PDA

View Full Version : Ben Video

BengalBrian
10-14-2006, 01:40 PM
I made a Ben video for you guys since you are feeling down on your luck...

For some reason, I couldnt find many highlights this year.. But I did what I could...

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CNLSMQR5Jg

tony hipchest
10-14-2006, 01:46 PM
good boy! heres you a scoobie snack :cookie:

floodcitygirl
10-14-2006, 01:51 PM
....And the obsession continues and continues.....:yawn:

BengalBrian
10-14-2006, 01:54 PM
....And the obsession continues and continues.....:yawn:

Damn straight.. I wont get tired of this stuff.. lol

floodcitygirl
10-14-2006, 02:10 PM
Damn straight.. I wont get tired of this stuff.. lolI expected nothing less....or should I say more...from you, Brian. :coffee:

BigBensBikeHelmet
10-14-2006, 02:26 PM
I made a Ben video for you guys since you are feeling down on your luck...

For some reason, I couldnt find many highlights this year.. But I did what I could...

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CNLSMQR5Jg

That was amazing. That may be the movie of the year. I laughed, I cried, I fell in hate all over again. OSCAR NOMINATION FOR SURE! Lil' Ben is really good at cheering on the sidelines, and well, as you know the Stealers dont have cheerleaders, maybe we can get Lil'ben a skirt and some pomb pombs.:cheer:

My one critique of the video was that it did not have his botched pumpfake from the SD game in it... you know the one where he threw the ball right into the ground and then had the goofiest look on his face ever.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-14-2006, 02:45 PM
I expected nothing less....or should I say more...from you, Brian. :coffee:

WOW ..with that kind of obsession it makes one wonder how much they could impress the women if they ...well...had lives.

DanSr
10-14-2006, 08:26 PM
That was amazing. That may be the movie of the year. I laughed, I cried, I fell in hate all over again. OSCAR NOMINATION FOR SURE! Lil' Ben is really good at cheering on the sidelines, and well, as you know the Stealers dont have cheerleaders, maybe we can get Lil'ben a skirt and some pomb pombs.:cheer:

My one critique of the video was that it did not have his botched pumpfake from the SD game in it... you know the one where he threw the ball right into the ground and then had the goofiest look on his face ever.

That video was GREAT... It clearly shows that Lil Ben is a marginal talent int he NFL. And I say that with some reservation, knowing that even that statement overrates his talent or lack of it. By the way... what is the record of the 'Stealers' so far this year?:cheers:

CantStop85
10-14-2006, 09:11 PM
Ben Roethlisberger - A Fall From Grace

tony hipchest
10-14-2006, 11:51 PM
It clearly shows that Lil Ben is a marginal talent int he NFL. thurman, henry, rucker, pollack etc. have great talent.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Tankus_Maximus
10-14-2006, 11:52 PM
that part where he subtitles "bullshit call"..you can CLEARLY see Ben breaking the plane!
Thanks for the help Brian...I knew you'd see the light.

tony hipchest
10-15-2006, 12:22 AM
poll time.

how many people here have ever even taken the time to view a BENGALBRaiN video?

A) i never even f#@ked with that shit
B) 1-2
C) 2-3
D) 4-5
E) 6-7

(i voted A)

meanjoecoop
10-15-2006, 12:27 AM
poll time.

B) 1-2
C) 2-3
D) 4-5
E) 6-7

(i voted A)

A. Mostly because my browser is too busy searching for Bengals Super Bowl victories footage. That little windows logo just keeps waving, and google keeps tellin me "search returned no results".??? say it aint so.

floodcitygirl
10-15-2006, 12:28 AM
poll time.

B) 1-2
C) 2-3
D) 4-5
E) 6-7

(i voted A)Does it count if one time I watched the first 10 seconds and then the music got so annoying that I turned it off???????

tony hipchest
10-15-2006, 12:32 AM
Does it count if one time I watched the first 10 seconds and then the music got so annoying that I turned it off??????? :chuckle: that would be a vote for "A"

MattsMe
10-15-2006, 01:12 AM
poll time.

B) 1-2
C) 2-3
D) 4-5
E) 6-7

(i voted A)

A for me too.

BigBensBikeHelmet
10-15-2006, 04:21 AM
Those who voted A are really missing out. BengalBrian... please keep up the good work!

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-15-2006, 04:46 AM
A. Mostly because my browser is too busy searching for Bengals Super Bowl victories footage. That little windows logo just keeps waving, and google keeps tellin me "search returned no results".??? say it aint so.

Dude!!! Why dont you just ask your computer to figure out the square root of pi....It will take up less time !!!

....and I will from here on out refer to BigBensBikeHelmet as ...."Helmet Head"...it just seems more appropriate.

BengalBrian
10-15-2006, 10:04 AM
thurman, henry, rucker, pollack etc. have great talent.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Actually they ARE very talented.. I find it shitty you would include a class act like Pollack in this list though who may very likely be done with football altogether on something that could happen to anyone in the league at anytime...

that part where he subtitles "bullshit call"..you can CLEARLY see Ben breaking the plane!
Thanks for the help Brian...I knew you'd see the light.
Well.. Its definately NOT clear.... To me its almost certain he did NOT... But the refs had to make that money somehow, right?

Those who voted A are really missing out. BengalBrian... please keep up the good work!
Thanks man.. Dont let them fool you.. You know they watch.. :banana:

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
10-15-2006, 11:44 AM
your an ass

SteelerFanInCA
10-16-2006, 12:58 PM
That video was GREAT... It clearly shows that Lil Ben is a marginal talent int he NFL. And I say that with some reservation, knowing that even that statement overrates his talent or lack of it. By the way... what is the record of the 'Stealers' so far this year?:cheers:

Great game yesterday. Bruce who?

HometownGal
10-16-2006, 01:36 PM
Hey Brian - how 'bout making us a Big Ben highlight video from the Chiefs game yesterday since you are so talented? While you're at it, please entertain us and make one of the Bengals' lowlights getting beat by an 0-4 team - LOL! :sofunny:

klick81
10-16-2006, 01:51 PM
Bengals' lowlights getting beat by an 0-4 team - LOL! :sofunny:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! But they're "champions"!!!

HometownGal
10-16-2006, 02:02 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! But they're "champions"!!!

The best part is - they can't even be classified as "paper champions" - LOL! Well - unless you are talking about a criminal complaint. :sofunny:

Stlrs4Life
10-16-2006, 02:29 PM
After some of these posts. I wish Kimo would have killed Carson Palmer. Too bad the he didn't put Palmer out for his career. Sure wish the Bungles played the Jets this year.

BBC
10-16-2006, 04:58 PM
After some of these posts. I wish Kimo would have killed Carson Palmer. Too bad the he didn't put Palmer out for his career. Sure wish the Bungles played the Jets this year.

Eh. No reason to stoop to their level. I don't care what stupid comment their fans want to make, I wouldn't wish harm - or even death - on any player.

Just me though.

CantStop85
10-16-2006, 05:15 PM
Yep...Steelers fans are high class.

Get back to me when you guys make it to .500.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-16-2006, 05:22 PM

Hey cantstop85 don't lump into that statement. I wasn't happy at all when Carson went down. I don't wish harm or want any player to get hurt. I especially don't wish death on any player.

ARKIESTEEL
10-16-2006, 05:31 PM

What about that goon Geathers or whatever his name is..... he looks like a real heads up clean player..... has there been a game this season he didnt try to hurt someone????

HometownGal
10-16-2006, 06:18 PM

CS85 - seriously - go take a look over at GoBengals, read all of the death threats made towards Kimo, Cowher, Ben and our fans, and then question our class.

You'll have a little more leeway to talk shit when the Bungles win a Championship, not before. I think we'll be making it to .500 just about the time the Bungles are falling below it. :flap: :wink02:

Stlrs4Life
10-16-2006, 08:04 PM

Like I said, I didn't feel that way until you read half the shit coming from Bunghole fans all over. And get back to me when you're team has a Ring. And in your case, this will be eternity.
you bunghole fans have no idea on what class is.

CantStop85
10-16-2006, 10:05 PM
you bunghole fans have no idea on what class is.
Neither do you if you must resort to wishing injury on another person.

Pitiful really...you must live a sheltered life.

Stillers#1
10-16-2006, 10:10 PM

Coming from the High School kid who probably goes to an all white school, where he runs cross-country.

steelcurtain09
10-17-2006, 10:47 AM
Does it count if one time I watched the first 10 seconds and then the music got so annoying that I turned it off??????? :chuckle: that would be a vote for "A"

another vote for "A"

ARKIESTEEL
10-17-2006, 11:05 AM

I will go out on a limb here and say we both will be .500 after this weekend:jammin:

But that puts us on a up swing and you and on a down one

Stlrs4Life
10-17-2006, 06:05 PM
Neither do you if you must resort to wishing injury on another person.

I didn't really want him hurt for his career, just responding to you nerdy idiot pathetic Bunghole fans that did the same to Ben.

herewegosteelers
10-17-2006, 06:28 PM
Every quaterback throws intercepts. every player fumbles, it is just amazing how you signal out Ben. & the STEELERS. & how much attention you give them, I think its time you come out of the closet!

CantStop85
10-17-2006, 10:15 PM
Coming from the High School kid who probably goes to an all white school, where he runs cross-country.
lol an all white school my ass...close to half my school is black...I'm one of only two caucasians on my track team. I'm straight from the streets...lol jk

Anyway, I was simply remarking at the immaturity of wishing serious injury on another person...pretty poignant coming from a high school kid, huh?

Stillers#1
10-19-2006, 12:52 PM
Anyway, I was simply remarking at the immaturity of wishing serious injury on another person

You mean like all the bungles fans after Carson got hurt? OK pot, us kettles already know we are black.