PDA

View Full Version : My cleveland findings.

Big D
10-14-2006, 07:52 PM
As some of you all ready know my job transfered me to cleveland. I havent really had a lot of time to post on here because of the move and being in the process of wedding plans. Recently i went to a cleveland sports bar on a sunday to watch some football. (didnt want to watch the browns, raiders game.) And guess what fellow steeler fans. In a packed sports bar I saw maybe 4 browns fans. The rest mostly bills fans and cowboy fans. Trust me this city is not as loyal to there team as we all might have thought.

j-dawg
10-14-2006, 09:38 PM
what sports bar did ya go to? i was just in cleveland... i went to c.b. stadium for the browns/ravens game... tailgated... it was awesome! i watched the browns/raiders game at a friends house... i saw browns memorabilia everywhere... i have to say, you're "not as loyal to there team" thing sounds ridiculous.

stillers4me
10-14-2006, 11:06 PM
If I lived in Cleveland, I'd root for another team, too.

Big D
10-15-2006, 09:20 AM
what sports bar did ya go to? i was just in cleveland... i went to c.b. stadium for the browns/ravens game... tailgated... it was awesome! i watched the browns/raiders game at a friends house... i saw browns memorabilia everywhere... i have to say, you're "not as loyal to there team" thing sounds ridiculous.

i went to buffalo wild wings. As I said four fans in the whole bar. Trust me I was very surprised. I lived in boston and i thought clevelands love affair for the browns would be similar to the boston fans love affair for the red sox