PDA

View Full Version : Rep

bengalsfan21
07-14-2005, 11:22 PM
Ok heres the deal having -1 rep points is bugging the crap out of me, I prefer to come out of the hole or go deeper in...So everyone post whatever you feel about me...If i'm an asshole tell me and leave me some bad rep...If i'm a nice guy tell me and leave me some good rep....Whatever the comment I can take it...

Thanks,
Ben

SteelersFever
07-14-2005, 11:47 PM
.......... :pity:

BB2W
07-15-2005, 12:05 AM
Lets keep him at exactly zero forever, kind like.....the jury is still out on you. :poke:

You may never recover from the Dr. Phill thread.....

bengalsfan21
07-15-2005, 12:13 AM
Lets keep him at exactly zero forever, kind like.....the jury is still out on you. :poke:

You may never recover from the Dr. Phill thread.....

Hey I never posted anything about Dr.Phill here, I don't remember where all my bad rep came from...The newbies always leave me rep good rep for welcoming them but it don't count.

Steelersfan
07-15-2005, 12:28 AM
How the H*ll's a Bengals fan get more posts that half us Steelers fans......lol

Sorry I haven't been here much SF. Been really busy. The site looks great!

BB2W
07-15-2005, 12:43 AM
He has no job....

Most of his posts are in the "Locker Room", and the others are off-topic......just not in the locker room. :blah:

bigbensgirl7
07-15-2005, 12:47 AM
Hey I never posted anything about Dr.Phill here, I don't remember where all my bad rep came from...The newbies always leave me rep good rep for welcoming them but it don't count.
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=990

Prosdo
07-15-2005, 02:25 AM
Uh oh busted! lol

clevestinks
07-15-2005, 07:18 AM
Still averaging over 16 post a day here. Yet your not a Steelers fan???????? The Dr.Phil thing was a little much.

bengalsfan21
07-15-2005, 08:44 AM
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=990

:uhh: Oops maybe I did....It would be you of all people to bring that back to haunt me wouldn;t it Amanda..... :crying02:

bengalsfan21
07-15-2005, 08:46 AM
Still averaging over 16 post a day here. Yet your not a Steelers fan???????? The Dr.Phil thing was a little much.

Ok now i'm taking a week vacation.......

bengalsfan21
07-15-2005, 08:49 AM
He has no job....

Most of his posts are in the "Locker Room", and the others are off-topic......just not in the locker room. :blah:

So much hate from a so called buddy.... :rolleyes:

BB2W
07-15-2005, 05:51 PM
So much hate from a so called buddy.... :rolleyes:

I was just kiddin Ben....

BengalBrian
07-15-2005, 09:05 PM
BF21.. You are a postwhore

bengalsfan21
07-15-2005, 09:22 PM
BF21.. You are a postwhore

I like to keep my posting the same way as my personal life :D

Prosdo
07-17-2005, 03:24 AM
BF21 I see your out of the negative rep. Way to go! lol

bengalsfan21
07-17-2005, 07:36 AM
BF21 I see your out of the negative rep. Way to go! lol

Yes I have made it too 0....:woot: Party at my house everyone.....

bigbensgirl7
07-17-2005, 10:08 AM
:uhh: Oops maybe I did....It would be you of all people to bring that back to haunt me wouldn;t it Amanda..... :crying02:
Of course...anyways congrats on the 0 rep...your out of the negative!!!

BengalBrian
07-17-2005, 01:16 PM
Of course...anyways congrats on the 0 rep...your out of the negative!!!
Man you are pathetic for that to be an accomplishment....

Just kidding bro :)

bengalsfan21
07-17-2005, 01:28 PM
Man you are pathetic for that to be an accomplishment....

Just kidding bro :)

Hey I am throwing a party for it, does that make it any worst

Prosdo
07-17-2005, 03:37 PM
Now we just got to get you in the positive point realm lol Congrats on getting out of the negative points though

Livinginthe past
07-18-2005, 06:10 AM
This has to be the funniest thread I have seen....EVER.
It has all the great comedy elements, its like something out of Seinfeld - Bengalsfan21 decides to come out and admit he watches alot of very female TV and waits for the wild stampede of fellow bengals to admit that they too enjoy girls TV - it doesn't happen.
Instead we are treated to one hilarious smack-down after another delivered straight to girlie Bengalfan21's chops.
Bengal staggers back to his 'buddies' at the the Steelers forum - something I doubt his own forum will ever forget - to try and weasel in with them - AGAIN he gets blown out.

This whole show is a human tragedy - but boy is it funny.

BengalsFan21 - I think maybe you should find yourself a new team - your pathetic attempts to ingratiate yourself with your supposed teams biggest rivals have left you without a forum to call home - unles you want to make one here where the posters keep you at arms length like some sort of circus show freak.

regards and sympathy

NM

bengalsfan21
07-18-2005, 10:33 AM
This has to be the funniest thread I have seen....EVER.
It has all the great comedy elements, its like something out of Seinfeld - Bengalsfan21 decides to come out and admit he watches alot of very female TV and waits for the wild stampede of fellow bengals to admit that they too enjoy girls TV - it doesn't happen.
Instead we are treated to one hilarious smack-down after another delivered straight to girlie Bengalfan21's chops.
Bengal staggers back to his 'buddies' at the the Steelers forum - something I doubt his own forum will ever forget - to try and weasel in with them - AGAIN he gets blown out.

This whole show is a human tragedy - but boy is it funny.

BengalsFan21 - I think maybe you should find yourself a new team - your pathetic attempts to ingratiate yourself with your supposed teams biggest rivals have left you without a forum to call home - unles you want to make one here where the posters keep you at arms length like some sort of circus show freak.

regards and sympathy

NM

Little do you know my friend I have more respect then you on just about every forum, well except a patriots one....Cincybengals is my home I just come here for the interaction of other nfl threads....The funny thing is when your banned from here and probably every other site that means anything i'll still be here and there on the forums grinning everytime I see one of your old post just collecting cob webs....Or when I see the official "livinginthe past has been banned" thread

Livinginthe past
07-18-2005, 12:25 PM
Little do you know my friend I have more respect then you on just about every forum, well except a patriots one....Cincybengals is my home I just come here for the interaction of other nfl threads....The funny thing is when your banned from here and probably every other site that means anything i'll still be here and there on the forums grinning everytime I see one of your old post just collecting cob webs....Or when I see the official "livinginthe past has been banned" thread

You appear to have two techniques when you are losing a debate or being made to look foolish Bengalsfan21.
The first one being to immediately call for this person to be banned - this aint even your forum buddy! If someone like Clevestinks tells me to tone it down then I guess ill take note.
The second being to run crying to a rivals forum - but seeing as we are ALREADY on a rivals forum...where will you go? The Ravens forum maybe?

Im not going to get into a debate about how 'respected' you are on various forums - suffice to say that we BOTH know the truth.
Anyhow, I dont want to upset you TOO MUCH - it may push you to the extremes of mental anguish leading to a tear-filled appearance on Dr. Phil.

Regards

NM

bengalsfan21
07-18-2005, 01:27 PM
You appear to have two techniques when you are losing a debate or being made to look foolish Bengalsfan21.
The first one being to immediately call for this person to be banned - this aint even your forum buddy! If someone like Clevestinks tells me to tone it down then I guess ill take note.
The second being to run crying to a rivals forum - but seeing as we are ALREADY on a rivals forum...where will you go? The Ravens forum maybe?

Im not going to get into a debate about how 'respected' you are on various forums - suffice to say that we BOTH know the truth.
Anyhow, I dont want to upset you TOO MUCH - it may push you to the extremes of mental anguish leading to a tear-filled appearance on Dr. Phil.

Regards

NM

I don't remember this thread being a debate it seems as if you somehow took it completely off topic with yet again another idiotic post. And last time I checked this was a public forum so if this has changed please inform me of the new change.

Livinginthe past
07-18-2005, 02:06 PM
I don't remember this thread being a debate it seems as if you somehow took it completely off topic with yet again another idiotic post. And last time I checked this was a public forum so if this has changed please inform me of the new change.

I will refresh your ailing memory Bengalsfan21 - this whole thread was set up by yourself to debate why your reputation in this forum sucked so much.

You asked peoples opinons on your previous performance on this forum - in my book that qualifies as a debate - and its EXACTLY what I am doing here.

I can tell from your last post that you just want this all to end so you can somewhere dark and warm and pretend it never happened - the power is in your finger tips to make this happen - stop posting cry-baby replies to my posts.

Any other points you want clarifying - feel free to ask

regards

NM