PDA

View Full Version : What have we learned this week?

stlrtruck
10-11-2006, 01:55 PM
1 - The raisins are not invincible
2 - The bengals are still the bungles
3 - Seahag fans are still whining about not being given the Super Bowl trophy
4 - The Steelers have some obvious problems
5 - The band wagoners are jumping off at high rates of speed
6 - We can still right the ship and 3-peat the repeat!

Let's face it, not every game is going to come up roses for our boys in the BnG. However, it doesn't mean that bleeders of the BnG run off and trade in last year's uniforms for the next undefeated team.

I still believe that Cowher will get the boys going and we will once again be back where we belong - ON TOP OF THE AFC NORTH and running into the playoffs!!

Hines86Ward
10-11-2006, 02:28 PM
LET'S GO STEELERS!!!:tt02:

BLACK N GOLD TIL THE DAY I DIE!!!:helmet:

siss
10-11-2006, 02:47 PM
1 - The raisins are not invincible
2 - The bengals are still the bungles
3 - Seahag fans are still whining about not being given the Super Bowl trophy
4 - The Steelers have some obvious problems
5 - The band wagoners are jumping off at high rates of speed
6 - We can still right the ship and 3-peat the repeat!

Let's face it, not every game is going to come up roses for our boys in the BnG. However, it doesn't mean that bleeders of the BnG run off and trade in last year's uniforms for the next undefeated team.

I still believe that Cowher will get the boys going and we will once again be back where we belong - ON TOP OF THE AFC NORTH and running into the playoffs!!

I say good riddance to the bandwagon fans.
Thats just more room for me!

boLT fan
10-11-2006, 03:35 PM
7 - Philip River is the for real (or "forizzle" for you illiterate Raider fans)

PisnNapalm
10-11-2006, 03:46 PM
7 - Philip River is the for real (or "forizzle" for you illiterate Raider fans)

He's looked pretty good so far this season. I'll reserve judgement on him until the end of the season.

BigBensBikeHelmet
10-11-2006, 03:49 PM
8. We have a 1-3 Record

tony hipchest
10-11-2006, 04:06 PM
8. We have a 1-3 Record
hmmm... i thought you guys were doing better than that. but then again, being tucked up there in the corner of the nation, seahawk news and coverage is hard to come by.

augustashark
10-11-2006, 04:10 PM
8. We have a 1-3 Record

That you could take the chrome right off of the trailer hitch!

Cape Cod Steel Head
10-11-2006, 04:28 PM
That you could take the chrome right off of the trailer hitch!Not to mention a 57 Chevy!:tt02:

Steelersfan4life0655
10-11-2006, 04:54 PM
that we need to run...run....run...some more......we are abandoning the run way too early. man, dress duce and davenport along with parker and just run the damn rock. whiz needs to just get rid of the trick until we get the identity of this football team back.

19ward86
10-11-2006, 05:51 PM
i think we learned that ben inherited some brett farve genes over the summer.

Elvis
10-11-2006, 09:19 PM
Boltfan... I have said that the moment that the Chargers drafted him that he was gonna be a great QB and for those who didnt get to see him play at NC State then you should have and you would have known what you were gettin''... he is gonna be good... Rivers aint no fluke...I guaranteee it..