PDA

View Full Version : Let's not act like Browns fans!

Stillers43
10-09-2006, 09:53 PM
I know there are certain areas that have not looked good this year, but we need to remain optimistic!! We can still win this division, but it is going to take a lot of hard work. But when you talk about hard work, Pittsburgh is a hard working town, and we have a football team that will keep fighting. GO STEELERS! We are still the defending SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!! Respect the Black & Gold! Don't go out like the punk-ass Browns! Unfortunately, I live in Cleveland and have to hear their fans complain everyday. We are not like the Browns! We are a class act organization from ownership to coaches to players to the BEST DAMN FANS in the WORLD! Steeler Nation!
:helmet:

wadester47
10-09-2006, 11:44 PM
here's top you , I feel you man. I wrote two posts today just like this.
You keep it up, GO STEELERS!!!!

LambertLunatic
10-10-2006, 12:16 AM
Don't you EVER compare us to browns fans! How dare you??????? May the fleas of 1,000 camels infest your armpits for even thinking such a thought!

HometownGal
10-10-2006, 12:20 AM
I know there are certain areas that have not looked good this year, but we need to remain optimistic!! We can still win this division, but it is going to take a lot of hard work. But when you talk about hard work, Pittsburgh is a hard working town, and we have a football team that will keep fighting. GO STEELERS! We are still the defending SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!! Respect the Black & Gold! Don't go out like the punk-ass Browns! Unfortunately, I live in Cleveland and have to hear their fans complain everyday. We are not like the Browns! We are a class act organization from ownership to coaches to players to the BEST DAMN FANS in the WORLD! Steeler Nation!
:helmet:

Amen brother! (or sister) You keep on preachin' it! :tt02: :thumbsup:

j-dawg
10-10-2006, 01:33 AM
dude... as one of the few browns fans who enjoy this site... you can shove this thread.

the browns fans i roll with believe in our team... and always will... i flew home to see the baltimore game, and watched as our "punk ass browns" almost pull an upset against a very tough ravens team. say all you want about the browns, but don't ever say that the browns fans aren't just as loyal and supportive of their team.

you happen to be hearing browns fans complaining 'cause you're in their house... move out if you got a problem with that. when a team is losing, the fans complain. it happens.

BigBensBikeHelmet
10-10-2006, 01:35 AM
There is no reason to act like browns! The only thing steelers and browns have in common is a star athlete that cant ride a bike and a losing record.

j-dawg
10-10-2006, 01:41 AM
yikes... how that game go against the bears BBBH?

i heard hasselbeck wanted a "do over"

what's with seattle and "do overs"...

Steelers
10-10-2006, 09:07 AM
BBBH, How's that Madden Curse coming along, lol? Did Shaun Barber break his foot in an incident involving a weiner dog? In regards to your sig, what exactly happened on February 5, 2005...?

stlrtruck
10-10-2006, 11:31 AM
At least the clowns fans that I know don't cry like Seattle fans. I'll at least give them that much. And I believe that Romeo will turn that team around at least enough to be competitive again.

memphissteelergirl
10-10-2006, 12:23 PM
BBBH,

Re: Your Sig...

Want a little cheese with that "whine?"

Hines86Ward
10-10-2006, 12:23 PM
The one thing that is true about Browns fans, is that they stick by their team.....

MACH1
10-10-2006, 01:05 PM
yikes... how that game go against the bears BBBH?

i heard hasselbeck wanted a "do over"

what's with seattle and "do overs"...

Yeah I hate it when the refs cause you to throw INT"s and get you sacked over and over. Its always everybodys elses fault, right??

BigBensBikeHelmet
10-10-2006, 02:56 PM
Yeah I hate it when the refs cause you to throw INT"s and get you sacked over and over. Its always everybodys elses fault, right??

Atleast we done have to dive into anyones knees to make it out the first round of the playoffs. Oh, yeah, whats your record again?

stlrtruck
10-10-2006, 04:05 PM
Atleast we done have to dive into anyones knees to make it out the first round of the playoffs. Oh, yeah, whats your record again?

And if you still believe that CP was injured on purpose, then I have some land in the desert with great fishing prospects.

And FINALLY, you have how many Super Bowl wins? At least the clowns have won a league championship (albeit way before the merger).

stgo
10-10-2006, 05:21 PM
:tt02:
I certainly want to be opitimistic about our steelers team. We are a team with lots of motivation, glory and determination. That is also why we went to the playoff and won the SB last year.

However, Time to forget about defending Champ now. We have not played a good game yet. We know we are a good team, but you donot say you are a good team, you show PPL that you are good. 3 loss in a row, it can't be good. We haven't played consistently in an entire game yet. We looked good in the game vs Cincy, but ended up with a loss. Again, last sunday , we looked good from the beginning. It was always like that ,here , there, things not working.
The guys got to fix them right now. Lots of hard work ahead!

So Keep HEAD up!!! Keep hands working tight.

beSteelmyheart
10-10-2006, 07:57 PM

I knew that was coming..:blah: :blah: :blah:

Joey Porter #55
10-10-2006, 08:00 PM
Yeah, and plus theres always the wild card. going 9-7 should get us into the 6 seed for the playoffs.

Steelersfan4life0655
10-10-2006, 08:02 PM

:rofl: wow....still touchy to this day....let it go people