PDA

View Full Version : Coach Dikta, Michael Irvin, Tom Jackson, Jaws...

Infamix
10-15-2006, 11:10 AM
all picked the Steelers missing the playoffs this year. Boomer was the only one to pick us to make the playoffs. What pissed me off most was that cokehead Michael Irvin, who basically said last year was a "magical" fluke. He said Carson Palmer went down, we got lucky in Indi, Jake Plummer got sick for the Denver game, and the Steelers got help from the refs in the superbowl. What a dope!

Seth88101
10-15-2006, 12:15 PM
I saw the same thing, we will prove them all wrong!

Texasfan
10-15-2006, 12:52 PM
Did you here what Irvin said about the Steelers?

BlacknGold Bleeder
10-15-2006, 12:57 PM
all picked the Steelers missing the playoffs this year. Boomer was the only one to pick us to make the playoffs. What pissed me off most was that cokehead Michael Irvin, who basically said last year was a "magical" fluke. He said Carson Palmer went down, we got lucky in Indi, Jake Plummer got sick for the Denver game, and the Steelers got help from the refs in the superbowl. What a dope!

Not what a dope , he's STILL on dope!!

steelcity58
10-15-2006, 01:19 PM
All meant to keep you interested...like most things on TV is all it is...

The Steelers got a coupla' breaks...but good things happen to good teams...(on occasion).

If the Steelers win, and they better...ESPN will be backtracking next week...

Irvin:

Yeah...he might be still on dope.

Early in his career, Irvin was so easy going, likeable...

Always had something good or pleasantly confident, even self-depricating, (i.e.: humble) to say.

Then his comments and thoughts seemingly started being thug and stopped being Irvin.

Might be drugs, the wealthy lifestyle, or his buddy "Priiime-Time"'s" influence :rolleyes:...or a combination of all 3.

19ward86
10-15-2006, 06:34 PM
you really couldnt be too confident about us making the playoffs until the steelers won,ravens and bengals lost. today was a miracle day. we got lucky that bruce gradkowsky is awesome and that jamal lewis sucks.

Preacher
10-15-2006, 06:46 PM
All meant to keep you interested...like most things on TV is all it is...

The Steelers got a coupla' breaks...but good things happen to good teams...(on occasion).

If the Steelers win, and they better...ESPN will be backtracking next week...

Irvin:

Yeah...he might be still on dope.

Early in his career, Irvin was so easy going, likeable...

Always had something good or pleasantly confident, even self-depricating, (i.e.: humble) to say.

Then his comments and thoughts seemingly started being thug and stopped being Irvin.

Might be drugs, the wealthy lifestyle, or his buddy "Priiime-Time"'s" influence :rolleyes:...or a combination of all 3.

I actually blame it on the fact that if Irvin didn't start doing that stuff... Chances are, he would not be as big a name in the NFL... after all.. the news plays what they think will get peoples attention. Look at how little Steve Largent was discussed... Hines Ward, Etc. etc.

Those who make news.. get more attention. Attention equals money. I am probably totally wrong, but I am a little Jaded by pro athletes and the press.

SteelR1
10-15-2006, 07:47 PM
Irvin is an IDIOT!!!!!

MACH1
10-15-2006, 08:00 PM
Irvin's a freakin crack head.

Steel_Bus_24
10-15-2006, 08:06 PM
where the hell was Irvin as well as the rest the media when the Pats where getting "break" after "break" in their SB runs. People just seem to forget about some of their lucky bounces and give them all the praise in the world becasue they have "The GoldenBoy" and "The Genius"

Irvin and most of the others can just shove it, they are still crying becuase they didn't get to see Manning vs GoldenBoy last year.

HometownGal
10-15-2006, 08:56 PM
Whenever I see Michael Irvin come on the screen, I switch the channel. The crack has eaten whatever brain he MAY have once had and he's as dumb as a bag of hammers. He's one of those people who you just want to punch right in the head for shits and giggles.