PDA

View Full Version : alligaT.O.r arms

tony hipchest
10-15-2006, 12:39 PM
dudes dropping a few to many passes to be bitching so much. i cant wait til this implosion is complete. veterans like whitten, glen, and bledsoe are chiming in now, and an nfl countdown report just said sources say parcells may force j. jones to choose between him and t.o. at the end of the season.

sounds like t.o. stands for Ticked Off.

BlacknGold Bleeder
10-15-2006, 01:40 PM
and this surprises who?? just think there were people on this forum wanting the STEELERS to sign him!! :dang:

Polamalus_Angel
10-27-2006, 01:29 AM
and this surprises who?? just think there were people on this forum wanting the STEELERS to sign him!! :dang:

Hell to the nah! :eyecrazy:

stlrtruck
10-27-2006, 09:43 AM
It'll be funny to see the size of the crater left from the implosion of TO and the cowgirls!!!

Tankus_Maximus
10-27-2006, 10:29 AM
And to think...many experts considered The Cowgirls a Super Bowl contender, based solely on the signing of TO!!!!

That guy's the definition of team- "cancer".

83-Steelers-43
10-27-2006, 11:33 AM
*Puts on a cheesy suit and smokes a big fat crack rock*

Who you all callin' a cancer?!?!?! T.O. is T.O. and he do what he do!!! T.O. is da greatest wr in da NFL. I'm the greatest eva dough!! One days, I axed T.O. a question pertain'n to cancer and he's told me it's just T.O. being T.O. and then I told T.O. that I love me some rock and hotel parties when I pull out my piece and put it to bitch's heads and then I sits down and eats me a bowl of cheerio's and I spell the word "oooooo" with my cheerio's.

*Has not stopped to take a breath yet, it's the crack. Nurse hired by ESPN comes in and checks heart rate*

Thens I goes back to my's T.O. interview'n and he says damn Mike yous one crazy FU and I tells him don't you knows it, don't you knows it!! I says T.O., Im just happys to have dis here job. Ones time, I puts mustard in my icecream, because I love me some of that there icecream because I thoughts I was eatin' a hotdog. Surprisingly T.O., it tasted pretty damn good!!

*pupils completely dialated, twitching and sweating profusely*

Sees T.O., the NFL and fans make us be the bad guys. Sure you's a cancer and I like crack, putting my piece to females heads while I do my naughty-naughty, but we's good people and roles models for dem dare childrenz. I says things like "kidz, don't do drugs" and T.O. you....well you teach dem dare kidz not to be all selfish like. We'z good fo da game.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/packageart/mugshots/irvinmug1.jpg

CHILDREN, DON'T SMOKE CRACK

tony hipchest
12-27-2006, 09:34 AM
lol. i forgot how funny this was ^^^^^^^^^

anyways could the t.o. impl.osion be nearing an end? dropping balls at a record pace. using the randy moss excuses that he loses interest if not thrown to early. glenn is more pissed off than ever. romo is losing confidence. t. newman calling him t.o. and finally jerry jones calling the whole organization out.

that dropped ball he had along the sideline was embarassing.

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-27-2006, 09:38 AM
dudes dropping a few to many passes to be bitching so much. i cant wait til this implosion is complete. veterans like whitten, glen, and bledsoe are chiming in now, and an nfl countdown report just said sources say parcells may force j. jones to choose between him and t.o. at the end of the season.

sounds like t.o. stands for Ticked Off.

...hmmm I thought it was Trash Others

Godfather
12-27-2006, 07:17 PM
that dropped ball he had along the sideline was embarassing.

ESPN totally PWN3D him yesterday morning. They played the sound bite of him whining about not getting the ball while showing the clip of him making that drop.

If I were the QB I wouldn't throw to him. Terry Glenn and Jeremy Witten actually CATCH the ball.

SteelCityMan786
12-27-2006, 07:51 PM
there's Michael. LOL.

Preacher
12-27-2006, 07:55 PM
Every time I hear that TO is the greatest WR in teh game... I just shake my head.

It is impossible to be a great WR and be a cancer that tears the team apart.

He may be the greatest athlete in the game today, maybe have the greatest talent... maybe not...

BUT HE IS NOT THE GREAT WR IN THE GAME...

Big D
12-28-2006, 09:56 AM

you would never ever ever hear me saying that. If the steelers would sign the clown I would have to seriously sit down and think my stance as a steeler fan.

polamalufan43
12-28-2006, 11:27 AM
Every time I hear that TO is the greatest WR in teh game... I just shake my head.

It is impossible to be a great WR and be a cancer that tears the team apart.

He may be the greatest athlete in the game today, maybe have the greatest talent... maybe not...

BUT HE IS NOT THE GREAT WR IN THE GAME...

Everytime I hear people say that I'm like, "Don't you mean the best crybaby in the game?"
I think him and Ocho Cinco should start a band or something, and throw in a little Ray Lewis as a background singer.
The moment T.O. retires/get fired I'm getting out the old bull horn and organizing a parade dahntahn.

~Polamalufan43:tt02: