PDA

View Full Version : Carson Palmer - Deal or No Deal?

HometownGal
10-14-2006, 05:39 PM
Hey Carson - open the case. :sofunny: Bwa ha ha ha!!!! :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

http://www.buccaneers.com/intro.aspx

boLT fan
10-14-2006, 06:37 PM
I love those movies the Buccs website always has. But the sad part for Tampa Bay right now, those numbers are the amount of points Carson will score probably. :flap:

steelcurtain09
10-14-2006, 11:13 PM
i love it
why wasnt he bruised up from the other 90 cases?

meanjoecoop
10-14-2006, 11:28 PM
:sofunny: :thumbsup: :sofunny:

Go Buc's!

floodcitygirl
10-14-2006, 11:50 PM
Good one!!!! :thumbsup:

Tankus_Maximus
10-14-2006, 11:50 PM
Dear Lord in Heaven...please let it be they will....that Derrick Brooks is ALSO able to end the career of Caution Palmers, as he did of Rich Gannon. Amen.

CantStop85
10-14-2006, 11:51 PM
Dear Lord in Heaven...please let it be they will....that Derrick Brooks is ALSO able to end the career of Caution Palmers, as he did of Rich Gannon. Amen.
:sofunny:

tony hipchest
10-14-2006, 11:56 PM
Dear Lord in Heaven...please let it be they will....that Derrick Brooks is ALSO able to end the career of Caution Palmers, as he did of Rich Gannon. Amen.thats not very nice.

r. gannon was actually a league mvp and sb qb.

HometownGal
10-15-2006, 08:38 AM
thats not very nice.

r. gannon was actually a league mvp and sb qb.

LMAO!! :toofunny: Ain't that the truth?

BlacknGold Bleeder
10-15-2006, 01:49 PM
Who said we had to be nice??

X-Terminator
10-15-2006, 05:29 PM
ROFL!!! Great find! :toofunny: :thumbsup:

I love those movies the Buccs website always has. But the sad part for Tampa Bay right now, those numbers are the amount of points Carson will score probably. :flap:

Are you sure about that? :flap:

Tankus_Maximus
10-15-2006, 07:01 PM
Well if Brooks couldn't break his neck...couldn't Booger McFarland just eat him?

HometownGal
10-15-2006, 10:31 PM

Uhhhh, you were saying boLT? :wink02:

SteelShooter
10-15-2006, 10:58 PM
I LOVED seeing them lose to TB! What an insult!!!!!

I wonder what they will come up with? No smashed knees, no really bad calls, what will they ever blame it on?

Although, to be completely fair....Marvin blamed lack of preparation. I hate to say it, I really, really do, but Marvin is starting to show a lot of class here lately.

Tankus_Maximus
10-15-2006, 11:07 PM
Our Bitches...errr I mean The Bungles, are really starting to show their true character. Course that really does happen when people are faced with adversity. The Bitches..err Bungles are on a downward spiral...couldn't happen to a better bunch.

floodcitygirl
10-16-2006, 08:29 AM

I agree.....completely enjoyable!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

HometownGal
10-16-2006, 10:00 AM

I wonder what they will come up with? No smashed knees, no really bad calls, what will they ever blame it on?

Although, to be completely fair....Marvin blamed lack of preparation. I hate to say it, I really, really do, but Marvin is starting to show a lot of class here lately.

As of this morning, the criminal element that is known as the Bungles is blaming their inept play and the smack down by the Bucs (yep you heard it right - the Bucs - LMAO!) on a roughing the passer call at the end of the game. Even the warden is blubbering all over himself....

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/recap/NFL_20061015_CIN@TB

Bengals coach Marvin Lewis thought the call was curious, too.

"I guess you've got to cuddle him to the ground," Lewis said.

Carson - don't cry. Waaaaaaaaa.

"I don't think I've ever seen a roughing-the-passer on a sack," Palmer said. "We all need to go see the film on that."

Holy shit! T.J. IdomyMama actually gets it right.....

"We're not throwing the ball like we did last year. We're not running the ball like we did last year," Houshmandzadeh said. "If you can't do at least one or the other, we're in trouble. ... We're just not putting up points. Bottom line."

Tankus_Maximus
10-16-2006, 10:26 AM
Bungle nation is awfully quiet huh?

That video had the perfect portrayal of Caution..."uuughh...my shoulder....hurts a lil"

SteelerFanInCA
10-16-2006, 12:41 PM
And Carolina is coming to Bungleland.

HometownGal
10-16-2006, 02:07 PM
Gollllllllly! Where are all of the Bungle fans today? Oh that's right, silly me. Climbing down off of that orange bandwagon with the shorts full of shit does take some time. :sofunny:

http://bengals.enquirer.com/img/photos/2001/10/100701bandwagon_150x100.jpg

Stlrs4Life
10-16-2006, 02:16 PM
That's pretty funny!