PDA

View Full Version : Kendall Simmons Out For Sunday

Atlanta Dan
10-13-2006, 03:25 PM
Simmons definitely out for Sunday

Simmons has the equivalent of frostbite on his foot after he left a cooling device on too long to treat a heel injury. - smart move Kendall!

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06286/729756-100.stm

Linked article also says Townsend did not practice again and probably is out.

I know the saying is be careful what you wish for, but a change at the RG is not necessarily the worst change for the Steelers to need to consider at the moment - need something to give the OL a jolt.

Ambridge
10-13-2006, 03:33 PM
Simmons has the equivalent of frostbite on his foot after he left a cooling device on too long to treat a heel injury.

What a DUMB-ASS!! :uhh:

Simmons hasn't been playing all that hot anyway so it will be interesting to see what Chris Kemoeatu can do.

SteelerFanInCA
10-13-2006, 03:35 PM
Man we are dropping like flies. Hopefully Kemoeatu can step it up a notch. How in the hell do you burn your own foot like that?

19ward86
10-13-2006, 04:47 PM
this might be the worst time for an offensive line injury, the chiefs defensive line is doing a great job at pressuring the qb this year and tamba hali is having a great rookie season.

BirdKC
10-13-2006, 04:49 PM
this might be the worst time for an offensive line injury, the chiefs defensive line is doing a great job at pressuring the qb this year and tamba hali is having a great rookie season.

I think I have a man-crush on Tamba Hali.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-14-2006, 07:47 AM
What a DUMB-ASS!! :uhh:

Simmons hasn't been playing all that hot anyway so it will be interesting to see what Chris Kemoeatu can do.

Chris Kemoeatu was one of the strongest guys to be drafted in 2005...the knock on him was that he couldnt control his emotions and was suspended twice for kicking players. Of course that wont go over well with Cowher and the first time he does something like that will be the last...(are you listening Marvin Lewis?)
He was considered a premier run blocker and if he got his hands on you. you were done. Hopefully his pass blocking has been worked on... and he can show us a serious upside

....Said Kemoeatu, "It's hard for a young guy going out there because all you think is 'kill, kill, kill,' instead of playing smart. Kendall talked to me about that and I think that helped me out a lot." ....

pittsburgh$teelersfan
10-14-2006, 09:40 AM
He is the fattest guy on our team I agree once he gets his hands on you you are done you can't do nothing against a 6'3 344 pund monster who thinks to kill instead of playing smart I hope he doesn't do anything stupid that might hurt us.