PDA

View Full Version : We are still the PITTSBURGH STEELERS!!!

KILLERSteelers77
10-10-2006, 12:38 AM
Out-of-sync play... no big plays... lack of heart... it sucks I agree... But we are still the PITTSBURGH STEELERS!! We will come out of this slump, and will be considered underdogs often, just how we like it. We gotta stay up and rally around these guys!!! AS FOR RIGHT NOW WE ARE STILL THE SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!! we gotta have one big showing, and get our swagger back, remember what it feels like to win football games. Most of these guys helped us get one last year, we can't turn our backs on them, let these boys get back without listening to BS from us. :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:
:helmet: Kansas City Is In Big Trouble!!!!!!!!! HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!! :helmet:
:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

stlrtruck
10-10-2006, 08:34 AM
AMEN!!!

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO

wadester47
10-10-2006, 09:57 AM
awesome, I am with you !!!
here we go steelers , here we go!!

STEELCRTN4EVER
10-10-2006, 10:01 AM
:cheers: Now....THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!! HERE WE GO STEELERS...HERE WE GO!! We will be there Friday afternoon, getting ready for a good Chief stomping!!!!!!

floodcitygirl
10-10-2006, 01:05 PM
My kind of thread! Sunday's on the way!!!!!!! :tt02:

19ward86
10-10-2006, 03:07 PM
luckily the chiefs dont have that good of DBs.

SteelR1
10-10-2006, 07:03 PM
THANK YOU , THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's look at how we are going to rebound and stop looking at the last 3 games. We can't change the past but we have control over our future!!!!!!

We have to learn from the past, not dwell on it.

NOW COME ON STEELERS, TIME TO STEP UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mikee
10-10-2006, 08:25 PM
LETS DO THIS!!! YAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Atlanta Dan
10-10-2006, 08:32 PM
For those of you lucky enough to be there, it will be a 4:15 kick-off.

Cowher says he always likes the "energy" of the crowd for the late kick-offs. The crowd needs to help turn this a round. Drink a lot of energy and be ready to roar.

GO STEELERS!!

touchdownward
10-10-2006, 09:30 PM
Gotta love this enthusiasm and it's only Tuesday!!!!

Will be breakin' in a new Polomalu jersey this weekend, hope it brings us luck.
Go Steelers!!!! :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

steelerbackr4life
10-10-2006, 09:51 PM
YOU GUYS ARE ALL RIGHT A FEW LOSSES WONT CHANGE THE LOVE FOR THE BLACK AND GOLD ! HERE WE GO STEELERS1:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

augustashark
10-10-2006, 11:08 PM
YOU GUYS ARE ALL RIGHT A FEW LOSSES WONT CHANGE THE LOVE FOR THE BLACK AND GOLD ! HERE WE GO STEELERS1:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

I don't understand your comment above. The Steelers can go 0-16 and they will always be my team, but that does not mean I'll be happy with how they played and how the coaches coached.

BigBensBikeHelmet
10-11-2006, 12:50 AM
:helmet: Kansas City Is In Big Trouble!!!!!!!!! HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!! :helmet:

How can you even have pride in your team after such a piss poor showing against the chargers?

KILLERSteelers77
10-11-2006, 01:13 AM
:dang: This guy is serious, huh? you know what just to point it out to you... Big Ben had a rough offseason, and we are still gonna be O.K., OUR SEASON WON'T BE LOST OVER A FOOT...:wink02: Keep talking junk, :blah: or whining, whatever you call it over dere.... get a life, a new board, and a new team sucka... Oh yeah don't forget your in THE NFC, weakling... drop back by and let us know when you get a RB that don't leave the field and go back to an old folks home...... WE DID GET ANOTHER RING AFTER A START LIKE THIS CHUMP, AND IT CAME AT THE SH!@HAWKS EXPENSE!!!!!:jammin:

:helmet: :helmet: HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!!:helmet: :helmet:

stlrtruck
10-11-2006, 11:48 AM
How can you even have pride in your team after such a piss poor showing against the chargers?

The same way you can have pride in a team that stole the "12th Man" phrase from a college team. The same way that you can have pride in the same team that whines about everything that doesn't go their way. The same way you can come in here and talk smack about a team that in all it's existence has one SB appearance and one SB loss. The same way you still have pride in a team that got smoked by the bears!

Maybe you'll understand it this way better. We are STEELERS NATION! We do not run at the sign of adversity and pretend we never followed our team. We support our team through thick and thin. We are not bandwagon fans! Unlike the whiners from Seattle, WE ARE THE BEST FANS IN THE WORLD and our team is the 5 TIME CHAMPION PITTSBURGH STEELERS!

So enjoy your temporary run in the NFC eventually you'll do the same thing as always - choke!

memphissteelergirl
10-11-2006, 01:39 PM

OK...see? This is kind of lame a** response that proves this jagoff doesn't know anything about team loyalty. Was he even aware Seattle had a pro football team before the Seahawks' fortunes turned around?

Steeler fans stay true...even in adversity.

:tt02: :tt02:

noto45
10-11-2006, 04:38 PM
Last Time I checked we are THE SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS and have five Lombardi Trophies!!!!!!!!!!

Cape Cod Steel Head
10-11-2006, 05:13 PM
luckily the chiefs dont have that good of DBs.Are you serious? I think they are 4th in the league against the pass!:tt02:

BirdKC
10-11-2006, 05:23 PM
The same way you can have pride in a team that stole the "12th Man" phrase from a college team. The same way that you can have pride in the same team that whines about everything that doesn't go their way. The same way you can come in here and talk smack about a team that in all it's existence has one SB appearance and one SB loss. The same way you still have pride in a team that got smoked by the bears!

Maybe you'll understand it this way better. We are STEELERS NATION! We do not run at the sign of adversity and pretend we never followed our team. We support our team through thick and thin. We are not bandwagon fans! Unlike the whiners from Seattle, WE ARE THE BEST FANS IN THE WORLD and our team is the 5 TIME CHAMPION PITTSBURGH STEELERS!

So enjoy your temporary run in the NFC eventually you'll do the same thing as always - choke!

Good post! :cheers:

BirdKC
10-11-2006, 05:25 PM
luckily the chiefs dont have that good of DBs.
You, sir, are insane.

BigBensBikeHelmet
10-11-2006, 05:54 PM
Uhh Ty Law, Patrick Surtain, Lenny Walls (Six Feet Four inches), and Sammy Knight. That is more than enough to shut down the mighty Steeler passing game.

steelerbackr4life
10-11-2006, 07:06 PM
I don't understand your comment above. The Steelers can go 0-16 and they will always be my team, but that does not mean I'll be happy with how they played and how the coaches coached.

I was merely trying to state that I still supported them. I didnt mention anything about being happy with their play and or coaching. Which I thought was the topic starters meaning when the post was started. Sorry you got confused.

SteelCityMan786
10-11-2006, 07:09 PM
Out-of-sync play... no big plays... lack of heart... it sucks I agree... But we are still the PITTSBURGH STEELERS!! We will come out of this slump, and will be considered underdogs often, just how we like it. We gotta stay up and rally around these guys!!! AS FOR RIGHT NOW WE ARE STILL THE SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!! we gotta have one big showing, and get our swagger back, remember what it feels like to win football games. Most of these guys helped us get one last year, we can't turn our backs on them, let these boys get back without listening to BS from us. :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:
:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

This is our time. So what we are 1-3 who gives a darn. Those games are over now. Time to move on and get ready. THE STEELERS SHALL RISE AGAIN.

BirdKC
10-11-2006, 08:20 PM
also about our secondary..

Greg Wesley is playing the best I've ever seen him play, and also you may see our 7th round draft pick Jarrad Page playing safety, and he's doing great.

Your best bet is to send your fastest reciever on a fly pattern matched up with Walls. Walls would get beat deep.

Here's a highlight reel of the chiefs defense so far this year that i've put together...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXVxjgTPDK0 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXVxjgTPDK0)

Elvis
10-11-2006, 09:49 PM
just another week or year in my life to pull for my beloved Steelers.... for those who are giving up on the Steelers this season.. then dont even send your threads in ... just go pull for someone else...