37 PM
"Frankly, Scarlet, I don't give a damn that the Bengals suck."

I.C. Lights
10-12-2006, 09:37 PM
"Certainty? In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes ... and that the Bengals suck."

Ben Franklin

stillers4me
10-12-2006, 09:42 PM
"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we have a full tank of gas, half a packet of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses, the Bengals SUCK...... HIT IT!"

MattsMe
10-12-2006, 09:43 PM
Quoth the Raven: "The Bengals Suck"

Wow, even the Ravens know it.

stillers4me
10-12-2006, 09:44 PM
Executioner: The prisoner wishes to say a word.
William Wallace: THE BENGALS SUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK!!!!!!!!!

Tankus_Maximus
10-12-2006, 09:58 PM
"Luke.....I...am...your...father......and I'm a Bengals season ticket holder"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

stillers4me
10-12-2006, 10:03 PM
John Kerry: "The Bengals sucked before they sucked."

steelcurtain09
10-12-2006, 10:25 PM
Quoth the Raven: "The Bengals Suck"

Wow, even the Ravens know it.

Quoth the Raven: Nevermore will the Bengals be good

Holmes: Elementary my dear Watson, the Bengals suck

steelcurtain09
10-12-2006, 10:26 PM
George Bush - I misunderestimated the Bengals. They really suck. heh-heh heh-heh

steelcurtain09
10-12-2006, 10:37 PM
What are the first 6 words of the Bible - In the beginning, the Bengals sucked...
What are the last 4 - ...the Bengals suck. Amen.
The last section of Mass - Go in peace to love and serve the Lord.
Thanks be to God that the Bengals suck.

im Catholic. can u fault me?

3 to be 4
10-13-2006, 06:27 AM
"People got to know if their President is a crook. Well, im not a crook. And the Bengals suck"
Richard Nixon

3 to be 4
10-13-2006, 06:28 AM
"The Bengals suck"

- Rain Man

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-13-2006, 07:29 AM
"The Bengals suck"

- Rain Man

definitely...definitely ....suck...

meanjoecoop
10-13-2006, 08:26 AM
"Fifty million dollars? Chad Johnson wants Fifty million dollars? Do you hear the words comin' outta my mouth? The bengals suck!"

- Chris Tucker, Rush Hour

HometownGal
10-13-2006, 08:33 AM
"I had plenty of pimples as a kid. One day I fell asleep in the library. When I woke up, a blind man was reading my face. Guess what it said? The Bengals SUCK."

Rodney Dangerfield

floodcitygirl
10-13-2006, 08:45 AM
"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.....that the Bengals suck"!

R. Butler

meanjoecoop
10-13-2006, 08:52 AM
"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.....that the Bengals suck"!

R. Butler

"Frankly, Scarlet, I don't give a damn that the Bengals suck."

Flood that ones already been done. :dang:

tony hipchest
10-13-2006, 08:56 AM
"I had plenty of pimples as a kid. One day I fell asleep in the library. When I woke up, a blind man was reading my face. Guess what it said? The Bengals SUCK."

Rodney Dangerfield

hilarious!!! :rofl:

"momma always said life is like a box of chocholates. you never know how bad the bengals will suck"

-forest gump

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-13-2006, 09:03 AM
Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears;
I come to bury the Bengals, not to praise them. ...They Suck

William Shakespeare, "Julius Caesar"

floodcitygirl
10-13-2006, 09:05 AM
Flood that ones already been done. :dang:My bad Stillers. Next beer is on me for failing to read thru the whole thread...again. :cheers:

And thanks for pointing out my error, Meanie. It's good to know that you do read and CAN respond to my posts. Now.....about that marriage proposal....????? :grin:

meanjoecoop
10-13-2006, 09:09 AM
And thanks for pointing out my error, Meanie. It's good to know that you do read and CAN respond to my posts. Now.....about that marriage proposal....????? :grin:

Always with the marriage talk! You're so possessive! :wink02:

tony hipchest
10-13-2006, 09:11 AM
in 1902 marie currie discovered radium, after much work with the radioactive material she won the nobel peace prize for also discovering that the bengals suck.

Jonas Salk (1914-1995) was a research physician who stumbled across a vaccine against the devastating disease polio. Salk's developed his vaccine in 1947, while working at the University of Pittsburgh Medical School in an attempt to find a cure for the bengals sucking.

floodcitygirl
10-13-2006, 09:12 AM
"Close your eyes and tap your heels together three times, and say......the Bengals suck, the Bengals suck, the Bengals suck"......

Glinda to Dorothy

Tankus_Maximus
10-13-2006, 09:14 AM
"You know what they call a Big Mac in France? Le Bengals they suck"

meanjoecoop
10-13-2006, 09:17 AM
"You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk? Cuz the Bengals suck"
-Dirty Harry

floodcitygirl
10-13-2006, 09:17 AM
Always with the marriage talk! You're so possessive! :wink02:Just can't help myself.....I'm thinking that you might like it.....just a little. :hunch: (lol)

meanjoecoop
10-13-2006, 09:24 AM
"I'll be back...and the Bengals suck"
- Terminator

tony hipchest
10-13-2006, 09:33 AM
"the bengals give suck a bad name"

-bon jovi

"Yo adrian! the bengals suck"

floodcitygirl
10-13-2006, 09:35 AM
The Bengals....."Suck So Good".

J. Mellencamp

Tankus_Maximus
10-13-2006, 09:45 AM
Welcome to the Jungle,
We got fun & games,
We got everything you want,
Honey The Bengals surely do suck

tony hipchest
10-13-2006, 09:55 AM
"walk like an egyptian"

the bangels suck too!

floodcitygirl
10-13-2006, 10:16 AM
"walk like an egyptian"

the bangels suck too!Oh man! :iagree: :sofunny:

Stillers#1
10-13-2006, 10:44 AM
I read this on a bathroom wall in a bar:

"Here I sit broken hearted,
Tried to shit but only farted.
I knew it would be my luck,
Yes indeed the bungles suck"

meanjoecoop
10-13-2006, 12:14 PM
The Bengals.....suck so good.

J. Mellencamp

:tap: :uhh: :hunch:

stillers4me
10-13-2006, 03:01 PM
Spock: Ahh, Mr. Scott, I understand you’re having difficulty with the warp drive. How much time do you require for repair?
Scotty: There’s nothing wrong with the bloody thing! It's the Bengals that suck!!

steelcurtain09
10-13-2006, 03:57 PM
this thread has gone on for a little while

winners never quit an Bengals never win...
...cause they suck
-attributed to Vince Lombardi

steelcurtain09
10-13-2006, 03:59 PM
e = mc2
where e = energy
m = mass
c2 = the amount the Bengals suck squared

steelcurtain09
10-13-2006, 04:00 PM
Before God we are all equally wise - and equally foolish. But the Bengals still suck
this and one b4 Einstein so u no its right

steelcurtain09
10-13-2006, 04:01 PM
Sports do not build character. They reveal that the Bengals suck.

yay 150 posts. now im a benchwarmer

meanjoecoop
10-13-2006, 04:24 PM
"Winning is not a sometime thing; it's an all time thing. You don't win once in a while, you don't do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing...and thats why the Bengals suck."
-Vince Lombardi

meanjoecoop
10-13-2006, 04:44 PM
"You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads! Now evidently my cycloptic colleague informs me that that cannot be done. Ah, would you remind me what I pay you people for, honestly? Throw me a bone here! The bengals suck!"

-Dr. Evil

meanjoecoop
10-13-2006, 04:48 PM
"No doubt, love, but as long as people are still having promiscuous sex with many anonymous partners without protection while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding drugs in a consequence-free environment, I'll be sound as a pound!"

"No?...Well at least the Bengals still suck"

-Austin Powers

meanjoecoop
10-13-2006, 07:14 PM
Just can't help myself.....I'm thinking that you might like it.....just a little. :hunch: (lol)

I am irresistable arent I! :wink02:

3 to be 4
10-13-2006, 10:59 PM
"We ask for a meeting. It'll be me, Solazzo, and McClusky. Now we insist it be someplace in public, a restaurant, a bar, somewhere where I'll feel safe. Now they're going to search me when I come in so I cant have a weapon on me. But if Clemenza can have a gun planted there ahead of time..the Bengals suck."

- Michael Corleone

floodcitygirl
10-13-2006, 11:21 PM
"For Narnia and for Aslan!!!!!!!!!"......the Bengals suck!!!!!!!!!!!

King Peter

3 to be 4
10-13-2006, 11:34 PM
Terence Mann: Ray. People will come, Ray. They'll come to Iowa for reasons they can't even fathom. They'll turn into your driveway, not knowing for sure why they're doing it. They'll arrive at your door, as innocent as children, longing for the past. "Of course, we won't mind if you look around," you'll say, "It's only twenty dollars per person." And they'll pass over the money without even thinking about it: for it's money they have and peace they lack.
Mark: Ray, just sign the papers.
Terence: (not even noticing the interuption) And they'll walk off to the bleachers and sit in their short sleeves on a perfect afternoon. And find they have reserved seats somewhere along the baselines where they sat when they were children. And cheer their heroes. And they'll watch the game, and it'll be as they'd dipped themselves in magic waters. The memories will be so thick, they'll have to brush them away from their faces.
Mark: Ray, when the bank opens up in the morning, they'll foreclose.
Terence: People will come, Ray.
Mark: You're broke, Ray. You sell now or you lose everything.
Terence: The one constant through all the years,Ray, has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It's been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt, and erased again. But baseball has marked the time. This field, this game, is a part of our past, Ray. It reminds us of all that once was good, and that could be again. Oh people will come, Ray. People will most definitely come.
And Ray? One other thing that marks the time from generation to generation. The Bengals suck.

stillers4me
10-14-2006, 06:51 AM
And God said........the Bengals suck.
And so it was.

floodcitygirl
10-14-2006, 07:52 AM
I am irresistable arent I! :wink02:Uhhhhh.....yeah.........especially now......(she says, searching for that rolling eyes smilie).

tony hipchest
10-14-2006, 12:54 PM
"the bengals suck... to infinity and beyond!"

-buzz lightyear

Tankus_Maximus
10-14-2006, 10:48 PM
"How come I gotta be Mr. Pink??
Cuz you're a ******...and cuz The Bengals Suck"

-Reservoir Dogs

meanjoecoop
10-14-2006, 11:03 PM
"There is an old Klingon proverb Carson, Revenge is a dish that is best served cold. Its very cold in December...and the Bengals suck."

-Khan Noonien Singh, The Wrath of Kahn

tony hipchest
10-14-2006, 11:12 PM
...and as Howard Carter put the candle into the tiny opening of the tomb of King Tutankahmen, that had been sealed for 5000 years, he was asked what he could see.

"wonderful things" was his reply.

There on the wall, in brilliant golden leafed inscribed heiroglyphics, were the gigantic pictographs that read "the bengals suck".

floodcitygirl
10-14-2006, 11:15 PM
I don't know...could just be me....but so far, I think my God, Day 1, has y'all beat! :smile:

meanjoecoop
10-14-2006, 11:19 PM
I don't know...could just be me....but so far, I think my God, Day 1, has y'all beat! :smile:

:tap: Flood...dear, what are you talkin bout? :hunch:

tony hipchest
10-14-2006, 11:29 PM

im still partial to the "in 1492 columbus discovered the bengals suck". the thomas edison one was pretty good too.

but all are as pertinent and funny as the other, after all, noone but the bengals can put a patent on "the bengals suck". :tt02:

3 to be 4
10-15-2006, 12:24 AM
I'd be happy as a fairy
And id wash my dingleberry
if my Bengals didnt suck

- sung by a Scarecrow outside of Cincinnati, 1939

tony hipchest
10-15-2006, 12:29 AM
I'd be happy as a fairy
And id wash my dingleberry
if my Bengals didnt suck

- sung by a Scarecrow outside of Cincinnati, 1939

"dinglebengal"

floodcitygirl
10-15-2006, 12:34 AM
:tap: Flood...dear, what are you talkin bout? :hunch:Come on Meanie!!!! God!!!! Day 1!!!!! Should beat anything!!!!!!! Dear?????!!!! (lol)

stillers4me
10-15-2006, 08:30 AM
I think this should be the never ending post..........the possibilities are endless!

3 to be 4
10-15-2006, 09:36 AM

"dinglebengal"

Cincinnati Dingelbengals. catchy.

tony hipchest
10-15-2006, 05:35 PM
"the bengals suck"

-the 0-4 tampa bay bucs

meanjoecoop
10-15-2006, 05:52 PM
"the bengals suck"

-the 0-4 tampa bay bucs

:toofunny:

and so does CBS, they just decided to switch to the Dolphins / Jets game with 8 minutes left.

tony hipchest
10-15-2006, 05:58 PM
"the bengals suck... and we will treat them worse than we treated the 49ers"

-san diego chargers

Tankus_Maximus
10-15-2006, 06:03 PM
"The Bengals suck"

-That rookie QB for the Bucs.

3 to be 4
10-16-2006, 05:26 PM
Hey, hey, the Bengals are sucking here!!!!!!!!"

- Ratzo Rizzo

3 to be 4
10-16-2006, 06:56 PM
"Senator, I knew Jack Kennedy. I served with Jack Kennedy. Jack Kennedy was a friend of mine. Senator, the Bengals suck."

- Lloyd Bentsen, 1988

steelcurtain09
10-17-2006, 09:38 AM
In fourteen hundred ninety two,
Columbus sailed the ocean blue.
He accidently made the Bengals,
and lived forever with his bungle.

-the Bengals suck
by: me

tony hipchest
10-17-2006, 03:56 PM
While U.N. inspectors and the U.S. military did not discover any WMD within the borders of Iraq, they did find the bengals suck.

BigBensBikeHelmet
10-17-2006, 04:02 PM
1942 the Colombus found that the bengals suck... 2005 the Bengals won the north... 2006 the Bengals beat the Stealers at home... funny how things change.

floodcitygirl
10-17-2006, 09:51 PM
1942 the Colombus found that the bengals suck... 2005 the Bengals won the north... 2006 the Bengals beat the Stealers at home... funny how things change.Actually "Columbus" was dead in 1942 :dang: ....the Steelers won the Super Bowl in 2005.....and EVERYTHING remains to be seen in 2006, but based on this past Sunday's results, all is right in the world and.......the Bengals still suck. :tt02:

SteelersWoman
10-18-2006, 12:12 AM
Always with the marriage talk! You're so possessive! :wink02:

Well hey--she's a Steelers fan, you're a Steelers fan, you two were made for each other--match made in Heaven, eh? What could be better? I mean, what could possibly go wrong? :flap:

My marital advice (being married to a BROWNS fan (:yuck:) you can trust me one this one :thumbsup: ) is MARRY A PERSON WHO LIKES YOUR TEAM!! Will save you two kids a LOT of fights :wink02: :toofunny:

Chronicgaming
10-18-2006, 12:23 AM
When Archimedes suddenly understood how to find the volume of an irregular object...

"Eureka!! The Bengals Suck!!!"

(Well, I guess that really isn't much of a discovery... :coffee:)

floodcitygirl
10-18-2006, 07:11 AM
Well hey--she's a Steelers fan, you're a Steelers fan, you two were made for each other--match made in Heaven, eh? What could be better? I mean, what could possibly go wrong? :flap:

My marital advice (being married to a BROWNS fan (:yuck:) you can trust me one this one :thumbsup: ) is MARRY A PERSON WHO LIKES YOUR TEAM!! Will save you two kids a LOT of fights :wink02: :toofunny: Despite the fact that Meanie is a tall, handsome hunk of a Fire Fighting, Steeler loving man (sigh), he also happens to be one of the kindest and honorable people I know and someone that I consider to be a dear friend. We'd never want to do anything to mess that up! (lol) Besides....his beautiful wife, who I adore, may have a few issues with another marriage in his life.

But thanks anyway for your CA advice, SW. :wink02:

HometownGal
10-18-2006, 07:28 AM
Despite the fact that Meanie is a tall, handsome hunk of a Fire Fighting, Steeler loving man (sigh), he also happens to be one of the kindest and honorable people I know and someone that I consider to be a dear friend. We'd never want to do anything to mess that up! (lol) Besides....his beautiful wife, who I adore, may have a few issues with another marriage in his life.

But thanks anyway for your CA advice, SW. :wink02:

LMAO!!! :sofunny: *hears crickets*

Be careful there flood - don't want you falling off of that turnip truck. :toofunny: :wink02:

meanjoecoop
10-18-2006, 07:52 AM
:blush: I do love it when you ladies give me so much attention!

ARKIESTEEL
10-18-2006, 08:04 AM
1492 Columbus discovered this great land of ours and the people he found here said hello did you know that the Bungles suck and the white man took this new found idea back to the old world and hence fourth the bengals have sucked. Much can be learned from natives where ever you go. There is a leason to be learned from this boys and girls.

meanjoecoop
10-18-2006, 08:19 AM
1942 the Colombus found that the bengals suck...

1942? :huh:

BBBH you are a wealth of historical knowledge. :lost:

So wifebeater...who you going to threaten today? A blind person? An abused child? :pity:

- 2/5/06 The day the world learned just how much the Seahawks suck.

tony hipchest
10-18-2006, 08:27 AM
it was 1922, in the valley of the kings, when howard carter was about to reveal to the world the archaelogical find of all time. as he chiseled a hole through the plaster that had sealed the tomb for more than 5000 years, he was able to stick a candle and see centuries into the past. he was amazed. when asked what he saw, he took a deep breath and could only mutter the words:

"wonderful things"

there on the wall in the most beautiful gold leafed heiroglyphic murals were the pictographs that translated "the bengals suck".

CantStop85
10-18-2006, 04:53 PM
"The Bengals suck...but by God, we ****ing blow."
-Bill Cowher shortly after the Steelers' 2006 loss to the Bengals

floodcitygirl
10-18-2006, 05:39 PM
-Bill Cowher shortly after the Steelers' 2006 loss to the BengalsThat conversation, you poor obsessed Bengal fan, only takes place in your dillusional mind. I keep telling you, come over to the good side of the force....all of those nasty voices will go away! :tt02:

herewegosteelers
10-18-2006, 05:41 PM
:sofunny: Thanks for the laughs guys!! Love it!!

STEELERS RULE!!!!!!!:cheers:

NO STOPIN BLACK & GOLD:tt02:

tony hipchest
10-18-2006, 05:44 PM
-Bill Cowher shortly after the Steelers' 2006 loss to the Bengalsyes, im sure that loss last year to the bengals, during their sb run, still stings the team.

steelers lost the game this year but they kicked the bengals ass so hard it sent them into a 2 game losing tailspin (to be continued...). even when they lose, the steelers win. isnt it great?

the bengals suck
-sophocles

stillers4me
10-18-2006, 07:11 PM
Monday, Jan. 14, 2006

Dear Pittsburgh Steelers:

This memo is to inform you that that little play made yesterday by your boy, Troy Polamalu, was upon review, in fact an actual interception. Oops!! Silly us!! We gave the ball to the wrong team!! Wow....it's a good thing you guys won the game anyway because, just like the Cincinnati Bengals, that would really suck!!!

Yours Truly,
The NFL

steelcurtain09
10-18-2006, 08:10 PM
That conversation, you poor obsessed Bengal fan, only takes place in your dillusional mind. I keep telling you, come over to the good side of the force....all of those nasty voices will go away! :tt02:
Thanks for the laughs guys!! Love it!!

STEELERS RULE!!!!!!!

NO STOPIN BLACK & GOLD

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
u 2 forgot to say the Bengals suck.
even CS85 and BBBH said it in their posts

meanjoecoop
10-18-2006, 08:25 PM
I believe that this nation should commit itself to achieving the goal, before this decade is out, of landing a man on the Moon and returning him safely to the Earth. No single space project in this time period will be more impressive to Mankind, or more important for the long-range exploration of space. And no project will be so difficult or expensive to accomplish, other than the Bengals winning a Super Bowl, because the Bengals suck.

-President John F. Kennedy

steelcurtain09
10-18-2006, 08:38 PM
The Bengals suck
they really really suck!!!

- said to Bobby Boucher by Gee Grenouille(?)

stillers4me
10-18-2006, 08:43 PM
The Bengals suck
they really really suck!!!

- said to Bobby Boucher by Gee Grenouille(?)

Also said by Sally Field at the Academy Awards....

meanjoecoop
10-18-2006, 08:59 PM
The Bengals are so bogus!

-Bill S. Preston, Esquire & Ted Theodore Logan

floodcitygirl
10-19-2006, 08:09 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
u 2 forgot to say the Bengals suck.
even CS85 and BBBH said it in their postsI was trying to be compassionate to a fellow human being, quite obviously not in his right mind. :wink02:

But let there be no mistaking it.....the Bengals always have, do, and will, always suck. :tt02:

3 to be 4
10-19-2006, 09:02 PM
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. I dream of things that never were and ask why not. Except for the Bengals winning a Super Bowl, of course, because they suck"

- Robert Kennedy

Preacher
10-20-2006, 12:07 AM
Cincinatticus suckiness <--- even the ancients knew that. :sofunny:

floodcitygirl
10-20-2006, 05:24 AM
Cincinatticus suckiness <--- even the ancients knew that. :sofunny:Hey!!!!! Have a heart Preacher! How about Cincinatticus fanus suckiness???? Some of us HAVE to live here, ya know? :egg:

HometownGal
10-20-2006, 07:51 AM
Dean Vernon Wormer: Greg, what is the worst fraternity on this campus?

Greg Marmalard: Well that would be hard to say, sir. They're each outstanding in their own way.

Dean Vernon Wormer: Cut the horseshit, son. I've got their disciplinary files right here. Who dropped a whole truckload of fizzies into the swim meet? Who delivered the medical school cadavers to the alumni dinner? Every Halloween, the trees are filled with underwear. Every spring, the toilets explode. And every season, the Bengals SUCK!

justinstrzelczyk
10-20-2006, 12:51 PM
as Myron once said - the Bungles will always be the Bungles.

tony hipchest
10-20-2006, 11:43 PM
"nothing is worse than watching the bengals suck"

-root canal

"nothing stinks more than the bengals suck"

-a proctologist's finger

3 to be 4
10-21-2006, 03:51 PM
"Why dont they just break me in two and get it over with"

- Carson Palmers leg

3 to be 4
10-21-2006, 03:54 PM
"Man, why did I even bother? Someone roll me over, will you?"

- Paul Brown, in his grave

3 to be 4
10-21-2006, 03:55 PM
"Stop using my name in association with that team or I will sue!!!"

- Suck

polamalufan43
10-21-2006, 04:12 PM
On July 4th 1776, the declaration of independence was signed...

"We hold these truths to be self evident, that all Cincinanti Bengals suck. That they are endowed by thier creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty, and never winning a superbowl if there lives depended on it,"

Ahhh... isn't history great.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

polamalufan43
10-21-2006, 04:17 PM
Atlantis was a great city. One day, it made their national football team the Bengals.
Hmmm.... I wonder what happened after that.... :dang:

Haha... thanks you guys... I was having a really bad day untill I read this thread...

polamalufan43
10-21-2006, 04:20 PM
"It's my life, and it's now or never
The Bengals will suck forever
Why did I waste my life cheering for them?"

~Bon Jovi

Brew Crew Grrl
10-21-2006, 05:10 PM
Don't be jealous! If the Bengals really sucked that bad... you all wouldn't be as obsessed about them to the extent that there's a 16 page thread about them. Not to mention god knows how many other threads about them!

83-Steelers-43
10-21-2006, 05:16 PM
Amazing though, you visit a Bungal boards and that's all they talk about. All topics seem to revolve around our team. The five time Super Bowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers. Normally, when you visit an opposing team's MB and happen to stroll inside the trash talk section, you tend to you see trash talk aimed at teams in that particular division. It's really not all that crazy if you actually think about it.

It's good to see they are still riding that Bengal bandwagon going on what? A year and a half now? That's a record. Good job you great football fans you in Cincy....:coffee:

stillers4me
10-21-2006, 05:21 PM
Don't be jealous! If the Bengals really sucked that bad... you all wouldn't be as obsessed about them to the extent that there's a 16 page thread about them. Not to mention god knows how many other threads about them!

:busted: ding ding ding ding!!!!!.........anther obsessed Bengals fan that has to hang out at a Steelers board to try and make his team sound better than it really is!!! What's the matter??? Getting lonely at the Bungles boards with all the bandwagoners jumping off??? Our resident trolls have been eerily quiet all week.

As for the 16 pages on this thread........it's just too damn easy to smack the Bungles......they suck.

83-Steelers-43
10-21-2006, 05:24 PM
Getting lonely at the Bungles boards with all the bandwagoners jumping off???

Typical Bungal fan reply: No actually, I've been a fan since (insert year here).

Right.....sure.......Yet, we helped packed the majority of that stadium twice a year.

Brew Crew Grrl
10-21-2006, 05:26 PM
Screw all the bandwagoners... I'm not one of em. I just stopped in to check out your board while having downtime over on the Panthers board.

Happy 2-3, 3rd place in the division! We'll teach ya how to play football again on NYE!

stillers4me
10-21-2006, 05:27 PM
[deleted coz I screwed up!]

Brew Crew Grrl
10-21-2006, 05:28 PM
Typical Bungal fan reply: No actually, I've been a fan since (insert year here).

Right.....sure.......Yet, we helped packed the majority of that stadium twice a year.

I call BS on that! Sure there were a fair share of TT at the playoff game.... but it was obviously Bengal territory. You guys just have a large fanbase.

stillers4me
10-21-2006, 05:29 PM
Screw all the bandwagoners... I'm not one of em. I just stopped in to check out your board while having downtime over on the Panthers board.

Happy 2-3, 3rd place in the division! We'll teach ya how to play football again on NYE!

Don't worry......we'll beat up on the Falcons and soften' them up for you.......maybe you'll be able to win that one.

stillers4me
10-21-2006, 05:30 PM
I call BS on that! Sure there were a fair share of TT at the playoff game.... but it was obviously Bengal territory. You guys just have a large fanbase.

Yea... a much bigger one than yours!! Our team doesn't suck.......

Brew Crew Grrl
10-21-2006, 05:31 PM
Don't worry......we'll beat up on the Falcons and soften' them up for you.......maybe you'll be able to win that one.

Bring em on full force! I think Michael Vick sucks anyway... almost as bad as Ben's QB rating so far this year:sofunny:

stillers4me
10-21-2006, 05:31 PM
So......how's Carson's knee????

83-Steelers-43
10-21-2006, 05:32 PM
Screw all the bandwagoners... I'm not one of em.

Wow, there's a new one. :talker:

I just stopped in to check out your board while having downtime over on the Panthers board.

Thank God for that little bit of information. I wouldn't have been able to sleep a wink tonight.

Happy zero Super Bowls, joke of the division for the last fifteen years! We'll teach ya (again) how to shut your mouth's before you eat your cake much like last season! Until then, have fun riding that wagon!

Accomplish something in this league, then talk trash.

Brew Crew Grrl
10-21-2006, 05:34 PM
So......how's Carson's knee????

I don't know... how's Ben's face, vertigo, thumb, knee, ankle, "female parts":sofunny:

83-Steelers-43
10-21-2006, 05:37 PM

I'm not talking about last season. Follow me here, ready? That's when you all started to pile on. I'm talking about the 14 years before last year. Oh yeah, you probably wouldn't know because you were in hiding with the rest of them. Should have know. :wink02:

Take care, it's been fun playing. :wave: :thumbsup:

stillers4me
10-21-2006, 05:39 PM
I don't know... how's Ben's face, vertigo, thumb, knee, ankle, "female parts":sofunny:

Ben's doin' fine, thanks for asking. He had a perfect quarterback rating last week....how did Carson do? :toofunny:

Brew Crew Grrl
10-21-2006, 05:43 PM
Ben's doin' fine, thanks for asking. He had a perfect quarterback rating last week....how did Carson do? :toofunny:

Not quite perfect... but I will give him almost perfect. You can't get that one past me.

You know what's really funny? I recognize quite a few names I've seen on this board. Alot of whom came to Bengals smack before we beat you at your own how. Now aside from our regulars over there it suuurreee has been quiet!

Hrmm... wonder why?
Cincinnati 28, Pittsburgh 20
OH YEAH!

floodcitygirl
10-21-2006, 05:52 PM
Ohhhh look how cute! A little kittie crawled out from hiding to come and play....meow! :toofunny:

Brew Crew Grrl
10-21-2006, 05:55 PM
Ohhhh look how cute! A little kittie crawled out from hiding to come and play....meow! :toofunny:

Hey look... its one of the trolls that disappeared after the Steelers lost:sofunny:

meanjoecoop
10-21-2006, 05:58 PM
Merry Christmas, we gave that one too you gift wrapped.

Too bad for you we will be the ones having the Happy New Year.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e206/meanjoecoop/BengalsPup.gif

Bengals Suck

floodcitygirl
10-21-2006, 06:00 PM
I wouldn't soil myself by entering your kitty litter...little kitty. Besides, 5 Super Bowl rings are hard to hide. Oh that's right....you wouldn't know about that! :dang: Come back when you have more than a game to talk about. :yawn:

stillers4me
10-21-2006, 06:00 PM
Hey look... its one of the trolls that disappeared after the Steelers lost:sofunny:

Naa.......she just moved on the better things. I believe the Steelers had a few games after the Bungles game. Ya see.....that's how it works.......you talk smack with the team you play next. Then you go to the next one.......then the next one.......see a pattern here? I can't figure out just WHY the Bungle fans want to live here.

Do we play the Bungles this weekend??? I was sure we played the Falcons.........:dang:

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-22-2006, 08:27 AM
Not quite perfect... but I will give him almost perfect. You can't get that one past me.

You know what's really funny? I recognize quite a few names I've seen on this board. Alot of whom came to Bengals smack before we beat you at your own how. Now aside from our regulars over there it suuurreee has been quiet!

Hrmm... wonder why?
Cincinnati 28, Pittsburgh 20
OH YEAH!

Why am I imagining the sound of "regulars" on a bengals forum to be the ruffling and crunching of hands in a potato chip bag?

...and how can I tell if you truly are a bengal-chick?...heres a test: Whats a #2 at McDonalds?...oh, sorry...whats a SUPERSIZED #2 at McDonalds?:dang:

floodcitygirl
10-22-2006, 08:42 AM
Why am I imagining the sound of "regulars" on a bengals forum to be the ruffling and crunching of hands in a potato chip bag?

...and how can I tell if you truly are a bengal-chick?...heres a test: Whats a #2 at McDonalds?...oh, sorry...whats a SUPERSIZED #2 at McDonalds?:dang::toofunny:

stillers4me
10-22-2006, 08:48 AM
Here, kitty kitty kitty!!!!!!!

BTW.....it's very windy (gusty!) today in the NastyNati.....good luck, Carson!!!!!!

P.S. The Bengals suck!

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-22-2006, 09:26 AM
Here Kitty ....We KNOW how to deal with Bengals in our town!!!!

On a strange side note..the Tiger and Brew Crew Grrl both have identical weight!!!

Police kill escaped Bengal Tiger at Illinois truck stop USA: October 1, 2002

BLOOMINGTON, Ill. - Illinois police shot and killed a Bengal tiger that escaped from its owner as she was exercising the 400-pound (180-kg) animal on a leash at a roadside truck stop.

A veterinarian in the central Illinois city of Bloomington unsuccessfully tried to tranquilize the 8-foot-long (2.4-metre-long) tiger four times before police killed it.
Bloomington police spokesman Duane Moss said the animal was being transported in a wooden crate on a trailer pulled by a car with Texas license plates.

The car stopped at the Travel Centers of America truck stop at about 5:30 a.m. and the tiger escaped when it was let out on a leash to get some exercise.

Police were still questioning the tiger's owner, an unidentified woman, and her son, and it was not immediately clear whether they would be detained or charged.

While the tiger was on the loose, about two dozen officers from the Bloomington police, Normal, Ill. police, McLean County Sheriff's department, Illinois State Police and Illinois Conservation Police kept it corralled against a fence that separated the truck stop from a nearby residential area.

Several attempts by the tiger's owner to retrieve the animal were unsuccessful. After a local veterinarian tried to tranquilize it for a fourth time, the animal made "aggressive" moves toward a pickup truck that had several conservation officers on top, Moss said.

floodcitygirl
10-22-2006, 09:37 AM
LLT! You're slaying me here!!!!! :rofl:

tony hipchest
10-22-2006, 11:08 AM
"The British are coming! The bengals suck! The British are coming!"

-paul revere

floodcitygirl
10-22-2006, 05:19 PM
"The British are coming! The bengals suck! The British are coming!"

-paul revereCome on Tony! Paul Revere was done waaaaayyyy back in this thread! :wink02:

stillers4me
10-22-2006, 05:24 PM
They still suck........:hunch:

bigdogluvit
10-22-2006, 05:29 PM
Here, kitty kitty kitty!!!!!!!

BTW.....it's very windy (gusty!) today in the NastyNati.....good luck, Carson!!!!!!

P.S. The Bengals suck!

carson was alright today how's jen lol

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2005/02/18/Howard_Dean_narrowweb__200x233.jpg Beowwwwwwwwwwww!!

stillers4me
10-22-2006, 05:36 PM
BEN will be just fine. You won't hear any whining out of him. He's a warrior. And a damned good quarterback. Just likeour backup. You won't find any turncoat Steeler fans either way. That's soooooo Bunglish. They suck.

floodcitygirl
10-22-2006, 05:38 PM
carson was alright today how's jen lol

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2005/02/18/Howard_Dean_narrowweb__200x233.jpg Beowwwwwwwwwwww!!Who's Jen????? :hunch: Did we play the Bungles today???? Oh well.....they still suck. :sofunny:

bigdogluvit
10-22-2006, 05:39 PM
BEN will be just fine. You won't hear any whining out of him. He's a warrior. And a damned good quarterback. Just likeour backup. You won't find any turncoat Steeler fans either way. That's soooooo Bunglish. They suck.

suck? we are the division leader son! u better recognize

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2005/02/18/Howard_Dean_narrowweb__200x233.jpg Beowwwwwwwwwwww!!

stillers4me
10-22-2006, 05:40 PM
Typical Bungles fan...they can't spell their way out of the third grade. And they suck to boot.

stillers4me
10-22-2006, 05:41 PM
suck? we are the division leader son! u better recognize

Until you have 5 Lombardi trophies, you will always suck. RECOGNIZE a superior franchise, peasant.

stillers4me
10-22-2006, 05:42 PM
And they can't read either.......he called me SON.

Man do they ever suck.

floodcitygirl
10-22-2006, 05:43 PM
Typical Bungles fan...they can't spell their way out of the third grade. And they suck to boot.Obviously this little kitty can't read either, Stillers....."son"! (lol)

bigdogluvit
10-22-2006, 05:43 PM
Who's Jen????? :hunch: Did we play the Bungles today???? Oh well.....they still suck. :sofunny:

jen worthlessburger ur wimpy qb. and no u should be glad u didn;t play us or we would have stomped u like the first time fool......oh well we are still 4-2 diviion leaders lol

stillers4me
10-22-2006, 05:48 PM
jen worthlessburger ur wimpy qb. and no u should be glad u didn;t play us or we would have stomped u like the first time fool......oh well we are still 4-2 diviion leaders lol

"u"........this ones obviously in the fifth grade......he's not allowed on the Bungles forums because they are foul mouthed sleeze bags over there. And he's got a short memory,too. They were division champs last year.....for about a week!!! They may be the defending division champs but the Steelers are the defending WORLD Champions. Who owns the divison now???

The Bengals suck so bad.....you have to explain EVERYTHING to them.

bigdogluvit
10-22-2006, 05:51 PM
well it's been fun but i have to go celebrate the W today! tune in next week and we will show u chumps how to put the smack down on the atlanta humming birds.....oh yeah did i tell u we are the division leader lol

floodcitygirl
10-22-2006, 05:52 PM
jen worthlessburger ur wimpy qb. and no u should be glad u didn;t play us or we would have stomped u like the first time fool......oh well we are still 4-2 diviion leaders lolGo back to your litter box little kitty. You've already shown that you can't read or write so you calling me a "fool" is really pretty complimentary. (lol) Your obsession with our Lombardi's is understandable, but you're pretty boring. Come back when you've actually won something more than a game. :yawn:

stillers4me
10-22-2006, 05:54 PM
Buh Bye.....come back next week after Valtrex Vick slimes all over you guys!!!

bigdogluvit
10-22-2006, 05:57 PM
Buh Bye.....come back next week after Valtrex Vick slimes all over you guys!!!

ok..... by the way srry bout callin u a dude but the avatar pic of u looks kinda like a dude and a chick so i didn't know ...lmao u steeler chicks all look the same

stillers4me
10-22-2006, 06:03 PM
ok..... by the way srry bout callin u a dude but the avatar pic of u looks kinda like a dude and a chick so i didn't know ...lmao u steeler chicks all look the same

You're just used to looking at those Cintucky "girls"....... we Steeler chicks are babes......no doubt about it. Sorry for your luck.

bigdogluvit
10-22-2006, 06:05 PM
You're just used to looking at those Cintucky "girls"....... we Steeler chicks are babes......no doubt about it. Sorry for your luck.

just messin with ya anyways..... later tators

stillers4me
10-22-2006, 06:07 PM
Ya'll come back now, ya hear?? :coffee:

floodcitygirl
10-22-2006, 06:08 PM
You're just used to looking at those Cintucky "girls"....... we Steeler chicks are babes......no doubt about it. Sorry for your luck.Good thing he doesn't really know what we look like Stillers. No doubt he'd be drooling more than usual.....actually looking at a real woman. Ewwwwhhh! (lol) :cheers:

meanjoecoop
10-22-2006, 06:30 PM
Good thing he doesn't really know what we look like Stillers. No doubt he'd be drooling more than usual.....actually looking at a real woman. Ewwwwhhh! (lol) :cheers:

I'll vouch for that. Having you two in Cincy is like rays of sunshine on a cloudy day. :checkit:

...and the Bungals suck.

stillers4me
10-22-2006, 06:51 PM
I'll vouch for that. Having you two in Cincy is like rays of sunshine on a cloudy day. :checkit:

...and the Bungals suck.

What a guy.......:wink02:

And the Bengals suck.

floodcitygirl
10-22-2006, 07:00 PM

...and the Bungals suck.Right back at ya, Meanie! :smile:

...And everybody knows that the Bengals suck!

polamalufan43
10-23-2006, 07:38 PM
We are trying to BElieve
how we lost to the falcoNs.
all the GreAt ones LoSe...
but why uS?
I mean I still Undoubtedly believe
we Can win.
But its Kind of hard to lose.
But hey, I'm not losing the faith

P.S. If you don't get this one... say the letters in bold out loud.

floodcitygirl
10-23-2006, 07:45 PM
We are trying to BElieve
how we lost to the falcoNs.
all the GreAt ones LoSe...
but why uS?
I mean I still Undoubtedly believe
we Can win.
But its Kind of hard to lose.
But hey, I'm not losing the faith

P.S. If you don't get this one... say the letters in bold out loud.Very clever! :thumbsup:

And lest I be chastised for not including.......the bengals still suck!

MACH1
10-23-2006, 07:51 PM
And I'll repete it for you The bengals just suck. :sign09:
:peace: :tt: :tt: :tt:

stillers4me
10-23-2006, 08:10 PM
:whistle:
The Scarecrow:
I could while away the hours, conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain.
And my head I'd be scratchin' while
my thoughts were busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain.
I'd unravel every riddle for any individ'le,
In trouble or in pain.
With the thoughts you'll be thinkin'
you could be another Lincoln
If you only had a brain.
Oh, I could tell you why The ocean's near the shore.
I could think of things I never thunk before.
And then I'd sit, and think some more.
I would not be just a nothin' my head all full of stuffin'
My heart all full of pain.
I would dance and be merry, life would be a ding-a-derry,
If I only had a brain.

The TinMan:
When a man's an empty kettle he should be on his mettle,
And yet I'm torn apart. Just because I'm presumin' that I could be kind-a-human,
If I only had heart.
I'd be tender - I'd be gentle and awful sentimental
Regarding Love and Art.
I'd be friends with the sparrows ...
and the boys who shoots the arrows
If I only had a heart.
Picture me - a balcony. Above a voice sings low.
Wherefore art thou, Romeo? I hear a beat....
How sweet.
Just to register emotion, jealousy - devotion,
And really feel the part.
I could stay young and chipper
and I'd lock it with a zipper,
If I only had a heart.

The Bengals:

Yeh, it's sad, believe me, Missy,
When you're born to be a sissy
Without the vim and verve.
But I could show my prowess, be a tiger not a mou-ess
If I only had the nerve.
I'm afraid there's no denyin' I'm just a dandelion,
A fate I don't deserve.
I'd be brave as a blizzard.... I'd be gentle as a lizard....
I'd be clever as a gizzard....
If the Wizard is a Wizard who will serve. .......then the Bengals wouldn't suck..........

Then I'm sure to get a:

Scarecrow: a brain
TinMan: a heart
Dorothy: a home
Bengals: a Lombardi

floodcitygirl
10-23-2006, 08:25 PM
Ohhh the creativity! Good job Stillers! :rofl:

The Bengals=The Wizzards of Suckiness

stillers4me
10-23-2006, 08:30 PM
Ohhh the creativity! Good job Stillers! :rofl:

The Bengals=The Wizzards of Suckiness

Yeah....I got that copy and paste stuff down real good.........!!!

meanjoecoop
10-23-2006, 08:47 PM
Bengals
Envy
Not
Getting
Any
Lasting
Success

Steelers
Ultimate
Champions
Known

3 to be 4
10-24-2006, 05:36 PM
"The only thing we have to fear is....fear itself. Of being a Bengals fan, because they SUCK"
FDR, 1933

augustashark
10-24-2006, 05:50 PM
"You never let anyone outside the family know what you're thinking, unless it's to say the Bengals suck!"

Don Corleone.

3 to be 4
10-24-2006, 09:11 PM
Oh, wee-oh, I look just like Buddy Holly
oh, wee-oh, and you're Mary Tyler Moore
I dont care what they say in Cincinnati
the Bengals re-ee-ally suck!

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-25-2006, 08:26 AM
The Scarecrow:
I could while away the hours, conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain.
And my head I'd be scratchin' while
my thoughts were busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain.
I'd unravel every riddle for any individ'le,
In trouble or in pain.
With the thoughts you'll be thinkin'
you could be another Lincoln
If you only had a brain.
Oh, I could tell you why The ocean's near the shore.
I could think of things I never thunk before.
And then I'd sit, and think some more.
I would not be just a nothin' my head all full of stuffin'
My heart all full of pain.
I would dance and be merry, life would be a ding-a-derry,
If I only had a brain.

The TinMan:
When a man's an empty kettle he should be on his mettle,
And yet I'm torn apart. Just because I'm presumin' that I could be kind-a-human,
If I only had heart.
I'd be tender - I'd be gentle and awful sentimental
Regarding Love and Art.
I'd be friends with the sparrows ...
and the boys who shoots the arrows
If I only had a heart.
Picture me - a balcony. Above a voice sings low.
Wherefore art thou, Romeo? I hear a beat....
How sweet.
Just to register emotion, jealousy - devotion,
And really feel the part.
I could stay young and chipper
and I'd lock it with a zipper,
If I only had a heart.

The Bengals:

Yeh, it's sad, believe me, Missy,
When you're born to be a sissy
Without the vim and verve.
But I could show my prowess, be a tiger not a mou-ess
If I only had the nerve.
I'm afraid there's no denyin' I'm just a dandelion,
A fate I don't deserve.
I'd be brave as a blizzard.... I'd be gentle as a lizard....
I'd be clever as a gizzard....
If the Wizard is a Wizard who will serve. .......then the Bengals wouldn't suck..........

Then I'm sure to get a:

Scarecrow: a brain
TinMan: a heart
Dorothy: a home
Bengals: a Lombardi
Hines:
You know that Im not lying
Their fans are always crying
and the jealousy will start
Perhaps you could be winning
If your Thiefs would quit their sinning
and you only had a heart

Ben:
There is no silver lining
for a team thats always whining
so this wisdom I'll impart
You know it would be ducky
if your fans werent quite so sucky
and you only had a heart

Willie:
I'm dodgin and a-duckin'
from a team thats always suckin',
each move a work of art
its wind that you are grabbing
just like the cops are nabbing
all your crooks without a heart.

Kimo:
This message I"m a sendin'
Carsons knee it was a bendin'
Your season wheeled out on a cart
Your lineman Im a-knocking
they pushed me there when a-blocking
and the team, it lost its heart

All:
At Detroit, Holmgren said "ouch"
The Bengals saw it from their own couch
When the Steelers played their part
When your talented and hardy,
you win the team one more Lombardi
When you really have a heart.

floodcitygirl
10-25-2006, 08:41 AM
"You know it would be ducky, If your fans weren't quite so sucky" :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

LLT....I'm smitten once again!!!!! Not to mention spraying my screen with tea. (LOL)

stillers4me
10-25-2006, 05:29 PM
Hines:
You know that Im not lying
Their fans are always crying
and the jealousy will start
Perhaps you could be winning
If your Thiefs would quit their sinning
and you only had a heart

Ben:
There is no silver lining
for a team thats always whining
so this wisdom I'll impart
You know it would be ducky
if your fans werent quite so sucky
and you only had a heart

Willie:
I'm dodgin and a-duckin'
from a team thats always suckin',
each move a work of art
its wind that you are grabbing
just like the cops are nabbing
all your crooks without a heart.

Kimo:
This message I"m a sendin'
Carsons knee it was a bendin'
Your season wheeled out on a cart
Your lineman Im a-knocking
they pushed me there when a-blocking
and the team, it lost its heart

All:
At Detroit, Holmgren said "ouch"
The Bengals saw it from their own couch
When the Steelers played their part
When your talented and hardy,
you win the team one more Lombardi
When you really have a heart.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/LOL/LOLJERRY.gif

polamalufan43
10-25-2006, 05:32 PM
OMG... I LOVE this thread.... I'm saving this one... it's a classic....

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

P.S.
The Bengals Suck

stillers4me
10-25-2006, 05:38 PM
It will never end.....the Bengals will always suck.

Maidenarcher
10-25-2006, 07:46 PM
The high office of President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the American's freedom, and before I leave office I must inform the citizens that “the Bengals SUCK”.

John F. Kennedy at Columbia University, 10 days before his assassin

3 to be 4
10-25-2006, 08:41 PM
"Playoffs?! PLAYOFFS??! PLAYOFFS?!?!?! we'd be lucky to beat the Bengals!!!!!!!!"

- Jim Mora

jaysta
10-25-2006, 10:36 PM
Instant classic! :tt02:

3 to be 4
10-25-2006, 11:15 PM
"Fredo, you're nothing to me now. You're not a brother. You're not a friend. I dont want to see you at the clubs. When you visit our mother, I want to know a day in advance so that I wont be there. Do you understand? And the Bengals suck!"

- Michael Corleone, Godfather II

3 to be 4
10-25-2006, 11:20 PM
Hey Bengals, the Suck store called, they're out of you!

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-26-2006, 08:01 AM
Hey Bengals, the Suck store called, they're out of you!

A Seinfeld reference..gotta love it!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-26-2006, 08:12 AM
" Nothing in his life became him like the leaving it; he died as one that had been studied in his death to throw away the dearest thing he owed, as 't were a careless trifle ...with knowledge that the Bengals suck"

Macbeth by William Shakespeare
(Act I, Sc. IV)

3 to be 4
10-26-2006, 10:05 PM
A Seinfeld reference..gotta love it!!!

"I remember he said to me, "Always Cherish the cabin. And that the Bengals suck"

- Susan's Father

MattsMe
10-26-2006, 10:16 PM
"I like history, maybe I could be a history teacher. I like to suck, maybe I could be a Bengal."

George contemplating career choices.

Happy Festivus! It's now time for the airing of reasons the Bengals suck.

3 to be 4
10-26-2006, 11:24 PM
"Daddy, we have something to tell you about the Bengals"
"The Bengals?? What?? What about the Bengals?"
"Well, Daddy, um.........George?"
"Suck"
"What?"
"Suck"
"They suck??"
"Suck. Pfffft."

MACH1
10-26-2006, 11:39 PM
The bungles dont suck, they blow.

stillers4me
10-27-2006, 05:43 AM

We'll have to start a whole new thread for that one!!! :wink02:

3 to be 4
10-27-2006, 06:20 AM
We'll have to start a whole new thread for that one!!! :wink02:

GREAT IDEA!!!

3 to be 4
10-27-2006, 06:24 AM
Sung to the tune of WKRP in Cincinnati......

Baby..is you ever wondered, wondered what became of me
I became a football team in Cincinnati
in Cincinnati, a team that really really sucks
we've been losing and losing losing, losing
losing and losing and losing
maybe you can catch me on tv someday
and remember me once in a while
The Bengals really suck in Cincinnati

meanjoecoop
10-27-2006, 07:36 AM

Nice!

Did you ever see this?...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kle_m3TtMaU

Big D
10-27-2006, 07:48 AM
Nice!

thats easily the best thing i've seen in a long time

HometownGal
10-27-2006, 07:55 AM
Nice!

OMFG Meanie - that was hilarious! :toofunny: :toofunny: My favorite part was seeing Pete Rose betting on the Steelers - bwa ha ha! :tt02:

tony hipchest
10-27-2006, 08:30 AM

"The bengals really, really blow."

-katrina

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-27-2006, 10:53 AM

I love it!!
Baby ..if you ever wondered, wondered what ever became of me
Im in the local jail in cincinasty, my cellmates none other than Chris Henry
He's in here for Gun-packin', and carjackin'
Each time he looks at me he starts to smile
Baby post my bond, so I can be long-gone
He's been calling me his "Chad" now for awhile.

The Bengals really suck in Cincinastyyyyyy:whistle:

Props to 3 to be 4 for reminding me of this song!!!

tony hipchest
10-27-2006, 12:04 PM
asking why the bengals suck is like asking why a dog licks his balls.

because they can.

MACH1
10-27-2006, 12:20 PM
Wait, Hear that noise. Kind of sounds like hisssssssssss.

Ohh thats just the bungels sucking

:tt02: :tt02:

floodcitygirl
10-27-2006, 03:54 PM
I love it!!
Baby ..if you ever wondered, wondered what ever became of me
Im in the local jail in cincinasty, my cellmates none other than Chris Henry
He's in here for Gun-packin', and carjackin'
Each time he looks at me he starts to smile
Baby post my bond, so I can be long-gone
He's been calling me his "Chad" now for awhile.

The Bengals really suck in Cincinastyyyyyy:whistle:

Props to 3 to be 4 for reminding me of this song!!!:chuckle:

stillers4me
10-27-2006, 05:00 PM
Nice!

I have a bunch of Steeler videos saved at You
tube but that is the VERY BEST!!!!!!!! LOVE THE ENDING!! :sofunny: :sofunny:

stillers4me
10-27-2006, 10:02 PM
Shakespeare's Julius Ceasar (Act I, Scene II)

"Men at some time are masters of their fates. The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves, that we are underlings. We are the Bengals, and we sucketh."".

tony hipchest
10-27-2006, 10:11 PM
"mr. hand, youre a dick...and the bengals suck"

-spicoli (fast times at ridgemont high)

floodcitygirl
10-27-2006, 10:46 PM
The Cincinnati Bengals..."they're gellin like felons".

Jay Leno (Even he knows the Bengals suck)

polamalufan43
10-28-2006, 11:57 AM
An excerpt from Harry Pottre and The Goblet of Fire

Hermonie: "everything's going to be different now, isn't it?"

Harry: "No, the bengals still suck"

stillers4me
11-03-2006, 03:51 PM
Steeler's visit inspires young fans

Thursday, November 02, 2006
By Brian David, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Steelers wide reciever and Super Bowl MVP Hines Ward paid a visit to McKee Elementary school Tuesday with 6 year old Evan Armstrong, the winner of "NFL Take a Player to School" promotion sponsored by retailer JCPenney.

In response to questions from the kids, he said yes, the Steelers will make the playoffs, that his touchdown catch in the Super Bowl was his greatest moment in sports, that the Baltimore Ravens are the team he hates most -- "every time we play them we want to pound them into the dirt," he said. "The crybaby, wanna be just like us Bengals think that we hate them the most, but we don't. They just flat out suck." The classroom erupted in applause.

HometownGal
11-12-2006, 03:43 PM
Marty sez............

THE BENGALS SUCK! Bwa ha ha ha ha!!!! :toofunny: :toofunny:

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/041201/041201_schottenheimer_vmed_8p.widec.jpg

Jeremy
11-12-2006, 03:55 PM
Don: Hey, Napoleon. What did you do last summer again?
Napoleon Dynamite: I told you! I spent it with my uncle in Ohio hunting Bengals!
Don: Did you shoot any?
Napoleon Dynamite: Yes, like 50 of 'em! They kept chanting who dey, what the heck would you do in a situation like that?
Don: What kind of gun did you use?
Napoleon Dynamite: A freakin' 12-gauge, what do you think?

tony hipchest
11-12-2006, 03:58 PM
:sofunny: "come get your dinner sam adams, you big fat lard"

3 to be 4
11-12-2006, 04:45 PM
Amazing Grace how sweet the sound
that saved a wretch like me
I was once lost but now im found
was blind
but the Bengals suck

tony hipchest
11-13-2006, 11:28 PM